Tutoring Candy - Cover

Tutoring Candy

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom's friend Carol had a daughter who wanted to join our swinging group just as soon as she hit eighteen. A couple of weeks shy of her birthday, Carol brought her over to our place so that we could walk the course. Turned out she needed just a little bit of extra tuition before she was ready to face her first sex party. And then, of course, it was only natural for us to give her some more advanced tuition!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

The sex party at our house on Friday 7/6 was sparsely attended because so many folks were away for the Fourth holiday, including the Bowens, of course. It was a real disappointing evening, and by the end of the night, I was actually glad that Candy was absent, because she’d have felt so let down making her party debut in such dismal circumstances. Mom and Dad were philosophical about the poor turnout, they hadn’t expected a full house.

Sunday, Jessie went off to spend two weeks at home with her family, leaving Laura and I on our own for that time. We were still working at our summer jobs, so we’d get back home in the evening, have supper with our parents, maybe spend some time in the hot tub or the basement gym, make long and gentle love, talk to Jessie at about ten o’clock, and then sleep until the alarm woke us at a quarter to six. We did both very much miss our girlfriend.

The middle Saturday of Jessie’s absence, 7/14, Mom invited the Bowens over for lunch. Laura and I already knew from our messages from George and Candy what the real reason for the gathering was; we didn’t let on that to our parents that we’d already been told that they’d celebrated Candy’s impending eighteenth birthday with their first family sex session, and the four of them had shared the same bed each night they were away on their trip.

Mom had of course heard all the details from Carol on their return, and insisted that we shared their excitement, so that afternoon and evening the eight of us partied hard on the big bed and elsewhere. I don’t know which was hotter – the parent / child swap pairings when I fucked Carol and Kelvin screwed Laura beside us, or the sibling swaps with me doing Candy while George and Laura made the screaming beast with two backs. We certainly all got a real buzz over it. Even Carol, who’d initially been very reluctant to even be nearby when her son was having sex, was now enthusiastically urging George on, especially when it was her own pussy he was in!

With the help of youth, Cialis, snacks and rest breaks, I went and came with all four women, and then with Candy and Carol a second time. That final one with Carol was especially good; I managed to get her off while standing up with her arms around my neck, and I reckon we managed short spells in four more sexual positions before my breech slammed on an empty chamber and I had my (almost painful) sixth ejaculation.

George somehow managed seven; after doing my sister for the second time, he finished off with a third session with his own sister in front of a tired but very appreciative audience. I was real proud of Candy; she was taking no prisoners as she bounced energetically on his dick to get yet another cum under her belt. Her pussy had indeed learned to take a licking and keep on ticking.

After that initial reticence caused by her high school dates not having a clue what they should be doing, Candy had taken to grown-up sex like a baby duck takes to water.

George and Candy crashed that night in our bed with Laura and I. We four slept through until a laughing Carol woke us with a tray of coffee, kissing all four of us. We were all sore down below; it had been one heck of a night, and we took our time rotating through the shower.

Over brunch, George was full of his plans for going off to college; I gave him what advice I could about the first few weeks away from home. Mom giggled as I stated my most important point as not missing residence meal times, unless he wanted to start eating Ramen noodles more than was good for him. She told him to be sure to come home for the parties, and he said he would do his best. Then the Bowens headed off home, and we caught up on some housekeeping, including changing the big bed base sheet and the mattress protectors underneath it. Oh yeah, and we had a short nap too; we all needed a little more rest, and Sis and I both felt revitalized by a couple of hours extra shut-eye.

We four Nobles went over to the Bowens’ place late afternoon for a grilled supper; while our parents were chatting, Candy and George showed the two of us round the house. She giggled as she took us into the guest suite with its King sized bed and explained that they now shared it. “We moved in here Wednesday. Mom reckoned that there’d be less bed linen to be laundered if she put the two of us together, rather than us alternating in each other’s bedrooms. The big bed is definitely better for spending the whole night together – George fell out of my bed in his sleep the second night we were back because it was too narrow.”

George grinned. “This is the bed we used when your Mom and Libby came over; it’s plenty big enough for four to play.”

Laura was already slipping off her shorts. “Is that so?”

It was indeed. Our folks were laughing together as the four of us rejoined them a while later, Kelvin was pretending to boast that his son was nearly as amazing a stud as he’d been at that age, and Carol was musing that maybe it was time she traded her husband in for her son. The loving looks they were giving each other clearly betrayed the fact that it was pure banter, the fact that she was sitting on his lap emphasizing that they were still just as much in love as they had been two decades ago.

Sis and I still had work commitments that week, but she reckoned that George and Candy would both benefit from a short course in what a girl should expect from her boyfriend. She suggested it as we ate; our parents laughed but all thought it an excellent idea. The two of them came over to our place each evening after supper, and we went through various ‘boyfriend’ exercises like going dancing, back rubs and massage, bathing and showering together including washing each other’s hair, and intimate shaving. It was a whole lot of fun, and it broadened their expectations no end. Candy admitted that ALL her high school dates would have failed to make the grade; most of them wouldn’t eat pussy at all, so there was zero chance that they’d have done any of the pampering either.

Candy especially enjoyed the intimate massage lesson; once we’d gotten her comfortable on pillows and towels, I actually made her cum from rubbing oil into her butt and lower back while my dick was static inside of her. George preferred massaging Laura’s tits while penetrating her from the front, but I laughingly accused them of cheating when he suddenly groaned and shot off; somebody must have been doing some hip movement. My feeling is that they were both guilty.

As George and Candy were on vacation, we also gave them some ‘assignments’ to do during the day while we were at work; Sis pronounced that George’s pussy licking was getting better and better, and I was pretty impressed with Candy’s improved cocksucking skills. We laughed as George described his first ‘boyfriend’ shopping experience the evening after Candy had marched him round the local mall; in turn I told the tale of when my girlfriends had taken me to buy my new sports coat.

Friday night they came over earlier than usual, for supper, after which we spent a couple of hours in and around the hot tub. Once Sis and I had been helped to get over the stress of the working week by our friends, we got to talking again. The subject of their family holiday came up. I was curious. “So how DID you get over your Mom’s reluctance to be with George?”

They laughed. “Well, we had always told each other everything, so I knew that George had seen Mike screw Mom, and she’d seen him and Dad with you and Jessie on the same bed. He also knew that Mom and I had fucked each other with a dildo, and we worked out us that doing that had probably lowered her inhibitions, after all, she’d effectively committed incest with her daughter. That Friday before we went on holiday, you insisted that we all be on the same bed, so of course George and I saw each other in action for the first time, and we were both impressed with what we observed. On the way home, I asked George if he would turn me down, and he replied that he most certainly would not!”

Sis giggled. “Yeah, that was kind of the whole idea! We didn’t want you two wasting any more time. The summer vacation is only so long, and then George will be at college.”

They both grinned as we finally admitted out loud that we’d pushed them towards incest; Candy turned round on her brother’s lap and kissed him. That seemed a great idea so Laura did the same to me. After a couple of minutes of making out, George continued the story. “So, it was a real no-brainer that we wanted to get together. I knew from watching her that Mom was a real hot fuck, and you girls had given Dad a great recommendation, so we certainly intended to do them as well. We had a suite that first night away, Mom and Dad had the big bedroom, and we had separate rooms. We waited for twenty minutes after they’d gone to bed, and then we stripped naked and joined them. They were making out on top of the bed, and I don’t think they were completely surprised when we showed up in their room. Sis simply said that now she and Mom had been together, she’d like to make love with me and Dad as well, and there was no time like the present. She wanted to show her Daddy that there was nothing that she wouldn’t do for him, and that, from what she had heard, Mom wouldn’t regret me looking after her!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.