Call Me Beth - Version A
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At the close of the Vietnam War I was one of those people who officially didn't exist. It's a little disconcerting to realize even your birth records were erased. I get a new identity and a whole lot more out of the whole thing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

I knew in my guts that Beth was planning something. I had been making sure all our guns were locked up for a while now. I’d changed the combination on the gun safe too. One night, after the nurse had checked on Beth before the nurse went to bed, my wife got out all the pills she’d hidden and swallowed them. The opiates put Beth to sleep, then stopped her heart and her breathing. The most perfect woman in the history of the world died on her own terms at the time of her own choosing.

I was devastated. Wendy, Ann, and Mary were crying most of the time. We coped by all going to bed together and fucking whoever was handy at the moment. Mandy came home from college and we all made love to her. Ann whispered, “Do you expect us to move out of the bedroom now that Mandy is back?”

“Times change pretty girl.”

Ann said, “I’m the least pretty of your daughters.”

I said, “But I’ve noticed that you are the kind of pretty girl who becomes beautiful when a hard orgasm is surging through your body, and you become luminescent when you have my cock in your mouth.”

Ann said, “I’ll have to remember I need help for my true beauty to come out.”

I continued, “I’d never ask you to move out, and I’d be crushed if you wanted to sleep alone or with someone else. I hope you know that I want you to stay with me and for us to be lovers forever,” I said.

Ann kissed me hard and smiled at me. “I thought that’s how you felt but I was afraid it was just my imagination dad. Thanks for telling me how much you love me. I’m yours for as long as you love me and I’ll be your lover for as long as you want me,” My third daughter said.

Mandy went back to college and Mary used the money she’d been saving to get her private license in order to start college instead.

A few months later Wendy met her true Master in a batch of climbers I flew to and from Denali. We often had a campfire and fish fry for clients on the night before we flew them back to civilization. He took possession of her right in front of me. I saw her give herself to him emotionally. There were no long conversations, just shared glances. I knew there was no point in trying to fight it. All I could do was hope he wouldn’t beat her too often or too severely so I wouldn’t have to step in, kill him, and make my daughter my slave.

That night Wendy came into the master bedroom and knelt in front of me, naked. She was in a perfect slave presentation position. I hadn’t taught her that. She kept her eyes down and whispered, “Daddy, I met my true Master today. He claimed me. He says I always have his permission to fuck you any time you want me. The funny thing is, for the first time since I can remember, I don’t need you to fuck me. I still need to be fucked, maybe even more than ever, but I need it to be my Master fucking me. Master would like you to give me to him. Could you please talk with him and see if you think he would be a good Master for me?”

“Dearest Wendy, that’s something slave girls rarely understand at first. You invited him to make you his. If he claimed you, he already owns your body and your mind. I no longer have any claim to you and I can’t give him what he has already claimed. You no longer have the rights of a free woman. He can do whatever he wants with you.

“Know in your belly, girl, that you will get your heart’s desire and be a man’s sex slave by the end of today. A natural slave girl like you doesn’t do well without a Master. So, you will be totally and completely owned and thoroughly used in whatever ways please your owner,” I said.

“If he hurts you enough to do physical damage, my only option would be to kill him to free you from his collar. If I did that, I’d have to make you my slave fully to protect you from yourself.”

Wendy took my right hand in hers and touched her forehead to the back of my hand as is the custom of respect for your elders in The Philippines. “Thank you, Father. This girl will serve the Master who can best use her,” Wendy whispered.

After dinner Josh and I went for a walk. I always carried a Linebaugh .500 when I was out of the house. It’s a lighter, more compact .50 caliber revolver and besides I always like to spend my money with small businesses when I can. Brown bears and starving polar bears are nothing to take lightly. I don’t intend to go quietly, and especially not as bear food. Josh didn’t look concerned that I was armed.

“I congratulate you on raising a lovely daughter and preparing her very, very well. We both know she needs much more training and a stricter Master to be the best she can be. I’m sure you have observed this, Sir. I ache to own your daughter. I hope you agree with my analysis and will give her to me,” Josh said.

“I don’t have the natural inclination for the job, but a parent always does their best to meet the needs of their children. I know Wendy needs an instinctive Master. I also know someday she will need more attention than I can give her.

“I have observed that people do not value what they do not earn and pay for, therefore I will not give my daughter to you. How much do you want her? How much can you afford to spend to buy her? How much will stretch your resources to the limit? Tell me this honestly. If we agree on her value, I will sell her to you,” I answered.

Josh wrote a number on the back of his business card. He showed me the number. I smiled and said, “That is but a fraction of her true value once you have trained her to be the exquisite creature that lies within her. For a young, partially trained girl, it is acceptable.”

Josh handed me a check. I smiled back at him and accepted his draft.

“If I might make a suggestion to her new owner, I think a transfer of ownership ceremony might help your new slave adjust her attitude. I also suggest you use whatever discipline tool you favor in front of me, vigorously on her body, to let her know you own her and she can’t run home to daddy. Of course, a wise Master never damages his property permanently or inflicts pain too severe for the slave to endure,” I said.

“Have you ever whipped her breasts or her mons?” Josh asked.

“No, I always thought it might interfere with my enjoyment of her because forcing a girl to have more orgasms that she thinks she can endure is a big part of my pleasure. I have used my bare palm or a birch switch on her ass and if she was really bad, her upper thighs. My goal was to demonstrate that if she didn’t please me she would be uncomfortable or even suffer pain while I enjoyed using her body. It was a demonstration that she was my sex slave and that I could make her feel pleasure when and how I willed. Even if her body was in pain, I could make her cum if I wanted that. Additionally, that her pleasure was inconsequential, and that I would enjoy using her when, where, and how I pleased even if she was injured or in pain,” I said.

“Ah, you have done quite well for a man who has sexual pleasure as his primary motivator.

By addicting her to sexual pleasure, you successfully controlled her mind and body so that you got full enjoyment of her without having her running away or cheating on you. On the other hand, I will use her addiction to sexual pleasure as leverage to allow me to totally own her body and her mind,” Josh said.

We went inside and Josh formally handed me his check. I formally conveyed ownership of my daughter, the slave girl, the piece of fuck meat, formerly known as Wendy to her new Master.

Josh took my advice and switched his new slave in front of me. He made her cry and I did nothing. He switched her breasts and made her squeal in pain. Slave wendy was well trained enough to know that I would not interfere with how a slave girl was used by her Master.

Josh restrained her in a frame and pulled her legs as far apart as possible. Her hands were shackled high over her head and spread wide. He turned the slave girl upside down in the frame. He teased her clit and made her cum. He made sure her clit was fully erect and the hood as fully retracted, then he switched her between her legs. He struck her with the switch directly on her clit and made her scream. He switched her hairless labia until the outer lips were scarlet and swollen.

“Very precise technique!” I said.

“I find this piece of slave meat visually stimulating. Would you like to use her fuck hole so I can observe her responses to having another Master use her body?” Josh asked.

“She does look tasty. Do you intend to reserve first full slave rape for yourself?” I asked.

“Yes, use her just short of slave rape. She might get confused if her father was the first man who forced her to yield completely,” Josh said with a laugh.

I took off my clothes. I shoved my hard cock all the way inside her hole with one thrust. I had been concerned that she would be too dry and I would hurt her. However, slave wendy was dripping wet and my erect dick slid into her easily. I repositioned the frame so too much blood would not go to her brain. Then I fucked my daughter in a way I never had before. I took no thought for her pleasure. Still, I forced two orgasms from her tall, thin body before I felt my own ejaculation become a certainty.

While I was fucking her Josh put metal spring clips on her erect, throbbing nipples. The sharp teeth dug into her tender flesh and made wendy whimper. Josh squeezed the clamps tighter and made tiny drops of blood appear as the metal teeth bit into slave wendy’s nipples.

Slave wendy cried, sobbing bitterly.

I slammed her pussy hard with my twitching dick. I made wendy cum again. She squirmed wildly as an orgasm engulfed her body.

“Do you find the tiny blood drops where the metal teeth are biting into the little bitch’s nipples as visually pleasing and stimulating as I do?” Josh asked.

“Yes, but mostly I enjoy letting a slave girl show me her true self and admit she is my slut as I force her to have many orgasms while she is in obvious pain from something like nipple clips. The powerfully arousing element is that she cums because I will it and she surrenders her will to mine, so she cums whether or not she is in the mood or wants to, and even her physical discomfort or even pain is not as strong as my will,” I said.

I got a little carried away and drove the slave girl who used to be my daughter wendy to the first of the slave orgasms. She screamed out her surrender to me as the pleasure I forced her to feel engulfed her squirming body. I pulled my hard prick out of the slave girl’s snatch immediately, leaving her unsatisfied by denying her the soothing heat and creamy texture of my spend in her achingly empty pussy, and apologized to Josh for carrying things too far.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.