Echo - Cover

Echo

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when you go back in time, to a childhood so overwhelming, so traumatic, that suicide was a viable option? Could you seize the moment, make that change that saves you?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

The doorman at the Tropicana called for a couple of porters to tote all the bags up to our room and, after a generous tip, even volunteered to bring up a pair of new suitcases and charge them to the room.

When we were safely in the room and all the bags were on the bed on her side of the suite, Liesl surprised and, yes, excited me when she pulled me in and gave me a toe-curling kiss.

“Thank you, Wayne. This was the best day ever, and you were the sweetest, kindest, most generous guy I have ever met.” she said, covering my face with little kisses.

“Liesl, I did this because you are my sister and I love you, not for, well, anything else.”

“I know, that is why I don’t mind doing this...” she said, sinking to her knees. She reached for my zipper but I caught her hand. I was rock hard and I would love nothing more than her lips on me, but this wasn’t the right way.

I pulled her back up to her feet. She was upset, thinking I was rejecting her, but I kissed her softly and hugged her.

“Someday, if you decided you want us to move our relationship that direction, I would be honored. You are gorgeous and smart and so very, very sexy. But I never want to think you would do things like that out of gratitude. I would never want you to regret it later.” I told her, stroking her back.

“Fine, but when I am laying in there, touching myself because shopping gets me horny, then you will be sorry.” she said with a giggle. Then she whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. “Thanks, Wayne. I think I do want this, but I will wait. Don’t be surprised to find me in your room some night.”

We found Grandpa and Dad down playing poker and convinced them that they needed to feed us dinner. Grandpa actually said it was a good thing. He had been up twelve grand and didn’t feel right just walking, but we gave him an excuse. Dad had been about even, so he didn’t much care either way.

Dinner was all Liesl. She was still hopped up from our day and spent most of the meal telling Dad and Grandpa about the circus shows and especially about the shopping. Grandpa gave me a wink, letting me know he was happy that I had done like he asked.

We decided not to stay another day after I admitted there wasn’t much for kids in Vegas these days, so Grandpa and Dad went back to the tables and we got tickets to the floor show for Paul Revere and the Raiders opening for Chuck Berry.

When we got home Saturday morning, just before noon, I helped Liesl tote her bags up to her room. Dennis was going to drive her home Sunday afternoon but we had the rest of the day and most of Sunday to ourselves.

Linda showed up thirty minutes later, the look on her face telling me she missed me, and she was followed soon after by Alison and the twins, Brenda and Diane. Liesl pulled me aside.

“Since you wouldn’t let me thank you properly, I thought Linda might do it for me. I still have the same problem as last night though, so I hope you can share.” she stuck her tongue in my ear and left me standing there with a surprised look on my face and an erection.

The girls were all agog at the haul Liesl brought back from Vegas, and I got more than one fulminating look from them when Liesl described how I had forced her to shop, paying for it all out of my winnings.

They even gave me a little fashion show, trying on some of her new outfits. At first, they would go into her walk-in closet or bathroom to change, but soon they were stripping down to bra and panties and changing right in front of me.

Linda kept coming over and running her hand over my erection, much to the amusement of the other girls, and kept me hard and ready for almost two hours before I had enough.

The next time Linda slunk over, rubbing up against me, I whispered in her ear that she was a bad girl who deserved a spanking for teasing her master.

Linda turned red, her nipples poking little mounds in her blouse, and she grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door.

“We’ll be back, Wayne has something he wants to show me.” she called with a giggle, pulling me out of the room and into my own.

I closed the door and turned to find Linda already naked and kneeling on the bed. She had her ass in the air, her face in the blankets and a hand between her legs, playing with her clit.

I walked over and buried my face between her legs, jamming my tongue as deep as I could in her sopping pussy. I stayed there for a moment, enjoying her taste and thrilling to her squirming moans, but pulled back and rubbed her ass. She tensed, but came quickly after only four spanks, cumming again on number ten.

“God, that is so fucking hot.”

I spun around and Liesl was standing with her back to the closed door, her clothes on the chair. She had one hand between her legs and one hand on her breast. She was flushed and her eyes half closed as she diddled herself.

I reached for her hand and pulled her to me, latching on to one of her nipples with my mouth and filling my hands with her ass cheeks.

I pulled her towards the bed and then moved to Linda. Linda was face down, her ass red with my hand prints. She was still lazily touching her clit, but the smile on her face told me she was just enjoying the aftermath.

“Get up, slut, Liesl needs your tongue.” I said, smacking her on the ass again.

Linda grinned and rolled over, moving so her head was hanging off the bed and her mouth just about the perfect height.

I maneuvered Liesl so she was facing the bed and pushed her forward until Linda’s face was between my sister’s legs, her tongue buried in Liesl’s pussy.

“Oh yes! Fuck, that feels so good. Lick me, slut, eat my pussy!” she chanted, her hands going to Linda’s breasts.

I grabbed a condom out of my bedside table and grabbed Liesl’s hips in one hand, pushing on her back with the other. She got the idea and laid her torso on Linda’s, burying her own face in Linda’s pussy in a very erotic sixty-nine.

I stepped forward, playing with Liesl’s ass, but slipped my cock into Linda’s mouth, pumping it a few times to get that wonderful feeling of her grasping throat, then pulled out and put on a rubber.

I placed it at Liesl’s opening and her head came up quickly. She looked back over her shoulder at me, lust in her eyes, but she asked me to go slowly, that she had only had small things in there, never a cock.

Shit, that excited me even more! Thank god for the condom.

I moved slowly, popping the head in and then pausing. I worked my way in slowly until I was fully seated, then groaned when I felt Linda’s tongue on my balls. When I pulled back, Linda returned to sucking on Liesl’s clit.

Together, we slowly worked Liesl, and she had at least three orgasms, shuddering and screaming into Linda’s pussy, before I couldn’t take it anymore and began to pound my sister. Three, four, five thrusts and I jammed my cock in as deep as it would go, filling the condom with my cum.

I caught my breath for a moment, pulling out and kissing Liesl’s pale cheeks several times before I pulled the condom off and fed my softening cock back to Linda again for cleaning.

Afterwards, laying there in the middle of the bed, with a beautiful girl on each arm, I was one happy guy.

“Dad is out on a date.” Liesl said suddenly, breaking the happy silence. “He said he would be back late.”

“Good, because him breaking in here right now would not be a happy time.” I said with a laugh.

“I am just saying, because Alison and Diane want to fuck you too.” Liesl said, snuggling closer.

“Oh? How do you two feel about that?” I asked, sensing a mine field.

“I thought I would be jealous but watching you with Linda was just a major turn on. I think you should fuck them good, let them know what they are missing.” Liesl said with a giggle.

“My master is the best, he would show those bitches. Make them slaves like me.” Linda said, playing her part.

“Hmm ... Wayne, when you are gone, can I play with your slave?” Liesl asked, reaching over and tweaking Linda’s nipple.

“Hmm ... can you keep her in line? Remember, part of being a master is caring for your slave.”

Linda was wiggling like a little puppy, obviously excited by the idea.

“I have a hairbrush with her name on it.” Liesl said with a laugh, then was surprised by an armful of wiggling, delightfully naked Linda.

“Oh, would you be my mistress when my master is gone? Sometimes I am bad...” she said, giggling and kissing Liesl.

I made a loud, dramatic sigh and put my wrist to my forehead. “How quickly I was replaced.” I moaned. I wasn’t prepared for a tickle attack from two sexy ladies, but I was even less prepared for the door to open and three more naked ladies, all looking flushed and freshly fucked, to come in and join the attack.

I didn’t know it was possible, but I was eventually fucked out. It would take a miracle to put lead back in my pencil. I had fucked Alison, Diane and, surprisingly, even Brenda, but only after the four of them had worked her up so much that she would have taken on the neighbor’s German Shepherd if it would get her off. I fucked Linda in the ass again while Liesl fucked Alison in her ass with the infamous hairbrush. Alison promised me that pleasure once she had practiced a bit.

The girls were in pairs, trios and, in that one case, a quartet as they worked to get each other off and my room smelled like a Tijuana whore house, but I was the most sexually satisfied man in California when they all finally left. Liesl was the only one left and she kissed me hard enough to make me tingle, even if my little soldier was dead.

“Wayne, this was a special thing, but a one-time thing.” she said softly, kissing me again when I agreed. As much fun as it would be, and as sexy as my half-sister was, it would spell disaster to let this become a ‘thing‘.

Sunday was spent with Grandpa, discussing the winnings and how they should be handled. He agreed with my accounting for the initial bets but disagreed that I should pay him back for the furniture and setup on my dorm and refused to accept the cash I had left from Vegas, or payment for the clothes I had bought Liesl.

“Look, son, you just got me a couple million dollars and I can spend it however I want. You keep annoying me and I will put it all in your name and wash my hands of the whole thing.”

I just laughed and hugged him while he huffed and puffed, but Grandma was smiling to beat the band.

In the end, he earmarked the full, $2,870,500 for me and we turned to how that should be handled.

Grandpa suggested setting up a trust that I could draw on but making it so that it protected me from being sued and, especially, protected it from anyone else in the family. His words would turn out to be prophetic in the coming month, but I didn’t know it then.

My objection at the time was that I wanted to make the money work for me. I had some ideas on short term investments, but mostly I had my eye on the Microsoft IPO that would happen in April of 86. I wanted in and I wanted it in a big way. I was going all in, getting as many shares as I could.

Grandpa, when I explained this to him, got that same look in his eye as he got when I told him about the bet I wanted to place. I could tell he was filing that away for later, but I would be sure to remind him when the time came.

We ended up setting up a trust with him and Dad as the trustees. I was limited to a $5K a month draw without approval from both trustees, and I would be able to dictate brokerage transactions on the trust account with Grandpa’s broker. It took a couple of weeks to set up, but by the end of November, I was ready to start trading.

December 8th, 1981, I found out how prophetic Grandpa’s concerns were.

Tuesday was the day with my heaviest class load, my last class not getting out until five in the evening. I had locked up my bike in the rack by the dorm and was trudging back to my room to drop off my books when I came face to face with my mother.

She was pacing back and forth outside of my room, an angry expression on her face.

“There you are. About damn time.” she snarled.

“Hello Mom. Long time no see.” I said, brushing past her and unlocking the door to my room. She followed me in, scowling and stood for a moment, looking around as I stowed my books on the shelf over the desk.

“I don’t know what made you think you could get away with this nonsense. Pack a bag, we’re leaving. I already missed one flight because of you and the next flight is in two hours. If you hadn’t been off pretending to be a college student, we could already be there.”

I stood there and stared at her in shock, my heart pounding in my chest. Then I got angry.

“Get out. Get back on the plane, or your broom, or however you got here, and go home.” I yelled, getting right in her face.

Her slap surprised me more that it hurt, but I got right back in her face again.

“If you ever raise a hand to me again, I will knock you on your ass. Now leave or I will call campus security and have you removed.”

“You ungrateful little bastard. You are fourteen years old and I am YOUR MOTHER. You will come home with me if I have to drag you by your ear, kicking and screaming. DO YOU HEAR ME?”

She was screaming at the top of her lungs, the door wide open, and we had an audience.

“You need to leave.” I was taking deep breaths, fighting the urge to just hit her. I was afraid that if I started, I wouldn’t be able to stop. I turned my back on her, hoping that not seeing her would help me calm down.

There was a blinding pain in my ear, my head rocking sideways and I knew she had hit me again, but that was secondary to the incredible amount of pain I was feeling. I crumbled to my knees, holding my head, and I felt her kick me.

There was some kind of struggle, I could faintly hear screaming, but the loud buzz that was like a drill through my brain drowned out most of it.

I got back to my feet and I could see mom being held by two guys, a bright red handprint on her cheek and her hair sticking up in a dozen places. Marjorie Anderson, Scott’s girlfriend, was being held up in the air, both arms and legs kicking out at my mother, but Scott had her arms pinned.

The noise in my head was not as loud, and I knew that she had somehow burst my eardrum, it was the only thing that made sense.

I pulled my hand away and there was blood covering my palm, I could feel it trickling down my neck. There was a tender place on my head too, on the outside though, so I couldn’t tell if the blood was from the eardrum or if maybe there was another injury.

I was as angry as I could ever remember being, and I stepped forward, only to find my way blocked by two guys who were a lot bigger than me.

Scott set Marjorie down and she came to me, looking at my ear.

“Wayne, you are bleeding out of your ear, we need to get you to a hospital.” she said, her tone business like.

“Did anyone call the cops? We are not leaving until they arrive. I need to call my Grandfather too, he’s a judge, and my father.”

The cops had been called and arrived when I was on the phone with Grandpa.

“Let me talk to them!” he demanded, and I handed the phone to the officer who had been trying to get my attention.

“It is Judge Jessen for you.”

The officer, obviously surprised, took the phone like it was a snake, and gently put it to his ear.

“Officer Ramirez speaking. Yes sir. Yes sir. No Sir. We will, sir. We have multiple witnesses to the assault, but she claims to be the boy’s mother. Yes sir, I understand. Sir, the boy was injured, he needs to go to the hospital. I don’t know sir, but he is bleeding from inside his ear and there is some other damage that will require stitches. Yes sir, right away sir.”

All I could hear was his side of the conversation but he handed me the phone handset.

“He wants to speak to you.” The officer’s face looked a little pale.

“Sir?” I answered, not knowing if Grandpa had told him about how we were related.

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me you were injured? Never mind. An ambulance is on the way, you go straight to the hospital and talk to no one, no one, until I get there, you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Wayne, son, I am sorry. I never thought she would do something like this. I was worried about what they might try, but I never suspected something like this. You go and get fixed up, let me worry about the rest, okay? I love you, grandson. I will see you soon.” The phone went dead in my ear and I pulled it away, looking at it in surprise before hanging it up.

“The Ambulance is outside, so if you would come with me?” The officer said, gesturing towards the door. There was still a crowd of students but I didn’t see my mother anywhere.

“I need to lock up my room.” I said, but he shook his head.

“It is technically a crime scene and we are waiting for a detective. We will keep it safe and lock it when we are done. Do you have your key?”

I nodded. “Where is she?”

He didn’t bother to pretend he didn’t know who I was asking about. “She is under arrest. We’ll take care of it, but you are still bleeding. You need come with me.”

He led me through the throng of students, all of them calling out, asking if I was okay, asking the cops if I was under arrest. Marjorie pushed through and got in front of us, causing us to halt.

“I am a nurse and he needs medical attention, you can’t arrest him now!” she said, her face set with fierce determination. She was shocked when I hugged her.

“It’s okay, they are taking me to the ambulance. You can come, if you can get them to let you ride along. I’ll tell them you are my private nurse.”

She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. “We’ll follow, I have a car.”

The ride was short and, since I was both a minor and the victim of both an assault and domestic violence, the officer rode in the ambulance and his presence got me into an examining room right away.

The doctor confirmed what I had feared. I had a burst ear drum. She had to have cupped her hand when she hit me on the side of the head, the air trapped by her palm creating a pressure wave that ruptured the membrane in my inner ear.

The majority of the blood had come from my outer ear though, a ring on her hand had caught in the skin and torn my earlobe, separating the skin where it was attached at the bottom. A couple of stitches would fix that right up, I was told. I was lucky that it hadn’t been the cartilage tearing, that was a whole other kettle of fish.

Before anything else could be done, even getting me cleaned up, my Grandfather was there and insisted that photographs be taken. The ear, the bruise that was appearing on my cheek, the bruises on my back where she had kicked me, were all photographed for posterity.

Three hours and four stitches later, I was released from the hospital with some antibiotics, pain killers and an appointment with a specialist to see how much damage had been done to my ear drum.

Marjorie, Scott and Danica, Marj’s roommate, had all come to the hospital and the two nursing students were even allowed to follow along during my exams, X-rays and treatment, as a sop to their education.

Scott was waiting in the lobby with Dad, Grandma and Aunt Lucy when we came out.

I thanked the girls, getting kisses from each of them and assurances that they would let the school know why I was absent the next day, and more thanks to Scott who intervened in the fight. He agreed to pass them along to the others who had restrained my mom.

We drove in a little caravan, Grandpa and Grandma, Dad and me, and followed by Aunt Lucy, to Dad’s house.

We all gathered in the kitchen over coffee to discuss the events of the day.

Grandpa looked grim and opened the conversation.

“Wayne, remember back in May when you had blood drawn? I had that done because, now that you had reunited with your father, I could see the possibility of a custody battle down the road. I didn’t trust your mother and her husband to leave well enough alone. Now, there is no way to prove that Dennis is your father, not 100% anyway, but between blood type tests and DNA tests, we can show that there is greater than a 90% chance that he is, or I am.”

I knew that DNA testing was really in its infancy, but I was glad to hear it had advanced enough to even get that level of confidence. I was amused that Grandpa had said he could be my father.

“Grandpa, you old dog. Did you date my mother too?” I teased, getting a sour look from Grandma and a grin from Dad and Aunt Lucy.

“Don’t be impertinent, damn it, this is serious.” Grandpa grumped, glaring at me before continuing. “I only said me because they can tell we are all related, but they can’t tell how, exactly, and your father and I have the same blood type. Your mother could argue that Dan wasn’t your father, but the only other option is me and, for our uses, that is just as good.”

I nodded. No matter what, one of the Jessen men would be able to claim to be my father and have the court support that claim.

“Anyway, I had a private investigator put together some information on your mother to go with the paternity tests, and I had a court order to get a copy of your medical records and your psychiatric records as well. I have all of this in a file but was hoping it was never needed. Now, it looks like it will be.”

“Thanks, Grandpa. You have no idea how much it means to me that you did all this.”

“Yes, well ... you are my grandson, damnit. I got Judge Gleason to issue a court order forbidding your mother from coming near you and forbidding your removal from the state pending a hearing over the paternity and custody issues. Your mother is currently in jail for assault and battery and attempted kidnapping, though the kidnapping won’t hold up for as long as it takes for a public defender to get there. They do have her for Battery of a Police Officer and resisting arrest with violence, however, since she fought the police and managed to scratch one’s face pretty good.”

“So, what do we do now, Dad?” Dennis asked, looking angry.

“We let her go. I don’t think pressing charges is the way to go and it will show that you have no ill will towards her, no matter what you really feel. It will give us the moral high ground.”

Aunt Lucy sobbed, wiping her eyes with a handkerchief and Grandma put her arm around her. I rose up and hugged her, apologizing for putting her through this.

“It’s not you, Wayne. You are innocent in all of this. Mary has been, well, a little unbalanced since her first marriage. She does these things I just don’t understand, and can’t forgive, but she is still my sister. My twin sister, and I hate to see her like this.”

“So why now? I mean, I have been here for almost nine months, so why did she suddenly decide to show up now?” I asked, slumping back down in my seat. The ringing in my ear was maddening, but I wanted to know, to find out what happens next.

Dennis sat up straight, a strange look on his face. He jumped up and ran to the garbage can, digging through the trash until he pulled out a soggy newspaper.

Returning to the table, he turned to his dad first. “I have another copy at the shop I saved, but I think this may be why. This is Monday’s paper and it must have been a slow news day. Look, it says AP Wire under the photo.”

The photograph showed a picture taken at the Tropicana, with Grandpa holding the huge eight-million-dollar check. There, standing behind him in the shadows, was Judge Farmer, a little of John Farmer’s head, Dad, me and Liesl.

“If it is an AP photo, then chances are this was seen all over the country, maybe even overseas. If they saw this in the paper, maybe...” he broke off, looking over at me and blushing.

“Maybe they wanted a piece of the pie? I wouldn’t have thought them capable, but there are many things I wouldn’t have thought they would do over the years and they proved me wrong again and again.” I said bitterly, shaking my head. I felt worse for Aunt Lucy than I did for me.

“We have an emergency hearing tomorrow morning at ten. The hospital promised to messenger copies of the photos taken to me by breakfast time. Son, can you get me another copy of that?” Grandpa asked Dennis, pointing to the paper.

“I have a couple copies.” Grandma said, looking a bit smug. “I put one in our scrapbook, dear.”

Grandpa looked sharply at his wife, then smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

I was dressed in slacks, a sports coat and tie when we stood before the judge the next morning. Mom was there, looking worse for wear, with a big bruise on her cheek that matched the one on mine, courtesy of Marjorie.

“Your honor, the minor child Wayne Moore was sent out for a short-term visit, the intention was to see if her sister could help. The boy was a delinquent and combative with his parents and they thought a change of scenery would help. She contacted her sister and was told that he was not coming back home. My client, distraught, flew out here to collect him, but he has been thoroughly brainwashed and refused to return with her. This highly irregular and possibly illegal enrollment in the University of California is another issue. The boy is fourteen!”

Mom’s attorney was painting Aunt Lucy and John as kidnappers or worse!

“Your honor, I would like draw your attention to the following depositions from the military medical doctor who treated Wayne for the abuse he underwent at the hands of his mother and step-father, the child psychologist who treated him, the Headmaster of the school he attended in the United Kingdom, his former school counselor, his middle school principal, his first high school principal in Texas, the high school Dean here in Santa Barbara, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Santa Barbara Unified School District, the Dean of the University of California at Santa Barbara and the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the University of California.” Grandpa said, laying one after the other blue covered document on his table as he called them out.

Once the bailiff had collected the documents and given them to the judge, grandpa continued.

“We can show that Wayne was the victim of systematic abuse at the hands of these people and still bears the scars of that abuse on his body, and on his psyche, to this day. Yet despite that abuse, this boy is a genius who graduated high school at fourteen and was even offered a scholarship to the University of California by the Board of Regents. His mother appeared without warning, assaulted the boy causing what could be permanent hearing loss. You have the police report and photographs in front of you already.”

“Wayne’s biological father is suing for custody and we insist that the restraining order be enforced against this woman and her husband.”

“Your honor, I object, this information was not made available...”

The judge held up his hand.

“Counselor, this is a hearing, not a trial, and there is no discovery. Now, Wayne, what do you want to do?” he asked me.

“Sir, I want to stay here and continue to attend college, living with my father and under the guidance of my grandfather, my Aunt Lucy and my Uncle John. They have treated me better. supported me more emotionally and intellectually, in the nine months I have been here than my mother and her husband ever did. I have no desire to ever live with her again.” I told him, making my desires perfectly clear.

The judge shuffled through the documents on his desk, shaking his head.

“The restraining order is upheld. Counselor for Mary Moore, you are to instruct your client that she is not allowed contact with the minor, Wayne Moore in any way, shape or form. She is not to be within one hundred feet of him, his primary residence or his school. Any defiance of this restraining order and your client will be jailed for contempt.”

“Mr. Jessen. Your son will not be allowed to leave the state until the issue of custody is concluded, but you are free to take him home with you. I am placing him in your custody until the case is settled.”

He banged his gavel and rose. “Karl, bring Wayne and his father to my chambers, please.” he said before sweeping out.

“He can’t do that! He is my son! You have no right!” Mom began ranting, screaming at the attorney who had been defending her, but he looked pissed.

“Mrs. Moore, you will have to find another lawyer. I can’t help you if you won’t tell me the truth.” he snarled, snapping his briefcase closed and stalking out of the room.

Mom started towards me, a snarl on her face but came up short when a Bailiff stepped between her and us.

“Ma’am, you have to leave now.” the bailiff said.

We were shown into the Judge’s chamber and when we were all seated, the Judge who had been in the courtroom had doffed his robes and was wearing a golf shirt.

“Karl, I would recuse myself from this case, since we are friends, but I can’t think of a single judge in the county, maybe the state, that you don’t know.” he said, shaking his head. “What is the bottom line here, Karl?”

“Jim, Wayne is my grandson. You have seen the police report? Did you also see those scars on his back?” when the judge nodded, Grandpa continue. “Those were from electrical cords and a dog chain. The boy’s medical records read like a horror novel and his psychiatric records are even worse. Now that he is here, safe from those people, I won’t see him sent back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.