Watching Neighbours Wife in a Wood
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Neighbours hot wife is with two old men in a wood and I watch

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I hadn’t been able to think of much else since I’d watched my neighbour Jane with two old guys the previous week.

I’d taken the dog out most days to the same wood, but unfortunately they hadn’t been there.

After a couple of weeks I put it down to a one off and buried myself in work.

It must have been a Tuesday about 3 weeks later when the doorbell rang just before lunch.

When I answered the door there was a courier driver.

“Have a small parcel for up the road but there’s nobody around, could I leave it with you? If I can I’ll put a card through their door telling then it’s here, it’s only small” he said.

I noticed that he had a small box in his hand and agreed.

I took the parcel and left it by the door and went back to work.

I was incredibly busy and didn’t realise the time when the doorbell rang again.

I looked up and saw it was almost 4pm as I walked to the door.

When I opened the door Jane was standing there!

“I think you have a parcel for me?” she said waiving a small card.

She looked as sexy as hell, she had a white blouse and dark tight skirt, dark heels and either stockings or tights, I assumed that she’d just got back from work.

Although we’d lived on the same road for at least three years, this was the first time that we’d ever spoken.

I gave her the parcel and said” no problem, anytime” with a smile, hopefully my eyes weren’t still on stalks.

I was just about to close the door when Jane spoke” could I ask a favour? My husband is away and I’ve bought two kitchen stools from Ikea and am stuck assembling them, do you think you could help me?”.

I didn’t need asking twice, I’d watched her fuck two old blokes in a wood, none of whom were her husband, whether she’d seen or recognised me wanking as I watched am not sure, she didn’t indicate anything at all in her manner.

I told her that I could help and would come round in about 20 minutes if that was ok.

She readily agreed.

Jane thanked me and said see you soon.

By the time I’d shut the door I had a semi on, I for my thoughts together and decided to let her call the shots, didn’t want to make a move and then be accused of molesting her, after all, I’m 62, she’s half my age, who would believe me!

Twenty minutes later I was ringing her door bell.

Jane opened the door and invited me in with a big smile.

She led me toward the kitchen and as she was walking in front of me I got a good look at her arse. The skirt was tight which showed off her peachy bum, also it revealed the straps of her suspenders, my cock started to twitch.

We entered the kitchen and the bits of the two stools were on the floor, there was a bottle of Prosecco open.

Jane offered me a drink as she refilled a half empty glass, I declined, but she said there was beer in the fridge.

I said that I’s have a beer when I finished. I explained that I thought IKEA stuff was a pain in the arse as well.

Jane laughed and we continued chatting about really nothing, Jane was really having a go at the Prosecco and explained that her husband was away on business till Friday.

I was on my hands and knees struggling with so called easy assembly of a kitchen stool which was anything but easy!

Jane was drinking and talking, fuck she looked like sex on legs, she was standing with her feet apart stretching the skirt across her hips, she was as fit as fuck.

I tried to concentrate on the stool as opposed to drooling over the latent slut in front of me.

The atmosphere was interrupted as Jane’s phone rang, “ high darling” she said, then looking at me she put her hand over the mouthpiece and said “hubby”, she then walked out of the kitchen into the lounge.

It took me about another 10 minutes to finish the stools and then I got a beer from the fridge.

Jane hadn’t come back into the kitchen, so I assumed that she was still on the phone with her husband.

I finished the beer and walked into the lounge to say bye.

As I approached the open door I could hear Jane on the phone. I put my head round the door and got hell of a shock!

Jane was sitting in a leather armchair, but it was the way she was sitting that shocked me.

She had one leg over the arm of the chair, her skirt was pulled right up above her stocking-tops.

My jaw must have dropped at the sight!

I moved to leave but Jane waived a finger at me and mouthed it’s ok.

I entered the room and Jane put her hand over the mouth piece and said stay!

Her husband must have noticed the pause as when she went back to talking to him she said that it was that old bloke David who had assembled the stools just leaving.

She said that looking directly at me.

Her knickers were on show, small white ones which appeared tight over her fanny.

I just stood and looked at her legs as she continued speaking to her husband, but all the time looking at me.

Things moved on quickly when she said to her husband that she was meeting Tom and Jim for lunch the next day.

As she said that she put her other leg over the other arm of the chair.

Her legs were wide open.

“You know what those dirty fuckers are like, they’ll be touching me up and making filthy suggestions over lunch then if it’s like last week they’ll suggest a walk in that wood and fuck me silly. God I can’t wait” Jane said.

Jane moved her hand down and put it in her knickers and started to rub her twat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.