The Beautiful Sapphires - Cover

The Beautiful Sapphires

Copyright© 2018 by Incubi

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes, out of your own darkness, a single light can be found that illuminates life. For example, you may get fired from work. However, it is possible to find a better job than you had. Or maybe you get dumped but end up finding your soulmate. Or like me, you get so fucked up that you meet your soulmate. Life is full of twist and turns, ups and downs, but that's what makes life, well, life. Everyone's life is different, so I want to share my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Sometimes, out of your own darkness, a single light can be found that illuminates life. For example, you may get fired from work. However, it is possible to find a better job than you had. Or maybe you get dumped but end up finding your soulmate. Or like me, you get so fucked up that you meet your soulmate. Life is full of twist and turns, ups and downs, but that’s what makes life, well, life. Everyone’s life is different, so I want to share my story.

I felt dizzy as my vision blurred and everything turned into one big tracer. I closed my eyes but I still spun, my body felt weightless. Then it became still but I refused to open my eyes for fear of spinning again. I could hear voices, but I couldn’t distinguish words, just a continuous thumping filled my head. I felt nauseous and my head was pounding. Like seduction, I felt a wave a drowsiness pass over me, drawing me close to unconsciousness.

That’s when I heard a sound so beautiful, I thought heaven had opened for me. The sound pulled me from the edge of sleep and cleared my head. I could hear loud music, and a bass that hurt my skull. The sound was gone and I was filled with a longing. As if I had lost something important to me. I opened my emerald green eyes to see two sapphires staring back. Then I heard the sound again and my heart raced. I was startled that the sound produced words.

“Are you okay?” The sapphires blinked, breaking my gaze of awe. Then the words registered in my head. My first though was ‘Why wouldn’t I be?’, but my eyes wandered past the sapphires and I could see a ceiling fan. I was on the floor.

“As far as I’m aware.” I responded. I didn’t feel like I was on the floor and the back of my neck was warm.

I turned my head to see smooth pale skin. My eyes followed the beautiful skin up to the hymn of a red silk skirt. Naturally, my gaze dropped below the skirt to see pink lace ribbons atop white cotton underwear. I then realized my head was rested on the lap of a female. I felt graced. I turned my head to look back up at the sapphires that had watched me the whole time. This time I took in the whole face of the female. Her face was pale like her luscious thighs, but looked well framed by jet black hair that casually fell down her shoulders. Her gorgeous eyes sat behind wire trimmed glasses that defined them well. Her mouth was parted hiding all but a sliver of her pearl white teeth. I could only imagine what tongue sat behind her plump but small lips. She was simply beautiful, so beautiful she could rival goddesses. That’s when I was hit with a wave of discomfort.

“I’m gonna be sick!” My body reacted before the words left my lips and I sat up. Unfortunately my head collided with the female’s who had been leaning over me. I heard a whimper of pain but I felt my stomach jump. Luckily there was a trash can between my legs. Everything in my stomach exited my body violently and my nose burned. The taste of liquor filled my mouth. After five or six heaves, I stopped vomiting, but I remained overheated. Unconsciously I pushed myself into a standing position which caused me to stumble.

“I need air.” I tried to take a step but my feet felt like lead and my legs shook.

“Wait, let me help you.” The angelic sound sung as the sapphire eyed girl stood. She placed an arm under my right arm, and the other on top of my right. As she took a step forward, I mimicked and I stumbled my way outside with assistance. The cool breeze filled my chest and my nausea slowly dissipated. I sat down against the door and took deep breaths.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” The female asked me again. Her voice was filled with concern.

“Yes I’m sure. Just felt overheated.” My eyes looked up at her face and my focus immediately noticed a large cut on her forehead. “Oh my, are you okay?!” This time my voice was laced with concern.

Her face gave a puzzled looked as her hand followed my gaze to her forehead. She touched the wound and winced, drawing her hand back to eye level to examine if there was blood. Which there definitely was. She surprisingly just shrugged it off and chuckled.

“I guess it happened when we butted heads. Maybe I’m just a little to drunk to feel it. It doesn’t hurt unless I touch it.” She gave me a warm smile. “I was more concerned with you stranger.”

“Oh I’m Jimmy, and thanks for helping me outside.” I gave a sincere thanks, mostly because she was stunning.

“Lilith, and of course, it was no problem. My drunk maternal instincts kicked in.” She gave another chuckle, this time closer to a giggle. She stood looking at me, a goofy grin was plastered on her lovely face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.