Echo - Cover

Echo

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when you go back in time, to a childhood so overwhelming, so traumatic, that suicide was a viable option? Could you seize the moment, make that change that saves you?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I spent the morning just tooling around, having fun on the scooter, then headed back home around lunchtime.

Dad was at work and Liesl was out somewhere, so I went to my room, stripped off and grabbed a towel.

Out by the pool, I turned on the radio and, since no one was home, stripped off my suit and dove into the water naked. I began swimming laps, not pushing hard, just enjoying the feeling of the water against my skin.

When I ran out of steam, I put the towel around my waist, grabbed a book and a sandwich, and kicked back on a lounger out by the pool.

I had read a couple of chapters when I heard voices, and looked up to see Liesl and the twins, Brenda and Diane walk out to the pool area. They slowed when they noticed the music playing, then saw me and stopped all together.

“Hey!” Liesl said with a grin. Brenda, standing behind her, had her arms crossed and a sour look on her face, but Diane was smiling at me and biting her lip.

“Hello ladies. Today is no-suit day, just warning you.” I said, teasing them.

“No suits? Like, skinny dipping? You would do that, you pervert.” Brenda spat, glaring at me.

“Geeze, Brenda, lighten up! I think it sounds like fun.” Diane said, winking at me.

Liesl look conflicted, glancing back and forth between the sisters.

“Are you naked under that towel, Wayne?” Diane asked, walking towards me. She was placing one foot directly in front of the other, her hips shooting side to side and she approached. Her breasts were big, not Anne big, but enough to add some serious sway and I watched them bounce from side to side.

“I am. My suit is folded over on that table. I kept it here in case dad brings someone home.” I told her, grinning and watching.

“Well, I just didn’t want to be the only one naked.” Diane said, reaching behind her back and loosening the bottom string on her bikini top.

“Diane!” Brenda yelled, sounding scandalized.

“Hush. Stay dressed if you want.” Diane called back, her eyes never leaving mine. She reached behind her neck and untied the other string, pulling the bikini top free and tossing it on a chair.

Her breasts were gorgeous, with pencil eraser sized nipples, slightly darker areolas and sat high and firm on her chest.

Diane reached down and untied both side strings on her bikini bottoms at the same time, pulling the material away and tossing it after the top.

Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed up top, leaving an inch or so wide strip, and she appeared to be shaved below that, her lips clearly visible and looking good enough to eat.

I was up to the challenge and stood, letting the towel fall. My cock was about half hard, displaying itself very nicely, and I knew the rest of me looked good, so I stood there for a moment and watched Diane watch me.

“You look ravishing, Diane.”

“You look damn good too, Wayne. Shall we?” She asked, waving at the pool.

Diane lost it, giggling and she jumped in. I dived after her and came up on the far side, laughing too.

I looked over and Brenda looked angry, her arms still crossed and tapping her toe. Liesl, on the other hand, had already lost her top and was pulling off her bottoms.

“Come on, Brenda, or not. You can sit out here if you want.” Liesl said, taking a running dive into the pool.

Brenda gave a snort of disgust and undressed and walked, trying to remain dignified, I guess, into the shallow end of the pool.

Nothing happened, but it was a lot of fun swimming around with three naked girls. Even Brenda lightened up when Diane and Liesl did a sneak tickle attack. We played grab-ass for a bit, hands wandering freely and we all copped little feels that titillated rather than aroused. We played catch for a bit, then ended up all on loungers, catching some sun and just chatting, nudity almost forgotten.

When I heard the time on the radio, it was already after three thirty, so I told the girls I had an errand to run and ducked out. A quick shower, a quick ride and I was at the door of the jewelers, picking up and paying for my purchase.

Back home within a half hour, I looked out and the girls were gone from the pool. I shrugged and went upstairs, intent on putting the necklace away, when I heard a moan coming from Liesl’s room.

The door was partially open and I took a look, smiling at what I saw.

Brenda was flat on her back, Diane sitting on her face and Liesl laying between her legs, licking her pussy like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream. Diane was sitting facing Liesl, and she had bent down so she could pull and twist on Brenda’s nipples, and was in the perfect place to see me in the door way.

She winked at me, and began moaning louder, talking to her sister and smiling at me.

“Yes, yes, sister, lick my pussy. Stick your tongue up in my hot, juicy twat. Eat me, you little bitch, make me cum. Look at you, Liesl, you hot little slut. I bet you wish it was your brother between your legs!”

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing and looked closely at Liesl. She was going to town on Brenda and between her own legs, she had what looked like the handle of a hairbrush shoved deep into her pussy, working it in and out at a furious rate.

I looked back to Diane, blew her a kiss, and ducked out again, heading to my room.

Linda didn’t show at all that day, and not the next either. I figured she had gotten cold feet. The necklace I had purchased would work well if I ever found another woman willing and ready to be my plaything, so while I was very disappointed, I just tried to put it out of my mind.

I woke Wednesday morning from a very erotic dream to find a pair of lips around the base of my cock and a very naked Linda between my legs.

She smiled up at me with her eyes, her lips still stretched around me, and she kept going until I painted her tonsils before she pulled off. She cleaned me up, then sat up, her knees shoulder width apart and her hands clasped behind her, a huge smile on her face.

“Good morning, beautiful.” I mumbled, still reeling from the early morning orgasm. I glanced at my alarm clock and saw that it was half past five, a half hour earlier than I usually got up.

“Too early. Get in here and cuddle with me. Wake me at six.” I grumbled, holding the covers up so she could slide underneath. Spooning behind her, I pulled my own covers back up, cupped her breast in one hand and went back to sleep.

When I woke again, it was six on the dot, and Linda was slowly rubbing her ass up against my hard cock, masturbating me between her cheeks. I tweaked her nipple and kissed her neck, then kissed behind her ear before whispering, “Good morning again, beautiful.”

She giggled and reached down, lifting her leg and sliding me inside of her, then dropping her leg again and letting out a big sigh. We lay there, her internal muscles massaging my cock, but not really working me up enough to cum, not so soon after that blowjob.

“What did you decide, Linda?” I asked softly, my hand caressing her breast, playing with her nipple.

“I have never been as turned on as I was the other day, but you were absolutely right to make me wait. I don’t think I could be a real slave, but it is such a tempting fantasy. Can we just, I don’t, play with it? I would gladly be your little cum slut, but I have too much going on in my life with family and school to really be a slave.” she said softly, a hitch in her voice.

“I see.” I said, kissing her neck again.

She was crying softly, holding my hand to her breast tightly and working her hips now. “I know you want a slave, but I don’t want to lose you. You aren’t disappointed in me, are you? I don’t think I could stand that.”

“Shhh ... It’s okay, baby. I understand, and I appreciate your honesty. You come to me when you can, and I will give you all you need. I will take care of you, and nurture you, and love you as much as I can while you are here.” I started to move, withdrawing and thrusting just an inch or two, keeping it interesting. She was wet, and hot and tight and it felt wonderful.

Linda reached down between her legs and pulled my cock out. I was surprised at first, then even more surprised when she placed the head of my cock at her rear door. She grunted and thrust her hips back, forcing the head of my cock into her ass.

She froze with a big intake of breath, her eyes screwed closed.

“Slow, baby girl, slow. Let yourself get used to it.” I told her kissing and sucking on her neck.

She relaxed a bit pushed back again, taking another inch. It took almost ten minutes, but she finally had all of me inside her. When she was comfortable, she began to move, just enough to feel my cock inside of her.

“Fuck me, master. Take me. This is the only virginity I have to offer my master. Fuck me, fuck my ass.” she whispered urgently, her hand going to my hip, pulling and pushing.

I began moving, sliding my cock almost all the way back out, then slowly back in again. I kept the pace, slow, loving the heat and the tightness, knowing that if I went faster I would lose it quickly.

Instead, I pulled my hand from her breast and reached down, sliding my two middle fingers inside of her, searching for and finding her spot. Tapping and rubbing, I pressed hard on the spot each time I bottomed out in her ass. Before long she was whimpering and sucking on the arm that lay beneath her neck, her ass flexing and bucking, meeting my thrusts and urging me on.

I was close when she came, her ass locking down like a vice as she muffled her scream on my arm. I sped up, one, two, three thrusts and I buried my cock in her, pumping my seed deep in her bowels.

We lay there afterwards, just relaxing and holding each other.

“Thank you Master, that was soooo good.” she whispered, still working my half-hard cock with the muscles of her ass. When I finally went limp, my flaccid cock sliding out of her, she quickly rolled to her stomach.

She spun around, lowering her head and took my limp member in her mouth, cleaning it completely. When she was done, she laid her head on my belly and smiled up at me.

“I did what you said, Master. I was nice and clean, and I practiced. I got it all ready for you, for your big fat cock.” Linda had a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin on her face and I couldn’t help but smile in return.

It was time to exercise, and Linda lay there, turning so she could see me on the floor doing my pushups. When I flipped over on my back, she watched avidly as I started on my sit-ups.

“Master, is it okay that I am playing with my pussy?” she asked teasingly. “You look so hot that I couldn’t help myself.”

“Linda, you are my slut, not my slave. You don’t need permission.” I said between reps.

She looked like I had hit her, her expression crumbling. She buried her face in the mattress and I let her work through it as I continued my sit-ups.

When I was done, I sat down next to her, stroking her back until she stopped crying.

“This is so hard.” she moaned, moving her head to my lap and nuzzling my cock.

“Actually, it’s soft right now.” I joked, earning a snort of amusement.

“Linda, baby, you are right and it was wrong of me to tease you about being my slave. You have commitments that I wouldn’t let you break in any case. Can you forgive me?” I asked, still stroking her back.

“It was a good dream though, right?”

“Yes baby, the best dream. When you get out of college, if you still want to be my slave, I will take you and put my mark on you. No matter what happens, remember that. I will be there when you are ready. For now, we can be lovers. You can be my sex toy, but one thing won’t change. I expect you to be the best you can be, and any mistakes will earn you a spanking.”

She looked up at me and smiled. “But I ignored you for two days. Do I get punished for that?”

“What do you think is fair? One paddle for each day you don’t see me? Five?”

“You decide, you are the master.” She moved so that she was over my lap and I looked down, seeing the cum still bubbling out of her poor abused starfish. I couldn’t help it, I started to laugh. When she turned her head to look at me in confusion, I took my middle finger and, without warning, inserted it all the way to the third knuckle, twirling it around.

She gasped and arched her back, but I pulled my finger out and grabbed her hair, pushing it into her mouth.

“Go and clean up. Five more for giving me a dirty ass to spank. Hurry up, you filthy little slut, or you will get more. You are delaying my workout.” I pinched her on the inside of the thigh, causing her to jump. She ran to the bathroom, one hand between her cheeks, and I laughed again.

She came back out a couple of minutes later, red-faced and almost threw herself across my knees. I took a minute, checking her out, toying with her starfish and making her squirm. I ran my hand over her cheeks, loving the feel of the solid muscle under a softening layer of fat. So fucking sexy!

Without warning, I slapped one cheek, cupping my hand so that the noise was loud in the room, making it sound harder than it was.

Linda gave a little shriek of fear, almost bouncing off my lap. Only my arm across her waist kept her in place.

I waited and waited. “If you don’t count, then they don’t count.” I said softly, then smacked her again, the other cheek this time.

“One master!” It was strange, I could actually hear the lower case ‘m’ this time. I knew she had given up, for now, the dream of a real Master.

I smacked her again, lowering my aim this time to get that crease between her gorgeous ass and the top of her thigh.

“TWO master!”

Alternating, and occasionally angling my slaps so my fingertips hit her abused asshole, she kept counting. By the tenth strike, her juices were dripping down her pussy, her thighs wet where she rubbed her legs together. She was humping her clit against my thigh with each slap.

By the fifteenth, she was right on the edge and was moaning out the count.

“Now, for keeping me waiting... “ I wrenched her thighs apart and brought my hand down on her pussy, softer but enough to sting, and she went off like a firecracker, actually cumming hard, spraying her juice out onto the bedspread.

“Sixteen, master ... oh my god...” she groaned, and went limp in my lap. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the tub, with her in my lap, and started the water going, warm enough to be comfortable but not hot, lowering her into the water with a kiss.

“You did good, baby. I have to go and run and do my swim. You soak for a while, then you can clean up your mess and make me breakfast.” I told her, getting a loving smile in return.

When I came back from my run and my swim, I took a quick shower, noting the freshly made bed with a smile, then headed down for breakfast.

Linda and Liesl were chatting happily in the kitchen, and Linda greeted me with a kiss, handing me a cup of coffee.

She had made pancakes this morning, with bacon and orange juice, so I was happy to dig in. I listened to the two girls chatter, a happy sound on a beautiful morning, while I ate my breakfast. Dad came down, took a look at the visiting Linda and shrugged, but smiled when she served him a cup of coffee.

“Breakfast Mr. J?” she asked.

“That would be wonderful. Linda, isn’t it?”

“You remembered!” Linda squealed, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, then went to the stove to pour more batter on the griddle.

“I remember all the prettiest girls.” Dad said with a grin, winking at me.

“Just for that, I am making you fresh bacon.” Linda chirped, making Liesl roll her eyes. I just laughed at my sister.

After Dad left, I got a refill and we all sat in the living room to talk.

“So, how did you get in here at five in the morning?” I asked Linda. It had been in the back of my mind all morning.

“She called me last night, said she had to see you, but it was after you went to bed.” Liesl said.

“I came over, and Liesl let me stay with her. She said you got up like way early, but wasn’t sure what time, so I set my alarm for five.” Linda told me. “That’s okay, isn’t it?”

“Well, waking up a half hour early to a blowjob is hardly something I would complain about.” I quipped, winking at her.

Liesl just stared at me, shaking her head.

“You are shameless!”

I just shrugged.

“What’s wrong, Sis? You had her all night.” I said, teasing her.

She grumbled something under her breath, looking annoyed.

“What was that?” I asked, leaning closer.

“Nothing!”

“Oh, I think it was something. Maybe if I tickle you, you will remember.” I threatened, moving closer.

She scrambled to the other end of the couch, glaring at me.

“I said, she wouldn’t do anything. She said she had to get permission.” Liesl spat, blushing but looking defiant.

“Ah ... I see. Well, Linda, baby, my little fuck toy, you have blanket permission to sleep with Liesl, or just about any woman, really, as long as they are clean. No men though.” I added.

“That’s not fair.” Liesl piped up, but without any real heat. She was busy eyeing Linda like a tigress after her next meal.

“Fuck fair. Life is not fair. Linda is free to fuck any guy she wants to, and I will wish her well if she finds someone, but it will be the end of our sexual relationship. We will still be friends, and I will still love her and look after her like a friend, but I won’t have sex with her anymore. That is just the way it works.” I told my sister, getting up from the couch and going into the kitchen.

Linda scurried after me, clinging to my arm.

“Please, Wayne, I don’t want any other men. Just you. Only you!” she said, almost pleading.

I pulled her close and kissed her hard, grabbing her ass and grinding against her.

“Good, that’s very good, baby. But I meant it. If you find a guy, fall in love, you go for it. I want you to be happy, but I am not wired to share, okay?”

She nodded, looking up at me with fear still in her eyes. I just smiled and kissed her again, lightly this time.

“Why don’t you go and say thank you properly to my sexy sister. I have some things to do.” I told her, turning her around and giving her a little love tap on the ass.

Liesl left for San Diego on Saturday morning, the eighth, and it was a tearful goodbye. She would be back, and more often than previous years, she swore. We had become quite close this summer, and I would miss her a lot, but we would talk on the phone.

Dad was sad to see her go too, but he was happy that we were so close.

The week passed slowly, but I was ready for summer to be over. Registration started the 17th of August for new enrollees and school started August 31st, two Mondays later.

Registration was a zoo. It seemed like the entire freshman class was there and lining up to get registered. Grandpa came along in case there was anything that needed an adult signature. I had my acceptance letter, a picture ID and high hopes.

I knew where I wanted to go, what I wanted to be, but I also knew I would have to do the usual bullshit prerequisites first. Math, English, Science, History etc. I wanted to knock them out fast. UCSB was not on the cutting edge of Computer Science and I could easily see myself transferring my junior year, after the minimums had been met and everyone had a couple of years to get used to me being in school. I would be able to get my license and a car, some real freedom.

I finally made it to the front of the line and handed over my acceptance letter, along with a check Grandpa had signed. Total for tuition, fees, one lab class, dorm and meal plan was just over $3200.00. Not bad at all considering the fees that were being charged, and bitched about by students everywhere, in 2020.

I got an appointment for Wednesday afternoon at three to see a counselor and choose my classes, a key to my dorm room, an identification card that would also get me food in the cafeteria and allow me access to most areas of the college. I was in!

We trooped over to the dorms, a two-story building that looked relatively new. I was on the second floor on a corner, a room that was identical in every respect to the others in the dorm, but with only me as the sole occupant. It had been the only way the University would bend on their requirement that all freshmen live in the dorms, and still accommodate my age.

It was small, about the size of a barracks room when I was in the military. It had dual closets, a single bed on the floor and a bunk bed style bed which was suspended over a desk on the other side. The RA who showed me to the room told me that, since I was the only one in the room, I could decorate how I pleased. No hotplates allowed, a small fridge was acceptable, but the university would not be responsible for maintenance or damage caused by personal appliances.

Looking at the setup, I could see that the top bunk would easily be disassembled, and I could put the beds together and toss a queen mattress over the pair. I would have to turn the whole thing sideways to keep access to the desk, or move the desk closer to one closet, but it was doable.

The bathrooms were communal, but had individual shower stalls and bathroom stalls, but a row of sinks under a common mirror. Laundry facilities were on the first floor, but an additional fee would pay for a service to pick up your laundry twice a week and return it washed and folded, but no dry-cleaning service.

There cafeteria was only a block or so away, and with my unlimited meal plan, I could go and get a snack 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Grandpa didn’t say much, but he obviously wasn’t impressed with the rooms.

When the RA left, after having me sign for the furnishings, Grandpa closed the door behind him and stood in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips, turning slowly in place.

“Wayne, I know you have to live in the dorms, but you don’t have to live like this.” he said, shaking his head. “I had bigger rooms when I was in the Navy than you do, and I got them for free.”

“It’s okay, Grandpa. Look, I can pull that other bed down, get a queen mattress. A couple lamps, a fridge and it will be livable.” I told him, sitting down on the bed.

He just shook his head and didn’t say anything.

Back at dad’s house, Grandpa dropped me off and said he would be back around dinner time. I went in and sat down, making a list of things I wanted for the room, what I would take with me and so on.

I spent time going through the course catalog. I had four credits, a gift from some of the classes I tested out of. They were AP classes and gave me a little boost. It was about the equivalent of a single course, but every bit helped. It did, however, let me choose what math and English courses I wanted, instead of the bog-standard freshman catalog courses. I still had to take one of each, but I could choose from a wider selection.

Even so, my year would be filled with almost mindless drivel that I wasn’t allowed to test out of. It should be easy to keep my grades up though, so that was a plus.

Dad came home about six, carrying containers full of Chinese food, enough to feed a dozen people at least. Grandpa and Grandma pulled up a couple of minutes later and we all sat down to eat.

We talked about the chore registration was, and Grandpa grumped about how lousy the rooms were. “It’s like a prison.”

“It’s not that bad, Grandpa, really. A few changes, an upgrade or two, it will be livable.” I told him, winking at Dad.

Grandma, of course, wanted to see what they were doing to her favorite grandson. She wasn’t amused when I pointed out I was her only grandson, but that was neither here nor there.

“Gonna need a pickup truck.” Grandpa said out of the blue, while the rest of us were discussing the classes I would have to take.

“Oh? Why’s that, dad?” Dennis asked.

“How are we supposed to haul a new bed, a refrigerator, a desk, and all the other things the boy needs without a truck?” Grandpa asked reasonably, then nodded when he got no argument.

“I got an old Chevy longbed at the shop. We use it for hauling body panels and the like. Could clean it up a bit, use that.” Dad said thoughtfully. “I’ll have Reyes clean it up tomorrow.” he finished, nodding to himself.

“I’ll come get you early on Wednesday, Wayne. We can get breakfast and see what we can find. You, me and Martha.” Grandpa said and reached for another eggroll.

Well, I guess I was going shopping on Wednesday!

We ended up getting the truck and two guys from one of dad’s shops. Reyes and Wilson, both gophers who ran for parts, cleaned up and did other odd jobs, came with the truck and told us they were there to do the lifting and toting.

I managed to convince Grandpa that the desk in the room was fine, but Grandma, after seeing the room, insisted on a new bed, mattress and box springs, a new refrigerator, three lamps, curtains, sheets and pillows, towels and she even had the guys tote a rug out to the truck.

“Those tile floors are cold in the morning.” was all she would say when I protested.

While I directed Reyes and Wilson, helping pull out the old beds that Grandpa said he would store, and install the new furniture, Grandma and Grandpa got in Grandma’s Coronado and said they would be back in a bit.

We had just finished, even had the curtains hung, when they returned with the back seat full of groceries!

There was food for sandwiches, fruit, milk and juice, a couple of cases of soda and I thought I had hit the jackpot when I got to the case of beer. Instead I got my hand slapped by Grandma who told me that was for Reyes and Wilson. Those two laughed, but I just shrugged and told them it was worth trying for!

I did get a big surprise though when Grandpa opened the trunk and inside was a stereo with turntable and two big speakers and a small television.

When I thanked both of them for being so very generous, Grandpa just waved me off, but Grandma accepted a hug and a kiss on the cheek, saying she would pass it on to the old goat later.

My scooter had been put in the back of the truck as well, and I had it chained up outside when I got a bit of bad news. The RA saw it and shook his head.

“You know those are only allowed on the roads on campus, right? You should get a bike.”

Grandpa handed Reyes and Wilson a twenty each, plus the case of beer, and asked them to follow him for one more stop. Yep, he got me a bike for on campus. I was feeling very spoiled.

School started at the end of the month, the 31st of August instead of Tuesday the first, and my first class was at ten. I had tried for more early morning classes so I could have my afternoons free, but only managed a few that started before then. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, my first classes were at ten. Tuesday and Friday, I had an eight o’clock class. I was taking a full load this semester.

I officially moved in the weekend before, and the first thing I did was ride over to buy my books. It was amusing to see the looks I got in the store, going up and down the aisles with my list.

When I got to the register, the cashier was a cute girl, nineteen or twenty maybe, with a head full of raven curls and the cutest round glasses.

“Um, are you here with someone?” she asked hesitantly, looking around. “You look kinda young.”

“Wow my first day and a beautiful woman is already hitting on me. Sweet!” I joked, winking at her.

“No! I wasn’t, I mean, I have a boyfriend.” She stared at me and then sighed. “I’m sorry, I suppose that was rude of me. How would you like to pay for these, sir?”

“I shouldn’t have teased you. Yes, I am young, but I am also a freshman, so ... I would like to charge them to my student account.” I told her, passing over my ID. Grandpa had made sure that charges for school items would be paid for on my account, with billing forwarded to him monthly. We didn’t expect much, beyond books and supplies, but it was a nice cushion.

“Your total is $1,142.73.” she said, ringing me up. I started sliding the books, notebooks, pens and other supplies into my backpack while she watched.

“Can I ask how old you are? I mean, you don’t have to tell me or anything, but I am curious.”

“I will if you tell me your name.”

“Casey, Casey Nelson.” she said with a grin.

“Casey, I am fourteen.” I told her and smiled when her jaw dropped.

“That is so cool! You must be really smart!”

“I just hated middle school enough to study extra hard.” I said, waving as I hefted my pack and staggered outside.

Back at the dorm, there was a big party going on the in common areas. People were living it up for one last weekend before classes started. It was funny when I walked in, it was like those commercials when a stranger enters a bar and you could hear a pin drop.

“Dude, you looking for your brother or sister or what?” One of the guys asked, a bottle of beer in his hand.

“Nope, just wanted to see what was going on.” I said happily, trying not to laugh at the confusion on their faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.