Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Living Room, Parker Residence...

Alex and Isabel continued to stare until Liz broke them out of it.

“Do you two want to borrow my room?” Liz said.

Both snapped out of it and Isabel’s eyes shifted back to normal. Maria looked at Max, Isabel and Michael and just shook her head.

“Okay, so ... all of them?” Maria asked.

“Yeah,” Jeff said.

“Damn Liz, you really have been busy,” Alex said.

“But I suppose we should find out what kind of cats you are,” Nancy said, “Max you want to try first?”

“Sure. But I thought Liz said I was a lion?” Max said.

“Oh yeah, but this is just to be sure,” Jeff said.

“Uh, mom ... there is that little thing about the first change in sunlight,” Liz said.

Both parents just smiled at their daughter who also smiled after a second.

“What?” Michael asked looked between all three.

“First change causes a spike when it’s in sunlight,” Maria said.

“Spike? As in one of those uncontrollable needs to pork? I’m up for that?” Michael said as he perked right up.

“I’ll bet,” Maria said.

Jeff chuckled to himself as he looked at the two, even if they weren’t aware of it yet they were perfect mates for each other. “Anyway, Max do you have your robe?”

“Yes sir,” Max said as he pointed to his bag.

Jeff then opened to boxes that sat on the coffee table and he presented Isabel and Michael with their first robes. “Isabel, why don’t you go change in Liz’s bedroom? Max, Michael, you can use my room to change,” he said.

All three nodded and left only to emerge a few minutes later wearing their robes.

“Do I have to wear this? It’s kinda dorky,” Michael said.

“Michael,” Max warned.

“No, it’s fine. Michael can continue to wear his jeans and boxers when he goes through a Change,” Jeff said with a smile.

Michael winced as the image of what would happen to his dick entered his head. “Ouch.”

“Trust me, we’ve all gone through that mistake at some point,” Jeff said. “Okay, Max, just follow my instructions. Close your eyes...”

Jeff relayed the same instructions he had to Liz on her first change and as Max let the images flow over his mind, his body began to twist and mutate. First he changed to his animan form and then continued into his beast form. The robe had slipped off his body and soon a lion stood proudly before everyone. Max shook his head and his thick mane shook with it.

“Cool,” Michael said.

“Okay Max, try to change back,” Nancy said.

The lion closed his eyes and his body changed once again, changing back to animan and then to human. Liz place his robe over his body during the change and before long Max was back on his feet. “Wow,” Max breathed out.

“I have to try that,” Isabel said.

“Okay, just focus on the images that I described to Max,” Jeff said.

Isabel focused; her body shifted and grew fur, a tail and feline features before she sank down to complete her change. Her robe fell away and her hands became paws, soon there was a female jaguar before everyone. With Jeff and Nancy’s help she change back, Isabel could feel Alex’s eyes on her all during it and in the back of her mind she could have sworn she felt him encourage her.

Then came Michael’s turn and he became a cougar. As he shifted into his animan form from his human one, Maria looked over everyone one of his muscles. She knew then and there that the two of them could have a little fun together. She did need someone to help take care of her spikes after all and she would have a great deal of pleasure taking care of his. After a while he changed back and stood before the others.

“You know, I don’t feel any different ... if you know what I mean?” Michael said.

“No spike?” Alex asked.

“No,” Isabel and Max said together.

Then it hit Max, “And I don’t think it would hit us because this isn’t our first time,” he said.

“What?” Isabel asked.

“If the doctor was right then we were Lycanthropes on our home world. It would have happened then. Maybe that stopped it this time,” Max said.

“Rats,” Michael and Maria said in unison.

Everyone looked at them in turn and smiled. The two teens blushed slightly before looking away from each other.

“Well, there is a lot to do today because of tonight but I suggest that we take you three out running tomorrow. It’ll help you adjust to your new forms,” Jeff said. “It is possible Max is right but it also might be delayed because of you being from another planet.”

“I guess,” Max said, “So running tomorrow.”

“We can make a picnic of it,” Liz said.

“Wait, what’s happening tonight?” Michael asked.

“Big fight against a guy who thinks he can buy me to marry his son,” Liz said.

“What?” Isabel and Michael asked.

“Yeah. I’ll fill you all in but I think we need food,” Liz said.

“Actually I am a little hungry,” Max said.

“Well then it’s a good thing we own a café isn’t it?” Nancy smiled.

All the teens smiled and headed downstairs for a snack. On the way out, Liz stopped Max at the top of the stairs and waited for the others to be out of earshot.

“Max, I think Alex needs to know,” Liz whispered.

“I know. Isabel’s going to tell him.” Max said.

“Really? What did Michael have to say about that?” Liz asked.

“He had his ... concerns,” Max said.

“Yeah, I bet.” Liz smiled before they continued down to the diner.


Crashdown, 14:00

The six teens had broken up into pairs and enjoyed plates of fries and milkshakes. Max and Liz sat in one booth, while Alex and Isabel were in another. Michael was sitting at the counter with Maria on the other side cutting up some cake. Each pairing was talking away quietly.

Alex & Isabel

“So, how does it feel to be a Rakas?” Isabel asked.

“Don’t know. I’m only a couple of days ahead of you on this myself. I can tell you that taking a run in the wood in our animal forms ... trust me, you’ve never experienced anything like it,” Alex said.

Isabel smiled seductively and leaned over the table slightly, exposing more of her cleavage under the tight top. “You make it sound like it’s better than sex.”

Alex couldn’t help and looked down to her breasts before he looked back up to her eyes. There was almost a growl coming from both their throats as their eyes shifted to their cat ones.

“Well, I wouldn’t go that far,” Alex said.

Both smiled, “Good to know,” Isabel said. Her eyes changed back and her face became serious, “Alex. There is something I need to tell you.”

“Oh?” Alex asked as his eyes returned back to normal, “Oh if this is about you and Max sleeping together...”

“How’d you know about that?” Isabel asked.

“Well ... eh ... the last couple of days since my change, I’ve been able to smell him on you and you on him. Doesn’t take much to figure it out, especially since after Maria, Liz and I ... well.”

“Yeah. I know about that. Very interesting way of having your first time, makes me wished I hadn’t missed it,” Isabel said. “Anyway, that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Okay,” Alex said.

“Alex ... well, since I could become a Rakas now, you know that I’m not exactly your typical human. The truth is ... I’m not from around here,” Isabel said.

“So where are you from?” Alex asked.

Isabel pointed up.

“Up north ... Canada?” Alex asked.

“No,” Isabel said as she extended her hand up further.

Alex looked up, his mind starting to put the jigsaw pieces into place. Then he smiled and laughed dismissively, “No, no you can’t be ... that is ... I don’t believe in ... I mean you’re not an ... an...”

“Alien? Other worldly being? Extraterrestrial biological entity?” Isabel asked, “Yes.”

She reached out her hand and a bottle of ketchup slid across the table into it without touching it.

“Wow,” Alex said with wide eyes,

“I am an alien, Alex. So are Max and Michael. You see ... that day ... Liz was shot and Max healed her. We don’t know anything about where we’re from except that we woke up out of some kind of pods about ten years ago. Then that doctor guy said that from how Liz’s D.N.A interacted with these things in our blood and our own D.N.A that we were Lycanthropes on our own world,” Isabel said.

Alex was dumbstruck. He just sat there listening to Isabel.

“Alex, come on say something,” Isabel said.

“I ... eh. I don’t know what to say,” Alex said as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and looked at Isabel. Alex reached out his hand across the table; Isabel looked into his eyes and took his hand. “But everything does make more sense now. I promise I’ll keep it secret but I guess anyone like me will know just from your scent.”

“For some reason other Lycanthropes knowing, I don’t mind. Humans we do mind but you have that same problem,” Isabel said. “So ... are you okay with this?”

“Yes. I mean I’ve always thought of things as believing what I can see and last week if you told me that there were hidden species of humanity that can become different animals I would have laughed in your face and called the loony bin people. Now that I know what I am, I guess I should start thinking about things outside of the box,” Alex said.

“Always a good place to start,” Isabel said as they continued to hold hands.

Max & Liz

“Well, so far no freak outs,” Liz said, as she looked passed Max to where Alex and Isabel were sitting.

“Yeah,” Max said.

“So how are you doing?” Liz asked.

“I’m great. I certainly enjoyed this morning ... and even more when you showed up,” Max said.

Liz smiled, “I thought you might. And here was me dead set against having Michael, who would have thought he looks like that without his clothes on. Then there’s you,” Liz said.

Max smiled as well, “Oh what about me?”

“Those big strong muscles, hard chest ... the way your butt looked as you pumped against Isabel,” Liz said.

“The way you looked kissing her,” Max said.

“The way you looked kissing Michael,” Liz said.

“That was unexpected,” Max said.

“But not unpleasant ... at least from my perspective, or Isabel’s,” Liz said.

“You know, we really should talk about tonight,” Max said.

“Max ... you know you don’t...” Liz said with sad eyes.

“Don’t what? Have to do this? Liz, this guy will go all out to kill your dad to get you. At the very least I will have a better chance at winning with my powers, besides, even if you weren’t my girlfriend I’d do it just to put someone like that guy down,” Max said.

“You know somehow that feels very sweet,” Liz said, “In a weird kind way.”

Both looked into each other’s eyes as their feet rubbed against each other under the table.

“I just don’t want to see you get hurt because of me,” Liz said.

“I won’t. Besides Michael and Isabel would kill me if I got hurt,” Max said.

Liz smiled and turned to Maria and Michael, “What do you think about them?” she asked.

“Michael and Maria ... please, they’d tear each other to shreds,” Max said.

“But probably have a lot of fun doing it,” Liz said.

“No doubt,” Max said.

Michael & Maria

“Ughnn ... makes you want to throw up,” Maria said as she looked at both couples.

“Yeah,” Michael said before he sucked on a straw and lowered the level of his milkshake a lot.

“So, no spike controlled urges yet?” Maria asked.

“No,” Michael said with disappointment, “You getting one?”

“No. You do know we don’t have to wait for a spike to do it. We can have fun whenever we need ... want to,” Maria said.

“Really? You know, I think I like being ... uh ... what is it?” Michael asked.

“Rakas,” Maria said.

“Rakas. Right. You know Max filled me in on this fight challenge thing,” Michael said.

“Don’t you even dare try to stop it,” Maria said, as she looked at him with stern eyes.

“Not that I could if I wanted to. It’s just ... could I do something to help him?” Michael asked.

“No clue. But I doubt it; from what I’ve been picking up this is kind of a one-on-one situation,” Maria said.

“Yeah, figured that,” Michael said. “But I doubt that means we couldn’t arrange backup.”

“Ooh, what’d you have in mind?” Maria asked.

“Come on,” Michael said.

Michael grabbed Maria’s wrist and headed for the exit. As the door swung closed, the other four looked in that direction. They were all thinking the same thing about why the two left but also decided a little alone time would be good. Liz and Max still needed to get to know a lot more about each other, as did Alex and Isabel.


Miami, Florida, Same Time

In his home, Nacedo stood in front of a mirror hanging above the fireplace in his living room. The alien shape-shifter pressed his hand to the glass and the reflective surface rippled as the image changed from his face to that of another. While he was there, Tess walked down the stairs of the house. When she heard her protector talking, she stopped moving and started listening.

“What is it?” came a voice from the mirror.

“Something is happening to the girl. Her eyes changed as though she was entering a change. It was coming through her link from the other three,” Nacedo said.

“This is impossible. Her abilities to change are suppressed by the scientist who created the hybrids.”

“I know. Although, it may be possible the mated links formed on Antar still exist in a rudimentary way here on Earth. I will go to Roswell to check on what is happening with the others,” Nacedo said.

“Our lord will want answers. Kivar spent much time eradicating those animals from our space and he needs an heir of the royal line to secure the Granolith for himself. She needs to mate with Zan.”

“Kivar will have the child,” Nacedo said as the image rippled back to his own reflection.

Tess heard everything, she knew that Nacedo was grooming her to seduce Zan but she didn’t know that any child of hers would be handed over to someone else. She had never had any doubts about what Nacedo was telling her to do, to be honest she was attracted to the three aliens in the photos to the point where fantasies constantly crept into her mind.

When the communication ended, Tess quietly and quickly ran upstairs to her room. She closed her door and looked around at the masses of files and photos. As she moved around, looking at the three of her fellow hybrids together, she decided to go along with Nacedo for now. While she never had any intention of handing over her child, she thought she could handle him if and when that time came. Tess grabbed a suitcase from on top of her wardrobe and tossed it onto her bed. Quickly she started to empty her clothes into it.

Then Nacedo entered, “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Packing. We’re going to Roswell right? To find out what’s going on?” Tess asked.

“Yes,” Nacedo said.

“Sooner or later we were going to go there, now because of whatever they are doing that’s causing the pain and my eye thing,” Tess said.

“Of course, but are you ready to tempt this new form of Zan to your bed?” Nacedo asked.

“Just wait and see,” Tess said with a gleam in her eye that brought a smile to Nacedo, a very evil smile.

“Soon, soon you will be able to reclaim your true name and we can put this infurating disguise behind us,” Nacedo said.

Nacedo left to his room to pack his belongings, leaving Tess to pack hers. They never had a lot, just in case they needed to up root in a hurry. Fortunately Nacedo’s cover allowed them to move quickly when needed.


Parker Residence...

Jeff was waiting around with his wife. They could feel the approaching hour of moonrise and they were on edge because of what it meant. The upcoming fight weighed heavily on their minds, the last thing either of them wanted was for Max to be injured or even killed trying to protect Liz from Flanagan but if he didn’t fight then they could loose Liz completely.

Both knew the history of their race, the part that they hadn’t passed on to their children. The part that came before the first chronicle and had been handed down within their family and that of the tribal leaderships. For a long time, the tribes revelled in their animal nature. The traits of the Wild Packs that they now hated and frowned upon were once common in their people.

The Wild Pack never turned their backs on that lifestyle, and it was within all them, the wild instincts. It was why Moonvale Academy and other schools like it were set up throughout the world, in addition to educating their people it was to help their younger people control the instincts before they started hunting the streets at night. Jeff and Nancy knew that Liz being forced into a Wild Pack could turn her as wild as the pack members were. It wouldn’t take much.

After a while of silent worrying, the phone rang. Jeff picked it up and Nancy watched as his body straightened. Jeff then mouthed the word ‘Council’ to his wife. “This is Jeff Parker.”

“Mr Parker, The Tribal Council has learned of the challenge to you from the leader of one of the Wild Packs. Given whom your daughter is, this is of great concern to them. The Council is coming to witness it, to ensure that nothing is untoward,” said the council’s representative.

“I understand, but you should be aware ... last night my daughter took a mate and her Pride is forming. Six have gathered just now but her mate has agreed to fight tonight. You should also know that Liz has learned to control her change, she was able to change back last night,” Jeff said.

“Really ... I will inform the council of this. They were under the impression that your own pride and your children were the only Lycanthropes living in Roswell?” the representative asked.

“They’re not Rakas by birth, at least not technically. The situation is complicated but Liz herself made them Rakas. The prophecy appears to be occurring,” Jeff said.

“Mr Parker ... after the fight the council will wish to inspect these new Rakas,” the representative said.

“Understandable. However, this is my daughter. I will not allow anything to intervene with this,” Jeff said. He knew fine well that some of the Council were wary about his daughter and what I meant if the Prophecy came to pass. If even one of the Council tried to manipulate Liz then he would make sure that mistake didn’t live long.

“Of course Mr Parker. Your words to the council on the day of her birth have not been forgotten. However, you should also be aware that everything must be done carefully. Your daughter, as part of the Wild Pack is dangerous in itself. Warn your daughter’s mate to fight carefully and not to cheat. Don’t give Flanagan or his pack anyway to appeal to the council or for them to overturn the result,” the representative said.

“I will,” Jeff said as the line went dead on the other end. Jeff hung up and turned back to his wife, “The Council are coming.”

“Oh dear,” Nancy said. “But I should have known they’d have an interest in it.”

Jeff nodded, they should have known. “They would like us to make sure that there is no impropriety in the fight. I think they’re prepared to do anything to make sure Liz doesn’t join the Wild Pack but...”

“They don’t want Patrick manipulating our laws to make a valid appeal in getting the result of the fight overturned if Max wins,” Nancy said.

“I’ll warn Max. He will probably have to fight without his powers,” Jeff said.

“Can he win without them?” Nancy asked.

“We’ll see,” Jeff said as he looked at the clock, he still had a long time to wait.


Whitman Residence, 15:00

Alex and Isabel arrived at his house. After a walk through the park, they decided to have a nice quiet drink in private so they went there. As they arrived, Alex showed Isabel around his house before he took her to the kitchen. Both of his parents were at work and the house was quiet as he fixed some drinks for them.

“You know ... I never did say that I was sorry, about your parents I mean,” Alex said.

Isabel closed her eyes for a second. “Thank you,” She said softly.

“I’m sorry ... I didn’t mean to...” Alex said softly.

“No, it’s okay. There are only a few people who I know who actually really mean it instead of just being sympathetic. You’re someone who means it,” Isabel said.

Alex smiled, “So.”

“So,” Isabel said. “I guess being Rakas would make Phys-Ed class a little more interesting for you.”

Alex looked at her and smiled, “Hey, I never thought of that. Better agility and strength ... I wonder if I could get the three pointers in basketball.”

“It wouldn’t surprise me if you could get it in the net from across the court,” Isabel said. “Or maybe kick a football into orbit.”

Alex laughed, “Oh yeah, that would kill the team.”

“And then some,” Isabel said.

Then Alex stopped laughing, “Too bad I can’t. We can’t do anything that could expose what we are.”

“Maybe ... but there’s nothing in the rules that say we can’t be lucky here and there,” Isabel said.

“Ah hahhhh...” Alex said, “Good plan.”

“Speaking of good plans ... I really should start looking for some part time work,” Isabel said.

“I thought your parents left you a lot of money?” Alex asked

“Some, yes, but I’d like to use as little of that is possible and the bills are going to start coming in soon so...” Isabel said.

“Yeah, you know Mr Parker is always looking for new help at the Crash?” Alex said.

Isabel cringed slightly.

“Not the waitress type?” Alex asked.

“Uhhhhh ... well it’s just not something I would jump at or consider. But then I guess beggars can’t be choosers. I guess I should start considering things like that,” Isabel said.

“Yeah, besides it’ll only be a couple of shifts a week. Mr P will look out for you,” Alex said.

“I thought we were supposed to be a part of Liz’s Pride?” Isabel asked.

“Well, yeah but that’s incomplete. Until all eight of us are here we’re technically still part of Mr Parker’s Pride ... at least according to my dad. And the pride members look out for each other,” Alex said.

“Even though I’m not actually a member of your Pride?” Isabel asked.

“Oh you are. Just because you weren’t born into it doesn’t mean ... it’s kind of considered that because Liz is responsible for you being Rakas that you are Priders,” Alex said.

“Priders? Is that the technical term?” she asked.

“Hey, I’m new at this. Making up words is part of the fun,” Alex said.

“Well ... come on. Show me more of your house,” Isabel said as she stood up.

Alex stood as well, “There really isn’t that much more to see ... bathroom, parent’s room ... my room,” he said.

“Your room?” Isabel said as she looked at him. “That could be interesting.”

“Oh?” he enquired with a little hope.

“Lets me see what makes you tick,” Isabel explained.

Alex led Isabel upstairs and down the hall to his bedroom. He opened the door to it and let Isabel inside; she looked over everything and spotted his guitar.

“You play?” she asked.

“Oh yeah. If I didn’t have that, Liz and Maria I’d be in front of my computer day in day out,” Alex said as he picked up the instrument and put it away.

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder, Alex turned around to see Isabel right in front of him. As they locked eyes, both pairs shifted to cat’s eyes. The two moved closer to each other, both feeling the heat from each other as well as the intense desire to be one.

They reached out at the same time and their fingers interlocked, level with their waists before they released and Isabel ran her hands up Alex’s arms. The distance between their heads quickly shortened as they came together in a kiss. They pressed their lips together as Isabel opened her mouth and his tongue slowly probed inside. Soon their arms were completely wrapped around each other before Alex put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her red leather jacket off her body and onto the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.