Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Living Room, Davidson Residence, Same Time

After Max ran off toward the Crashdown, Michael and Isabel continued to head to her home. Their walk was slow and, compared to what had happened, it was uneventful. When they arrived, Isabel poured them both a glass of orange juice with Tabasco inside it before sitting in an armchair across from Michael.

“So, is he loosing it?” Michael asked.

“I don’t know. But saying that lion was Liz ... I’m gonna say yes,” Isabel said.

“What the hell are lions and panthers doing in the middle of Roswell anyway?” Michael asked.

“I don’t know, but that panther...”Isabel said,

“I know. It was targeting Max. It went straight for him,” Michael said.

“And the lion did protect him,” Isabel said. “And...”

“And what?” Michael asked.

“Ever since Max healed Liz there was this ... I don’t know, a vibe. From the way Max describes it, he picked up on something strange. And ... I’m feeling something around her too,” Isabel said.

“Don’t tell me...” Michael said.

“I felt that vibe tonight. With those cats,” Isabel said confirmed.

“What is it you feel ... exactly?” Michael asked.

“I don’t know. It’s just like a tingle in my head,” Isabel said.

Michael looked at her.

“You’re feeling it too, aren’t you?” Isabel asked.

“Something. But I’ve never put it down to Liz,” Michael said.

“Well maybe you should. Did you feel it tonight?” Isabel asked.

“Yeah,” Michael said just as he felt a twinge in his body, only slightly lower.

Isabel looked around, also feeling it. She could swear she could feel a hand running over her body. “Uh ... what’s happening?” she asked.

Michael groaned deeply, “Welcome to my world,” he said. He shifted of the sofa, and tried to adjust his growing erection in his pants without being too obvious.

“Ahhh...” Isabel gasped, her eyes going wide, “What the f... ?”

“Max is getting it on,” Michael said.

“And you know this how?” Isabel asked.

“I get this every time you and Max do it,” Michael said.

“Every time?” Isabel asked.

Michael nodded just before he and Isabel’s bodies seized up. Their eyes changed and became catlike. Both fell to the floor in pain, experiencing, at least in part, what Max was dealing with at the same time. Then just as quickly as it started, it stopped. Both looked up at each other.

“That was new,” Michael said.

“I would hope so. What was with your eyes?” Isabel asked.

“Mine ... you should see yours, I mean they looked like a cats,” Michael said.

Both looked at each other. They stood up and looked to the nearest mirror that adorned the wall over the fireplace. They stood there with their mouths hanging open and watched as their eyes became normal.


Miami, Florida...

On the east coast of the country, Tess Harding lay in bed. Around her were notebooks filled with details and photographs of her fellow three alien hybrids. There were pictures of them at various points in their lives but most were taken within the last year. Nacedo, her guardian who had the ability to disguise himself by shape-shifting into any human appearance, had paid flying visits to Roswell over the years to take the snapshots and left again after an hour.

Then, just as Michael and Isabel had experienced it, Tess shot up and cried out in pain. Her eyes also shifted and she gripped her duvet tightly as pain coursed through her body. Nacedo burst in and looked at the girl, his eyes widened at the sight of her eyes.

“No. This is impossible,” he said as he knelt by the bed.

“What’s ... arghhhhh ... happening?” Tess begged.

“Your link to the others - one of them is in the Change. This can’t be possible it was supposed to be suppressed,” Nacedo said.

Tess’s grip lessened as the pain passed. Slowly her breathing became normal again and then looked at her guardian. “I think you have something to tell me,” she demanded.


Liz’s Bedroom...

Liz knelt by Max as the pain passed. She caressed his head, trying to help him through what was happening. All through it Liz held his hand until his grip softened and he finally felt able to stand. Jeff left quickly and returned a few minutes later with another robe, which he allowed his daughter to place around Max’s naked body.

“Where’d this come from?” Liz asked.

“We’ve had these made since you were born. There’s enough for all your pride,” Jeff said.

“Ghnnnnnnnn ... so that’s a headache and a half,” Max groaned out as he stood up.

He put a hand onto Liz’s dressing table to give him leverage but as he looked at his hand he saw that he had claws. He looked up into the table’s mirror and saw his reflection. All his body was covered with fur and he too had a tail waving behind him but none of him looked alien. Everything looked like a normal Rakas body.

“Oh boy,” Max said.

“Yeah. That’s one way to describe it,” Liz said. “What happened?”

“I wish I knew.” Max said as he looked over his hands and up his arms.

“So this is new for you?” Nancy asked.

“Oh yeah. Trust me, after seeing Liz like she was earlier, I would have mentioned it,” Max said.

“Well then, I guess we have a little talking to do,” Jeff said.

“About? Oh ... uh ... Rakas, Lycanthropes, gods and big blue star,” Max said.

Both parents looked at Liz and then back at Max.

“How’d you know about that?” Jeff asked.

“Uh ... that’s difficult to explain,” Max said.

“When Max and I were ... together, it’s like our minds were open to each other,” Liz said.

“You’re psychically connected?” Nancy asked.

“Apparently. It must have happened when you healed me,” Liz said to Max.

“Well is there anything you didn’t get?” Jeff asked

Max slightly cringed, unsure how to broach the subject, and said, “Uh ... yeah. Um, I don’t know how to put this but you don’t seem too bothered by me...”

“Having sex with my daughter on her bed ... and very loudly I might add,” Jeff said. He glanced at the bed and saw some buckling in the structure. His eyes went wide with the realisation that his daughter and her new boyfriend had done some serious damage to the toughened steel structure. Jeff opted to stay quiet on that little issue.

Still, both teens blushed.

“Come on,” Nancy said, together she and her husband led the two out to the living room where they sat down, “Well, what did you learn about our particular habits from Liz?”

“Well, I know about these spike things. Also that part about multiple ... partners,” Max said.

Liz blushed again, becoming a deeper shade of red, “You saw Alex, Maria and me.”

“Yes ... did you see... ?” he asked.

“You and Isabel,” Liz nodded.

“Well we can tell you both that those relationships will more than likely be continued. Also, back to what you said about me not being bothered,” Jeff said. “Truth is, I am. Not that you’ve had sex but that my daughter is now mated, like humans our people usually date first. Never thought I’d be a father in-law this soon.”

“What?” Max and Liz said.

“You two are mated. Your bodies are tuned to each other completely,” Nancy said. “Okay, I’ll put this another way ... you’re effectively married.”

Max and Liz looked to each other, neither knowing what to say.

“It’s okay you two. You’ll have plenty of time to adjust to this. Like I said, dating usually comes first and before that a mate has to prove his or herself in bed,” Jeff said.

“And from what we heard, that is exactly what you two did,” Nancy said.

“So,” Max said, quickly wanting to change the subject, “How do I change back?”

“You don’t. At least not yet, every time there is a full moon you will change into this until you learn to control it like Liz has tonight,” Nancy said.

“This is weird, even for me,” Max said.

“Well, we can only imagine about that ... you know, given your not from around here,” Jeff said. “But I suppose we should find out what kind of cat you are.”

“Cat?” Max asked.

“Yes, like Liz’s lion form you saw tonight. Both of us are white tigers,” Nancy said.

“He’s a lion. Like me,” Liz said.

“How do you know?” Max asked.

“I don’t know. I just do, except in the dream ... at the temple, I saw a lion waiting for you like one did for me,” Liz said. “Listen Max, about what you saw tonight...”

“That panther? Yeah, I take it that was someone like you?” Max asked.

“Yes. His name is Patrick Flanagan and has an interest in Liz,” Jeff said.

“Interest?” Max asked, feeling a pit of anger begin to boil in his gut.

“He wants Liz to mate with his son. He was prepared to buy her and everything,” Nancy said.

“And you refused. Now he wants to fight you or something?” Max said, as information from his link became less cluttered in his mind.

“Correct. But I couldn’t win, but that won’t matter now,” Jeff said.

“Because I’m with Liz. His son can’t mate with her until I’m out of the way,” Max said.

“That’s right,” Jeff said carefully. He didn’t want his daughter’s brand new mate running a mile on the first night.

“Max, the last thing we want to do is scare you. We know you’ve lived your life as a secret and risked everything when you told Liz. This will all take some getting used too and it is late. Go home, sleep on it and we’ll talk in the morning,” Nancy said.

Max looked at the clock and jumped up, “Oh no, twenty past one ... I need to get home,” he then turned to Liz, “I ... I meant what I said Liz. I do love you and I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but if I don’t get out of here soon...”

Liz smiled, “Go. I need you out and about, not grounded for the next five years,” she said as she kissed his cheek and caressed his fur. “Hmm ... your clothes won’t fit you when you’re like this. You better just pick them up and stick them in a bag.”

“Thanks,” Max said.

“Actually, you better go with him Liz,” Nancy said.

“Huh?” both teens said together.

“Flanagan might still be out there. Max, you may have control of your alien abilities but your Rakas ones are new and you don’t know how to control them. Liz showed impressive control tonight; it would be best if she made sure you got home in one piece. Besides, female Rakas are very protective of their families,” Jeff said.

“Well then, I guess a little late night walk could be good,” Liz said.

“I’m up for it.” Max said as he extended his clawed hand. Liz took it and walked into her bedroom. Liz dressed in her more conventional clothes while Max tied his robe together and picked up his clothes. He knew he’d have to go straight to his room and not make an appearance until his body looked human again.

After everything was packed up, Jeff asked Max for a blood sample. He knew there would be people who wanted to know how his transformation was possible. Max knew he should have said ‘no’ before another word was spoken. His DNA out there outside of his control was bad, yet he knew it would be safe with Liz’s family. Using Liz’s equipment, a small amount was taken and placed into a test tube before the two headed out. As they reached the back door to the café, Liz opened it and looked outside to make sure the coast was clear. It may have been late at night but there may still have been people out and about. As they stepped outside, Max raised his hood to cover his face and the two walked hand in hand. As soon as they were gone, Jeff and Nancy were on the phone.


Davidson Residence, 1:30

Michael and Isabel were pacing back and forth. Their minds were going on complete overload with what happened and to make matters worse, Max wasn’t home and he wasn’t picking up his cell phone. While everything was back to normal for them, they had still no idea what had happened but there was something in the back of their minds that told them something similar had happened before.

A moment later and they turned to look out the window at the same time. They could feel that same tingle approaching; as well as another feeling, one that always preceded Max. With the light still on, Max knew that Isabel would still be awake and given how he ran off, he took Liz to Isabel’s instead of sneaking her into his house as quietly as possible. As soon as the two inside heard the front door closed, Michael and Isabel waited to strike.

“What the hell is going on?” they both yelled as Max and Liz entered.

“And what’s with the outfit?” Michael said.

“Liz, you know Michael and Isabel.” Max said.

“Sure. Hi,” Liz said.

“Max, something freaky happened to us tonight. It was like something was trying to burst of out us and our eyes...” Isabel said.

“You two felt it?” Liz asked.

Both looked to each other, “Felt what? What happened?” Michael asked.

Max knew he’d have to do this but he still felt nervous. He reached up to his hood, both of the others saw his hands before he pulled back the cloth revealing his animal face.

“What the hell?” Michael said.

“Max ... what happened?” Isabel asked.

“There is a lot to tell you,” Max said. “And we better sit down.”

A Little Later...

“So these tribes have been around for thousands of years and no one knows about you?” Michael asked.

“Not exactly. Almost everyone has heard of us, they just think we’re myths; it’s just that that’s how people consider us now. And as far as we’re concerned we want it kept that way,” Liz said.

“Just like we want to keep ourselves under wraps,” Max said.

“What I want to know is how you ended up like this?” Isabel asked.

“Well, we don’t know,” Liz said. “I mean, we just finished ... well ... you know, being together and then it happened.”

“So this is like some disease or something?” Michael said.

Liz just looked at him. “No, it’s not. In fact as far as my parents know this is the first time this has happened. I’m putting it down to the fact that you three are aliens.”

“Oh yeah, blame us for...” Michael said.

“Michael, stop,” Max said. “What’s done is done. And I wouldn’t change it for anything ... listen, I don’t understand it completely but Liz and I are together now ... mated. We love each other and tonight, it was incredible for both of us. Now, Isabel, I love you, you’re both my best friends. Liz tells me that I’ll look myself in the morning when the moon is down.”

“And you’ll change back tomorrow night when the full moon is back up,” Liz said.

“I know, I know. Until I can control it,” Max said.

“Anyway, I think I better head off home,” Liz said as she stood up.

Max stood up as well and the two kissed before Liz headed out. When she was out of the house Max turned to Michael, “Refer to her, her people or what happened to me as a disease again and I will hurt you. I have the claws to do it now.”

“Max, I was just...” Michael stammered out.

“Save it, Michael,” Max said and then closed his eyes. “Sorry, I know you’re protective. It’s just that there is something about this that’s very familiar.”

“Familiar ... how?” Isabel asked.

Max shook his head. “When I changed tonight and saw my reflection ... it was like I’d seen it before but I don’t know, it’s just different. I can’t explain it better it just seems...”

“Familiar,” Michael said.

“So are you spending the night here ... or...” Isabel asked.

“I better get home. If I’m not in my bed when I wake up, mom and dad will go nuts,” Max said.

“Nuts? What happens when they see your face?” Michael asked.

“I’ll be normal again in the morning, Michael. Liz’s parents told me that I’m like this because the full moon is up. Anyway...” Max said as he stood up and picked up the bag with his clothes.

“I think you better use my window. It’ll cause less noise when you go in,” Isabel said.

“Yeah, thank you,” Max said.

Isabel led Max up to her bedroom, leaving Michael to pace back and forth in the living room. When they reached her bedroom, they pulled out the long wooden planks they used frequently to traverse the gap between windows and together they pushed them out toward Max’s windowsill. When it was done, Max turned to pickup his bag but found it in Isabel’s hand.

“So ... how was Liz?” Isabel asked.

“I knew you couldn’t resist asking. She was incredible Isabel, beautiful, smart ... she knew everywhere I like to be touched and I knew how to touch her,” Max said.

“So it was worth the wait?” Isabel asked.

“Definitely. I suppose I should tell you ... Maria and Alex are also Rakas,” Max said.

“They are?” Isabel asked.

“Yeah. And all three of them had sex yesterday. It was a first for all of them but they have these spikes and ... well they just need to have sex,” Max said.

“So is Alex with Maria now that you’re with Liz?” Isabel asked. She gulped as her gut churned a bit, she almost didn’t want to know the answer.

“No, they’re not together. They have sex and Liz will still be with them even though I’m with her. I suppose it’s just like you and me. However, if you’re asking, then I’d say Alex would be more than open to the idea of you two going out. He doesn’t know we’re aliens but he must know we’re different by now,” Max said.

“Why?” Isabel asked.

“Remember yesterday he said he liked your perfume but you said you weren’t wearing any?” Max asked and Isabel nodded, “Well apparently, they have stronger senses. They can pick up our scent, which is different than humans. Liz’s parents knew we were aliens before I even healed Liz.”

“So they know? Well that’s great. I guess we should tell Alex before he puts two and two together,” Isabel said.

“I thought you might volunteer,” Max said as he took the bag and climbed up the window. Usually when he put his hands onto the planks he would be a little nervous about the crossing but this time, he could feel the strength and balance to cross it more easily.

When he made it to the other side, Max opened his window and climbed in. Isabel pulled back her planks and both closed their windows. Max simply up turned the bag and let his clothes spill out onto the floor before he locked his bedroom door. He removed his robe and hid it at the bottom of his wardrobe before falling onto his bed; he was practically asleep before he hit the mattress but he made sure to cover himself with the duvet.


Evans Residence, 08:00am

The next morning, Max woke up and without any grogginess he shot off the bed. He looked over his body and then checked his face in the mirror; he was grateful that he was indeed back to normal and quickly dived into the bathroom to shower. He emerged soaking wet and used his powers to dry quickly before he dressed. Soon he headed out of his room and down to the kitchen where his parents sat.

“Hey son how was the party?” Philip asked.

“Uh, yeah it was okay,” Max said.

“You don’t sound too convinced,” Diane said.

“Yeah, Kyle Valenti kept looking at me all night,” Max said. He really wanted to stay away from the really interesting aspects of what happened.

“Why?” Diane asked.

“Because he was dating Liz and now I am,” Max said.

Diane practically spat out her orange juice, “But I thought...”

“Thought what?” Max asked.

“Nothing,” Diane said.

“Anyway, I’m heading next door. See you both later,” Max said and headed out to the garden through the back door. He leapt over the low fence and into Isabel’s garden.

“See, I told you,” Philip said.

“Then what’s with Isabel? Hmmm ... I guess I could be wrong,” she asked

“Well, I better get going to work,” Philip said. He stood up and kissed his wife before picking up his briefcase and headed out.

Diane started going about her daily routine and headed to Max’s bedroom. She just shook her head at the clothes strewn around the room and started to pick them up. Then she spotted some white cloth coming out from under the wardrobe door. He placed the clothes on his bed and opened the door and pulled out the robe.

“Strange taste in clothes Max ... must be for Halloween,” she said before she hung it up in the closet and heading out to the laundry with the other clothes.


Parker Residence, Same Time

The Parkers were sitting around after having breakfast. Soon the others of the Pride in Roswell arrived and talked about what had happened between Max and Liz the previous night.

“So you just told him about us?” Alex asked.

“He already knew that the lion he saw was me and he showed up here so...” Liz said.

“Now, what’s done is done. Besides last night he and Liz mated,” Jeff said.

“What?” Maria asked.

“That was fast,” Amy said.

“So is the fact that she was able to change back to her human appearance while the moon was still up on her second night,” Nancy said.

“How?” Charles asked. “The quickest anyone’s changed back is ... what? Three months?”

“Yeah. But Liz managed to do it,” Jeff said.

“Then there is the part that Max became a Rakas after he and I...” Liz paused as her friends smirked at her.

“Are you saying that he’s one of us?” Maria asked.

“How could that be?” Amy asked.

“That’s what we’re here to find out,” Stephen said. He came in the front door with someone else in tow. “This is Doctor Mallory.”

“Doctor,” Jeff said as he stood up and greeted the doctor.

“It’s a pleasure to be here. Stephen called me as soon after you called him, this is certainly interesting,” the doctor said.

“The good doctor here is a geneticist and a Wolfen,” Stephen said.

“So you’re here to find out how Max is suddenly a Rakas?” Alex asked.

“Yes. All I really need is my microscope but I’m told you have appropriated a blood sample from the young man?” Mallory asked.

“Yes,” Liz said. She pulled one of her own test tubes out of her shirt pocket and handed it out to the doctor. “Be very careful with this,” she said as her eyes briefly flashed to their feline appearance.

The doctor took the sample and opened his case. He removed his microscope and set up in a small corner where he could work in peace. Liz watched as he began his analysis of the alien blood. A little later, Alex and Maria had left despite wanting to hear the results. They had chores to take care of that had fallen lax in the last couple of days since their first change.

“Well...” Mallory said, “I’ve finished my prelim work ... there appears to be some sort of blue crystalline life form present in his blood work. It appears to bind the alien and human D.N.A. but when he and Liz mated, it seems to have absorbed and incorporated aspects of her D.N.A into Max. However, this is unusual. The melding of material was very specific, it only happened to certain sequences in the double helix and from what I’m seeingl; it’s bonded to his alien side. I have to say, these sequences are almost identical to lycanthropic D.N.A.”

“Are you saying that on his home world, Max was a Lycanthrope?” Jeff asked.

“Or some similar species, yes, and it looks like it was chemically suppressed until he mated with Liz,” Mallory said.

“So why is he Rakas and not some sort of alien animal,” Liz asked.

“That I don’t know. It could be because we’re on Earth and that’s the dominant creature within him. It could be that it was because of you; he picked up the Rakas sequences from you. There could be a thousand reasons and we may never know, not without knowing more about Max’s species,” Mallory said.

“Well that could be a problem. Not even Max knows much about it,” Liz said.

“Well, from what I’m seeing here. If you have sex with anyone with these crystals then they will become lycanthropic. Same with Max, if he has sex under similar circumstances, they will change soon after. He may even be able to spread it to other humans if the crystals can be passed on sexually...” Mallory said but was interrupted.

“Oh great. Michael was right. I have turned this into a disease,” Liz said.

“Oh no, Liz, whatever has happened is completely unusual. From my own past research there may only be about one in every five hundred million humans capable of adapting to the lycanthropic D.N.A. Most will reject it harmlessly with little or no effect,” Mallory said.

“But some might become like us,” Jeff said as he looked at Liz.

“What?” Liz asked.

“The prophecy. A Pride formed from you,” Jeff said.

“Oh,” Liz said.

Nancy turned to the doctor, “So who else is compatible?”

“Certainly anyone like this young man of Liz’s,” Mallory said.

“So that’s Isabel and Michael,” Jeff said.

“No way, I am not doing it with Michael ... he’s a total ... I don’t know but grumpy is being kind,” Liz said.

“Well we have time to work out how all this fits together,” Stephen said.

“And I should pass this information to Moonvale. It was always assumed that the new Pride would be formed up there but now it seems that we’ll have a few unexpected guests when it’s time,” Mallory said.

“Of course, thank you doctor,” Jeff said as he shook the doctors’ hand. He showed the doctor out and turned to the others

“I guess I should speak to Max about telling Alex,” Liz said. “Well, I’m heading over to see him anyway. I’ll see him and tell him what we found.”

“Do you want Maria and Alex to meet you there?” Amy asked.

“No, not yet,” Liz said.

She stood up and went to the closet to get her shoes. Liz changed into them and left the house, going in search of her mate.


Wild Pack Camp, Somewhere in the Desert, 08:30

In the middle of the desert a large fire had roared for most of the night but was now a pile of ash. The pack lay around it, either resting by themselves or a mass of flesh from their orgy the previous night. The bikes were all circled around the camp along with coolers filled with drink and many empty bottles were littered all over the site.

The panther ran through the desert, desperately in need of water and fighting through the pain it continued to experience after his encounter with Max. As he reached the camp, Patrick changed back into his human form and crawled naked into the site. When one of his followers woke up and spotted him, he yelled and the others roused. All headed to their leader and helped him in.

They covered him in a blanket while another fetched water. Their medic came quickly and started to examine his bruises.

“What the hell happened?”

“The girl, I went to kill one of her potential mates and she interceded. I was about to put her out of the way when he did something. No human could do that, he wasn’t normal,” Patrick said.

The medic gave him a painkiller before he started to bandage the wounds.

“He has power ... a lot of it,” Patrick said.

“Is he Lycanthropic?”

“I don’t know. His scent is similar to us but he is different, a lot different,” Patrick said.

As the medic finished tying the last bandage, he spotted a mark on Patrick’s upper thigh. It was a ripple of light over his skin, as the medic reached out to touch it, Patrick cried out in pain before the light faded.

“What the hell?” He reached out to touch the spot again but Patrick grabbed his wrist and held it firmly.

“Don’t,” Patrick growled.

“But...”

“No buts. That hurt,” Patrick said as he looked at the spot. “What is he?”


Isabel’s Bedroom, Davidson Residence, 09:00

Max arrived at Isabel’s and immediately sought her out in her bedroom. She had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her body as she dried her hair with another. As Max entered, she turned to see him.

“Hey Max,” Isabel said.

“Hi. Feeling better after what happened this morning?” Max asked.

“Still reeling but that’s not exactly a new feeling for us? Weird things usually happen,” Isabel said.

“I take it Michael spent the night?” Max asked.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t let him go home ... not with Hank there after being on one of his drink binges,” Isabel said.

“Smart move,” Max said.

“Yeah, anyway he’s in the shower now,” Isabel said.

Max looked over Isabel in the fluffy, whute cotton towel; her naked legs and swell of her breasts drew him in. As Isabel sat in front of her dresser, she caught the reflection of Max staring at her. Then she felt his hands on her shoulders, gently caressing the skin of her shoulders and upper arms. Max knelt down and started to kiss her back above where the towel covered before Isabel turned around on the stool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.