I Was Sitting in the Bar on a Monday Night - Cover

I Was Sitting in the Bar on a Monday Night

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 6

“What happened?”

“I spoke with your father and he offered me some money to get away from you.”

“How much?”

“A lot.”

“How much, Mick?”

“Kendi. Not enough.

“HOW MUCH?”

“Kendi, it doesn’t matter. I don’t sell out my friends.”

“Please. I love you. I have to know.”

I took a deep breath and slowly blew it out.

“$100,000.”

“Wow.”

“It doesn’t matter. He could have added a mountain of zeros and it wouldn’t have mattered.”

“He does want to own me,” her voice was filled with worry.

“He doesn’t have enough money.”

“What about us?”

“Us?”

“Are you still staying with me?”

“I said I would be here for the week and I will. After that I don’t know, but you should not worry about it. At the very worst, the very worst, I will be your friend for the rest of my life.”

“OK. I guess if that’s the best I can get right now, then I’ll go with it.”

I smiled at her and began to take off my clothes. Kendi looked at me and smiled.

“Going nude is the rule, right?” I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

“Yes, my love.”

“You still love me?”

“I told you I would.”

We settled into our daily routine. Kendi was on her laptop doing her job and I was on my laptop reading and relaxing. The air temperature was perfect, and I must admit that I never felt so comfortable. I glanced at Kendi a couple of times and noticed that her nipples were totally relaxed and not at their beautiful hard erectness.

When I noticed that, I tried to surreptitiously check my own nipples.

“Yours aren’t hard either.”

“Do you see everything?”

“I said I was sneaky, but I am really observant.”

“You are still sneaky. I never even saw you look at me.”

“Mick, just so you know, I am always looking at you. You are the most important thing in my life right now.”

I blew her a kiss, which she caught in her hand and rubbed on her left breast. Her nipple liked the kiss.

“I am getting some water; do you want some?”

“Yes please.”

When I stood to walk away, Kendi whistled.

“Thank you.”

“You are welcome. I have about ten minutes of work left, then we can go workout.”

“OK. I never felt sore after the other day. I was expecting to be sore in the butt from walking and especially stretching.”

“Maybe today will be different.”

“Same outfits as yesterday?”

“Sure, if you don’t mind me not wearing a bra.”

“My only concern is that with the size of your breasts all of the running might cause them to hurt.”

“I love you.”

After a kiss on the cheek, she got back to work, and I got back to my vacation, until I heard the magic word.

“OK, now!”

We went down to the second floor to work out and after we stretched, I stepped onto the treadmill, set the incline a little higher and began walking. Kendi began her run. Today her program began with a trot and then it got faster, and the incline got higher. We were talking for a bit, but her speech started to struggle as the speed of her program increased along with the degree of the incline.

I noticed that she had broken quite a sweat.

“Eeeww! Girl sweat!”

Kendi didn’t slow down or lose a step, she just smiled and peeled off her t-shirt.

“Are you working?” She was close to breathless.

“Yes.”

“On?”

“Admiring a very beautiful woman.”

“Or just her tits.”

“They are something to admire.”

“Just admire?”

I smiled at her and sped up my treadmill and focused on my work.

I couldn’t.

I may be old, but the sight of two beautiful breasts bouncing around as Kendi ran just enthralled me. I took off her yoga pants and watched her butt cheeks rise and sway and fall with each step and the front of my sweats began to tent.

“Hey.”

My mind put her tights back on.

“Yes, Kendi?”

“Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.”

“Yes, Kendi.”

I returned to my walking and my looking and my occasional glance at her ‘girls’ as they ran with her. The tent returned to the circus and walking became much more comfortable.

When we finished, we stepped off of our machines and I just had to take a moment to admire ‘She’. Kendi looked at me and then followed my eyes to see what had my rapt attention.

A small drop of her perspiration had run down her chest and down her breast and was hanging on for dear life to the end of her right nipple. She looked at me and, with a big smile, shook her tits at me. I watched the single drop fly up in the air and land on my face.

“Oops. Let me get that.”

Kendi kissed the spot where the drop landed, licking her lips to savor her own taste. She gave me a kiss on the lips and pressed herself against me, leaving two round sweat stains on my shirt before putting her t-shirt back on.

We walked past the pool and I wondered what a naked skinny dip would be like.

“Ain’t gonna happen.”

“How do you do that?” I asked.

‘She’ smiled and kept walking.


After our showers, separate showers, in spite of her repeated invitation, we met in the living room and sat on our towels on the couch.

“Would you rather sit in that big comfy easy chair?”

“Nope. I like sitting next to you.”

“It is a big comfy chair.”

“I am sure it is Kendi, but I like to sit next to you.”

“You could be even more comfortable over in that chair.”

“Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“NO!”

She paused for a few seconds before looking at the floor.

“I wanted to cuddle with you in the chair. That is why I bought it.”

“You bought that chair with the idea of cuddling in it with some guy?”

“No, I bought that big comfy chair with the idea of one day cuddling up in it with you.”

“You did not!”

“Yeah, I did. Silly when I stop to think about it.” She wrinkled her brow.

“Yes, it is.”

“Well you don’t have to be a butt about it.”

“Kendi, at this point of our strange relationship, all you needed to do was ask.”

“Ask?”

“Yes, you know, make a request?”

‘She’ was back. ‘She’ looked me in the eyes and ran her tongue across her lips.

“Mick, if you would like to sit in the big comfy recliner, I would like to join you and cuddle in your lap. Would you, please?”

“Yes, I will.”

I stood and picked up my towel and walked across the living room. I set the towel in place, sat down and held my arms open to Kendi. She walked over and turned to bend over, then stopped.

“Left or right?”

‘She’ had pointed her round pale bottom at me and moved it from side to side as she asked her question. It left me speechless and I found myself in an eternity of wonder and admiration of the sight before me. There was no string protruding out of her vagina.

“Huh?”

“Left or right?”

“Left or right what?” Still following the line that made up the break in the two hemispheres of her butt cheeks and labia.

“Should I sit with my left side or my right side towards you?”

“Um ... I guess ... with your left side to me.”

She looked at me and turned and plopped down on my naked lap.

“Are you OK?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Truth?”

“Truth.”

“What made you go away?”

“Go away?”

“When I bent down to sit, you lost your train of thought.”

“I’m sorry. Now I am embarrassed.”

“You said ‘Truth’, fess up.”

“When you bent over the first thing I noticed was no string.”

“My period ended last night.”

‘She’ then proceeded to put an arm around me and lean her head against mine and then, after a long exhale, cuddle there. Her right hand snaked its way through the hair on my chest.

“It’s gray.”

“Huh?”

“Your hair, it is gray.”

“It happens when you get old.”

“Your pubes are still brown.”

“If you say so.”

“You don’t know?”

“I can’t see them.”

“Oh. Sorry.”

“It’s OK.”

“No, it is not. Here we are having a moment and I crush it by reminding you that you think you are old.”

“I am old.”

“Not.”

“And fat.”

“That can be fixed.”

“Why should I?”

“Truth?”

I paused.

“Truth.”

“Are you asking why YOU should fix your weight or why your weight should be fixed?”

I paused, feeling her left breast warming a spot on my chest.

“I’m going to say ‘both’ because I want to hear your answers.”

“YOU should fix your weight because it will show a commitment to the better life you deserve to have.”

“And?”

“Your weight should be reduced so that you can live a longer and happier life with me.”

That did it.

‘She’ knew it.

“Mick?”

Sniff.

“Mick?”

I pulled her close to me.

‘She’ didn’t try to pull back or remove the tears that had landed on her breast and belly and thighs. Instead she held me.

After a very long time her hold on me relaxed and I discovered that there was a naked woman asleep in my lap. I looked down and took closer inventory of the spider to my fly. Her nipples were dark and enticing. Her stomach had a little pooch that almost hid the top of her wispy pubic hair. Her thighs were smooth and firm enough that they showed no sign of spreading out as she sat on my lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.