Echo - Cover

Echo

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when you go back in time, to a childhood so overwhelming, so traumatic, that suicide was a viable option? Could you seize the moment, make that change that saves you?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

At school, the entire student body seemed to be obsessed with the upcoming winter formal. The girls all had their heads together and seemed to go everywhere in groups, while the guys circled around the outside, hoping to cut one from the pack long enough to ask them to the dance.

I watched with some amusement as the people I had come to know over the last couple of weeks turned into strangers. The dance was this coming Friday and next week was spring break. I was more excited about spending a week with Dennis and gave no thought at all to the dance, other than to watch the mating rituals that seemed to swirl around me.

“Who are you taking?” Bev asked when she sat down next to me at lunch. One big change from back in Texas was that John and Lucy had paid for the lunch program at school, so I was munching on a burger and fries.

“Taking where?” I asked around a mouth full of burger.

“Duh! To the dance!” Bev said, rolling her eyes.

“Not going.” I said, stuffing a couple of fries in my mouth.

Bev turned to me and stared like I had just told her that I was gay or something. The shock and horror on her face almost made me laugh and spray bits of French fry all over the table. I covered my mouth and swallowed.

“Wayne Moore, you are going to the dance if I have to drag you!” Beverly and I had been dancing around each other for weeks, especially since that night on my bed where I told her my story. We had flirted and teased but hadn’t progressed any further and I doubted we would. Still, we were closer and she seemed to think that she had some say over my life these days. A little bossy, but cute.

“Why? I only know a few people here, and I am not all that fond of dances.” I shrugged, taking a sip from my soda.

She leaned in close, “Because Charlene has asked me at least a dozen times a day who you are taking. She had turned down three offers already and if you don’t ask her soon, she will have to choose one.”

Charlene was the girl who rode the same bus and had several classes with Bev. She was very cute, had a body like a gymnast and a pixie haircut that was perfect for her thin, almost elfin face.

“Why would she want to go with me? She is fifteen. She would get teased by the others for cradle robbing.” I asked, shaking my head.

“You are an idiot, you know? You are like, a celebrity. Most of the girls in the freshman class would drop their panties if you asked, probably half the sophomores too.”

I looked at her, honestly shocked. Sure, people were friendly with me and I had several girls I hung out with, but I hadn’t seen any signs that any of them had romantic interests.

It hit me though, like a slap upside the head. I had been ignoring teen girl tittering and posturing, looking for more mature interest. Women in 2020 weren’t afraid to come right out and ask for a date or even a weekend of fun. This was 1981, and fourteen and fifteen-year-old girls didn’t act like that.

In my mind’s eye, I reviewed the last couple of weeks, saw the little looks, the hair toss, the subtle signs of an unsure, sometimes frightened teen girl trying to attract a guy. I had just been laughing about my classmates and the mating dances they were doing, and completely missed the dance around me! I could have been knee deep in young pussy but I was too stupid to see the signs.

Bev must have seen the realization in my eyes because she giggled and lightly smacked me on the back of the head. “So? Who are you taking?”

I rolled my eyes but gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before I got up and marched over to where Charlene was sitting with some of her girlfriends.

“Hi, Char. Got a sec?” I asked nonchalantly. The conversation at the table died out and all eyes were on us. Charlene smiled and blushed.

“Sure, Wayne.”

I held out my hand and she laid hers in mine, then followed me away from the group. We didn’t go far, just enough that the rest of the table wouldn’t be able to hear us.

“It has come to my attention that I am an idiot. I am surrounded by cute California girls and one of the prettiest girls in the whole school rides the bus with me but I haven’t even asked her out. Well, I admit that I can be clueless, I am mostly focused on getting into college next year, but that’s no excuse. So ... would you like to go to the Winter formal as my date?”

Charlene blushed again, but her smile was a mile wide. She pretended to play coy for a moment, thinking about her answer, but she couldn’t keep it up.

“I would love to be your date, Wayne.” she bubbled, coming close and kissing me on the lips.

I slid my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and the friendly kiss quickly became more involved. Her arms went around my neck and held me tight, and I could feel my erection pressed into her hard belly.

“Public Displays of Affection are not allowed, children.” A stern voice called and we quickly pushed back. Coach Deal, the swim coach, was standing over us with a scowl on her face. Her eyes held amusement though, so I could tell we weren’t in real trouble.

“Mr. Moore, you should not be corrupting innocent young women in the cafeteria.” she growled.

“Yes, Coach. Is there someplace around here more appropriate?” I asked innocently. Charlene blushed and covered her face with her hands, but Coach just snorted.

“How about not on school property? I think I need to work you harder, you obviously have too much energy.” Coach Deal said sardonically, turning to walk away.

When Charlene and I turned back towards the lunch tables, applause broke out causing Charlene to blush even brighter, but her smile was still just as warm. I escorted her over to her table, picked up her tray and her book bag, and took her over to my table.

“I thought we should get to know each other better before the dance.” I said as we sat down. Bev was trying to be cool, but when Char looked over and met her eyes, they both squealed and hugged.

“I meant you and I, not you and my lovely cousin. But hey, I am an open-minded guy.” I said with a laugh, earning me a glare from both girls.

Charlene Summers, Char (Shar) to her friends, was the younger of two daughters. Her sister was a freshman at UCSB and living on campus. Her father was a general contractor and her mother did the bookkeeping for his firm. He did mostly contract homes, with some spec building on the side, and made a comfortable living doing so.

She had been born here in Santa Barbara and, except for a few vacations up and down the coast, to Disneyland in LA and as far north as Monterey, she had never left the area.

She was fascinated by the places I had lived, and thought it was super cool that I had been born in Santa Maria, less than an hour north of Santa Barbara, but had lived in four other states, not counting England, before I came back to California.

We spent the next couple of days getting to know each other and, by Friday, she was sitting on my lap, making out with me on the way home. John had offered to play chauffer that night but Aunt Lucy insisted that we didn’t need the old folks hanging around and arranged for a town car. It would take Bev and me to pick up our dates, then to a restaurant for dinner. After dinner it was the dance, then a late-night snack afterwards. Both Bev and Char were excited about the evening of romance

The winter formal was not as dressy as the prom would be, but we were expected to wear jackets and ties, the ladies in dresses. Bev looked fantastic with an off-the-shoulder number in a pale ivory that showcased her tan and blonde hair. Her date was Jeff Tankersley, a sophomore and basketball player. I didn’t know him, though I knew who he was. He seemed popular, as athletes tend to be in school, starting guard on the JV team, and Bev was giddy about being taken out by a ‘sports star’. I was wearing tan slacks, loafers, a navy blazer and a regimentally striped tie.

Of course, Aunt Lucy had to snap a hundred pictures before we left, and I ended up standing in for Bev’s date.

We picked up Jeff first, then headed to get Char, arriving at her house just before six. I got out and knocked on the front door, getting my first look at her father. He was a monster! Easily six and a half feet tall and as wide as the door, he made Mike, back at JFK, look a little thin by comparison.

“So. You are the one taking my youngest daughter out?” he asked, his tone seemed to say he wasn’t amused.

“I am. Wayne Moore and it is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Summers. I am Charlene’s date for the evening.” I said, sticking out my hand.

“Move, you ape!” a voice from behind him said, and he stepped back to let an older, but still beautiful woman take his place.

“Hi, Wayne! Char is very excited about the dance tonight, it is all she would talk about all week. Come in, and don’t let this gorilla scare you. He just looks mean.” she said, smiling and pulling me inside.

“Go and tell Char that her date is here.” She ordered, slapping her husband on the arm. It was not a light slap either, it had some power behind it, but he seemed to not even notice. There was a slight smile on his face and he meekly said, “Yes, Dear.” and lumbered off towards the stairs.

“My husband loves to do that when the girls bring a boy over for the first time, but he is the gentlest man I have ever met.” she confided in me, reaching out to straighten my tie.

Char came down the stairs in an emerald colored dress and matching heels. She had applied just the barest hint of makeup and had a silver chain around her neck holding an emerald stone. She looked magnificent.

“Char, you look stunning.” I told her reaching for her hand. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Her father, standing behind her, growled but she just rolled her eyes.

“Yes, Daddy, he is properly terrified.” she said playfully.

“Oh? Well, I guess my job is done. Have a great time, baby.” he said in a completely different voice, bending down to kiss her on the cheek.

I watched him pull out a pair of glasses, perch them on his nose and sit down with the newspaper. I just smiled and shook my head, surprised at how I had misjudged the man.

In the car, the two girls chatted excitedly as we headed to dinner. The Restaurant was a nice little romantic place down by the marina, and we had a table that overlooked the water.

Dinner was steak and lobster, though we were too young for wine that would have made the meal even better, and the girls were having a ball. Jeff seemed quiet, but attentive to Bev, so I shrugged it off and spent the meal chatting with the two ladies.

When we arrived at the dance, we saw that they had decorated the gymnasium in a kind of winter wonderland theme, with artificially flocked trees, fake snow in the corners of the room and thousands of twinkling lights that gave off enough illumination that the chaperones would be able to keep things cool, but still gave the illusion of privacy for the dancers.

I could dance, but it was never one of my most favorite activities, and what dances I knew were more formal or, in the fast dances, way out of style. Still, we had fun and I don’t think I embarrassed Char too much. The slow dances were a lot more fun. I got to move in close and feel her breasts against my chest. My cock was pointed towards my belly and Char deliberately rubbed her middle against it, giving me kisses when the chaperones weren’t looking and licking my neck and ear when they were.

I had been keeping half an eye on Bev, and she was not happy. Jeff had split off almost immediately and was hanging out with his buddies on the team while Bev was sitting there at our table steaming.

“Char, baby, Jeff ditched Bev. Would you mind if I asked her to dance a few? I hate to see her sitting over there unhappy.” I asked while we danced.

Char just smiled at me, her hand brushing against my erection. “As long as you remember who you came with, baby, you can dance with your cousin.” Her smirk told me she knew exactly how much I wanted her, and I just nodded.

The next dance, I led Char back to the table, grabbed Bev’s hand and pulled her, protesting, to the dance floor. Once we got going, she lightened up a bit and was smiling. We had fun for two fast dances and, when the music changed, I pulled her in close for a slow one.

“That jerk doesn’t deserve you.” I whispered, holding her close. Bev just leaned in, almost her entire body pressed against me.

“This feels so nice, Wayne. If only you weren’t my cousin.” she whispered, laying her cheek on my shoulder.

“Only by marriage.” I joked, hugging her tighter. I was sure she could feel me growing tall again, but she didn’t pull away, instead moving her middle even closer and I swear, she was purring.

After the slow dance, I led her back to the table and danced with Char again.

We ended up trading off for the rest of the evening, stopping now and again to take a break and get a drink. In the last hour before the dance ended, Jeff came back to the table, seemingly annoyed because I was on the dance floor with Bev. He tried to get Char to dance with him but she shot him down, so when we returned to the table, he looked pissed.

He grabbed Bev’s wrist. “Come on, the team got a hotel room.” he said and began to drag her away. Bev protested, but he was much stronger that she was.

He got three or four steps away before I could get in front of him.

“Get out of the way, twerp.” he growled.

“You can let her go, or we can both get suspended when I break your kneecap. The thing is, I won’t have to worry about missing games.” I told him, not moving.

I have to hand it to Char, she had impeccable timing. Later, I realized that she had seen what was going to happen and had deliberately caused a distraction.

As Jeff swung his fist at me, Char screamed out in rage. “You spilled your soda all over my dress!” Some hapless freshman whom Charlene had bumped into, looked at her in horror. Everyone turned to look. Everyone except Bev, Jeff and me.

His swing was clumsy and slow and ducking under it wasn’t an issue. My kick to the inside of his knee was much faster and, when his leg buckled under him, he released Bev.

He crashed to the floor, howling and holding his knee. I had kicked him hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to do any real damage. The follow-up, a kick to his solar plexus, cut off his cry sharply as he fought to breathe instead.

I took Bev’s hand and reached for Char, pulling them both towards the door.

When we reached the door, there was a crowd around Jeff and I found Coach Mills, the football coach, blocking the door.

“What’s going on, Moore?” he asked, eyeing us suspiciously.

“Coach, I am not going to lie to you, he tried to drag Beverly out, saying the basketball team had a hotel room and she was going to be the entertainment. I think he had been drinking.”

Coach Mills glared at me for a moment, looking at the crowd around Jeff, then stepped aside.

“I’m going to look into this, Moore. You better not be lying. Come and see me, all three of you, Monday after you get back from spring break.”

I just nodded and led the girls outside.

When the door closed behind us, a sobbing Beverly threw herself in my arms and cried. Char wrapped her arms around the both of us, kissing Bev on the cheek and telling her it would all be okay.

Our driver was standing with a bunch of other drivers and saw us exit the building. He was a big guy, one who looked like he had been around the block, and he hurried over.

“Everything okay, son?” he asked, his eyes scanning the parking lot and building.

“Had a little problem inside, but it’s okay now, thanks.” I told him. He shepherded us to the car and got us inside, starting it so the air conditioning would be running, then stood outside while we talked and straightened up.

“Thank you, Wayne, I was so scared! I don’t know what came over him!”

I just held her and let her relax. Bev was sitting on one side of me, her head on my shoulder and her arm around my waist. Char was on the other side, her head on the other shoulder and she kissed me on the cheek. She told me she had seen the fight coming and had deliberately bumped into Marty Sherran. She said she felt guilty about blaming him, but more worried about us.

Bev, surprised, but grateful, reached over and pulled Char’s face to hers, kissing her softly on the lips. “Thanks, Char. You are the best!”

Charlene blushed, but returned the kiss and I think, a little tongue. “I wish we didn’t have to go home now.” she whispered.

“We have at least two hours, maybe three.” Bev whispered back. “The dance doesn’t end until midnight, then we were going out to eat.”

“But where would we go? Your parents are home and so are mine.”

I told them to give me a second, extracted myself over their protests, and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind me.

“Manny, I have a problem.” I told him, and he raised an eyebrow, his cigarette dangling from his lips as he leaned against the front quarter panel of the town car.

“Oh?”

“Yes, sir. See, we have a couple of hours before we have to get the girls home, and they aren’t quite ready to call it a night. What we would like is a little privacy. I am new in town, and I don’t know the area.” I told him, leaning back against the car with my hands in my pockets.

“Yeah, I can see where that might be a problem. Lots of kids go parking up by Santa Barbara Bowl, when there are no shows on. The cops tend to leave them alone unless they get noisy.” Manny said.

“Yeah, that sounds great, or would if I were driving.”

“Well, you know, maybe, just maybe, I could take you there. I like watching the stars and that is a good place. Might take me an hour, an hour and a half to get a good look at them.” Manny replied looking up at the sky.

“You are a good man, Manny.” I said with a grin, reaching out to shake his hand a slipping him a twenty.

John had insisted on giving me an allowance the same way he gave the girls allowances, and I had not spent a dime since I arrived. John also slipped me a hundred to pay for the meals tonight, making sure that Bev would not be embarrassed if her date didn’t have the money, so I thought it was money well spent.

I climbed back into the car and squirmed back in the middle between the two girls.

“Manny is going to take us somewhere we can see the stars.” I told them, and they both grinned. Bev pulled my face to hers and gave me a toe curling kiss, then Char did the same, her hand slipping down to trace my erection through my slacks.

“Bev, have you...” Char whispered, trailing off. Her eyes, and fingers, were on the bulge in my trousers.

“No, but I wanted to. He told me a story in his room one night, and if my parents hadn’t been home...” she trailed off, blushing.

We spent the ride making out, all three of us exchanging kisses and lightly teasing. When we arrived, I could see a couple of other cars, but they were widely spaced around the dark parking lot. Manny pulled in to a spot that was secluded, with a row of bushes between us and the next closest car. He turned and put his arm on the back of the seat.

“It’s 11:30. I’ll be back at 1 sharp.” he said, then turned and slipped out of the car. We watched him walk away, his hands in his pockets and his head pointed up, looking at the night sky.

I pulled Char into my lap, and her head to mine, kissing her soundly. When she felt my tongue teasing her lips, she opened her mouth and surrendered her own to me. My hand went to her breast, over her dress, softly caressing, kneading and she moaned into my mouth.

When we broke the kiss, she put her forehead against mine, her eyes bright as she took my hand from her breast and placed it on her thigh. “It’s okay, Wayne, feel how wet I am.” she murmured.

“Char, are you on birth control?” I asked, not wanting to be a father yet. “Bev?”

They both looked troubled and shook their heads no. “I thought you might have brought...” Char started to say, but I shook my head. “I didn’t think we would have a chance at this, not tonight anyway.”

They looked dejected, but I shrugged. “There are a lot of things we can do without that, girls. I will guarantee that you will both be screaming my name before we leave.” I said with a leer, my hands reaching down and cupping one beautiful ass cheek.

I shifted, moving Char to the seat and taking a knee in front of her. I paused to reach for Bev, her smile telling me she was ready to play too. I pulled her down onto the floor with me.

“You can help. I’ll teach you.” I said, kissing her and stroking her cheek. She nodded, turning her face to lick the palm of my hand.

I spread Char’s legs, working my hands up her thighs and pushing her dress up at the same time. I was between Char’s legs and Bev was to one side. She had locked her lips to Char’s and her hand was exploring the smaller girl’s breast while I pulled Char’s panties down. Finding them trapped by her spread thighs, I grunted at my lack of planning and grabbed each side, flexing and ripping them in half.

There was a gasp of shock from Char and both girls were looked down at me, but I just grinned and lowered my head, breathing deep.

Char’s pussy was red and swollen, her smooth clamshell opening like a flower, the pink insides glistening. Her pubic hair was a thin landing strip just above her slit, but her lips were clean shaven. It looked and smelled mouth-wateringly good!

Bev moved down to place her cheek on Char’s thigh and watched as I kissed the soft skin there, working my way up, side to side, then running my tongue along the crease where her hip met her center. Bev groaned when I stuck out my tongue and let it split Char’s lips, licking slowly from the smaller girl’s pucker, delving deeper in her middle and then flicking the tip against the delicate pink clit whose head was peeking out from the hood.

Char was whimpering and when she felt me flick her clit, she came, nectar leaking out in milky droplets.

“Oh god ... what are you doing to me ... more, lick it, Wayne, lick it more!” Char panted and I obliged.

I licked and sucked on her puffy lips, drawing them into my mouth. Then I delved inside with my tongue, pushing it as deep as I could, thrusting into her like it was a tiny dick. Char’s hips were hunching, trying to capture my tongue and I brought my hand up, sliding one finger inside.

I could feel her pussy grasping at it, sucking it inside and, when I pursed my lips and sucked her clit into my mouth, she began to whimper again. My single finger had become two and I curled them seeking and finding her spot, tapping, rubbing, circling. I looked up and she had pulled the top of her dress down, one hand rubbing and pulling on her nipple.

“Bev, help her.” I ordered, flicking my eyes upward. Bev raised her head and stared, then moved and latched her mouth on Char’s other nipple.

Char went wild, clutching Bev’s head to her breast. I dipped my head down again, rubbing harder on her G-spot and sucking on her clit, lashing it with my tongue. Char was grunting and pushing her pussy against me, fucking her pussy onto my face and I could feel a big one coming. Her whole body was shaking, moving, thrusting.

“Oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck fuck FUCK ... AAAAHHHHHH!!!” Her voice was almost ear splitting in the closed-up car and she convulsed, her back arching so only her head and her heels were in contact, the rest of her body held in the air as she came.

She was frantically trying to pry my head away, pushing me away from her over-sensitive pussy. When I pulled back, she tried to bring her knees to her chest, protecting her poor pussy, but I wasn’t done yet. With her knees to her chest, she had uncovered her cute little star and I attacked it with my tongue, licking and pushing, forcing the tip into her anus.

“OH MY GOD!” she screamed, her ass hunching as this new feeling overwhelmed her already over-stimulated body. I could feel her cumming again, smaller this time, but still powerful.

I backed off, just rubbing and stroking her back passage with my index finger. “Just think, Char, one day I will have my cock right here, buried deep inside of you.

She just whimpered, her ass still wiggling.

“Wayne ... I need you.” Moaned Bev, pulling away from Char and spreading her own legs. I was surprised to see she wasn’t wearing any panties until I saw them discarded, laying on the floor at her feet.

“Please, Wayne? I want it too, make me cum, Wayne, eat my pussy!” she panted, reaching for my hair.

I dove in, sliding two fingers inside as I attacked her pussy. She was so hot and wet and she didn’t want the slow buildup, she wanted to be taken, to be ravaged. I mauled her g-spot, lashed her clit and she loved it. “Yes, do it! Do it! Fuck me, Wayne, fuck me!”

Not without a rubber, but I could do what I threatened Char with. I wet one finger in her juices and teased her little asshole, rubbing and inserting just the tip while I continue to work on her g-spot and her clit. Her ass was humping, chasing my teasing finger, pushing itself on my digit.

I wet it again in the juices dripping down from her pussy and pushed, slowly burying one finger inside of her.

“Oh god, that is so nasty, so fucking nasty! Do it, do it do it!” she chanted, grunting and groaning.

I added another finger and was sliding them in and out, finger fucking her ass, faster and harder. Bev was going wild, fucking back at me, trying to get more.

“Do it, Wayne. Put your cock in there. Fuck me in my little bottom.” she moaned.

Char had recovered and was watching, fascinated. When I raised up, leaving two fingers in her tight ass and using the other hand to try and undo my pants, Char took over. She slid down to the floor beside me and pulled my pants down, freeing my cock and sliding her hand up and down the shaft.

Then, surprising me, she lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth, getting it nice and slick.

“Do it, Wayne. I want to see you fuck her. This is soooo fucking hot!” she panted, pushing on my back, urging me to penetrate her friend.

I knee walked closer, pulling my fingers from Bev’s ass. She whimpered, but when she felt the blunt head of my cock at her rear entrance, she moaned.

“Yesssssss ... fuck me Wayne!” Her own fingers were on her clit now, rubbing furiously, her other hand sliding two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

I pushed and felt the head pop through the tight muscle. She gave a little shriek. “OH GOD! That feels amazing!”

I pushed slowly, pulling out and letting the nectar flowing down her crack provide more lube as I pushed back in. Soon my hips were pressed flush against her ass and I was buried to the hilt.

I began to thrust, slowly at first, then faster as she urged me on. When Char moved Bev’s fingers, lowered her head and began to suck on the girl’s clit, Bev went wild. She started cumming and kept cumming for the three or four minutes I managed to hold out before spewing into her, pumping my seed deep inside.

Char scrambled for her purse, pulling out some tissues and handed them to me. I slowly withdrew, Bev still shaking and riding the roller coaster of aftershocks, and when the head of my rapidly shrinking cock pulled free, I pressed the wad of tissues in place to keep my seed from spilling out.

“God, that was so fucking sexy ... I want that too, Wayne! I want you so bad, but I can’t get pregnant. Can you go again? Can you do me like that? I need you inside...” Char groaned, kissing me and tasting of Bev.

“I don’t think we have time, baby, but soon, I promise. I’ll get some condoms and never be without them again!” I swore, groaning as I moved to the other seat, my knees protested all that time on the hard floor.

Bev was smiling at me, her face flushed.

“God, Wayne, I never thought about doing that, but it was sooooo good. Jesus, I think if you ever fuck me for real, I may not survive it!” she giggled, rubbing her breasts through the material of her dress.

“It’s so not fair, you live together! You will get to fuck him any time you want him!” Char pouted.

“With my parents and my little sister around? Yeah, that’s not happening.” Bev grumped, looking annoyed.

“We’ll figure something out, ladies, count on it!” I grinned, reaching for the window controls to get some air in here. It smelled like a cathouse!

By the time we were all straightened up again and dressed, the girls’ dresses looking a little worse for the wear, there was a discreet tap on the trunk. Manny was back and was letting us know it was time.

I opened the rear door and stretched, my back popping. “I think we are about ready, Manny. Let’s give them a second though.” I said. He grinned at me and nodded.

With the door open, the worst of the scent soon dissipated and we were on our way. We drove to Char’s house, Bev giving her a long, loving kiss in the car before I walked her to the door. At the doorstep, I gave Char a nice, but relatively chaste kiss, taking a chance and squeezing her ass for a second.

“Thank you for coming with me tonight, Charlene. I hope this means you will go out with me again sometime.” I said with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.