My One and Only Affair - Cover

My One and Only Affair

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - True story of my best friend and how she fell for another man.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Now Mark worked under my pussy and around the vagina hole. First the trim and then he began shaving me very slowly all around my actual pussy hole. God how I wanted it to be full of cock or tongue now and I’d fuck it like a machine, like a mad woman. I needed to cum so damn badly!

Again he pulled my lips out and shaved each one again and then went under my hole around the edge towards my rear end. He told me we could shave my rear too later or some other time. Each time he finished a place he would wipe it off with water from the basin and then put his mouth over it and tested to see if he got all the hair. This was driving me crazy with desire. I told him a 100 times: “Oh Mark please I need to cum. I wanted you to stop and eat me I need to cum. Help me get off now. Please.

One time it got so bad I yelled at him: “I need to be fucked. I need something anything inside my pussy fucking me. I’m going insane from wanting to cum Mark help me for God sakes.”

I shoved two of my own fingers into my cunt and began to fuck it. He stopped me and rubbed my hand over my bald pussy. It felt so different. But he didn’t help me get off. He said: “Shaving the soft lips is the more difficult, and I have to take my time and you’ll get great results. You have to pull up on the labia with your fingers to stretch them a little. Like this.”

He did it and said: “Then you shave downwards. You pull down, and shave upwards. Don’t press, because you’ll get razor burns and irritation. That little notch right at the top of the cleft is difficult to get, but you can do it if you’re patient.”

Again I began to slowly move my hips with the touch of his hand and he stopped me telling me I might get nicked by the blade. He smiled at me and said: “Soon babe! I promise. Now there’s a tiny bit of hair left at the top and it can be shaved into any thing you want or it can just be shaved off. Which would you like a heart, a landing strip or shaved completely off?”

At this point I didn’t care and told him: “I don’t give a shit! Shave it all off and hurry I am desperate right now Mark! You’re driving me crazy!!”

He smiled and said: “Well it’s almost done. The first shaving is quite a procedure, but keeping a smooth pussy is much easier. I mean all the hard work is done now Bonnie. So just keep it smooth for a while and see if you and Bob like it that way?”

I told him OK! OK!! OK!!!! Now let’s go to bedroom and you promised to make me cum! God I’m dieing here Mark!”

He stood me in the shower and washed me between my legs for a while making sure he had all of the hair and soap off of me. Then he had me step out of the tub and Mark dried me off. He worked the towel all over my pussy making sure I was dry. Then he swooped me up in his arms told me to bring the bottle of lotion and we went to my bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and spread my legs. I was so wet and actually throbbing. My clit was hard and my lips wide open. I was ready to mate. He opened my lips wider and moved closer to my pussy. I lifted my hips upwards towards his mouth! I held my ass a foot off the bed offering my pussy to him I was so shameless now. “Eat it Mark. Eat my pussy and make me cum”, I told him!

Mark lowered his head and his mouth covered my vagina. He licked up and down, up and down, up and down licking my wetness that was almost running out of me. Then I felt him insert his two fingers deep into my hole. I started to fuck them immediately. “Oh God yes Mark make me cum baby! Make me cum.”

His lips surrounded my clit and as he pumped his fingers in and out of my cunt hole he sucked my clit and I exploded! Screaming and thrusting around on the bed going ape shit, wild and free and fierce with my body like I have never known I had it in me. The juices flowed out of me now as Mark held me and I rode his mouth to the orgasm of all orgasm. the mother of orgasms flowed over me. I was insane my passion was higher that I have ever known before.

Then I felt him insert something thick and long into my hole. It was a new vibrator. He would tell me later on he got it for me it was a gift. But now he pushed it into my pussy deeper and deeper. We both watched it go into my shaved pussy hole. Then he bent down and licked across my clit telling me to pull it back out of the way. I did and his tongue was unbelievable

As I began to cum again Mark turned on the toy and the vibrations inside me drove me over the edge and I climaxed on that toy and fucked it as he used it on me to fuck me. I held his head and fucked his face and I came and came and came until he stopped it and took his mouth off of my pussy. He pulled it slowly out of me and licked it. Then he rolled me over on top of him. We looked into each other’s eyes and he asked: “How did that feel?”

I moaned I couldn’t speak. Then he asked me: “Now would you let me ask you for something?”

I was sure he was going to ask to fuck me. But instead he said: “I want you to sit on my face now. Let me lay back and I want you to straddle my face with your knees and sit on my moth. Let me get you off again that way so you can direct and be in charge Bonnie. Come on Bring that sweet beautiful shave pussy up here over my face and sit on my mouth!:”

What could I say I did it, and while I rocked on Mark’s mouth I called work and told them I was sick and Mark’s car was broken down. Neither of us would be in on time if at all today. Then I hung up and felt Mark’s hands working on my ass hole as his mouth worked on my wide open pussy which was sitting on his face.

My pussy was wet and with no hair I felt every current of air now. Mark’s movements created a small draft and it blew against my pussy stimulating it. He told me to feel my pussy and I ran my hand between my legs. He stood up and told me to give him my hand, the one I had between my legs feeling myself. He took my hand and licked it after taking a deep breath and smelling my sent.

Then Mark walked out of the bathroom with me holding my hand and we walked towards the bedroom. I could feel the air on my pussy with each step. I was in heat like a bitch dog. I needed to cum and I knew Mark knew it. He smiled back at me as we entered the room. He lifted me up on the bed and said: “Now lay back babe”.

I did and he stood there looking down at me. Then he told me to put my feet up on the bed and spread my knees as wide as I could. Again I obeyed. He ran a hand over my pussy and told me to do the same. I did and then he took my hand and closed my fingers into a fist except for my thumb. Then he inserted my thumb into my pussy hole, he moved it in and out of me and then took it and sucked on it. I moaned.

My pussy was wet and throbbing now as Mark knelt right in front of it. He used his fingers to spread the lips and then he placed his mouth over the pink insides. I felt him suck first and then insert his tongue into the hole. I cried out and arched up as I began to fuck his mouth. Mark held my knees apart and licked and sucked me going back and forth from the top of my slit to the bottom. He used his mouth and only his mouth as he pushed my legs as wide apart as he could get them.

His mouth was amazing. It took no time for my first oral orgasm to begin and I told him how wonderful he felt eating me. His mouth sucked my cunt hole and his hands ran up and down my inner thighs. Again I was humping and humping my pussy on his mouth! And then I arched up I felt myself elevating my hips and ass up off the bed and I screamed as I began to cum. The climax was beautiful. No other words can explain it. It lasted so long and it was so hard and so ... beautiful. “Jesus! Ahhhhh God Oh yes Mark! It’s so good” I cried out as I held Mark’s head and pumped my pussy into his mouth fucking it!

And Mark used his tongue like a cock to fuck me and I climaxed again with in seconds. He moved me up on the bed now and his mouth never came off of my pussy. He ran his hands under my ass and lifted it up so he could suck my pussy in a better angle. His thumb was now inside my pussy hole and Mark moved his mouth up over my clit. I saw him looking up at me from between my thighs. He broke off the licking for a second and said: “Pull the hood back for me.”

It took a second for me to register what he was asking. I used my fingers and pulled my clit hood out of the way and exposed my hard red clit. Mark covered it and sucked gently. His tongue flicked over it back and forth slowly at first. Then a little faster. His thumb moved the same way.

Faster! His mouth sucked and then his tongue flicked over my clit. The tip sometimes would push directly on it and his thumb fucked me like a 3 inch cock. Faster! His tongue was unbelievable. Faster! His thumb was moving in and out of my hole. I squeezed my thighs tighter around his head and he sucked my clit harder than ever. I pumped and thrust and rammed my cunt into his face and mouth! His thumb was buried as deep inside me as he could get it. His mouth sucked Jesus it sucked and I exploded! I climaxed, I orgasmed and I shuttered and shook as I was in dream land now cumming and cumming and cumming.

“So good! So good! So good!” was all I could whisper as Mark stayed between my legs lapping my pussy and drinking my cum as he smoothed my now well tongue and thumb fucked pussy. I couldn’t remember ever cumming so hard or so long in my life. But I finally had to stop him and pull his mouth off of my pussy and have him come up and hold me now as I shook with rapture.

Mark came up and over my body and lay on top of me. I could feel his hard on lying on my stomach. He rubbed it up and down my pelvis. MY pussy was wide open. As I came too I was wondering if I should let him slip it in side me and get him off. I hesitated and rolled us to the side. I tool k his cock in my hand as he looked at me. I could see lust and begging in them. I kissed him and stroked him as we held each other. He whispered in my ear: “Do you?”

I said; “Oh God Mark I’d love to but I can’t I’m not ready for that yet. But I am going to make you cum and help satisfy you. I have to help you get off. I mean you just made me feel better than I have ever felt in my life. He lay back on his back and I slowly began to jerk him off. He asked me: “Would you suck it then?”

I smiled and told him: “of course baby. Lay back and let me please you.”

My lips covered the huge throbbing cock head as my hand slowly worked the shaft up and down. Mark was playing with my right breast feeling it and pinching the nipple. I gave Mark the best blow job I knew how to give. I sucked and sucked and pumped and pumped his cock and it wasn’t long before mark arched up and started to fuck my hand. He moaned that he was close to cumming. I took my lips off of his cock and smiled down at him. He asked me to suck his cock and let him cum in my mouth!

How could I resist? I mean this man had eaten my pussy and I covered his face with my cum. I knew he had tasted all I had. So I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked as I fucked his cock with my mouth! I held his cock at the base and pushed down stretching the skin around his cock head and sucked for all I was worth. Mark moaned and held my head gently s I cupped his balls and felt them moving.

Then I felt his cum splash into my mouth! There was a lot of it. Not as much as my husband’s cums but enough to full my mouth! I held my mouth tightly around the head and pumped the shaft milking him. I kept my mouth on his cock head and made sure he was finished. Then I sat back up and as he watched me I drank it all. He smiled and pulled me down to him. We kissed and held each other and then Mark went back down on me and gave me two more orgasms before we showered and dressed and went to work 3 hours late.

From that day on each morning mark would come into my house and take my orally right in front of the door after he closed it. Right there in the living room I would lay down on the rug and open my robe. I didn’t wear any bra or panties. I’d smiled at him and spread my thighs and Mark would kneel and bury his mouth on my pussy. He made me cum twice at least in less than 15 minutes. He was magical and his mouth was evil but unbelievable. It never failed to please me. Each time when we were done we would look at each other and I knew he wanted to fuck me. His cock was so hard each day as I jerked him off and sucked his cum drinking it. But for about three weeks we just gave each other oral sex on the rug or sofa and then we would go to work.

One day he spread my legs and told me to straddle him. Then he had me sit on his face and he ate me until I had to stop. Then he instructed me to run my pussy, my shaved bald pussy up and own his very hard shaft. No, not put him inside me but to run my pussy up and down his shaft and let me feel how his cock shaft would feel on my pussy. The lips of my vagina spread wide as his shaft spread them. And so now I masturbated him that way until he shot a large pool of cum on his belly. We did that or I’d suck him off now ever morning after he ate me. He told me it was so close to fucking him. My pussy had been eaten and licked and I had already cum a few times when we did that, it was the first time. So I wanted to please him anyway I could without actually putting his cock inside me.

It satisfied him for a little while. But then he began to ask me again to let him make love to me again for real. I kept him off for a while. But we were getting closer and closer. The dry humping as he called it had his cock head so close to my hole one slip and he would have been inside me. In fact it happened one day. Well a little anyway. I was rubbing my pussy up and down the shaft when I went up to high and when I came don his cock head hung up inside my pussy hole. I quickly lifted up and it came off of it. But then we stopped. He was so worked up and I felt so sorry for him and his nee. After all he had given me everything everyday for over three weeks.

He made me feel so good everyday, so wonderfully good and completely satisfied. I really wanted to fuck him everyday when we dressed and left for work. And on the ay home I’d jerk him off and he would cum in a tissue. I really wanted him to cum inside me and feel so good like he made me feel. But I didn’t I just couldn’t push myself over that edge. That one last step to really fucking Mark was so hard for me but I loved what were doing and didn’t want him to ever stop or tell me we were done because I didn’t fuck him.

Sexual things between Bobby and I hadn’t changed. He still wouldn’t go down on me. And that made the problem of Mark wanting to fuck me even harder.

Then one day on the way home Mark asked me point blank if he made reservations at a hotel would I would go with him and have both oral and let him fuck him. I told him I wasn’t sure and so no not yet. So each day when we finished with the living room oral sex he would ask me. Then on the way home he asked me again if I would let him fuck me. He told me how bad he wanted me and how he was suffering so badly. That while the oral sew we gave each other was wonderful he wanted to move it to the next step.

I would tell him no, I wasn’t ready for that step yet. But that one day I would be. He was upset and I knew it. I also realized we would come to this step. I mean we had done everything but fuck. We knew everything about each other’s bodies, the best stimulation and the points we liked to be touched the best. Everything, everything but the actual act of love. Was I ready for that? I wasn’t sure so I told him no again and again.

Then one morning after we were done with the oral sex and we were driving in the car Mark said: “I am going to rent a room at the Marriott some day next week Bonnie. I wanted us to go there and make love.”

I was worried and told him I still wasn’t sure. He told me: “You have to decide. I can’t go on with this type of thing without seeing and feeling you pussy around my cock fucking me. It’s driving me crazy and I can’t just do this oral sex any longer.”

Then he was asked me if I could get away for a while one night, or one hour for God sakes he needed this like I had needed oral sex weeks ago. He asked if I couldn’t see his pain and his need?

I told him I could but was just scared of going all the way. Then he told me if I couldn’t help him and do this with him he was at the end of his rope and wasn’t sure he could continue. We talked for a long time that next morning instead of having our usual oral sex. He was very, very upset and I was very concerned about him and him stopping our relationship. We talked again that night as he drove me home that night.

Finally I told him I would go with him after work on Friday but we would only have an hour, two at the most. He held me in his arms and told me he would take whatever I could give him. He needed me with him in a bed making love at least one time. But we both knew if we did this one time it would be much more than that. It was a huge step for me and for him.

He spread my legs and I straddled him. I ran my pussy, my shaved bald pussy up and own his very hard shaft and I masturbated him that way until he shot a large pool of cum on his belly. My pussy had been eaten and licked and I had already cum a few times when we did that. Tomorrow he would fuck me and I wondered how our lives would change. I was scared and yet I was so fucking excited. I told Bob my husband I had to work two or three hours over time on Friday and that I would be late. He told me not to worry he would stop and get something to eat on the way home.

I felt super guilty and had felt that way since I started this with mark. But I knew my lust and my continuous wondering how it would feel to have another man’s cock inside me was over ruling every other feeling inside me. I had Mark’s cock on my brain now I was focusing on that and only that!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.