First Time With Kathy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How did Kathy and I first connect? An almost true to life account.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

I drowsed, until the sun had moved far enough along it’s transit to shine in my eyes. I awakened to find a naked Kathy entwined about me. She appeared so sweet, her slow breaths providing delightful pressure changes to my chest from her firm breasts, that I lay still, admiring her beauty, until her eyes fluttered open. A moment for her to focus, another for her to process, and her smile illuminated her face.

“I thought I was having a wonderful dream. I was all warm, and felt so safe, and relaxed. I felt somebody looking at me, but could not figure out who, or where they were. When I opened my eyes, and saw you simply looking at me, well, did you know you were smiling?”

I shook my head negatively. “Well, you were. You looked satisfied with yourself, just like you were thinking, ‘Yeah, I did that! I rocked her world!’ Once I focused, and remembered our afternoon, well, you have every right to feel satisfied. You rocked my world, indeed!”

She reached up and smooched me. I returned her kiss, and we started to roll around the bed, kissing and rubbing each other, and hugging. My johnston began to firm, and she pulled away.

“Oh, no you don’t! He is the reason you wore me out, and, exhausted from serial orgasms, I passed out, helpless in your bed! Who knows what sort of awful things you might have visited upon my helpless, limp body, as I tried to recover from the pounding you administered to me! Oowww, my poor little kitty feels bruised! You brute! You used me for your own pleasure, leaving me limp, wrung out, and helpless!”

Kathy was scooting backwards on the bed during this harangue, heels and hands inching her away from me, and closer to the head of the bed. Reaching it, she stopped, and sat upright. She smiled at me, and delivered her closing argument. “Anyhow, that’s my version! That’s the way I’m telling it!”

I inched closer, on my own hands and knees. “Oh, really? So, no mention of the multiple orgasms I elicited, hmm?”

She placed her finger to her lip, as if deliberating. “Well, I might have gotten my cookies once.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Once? So, is that the explanation for the moans that I took to be encouragement?”

She grinned. “Maybe...”

I inched closer. “And, the ‘cookies’, the ‘snack’, I was gonna feed my ‘Nubian Princess’? Did she enjoy her cookies? Or, did she enjoy the second helping of her ‘cookies’?”

She made as if to back closer to the headboard. “I might have taken a nibble or two of some cookies, I suppose...”

I invaded her personal space, naked as she, kneeling upright, drawing her into my chest. My erection, now throbbing in anticipation of a second inning, settled in between her fine dark breasts, and she tipped her face back, reaching to draw me into another kiss.

We separated slightly, and she continued. “I really, really like your baking skills. You have given me some of the most wonderful cookies that I have ever had! But, before you drive me permanently crazy, or bruise my poor kitty some more with your love hammer, maybe we ought to eat. Sleeping with you gives me an appetite!”

We separated, and I rummaged in my frig for suitable left overs. I turned, offering her a choice: reheated Greek food, or reheated pizza. “Whatever you don’t pick, I’ll finish. Tickling your fancy has left me hungry, as well!”

We ate, and teased each other, and, having finished, cleaned up and returned to bed to cuddle. I was starting to get me “second wind” when my alarm sounded. We both sat up, and I glanced at my clock.

“So, since it’s pushing eight o’clock, perhaps we ought to consider getting dressed, getting you home, and considering a rematch, and how you want that to go.” She started to form a rejoinder, and I continued. “Simply so you do not wonder, yes, I want you to stay the night, and yes, I want to have you sleep in my arms. Perhaps once you move out of you mother’s house, or she accepts us as a couple more enthusiastically, perhaps we can do that sort of thing. For now, we are simply going to have to accept your mother’s rules.”

She looked at me for a moment. “I don’t want to accept her rules! I’m an adult, I’m paying my own bills, and I’m in my last semester of school. Why can’t I spend the night?”

She made a tempting case. My take was a bit longer term. “Well, so far your mother appears to support us in our rather unusual relationship. Perhaps you have noticed, there’s not a lot of couples like us. My bet is that we will need all the support we can get. Let’s not piss off your mom before we cannot avoid doing so, eh?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.