Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Living Room, Parker Residence, Immediately Following

Everyone stood around, the bag of gems on the table glittered in the sunlight but all Liz could do was to stand there dumbstruck. If this was her people’s idea of a marriage proposal then she wanted as little to do with it as possible. She looked at the man before her, the one who made the proposition, and felt ... off. Liz could sense that Patrick was dangerous and that he could care less for her. All he wanted was whatever came with her being part of the prophecy. In addition to that, the hatred her parents were feeling was palpable.

“You can’t be serious?” Liz said.

“I’m perfectly serious,” Patrick said. “I know you’re new to this but it will happen.”

“Like hell it will,” Nancy said.

“Liz will not marry into your Wild Pack,” Charles said. “She’ll form her own Pride.”

“Jeffie boy?” Patrick asked.

“You know my answer. I will not ... hmmm ... sell Liz to you. That went out long before the lions stopped appearing,” Jeff said, with gritted teeth.

“Well, the lions are back,” Patrick said as he looked at Liz. “Maybe it’s time some of the old ways came back as well. And I do know your response ... and you, of course, know my response.”

“I do,” Jeff said.

“You really think you can beat me?” Patrick asked.

“Dad?” Liz asked.

“Get out of my house,” Jeff said.

Patrick smiled and stood up. “I’ll leave you to reconsider but if your answer is still no, then I’ll see you tomorrow night out in the desert.”

“Get out,” Jeff said again.

He and his two associates left the Parkers’ home. Jeff sat down and looked around at his friends and their families.

“Would someone tell me what the hell is going on?” Liz asked.

“Among a few of the tribes, marriages were arranged,” Jeff said.

“Were arranged, but not anymore?” Maria asked.

“No. Back then; we arranged Pride alliances and unifications through the marriage of our children. If one pride wanted to be part of a stronger pride, then the leader of that pride would present the other with something to validate their petition. Initially it would be game birds or hunted animals but because we needed to blend in with human society things like these ... trinkets were used,” Nancy said as she picked up one of the stones and threw it away.

“Our people never had any interest in money and after a while the arrangements fell out of practice. Unfortunately, they were never made illegal by our laws,” Amy said.

“So what’s this thing tomorrow night?” Alex asked.

“A fight. Myself against Patrick and whoever wins will get you,” Jeff said. “That tradition hasn’t been around for just as long.”

“Jeff ... look...” Charles said.

“I know,” Jeff said.

“What?” Maria asked.

“I can’t beat him. Wild Pack members let their primal side loose, they live to fight and they are completely unstoppable. Especially during a full moon,” Jeff said. “If I say no to the arrangement, then we fight, if we fight and I loose ... I’m sorry honey. He’s trying to buy himself the power that comes from you.”

“So ... what? I’m just supposed to accept it and marry his son? Forget about the fact I’ve never met him ... this is just nuts. Just ... hell no,” Liz said with a great deal of agitation.

“Is there nothing you can do to get out of it?” Alex asked.

“Only if he backs off,” Charles said.

“Well is there someone that could beat him?” Maria asked.

“Well, yeah. There are a lot of fighters who are a lot better than I am,” Jeff said.

“But honey ... the challenge was to your father. He’s the leader of this pride and he is the one who has to fight,” Nancy said.

“There isn’t any other way?” Liz asked.

“Not unless you’ve found a mate. He’s the only other one who can fight for you,” Amy said.

“Uhm?” Alex said, raising his hand.

“Alex, believe me I appreciate the thought but...” Liz trailed off.

“Sex doesn’t equal mate. That makes a huge difference,” his mother said.

“Besides, you haven’t been trained in any fighting. You have less of a chance to beat him than I do,” Jeff said.

“And I don’t have a mate,” Liz said. “No, screw that. There is no way I’m going.”

“Under normal circumstances, I’d take you to the most remote place I can think of but you are too important Liz,” Jeff said.

“Forget all of that. I don’t care about it,” Liz said as she stormed away.

Alex and Maria went after her; all the parents heard the lock of Liz’s bedroom door.

“Well, I guess I can’t blame her,” Amy said.

“She’s gone from small town girl to Lycanthrope with a marriage proposal in a day,” Nancy said.

“A marriage proposal that comes from the scum of the Earth,” Charles said.

“That’s a generous appraisal of them,” Jeff said.


Living Room, Evans Residence, 16:30

Max walked down the stairs in his house and grabbed his jacket. Just as he was about to reach the front door he heard his parents call him into the living room. He stepped in to see them, sitting on the sofa, looking at him.

“Hi,” Max said.

“Max, where are you going?” Diane asked.

“Just out. Michael and I are taking Isabel out to relax,” Max said.

“In other words there is a party on at someone’s house and your all invited,” Philip said.

“Yes,” Max said.

“Okay, and does this person’s parents know there’s a party going on?” Diane asked.

“Last I heard, yes,” Max said.

“Okay then,” Philip said.

“Okay?” Max asked.

“Okay.” Diane confirmed.

“Bye then,” Max said as he started to head out.

“MAX.” His father called out, “Just because you have a 1:30am curfew during the holidays doesn’t mean that your mother and I want to be woken up early in the am.”

“Yes sir,” Max said and then left.

“No, I don’t think he’s anything but best friends with Isabel,” Philip said.

“Well, I’ve looked at both of them and there is something there,” Diane said.

“They’re both attractive and they are teenagers. It could be just a little sexual tension between them,” Philip said. He needed to pull his wife’s attention away from whatever she believed their son’s sex life to be. “Besides, I think he’s more interested in the Parker’s daughter.”

“Liz? Well, yeah his eyes do seem to light up when she’s around him. But I still think...” Diane said.

“Yeah, yeah. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on it,” Philip said. [This isn’t going to be so easy] he thought to himself.

Together they went on with what they were doing; Philip kept going over in his head what he could do to cover for Max and Isabel before his wife started to ask even more questions.


The Park, 17:00

Liz walked through the park. She’d sneaked out and headed down her fire escape after she locked the door to her room. Alex and Maria knew they couldn’t stop her but with Patrick in town the decided to watch her back. They also made sure Liz didn’t know they were there, both kept out of range of her new and improved hearing and sense of smell.

“Hey Liz, wait up,” Kyle called out from behind her.

Liz jumped around, she had been lost in her own thoughts until Kyle called her name and surprised her. “Kyle! Hey, what’s up?”

“Nothin’ much. I just saw you and thought I’d say hi to my girlfriend,” Kyle said.

Liz cringed, she really wanted to avoid this but if her mother was right then Kyle couldn’t give her what she needed. There was also the point that Kyle would probably freak if he ever found out what she was, let alone the fact she could ride him until his back, and bed, was broken before she was even close to being finished.

“Kyle, uhmmm...” Liz said.

“What? What’s up ... oh you still a little wigged about that shooting?” Kyle asked.

“Yes and no. Things have just been over the top lately,” Liz said.

“Oh, anything I can help with?” Kyle asked.

“Not even close,” Liz said as she looked down, then it hit her and Liz started to get worried. If Patrick would fight her father for her, and any potential mate, then just by dating Kyle he could be in danger. In a way it made the decision a lot easier than just dumping him for not being able to meet her new sexual needs. “Listen Kyle, a lot is going on with me right now.”

“Yeah ... okay,” Kyle said.

“It’s just ... I don’t think we should see each other anymore,” Liz said.

“What? But...” Kyle stopped speaking and looked at Liz, “Has this anything to do with Evans?”

“Kyle, no,” Liz said.

“Oh come on Liz I saw the way you two have been looking at each other,” Kyle said.

“Kyle stop. If I was seeing Max then I would be having the same conversation with him. I like you Kyle, but things have been off between us since the shooting and it’s time we broke up. I need to get my head right. It’s as simple as that,” Liz said.

“Liz ... ugn ... fine. I guess things have been strained lately. You haven’t been seeing Max behind my back or anything?” Kyle asked.

“No,” Liz frustratingly said. She was slightly mad that Kyle would have thought that of her but then she just had a threesome with her two best friends.

Off to the side, Maria and Alex watched intently. They wanted to help her but couldn’t do anything without letting Liz know they were following her. They watched and listened in, then as Kyle walked away he had a look on his face that told them both what Liz had done. They couldn’t help but go out to her.

“Hey,” Maria and Alex said.

“So, you broke up with him huh?” Maria asked.

“Well, it’s either that or date him and cheat on him constantly when a spike hits ... or let that freak kill him,” Liz said.

“Not that I wouldn’t put it past that guy, do you really think he would do it?” Alex asked.

“I have a feeling anyone I’d date is at risk. And that include you two,” Liz said.

“Well if you think you can ditch us you’ve another thing coming,” Maria said. “And I’m not just talking about the...”

“The mind blowing sex that we all want more of and can’t stop thinking about?” Alex asked.

“Oh yeah,” Maria said.

Liz smiled slightly, “That is the way I’d describe it.”

“Come on. I think we better get home,” Maria said.

“Yeah, mom and dad will be worried by now,” Liz said.

Together all three walked away and out of the park. It was nearing their dinnertime and their stomachs growled almost as loudly as they had when they’d woken up this morning. As they passed a big tree, a flock of birds flew out of the branches after Alex snapped a twig. All three looked up and saw a single raven remain among the branches looking down at them before it too flew away.


Liz’s Bedroom, Parker Residence, That Night

It had been a few hours since the sun had set over the small town and another full moon had risen. It was the second night of the month and tomorrow would be the last but the result was the same as last night, only this time Liz was prepared for it. Her body instinctively went through the Change once more. Her body was covered with fur and her tail was back and swayed behind her. Like her friends, it was a little difficult getting used to the tail and had sat on it more than once. Liz couldn’t sleep that night, but with her new physical abilities she didn’t require as much sleep as an ordinary human.

Most of the time in her room, she was naked. Her usual clothes and sleepwear were just too tight in her animan form. That only left her robes but she only preferred to wear them when she had company. She liked the feeling and sensations that her new body provided.

“I think I need to buy more shampoo,” she said as she looked at her reflection and glided her hand over her fur.

“Oh I don’t know,” a voice from behind her said.

Liz jumped around and saw Patrick on the ledge of her window in his own animal form. Liz quickly grabbed her robes and covered her body with it.

“Hey!” Liz yelled with annoyance, “What are you doing here?”

“Just thought I’d get to know my daughter in-law,” Patrick said.

“Get the hell out of my room,” Liz said.

Patrick smiled, “Yes, you’ve fire in you. My boy’s gonna love taking you every night ... and if he won’t, I’ll be more than willing,” he said as he came further into the room.

Liz felt sick and went to slash his face with her claws. However she was too new to her abilities and Patrick grabbed her wrist.

“Yes ... let go of your animal side,” Patrick said.

“What?” Liz asked.

“The animal inside you yearns to be free, to live wild. Let it go,” Patrick said.

Liz pulled her arm back, “And what? Live with you? Thanks but I’m smarter than that.”

“Yes. Yes you are,” Patrick said. “I hear you left that human boy you’d been seeing. Very wise. A young female like you as much more heat than an ape can take, and I doubt he could even last enough to release even a fraction of your own passion.”

“That’s none of your business. Just get out,” Liz said as he moved closer and started to circle her.

Then he stopped and sniffed the air around her, “Wait ... there is another ... his scent is with you. You’ve been with that friend of yours yesterday but there someone else.”

“No, there isn’t anyone else,” Liz said quickly.

“Oh yes there is. And your body has a great desire for him, for him to be your mate. You crave him ... who is he?” Patrick yelled.

Just then the door burst open and Jeff entered. Patrick leapt from his position by Liz and flew to the window. “GET OUT,” Jeff yelled.

“It’s no matter ... I have his scent. I’ll just have to hunt him,” Patrick said. He moved out of the window, Liz moved to it and watched as he jumped over the gaps between the rooftops. He jumped higher over the town, sniffing the air until he caught the scent of his prey. Mere moments passed and Liz could only see his silhouette against the moonlight.

“Liz?” Jeff asked.

“He’s going to kill him,” Liz said before she ran out of her window and went into hot pursuit. Jeff went back to the living room and fetched his wife.

On the Streets, Somewhere in Roswell, Midnight

Liz ran down the middle of the street, her heartbeat was getting faster and faster, pumping blood to all her muscles. As a car came down the road, it headed straight for her but she didn’t stop. Liz simply jumped onto its hood and leapt further up over the top of the car, which had quickly stopped. Liz tucked her head in and rolled her body in the middle of the air, her robe flew off and she landed in her lion form. Liz never stopped moving, she just kept running.

As she landed the driver of the car jumped out and looked back, all he saw was a shadow running but a homeless guy came closer holding a bottle in a brown paper bag. The driver and the man looked at each other before the homeless man offered the driver his bottle.

“I think I’ve had too much,” The homeless man said drunkenly.

“Yeah ... me too pal, I think I just quit,” The driver said.

The wind carried Liz’s robe high in to the air and was caught by Jeff who stood next to his wife on their roof. Both watched from their vantage-point over the town as Liz ran.

A couple of streets over, Max, Isabel and Michael were on their way home from the party. They had a good time and Isabel was clearly relaxed but that had more to do with her spending some time with Max in a closet, not that anyone other than Michael knew about it.

“See you had a good time,” Michael said.

“Yes, okay, I admit it. I missed the parties,” Isabel said.

“So Max, did you enjoy yourself?” Michael asked with a tone in his voice.

Max smiled, “Yes, I had a good time ... although Kyle Valenti kept looking at me though.”

“Well that could have something to do with Liz dumping him today,” Isabel said.

“Really?” Max asked with a perked up smile.

“That’s what I heard,” Michael said.

“So does this mean you’re going to ask her out?” Isabel asked.

“Maybe. Would you be okay with that?” Max asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be? I know we’re close but I also know how you feel about her. We’ve ... been having fun,” Isabel said.

Just then a large black panther jumped in front of them. All three jumped back at the fright of it but the animal jut stared at Max, drool dripped from its mouth as it breathed hard.

“What the hell is that doing here?” Michael asked.

The panther growled and leapt up, aiming straight for Max. As all three aliens started to bring their hands up to use to their powers to repel the cat, Liz in her lion form dived in from the side and bashed the panther in its ribcage. Both went flying but landed on their feet, they circled each other menacingly.

[You shouldn’t have come, ] Liz heard Patrick said as the cat growled.

[Same to you, ] Liz said.

[Well, if I have to injure you to secure you as my son’s mate ... so be it, ] Patrick said.

The panther lunged at the lion; their claws slashed at each other both tried to sink their teeth into each other. Liz let her animal instincts aid her in the fight; she could hear the lion spirit within her guide each strike and blow. The others just stood on the sidelines, both Michael and Isabel were ready to get out of there but Max couldn’t leave. His own instincts told him he needed to stay.

The cats dived everywhere, both used the surrounding buildings to jump off of and attack the other. Their claws were practically blurs, striking at whatever flesh they could get to. Liz was doing pretty well for herself given that she had never fought like this but was still a novice. A misplaced strike by her and a well timed bite by him resulted in Liz’s paw being bitten by Patrick.

Liz whelped in pain. She tried to stand on her remaining three good legs but she couldn’t balance herself and fell down. Patrick glared at her; the only way he could secure the death of her potential mate was to make sure she was out of the way and unconscious. He prepared to strike the back of her head and pounced.

“No!” Max said quickly and raised his hand just as fast. He mentally pushed the panther away and it was with so much force that Patrick crashed into some garbage cans on the sidewalk.

Liz looked at him, as did the panther, Patrick didn’t know what to do or even what to think. He’d never seen anything like it so he simply ran off to meet up with the rest of his Wild Pack. Max slowly approached the lion before him and just as he reached down, Liz struggled back to her feet. She needed to get out of there and she fought passed the pain to run as fast as she could. On a nearby lamppost, a raven sat and watched everything until it was over. Then it crowed loudly and flew over their heads.

“Max, what the hell were you doing?” Michael asked, “What if someone saw?”

“I just ... I don’t know, it was like I had to protect her,” Max said as he continued to look down the way the lion had ran.

“Why?” Isabel asked.

“Liz.” Max said. He picked up on the vibe he’d felt since the lion showed up.

“What?” Isabel asked.

“That lion ... it was Liz,” Max said.

“Max...” Michael said and shook his head.

“Hey, you’re the one who dubbed it my ‘Liz Radar’,” Max said.

“You’ve been feeling her?” Michael asked.

“I swear, it was as clear as when I just healed her,” Max said. “Michael, take Isabel home ... I need to check this out.”

Max was off in a shot, it two friends just stared at him as he disappeared into the darkness. Michael and Isabel would have normally followed Max but this time they felt that he needed to do this alone and headed back to her house. Above them all, Liz’s parents watched, they saw everything and managed to focus in on how Max picked up on their daughter. Before long they headed home with Liz’s robes in hand, they moved a lot faster than Max could move and with Liz being injured they arrived before she did.


Living Room, Deluca Residence, Same Time

Like Liz, Maria was in her animan form and lying back on the couch. She was wearing her robes as she drank a glass of warm milk with her mother nearby telling Maria some of the family history.

“You know ... I think I need a manicure,” Maria said as she looked at her claw-like finger nails, and then down at her feet, “Damn, and a serious pedicure.”

“No you don’t honey, besides I thought you didn’t care about that sort of thing?” Amy asked.

“Not normally I don’t but a girl still has to look good for all the men that’s gonna come into her life,” Maria said with a smile.

“Well I doubt that. There is only one male in our Pride that’s in your age group and that’s Alex. Any mate you find will be from another Pride,” Amy said.

“Oh. So will I join their pride or stay with this one?” Maria asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.