My One and Only Affair - Cover

My One and Only Affair

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - True story of my best friend and how she fell for another man.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

This is a sex story about the build up and perhaps the start of a married women having an affair with a married man. If that upsets you or you don’t think you can can’t handle it as an adult, please do us all a favor and don’t read it. STOP right! Stop now!! Please go elsewhere or don’t bitch about it to me or the rest of the folks on Lit. later. You have been advised so you know what to expect. If you read it or even skim it etc. you wanted to do it.


In 2007 when gas first started it rise upward Mark and I began to drive to work together. We continued for about a year, year and a half until I left that company. We took turns and drove every other week Each day it was fun to see him and have someone to talk to as we rode into the city and both families were saving on gas ... It was good for both of us since we were both just married and we didn’t have a lot of extra money.

Mark was older than me by 5 years and he was married for about the 5 years too. My name is Bonnie and I have been married for just under 2 years. Neither of us have any kids.

Mark stood about 5’10’ and was on the thin side with brown hair and eyes. He was also a man who had been in the military and served most of that time over seas fighting. He had definitely been around a great deal more than me.

Over the course of our relationship he told me about his life and his time with the military and the things he did and the women and the bars and liberty he had. It was interesting and it shortened the time we drove so I always wanted to hear what he called his ‘war stories’.

He told me this one story about when he was on leave in one of the foreign country and what the girls were like who hung out in the bars the service men visited. He said he had been with a few of the whores who follow the fleet but he liked the younger women, the ones just beginning to do this type of work the most. They were hard to find and from time to time he would come across one of them.

Mark told me about this one young girl who looked even young than I looked is the way he put it. I did look young for 25. More like I was 18 and that made me happy, who wants to get old looking? But Mark told me these women almost always had pimps who made sure the money was exchanged before any sex happened.

Over two days Mark continued his story and told me this young girl was selling herself to the men who visited this one special and very particular bar. It was a bar in a high class hotel that was known for their beautiful and very young women. It was more expensive than other places to meet and fuck women but these women were exceptional.

He told me while they were together that she told him how she loved to fuck boys who were young virgins. She loved to break them in as she put it. In fact Mark said he told her about being a virgin so she would do him for half price. The way he talked and told me stories about his time away from home I was sure Mark knew all about women and sex.

Actually Mark knew something about everything. As we continued to ride together we became friends and God help me eventually lovers. Funny how it happened too, I mean I had no desire to have an affair nor did he. It just happened. But I’m getting ahead of myself. I’ll tell you more as the story progresses.

We rode and sat in traffic and so it usually took about an hour to get to work each day and another one to get home. We would talk about our problems in general and about our marriages. In fact over the time I knew Mark, the four of us, he and his wife and I and my husband even went out together from time to time before and during our affair.

As Mark and I became closer and got to know each other better we even started kidding with each other about our spouses and our sex lives. Nothing was off limits between us, we were really friends.

Once Mark while sitting in the traffic he expressed to me that while his wife gave him sex whenever he wanted it there was a problem. She was always on the submissive side and never started any play. He told me he was always the one who had to do everything while she just laid there. He wanted her to be more aggressive and take the lead at least sometimes. But after 5 years he felt she would never change.

He explained more saying that she even wanted to do it in the dark under the covers and in the missionary position while he wanted to be open and free and completely visual.

Then one very slow traffic day Mark wanted to talk about our fantasies. You know what we wanted from our spouses deep down inside but never told them. I was very hesitant to discuss this and it was then that Mark first started to call me his good little Catholic girlfriend.

He laughed and I smiled at the word girl friend. He said: “Well you are a girl and you are my friend so you are my girl friend. So tell me Bonnie what is your deepest darkest secret when it comes to sex?”

I just laughed it off and told him I had none. He told me he didn’t believe me. But I didn’t want to discuss this part of my life. You see I had gone to very religious schools all my life. I was raised in a very strict home where girls didn’t go on dates with guys until they were seniors in high school. The boys had to come into the house and talk with my dad before I could go out with them. My dad would approve or disapprove and that determined if I could date them. Even then I had a strict curfew of 11:00 PM.

All of that strapped with an Irish mother and Spanish father who were both very religious themselves set me up and in line to not have many boy friends but more to becoming a nun and serve the church. I’m sure if I haven’t met Bob my husband when I did it would have likely have happened and I’d had been one.

But now I could never see myself as a nun. No, not since I had felt a cock inside me that first time with Bob. When my husband fucked me it felt so wonderful and even if I didn’t have an orgasm he did and I was happy to give him the pleasure. I always had one afterwards in the bathroom with my fingers. Always! That was my deepest secret. My husband never made me orgasm when we had sex.

Bobby was the only guy who ever stuck it out with me and did all the things my dad insisted on in order to date me and eventually marry me. We dated for three years before we became engaged and another year before we married. All of that time together and yet we had never gone all the way. Sure we had played with each other’s bodies and in the heat of passion Bob feeling me up a lot and had even sucked my breasts and nipples when we could get time away from dad and the others in the family I had rubbed his cock and felt its hardness but never had it in me. I never allowed him to fuck me I just couldn’t because of my stick up bring.

We came close a few times but I stopped him being scared of my dad knowing I had done it as soon as I walked into the house again. It was like I felt he would smell it or see it by the way I walked or talked or even took a breath. It was like everything about me would change if I let Bob fuck me before we got married. How dumb was I?

As we became closer and more involved I had eventually let Bob fingered me a few times but that came after we were engaged. I remember that I felt badly knowing he had gone home with his pants full of cum. He would cum inside his slacks because I made him keep them on as we played. So Bob would cum and it would be in his slacks. I often wondered what his mom was thinking about seeing and feeling his slacks stiff down there.

So, I decide that I would take it out one night and look at it and feel it in my hand. It was the first real cock I had ever seen or felt or held. I began to jerk him off almost every night we were together but for sure every weekend.

I told him I was doing it so he wouldn’t have cum stains on his slacks. But truly I wanted to feel it and hold it and I just loved to see him shoot his cum high up in the air and know it was my hand and him looking at me that made him cum so hard and so much.

I would tease him terrible and open my legs wide and show him my panties and most of the time there as a big wet spot right in the center. I even had him touch it a few times. Sometimes he would finger me while I masturbated his cock for him. It was damn hot but then it was all new to me back then.

Other times say when my period was going on I would leave my breasts out showing him my hard red virgin nipples. That made me feel so sexy and Bobby would moan and suck them while I jerk him off so fast and he would cum so hard! His cock was very nice maybe 5 inches long and about as thick as a roll in the middle of the toilet paper. I felt it was super big but I had not seen any other cock to compare it to and besides it was my sweetie’s cock and I wanted it to cum and to please him as often as I could see it.

Bob always shot a huge amount of cum when I jerked him off back them. Well actually he still cums a great deal now

Afterward Bob would cum I would clean him up. Afterward he shot off I would still play with his cock as I wiped him down. I just love to hold it and touch it and feel it. It was amazing to me how small he get after I made him cum. And it was just amazing to me how big he got just before he shot off with my hand wrapped around it. I loved jerking him off so much I would even ask him if we could go some place so I could see him cum. Then I blushed like a silly catholic school girl I was.

He would always ask me if I wanted to cum and I was so hot I told him yes but not the way most people think of doing it. I would open my legs and lie on his thigh and ride his leg up and down while he played with my tits and nipples squeezing them and sucking on them. I would hump his leg and feel him become hard again as his cock rubbed against my pussy as we dry humped.

Or sometimes I would want his hands to cover my ass and he would help me ride his thigh. Again as we dry humped he would suck my tits. I wore a skirt most of the time so I could feel his shaft against my clit and it was marvelous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.