Ice Fishing With the Twins
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I watched the twins next door grow up and was good friends with their mom, none of whom ever expressed any interest in ice fishing, which was my passion. Then one day the Tomboy twin said she wanted to go. She took her hockey skates with her and, after she fell through thin ice, I had to warm her up. It turned out she liked the warming up part better than the fishing part. And so did the girly twin, after she heard about it. If only we could have kept it secret from their mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I’ve been with a few women in my life. I wasn’t a virgin when I got married, but I wasn’t a cocksman, either. The woman I was most familiar with was Cathy, who taught me pretty much everything I know about how to please a woman. Of course I never thought about it like that. I thought about it as learning how to please Cathy.

As it turns out, multiple women appreciate some of the same things, when it comes to being bedded.

That said, Gloria was nothing like Cathy in the lead-up to the main event. Cathy loved foreplay and would engage in it for hours. Gloria would enjoy that too, but only later, after she got used to the idea that I was actually her long-term lover.

Right now, she wanted something to happen that she had dreamed about for years, and was impatient to get done, before something happened to withhold it from her. Of course I didn’t know that. While we were going to communicate (talk), we hadn’t started, yet.

This is why, when she threw back the covers, fluffed two pillows and lay down with her head on them, and then drew her knees up and let them fall apart, I was a little shell-shocked.

“Take me, Bob,” she said, her voice raspy. “Take me now.”

It’s probably good that I had never read one of her romance novels, and so had never seen that phrase in print. I might have laughed, and this was no laughing matter. She was acting so different from the Gloria I knew, that it was tempting to believe something was wrong with her.

“Please,” she begged, closing and opening her legs again. She was displaying her sex in a completely wanton manner, and it was the first even attempt at being sexy I’d ever seen her do.

There was no problem in the manhood department. I was hard as stone when I stood up from shucking my pants. Her sigh as she looked at it made the muscles that control it flex and it bobbed once, as if nodding its confirmation that it was on the way, and that everything would be fine.

I crawled on the bed and between her knees, intending to suck her succulent breasts and kiss her. She did a crunch and reached for my cock, pulling me almost painfully to her slit.

“Please!” she whispered.

Apparently, squeezing my cock under the table and then walking to the bedroom was enough foreplay, because when I tentatively nosed in, she was slick and wet. I confess that I didn’t resist at all when her fingers gripped my hips and pulled.

In one, not-slow-at-all lunge, I bottomed out in her upturned pussy.

Her groan of satisfaction almost pulled the cum in my balls out.

“Ohh, fuck I need this,” she gasped.

“I am yours to command,” I said. In a moment of epiphany I realized this wasn’t just a casual fuck, or even nice lovemaking session. This was important to Gloria on a plane I didn’t yet understand. That epiphany sobered me. It didn’t matter any longer that she was acting strangely. It didn’t matter that this wasn’t romantic. All that mattered was that, when I was finished, I wanted her to be limp and thankful.

There was no talking. Not at first. When my pubic bone bounced off of hers I pushed hard and stayed there, rubbing her clit. I used every trick I knew to wring an orgasm out of her. Cathy had read up on tantric sex and wanted to learn how to do it. We’d only been practicing some of its concepts for a few months when I lost her. I fished bits of theory out of my memory and put them to work. I went slowly, sensuously. I made little sounds, deep in my throat that communicated how happy I was with where I was and what I was doing. She arched up at me, but seemed to resist having an orgasm. I wouldn’t find out until much later that, in her married world, the woman got one orgasm and then it was over. She didn’t want this to be over.

“Why did we wait so long to do this?” she groaned.

I moved my hips back and forth, squashing her clit, and then pulled out two inches, only to slide immediately back in. I couldn’t resist. That movement did something and she started gasping. I did it again, instinctively, just fucking her with two inch movements and rubbing her clit between them.

She whined, her hips bucked hard, and she came. It sounded like I was killing her.

I rode her until I sensed she’d peaked, and then stopped, still buried in her. We kissed for the first time since coming into the bedroom. That made me move in her, again, something I couldn’t resist.

“You’re so hard,” she moaned into my mouth.

“Hard for you,” I panted back.

“We wasted so much time,” she sighed.

“We have lots of time,” I reminded her.

“I understand, now,” she said.

“Understand what?”

“If you did that to my daughters, I understand why they can’t give you up.”

“That’s very enlightened,” I smiled.

“I mean it. I’ll never let you go, Bob.”

“Gee, I was hoping you liked me for me,” I joked.

“We wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t like you for who you are,” she said. Her tone of voice made it crystal clear she was serious, and that this was no zipless fuck.

“Thanks,” I said, feeling shy. It’s rare for someone to tell you they like you, and for it to be the raw truth. “I’m kind of partial to you, too.”

“What are we going to do?” she moaned.

“Love each other,” I said.

I was still moving in her, but only fractionally. It was more an attempt to stay diamond hard than to do anything for her. Or so I thought. It turns out she really loves having a penis buried in her, moving an inch in and out.

“About the girls,” she whined, arching her hips.

I didn’t get a chance to answer, because she started gasping again.

“Oh please don’t stop. It’s going to happen again! How can it happen again? Oh Bob!”

This cum was softer than the last, possibly because she didn’t expect it and therefore wasn’t resisting it. I could actually feel it flow through her body as she shuddered and her muscles rippled against my body.

“I didn’t know,” she wheezed, as her arms crushed me.

“I can keep going,” I offered.

“I don’t think I can take it if you keep going,” she gasped.

“Can I cum in you?” I asked.

I felt something change in the tone of her body. Her hands left my back and came to push at my chest. I thought she was pushing me off of her, but when I dragged my cock almost out of her, her hands darted to my hips again and pulled.

“Don’t stop,” she said.

“I thought you didn’t want me to cum in you,” I said.

“Did you ask Sam and Karla that question?” she asked.

“If I could cum in them?” The conversation was suddenly ... tense.

“Yes. Did you ask them?”

“I didn’t intend to cum in them,” I said, understanding that I wasn’t answering her question. “I didn’t intend to have sex with them at all.”

“I believe that,” she said. “Did you ask them?”

I knew the answer. I just didn’t want to give it to her. But I had to. If we were going to become a couple, I had to be honest with her.

“No,” I said, softly.

“Why not?”

Now the conversation was distinctly uncomfortable. I felt my cock start to lose its stiffness. I wouldn’t have believed it, but she could feel it, too.

“Don’t you dare go soft on me, Bob Giordano. Not now.”

I dragged farther out of her, almost completely out, and sank back in. This was confusing. Her questions had the potential to be hostile, but she wasn’t rejecting me. I did it again and felt the urge to be stiff come back.

“I think I was a little out of my mind,” I said. “When I tried to resist them, and that didn’t work, I kind of switched the other way.”

“Like Jekyll and Hyde?” suggested Gloria.

“Exactly like that,” I said, as I pulled out and slid slowly back into her.

“That’s the one thing they wouldn’t talk to me about,” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“They claim they didn’t know if you came in them or not.”

“They knew. I yelled at Karla for doing something that could have gotten her pregnant.”

“It takes two to tango, Bob,” said Karla.

“I know that, but she ambushed me and then I turned into Mr. Hyde and didn’t have any morals. When I was the good doctor again, I yelled at her. She told me not to worry. That wasn’t the last time we talked about pregnancy, either. It came up every time I squirted in one of them.” I winced. That hadn’t sounded good. “I wasn’t Hyde the whole trip,” I added, trying to mitigate the damage.

“It’s nice to know it’s the doctor I’m making love with,” she said.

I was confused. I’d confessed to randomly squirting in her daughters, without even so much as a how do you do before I did it.

“Do you want to cum in me?” she asked, her hands helping my hips move.

“These are strange questions,” I complained. I felt guilty instantly. I had no right to complain.

“If you cum in me, I could become pregnant, Bob. I’m not protected. Do you want to risk that?”

Suddenly the urge to cum was upon me. My mind, moving at light speed, analyzed things and decided I was a fucking cave man, in modern day man skin. It must have shown in my eyes, or maybe the instant return of my prick to diamond hardness, because she lifted her head to stare into them.

“You do want to,” she whispered.

“Oh, Gloria,” I groaned in miserable apology. “Tell me to stop and I will,” I pleaded. I didn’t have the strength to fight my own urges.

Her fingers tightened on my hips as her nails dug into the tender flesh there.

“You don’t have to stop,” she sighed. Her head came up and her lips kissed my ear. “You can cum in me, Bob,” she whispered.

Then she kissed me on the lips.

It was like she flipped a switch in my body. Like a railroad switchman can steer a train onto a segment of track, she steered my semen from my balls into her belly. I think I only stroked her one more time before my penis gushed and I whined like a little girl seeing a spider. Her legs wrapped around mine, and that only made me cum harder.

Suddenly my arms were like cooked spaghetti and I fell to crush her soft body under mine. Her lips came to my ear and her tongue flicked out to tease me.

“Thank you, Doctor,” she whispered.

I just groaned. She wan’t the limp, satisfied one at all. I was.


I don’t know how long it was before she finally pushed me off, but once I was flat on my back she rolled to lie half on top of me. Her left index finger combed through the sparse hair on my chest.

“I wasn’t sure this would be the right thing to do,” she said.

“How do you feel now?” I asked, still panting gently.

“It’s kind of strange,” she said. “Before today, Tony was the only man who ever gave me an orgasm.”

“Do you feel guilty?”

“No. that’s the strange part. I thought I would. I even tried not to cum. But right in the middle of it I felt like he was smiling down at me, happy I had finally moved on.”

“Cathy actually told me to move on,” I said.

“Why didn’t you?”

“Probably for the same reason you didn’t. I didn’t think I could ever love anybody else that way.”

“And now?”

“I think there’s plenty of love to draw from the well.”

“Enough for three women?”

I turned my head and stared at her.

“You’re joking.”

Her head gave a miniscule nod, as if to confirm she was joking, but her eyes didn’t match that message.

“I meant it when I said I could understand why the girls have fallen in love with you.”

“There’s more to love than sex,” I reminded her.

“And you’ve been giving them all of that for years. You gave it to me too. I was just too stubborn to act on it.”

“Did you think about acting on it?”

“Bob, you’ve been my favorite masturbation fantasy for years. But I felt too guilty about that to do anything other than that.”

“Wow,” I said.

“Have you ever thought about me that way?” she asked.

“Yeah. I have,” I said.

“Really?”

“I tried not to. With the girls, too. I’d see you, or one of them, looking sexy or something, and things would flash through my mind. But I felt bad about that.”

“Because of Cathy?”

“No,” I said. “I didn’t want to screw things up. I couldn’t live without you in my life.”

“Well, I think it’s safe to say you’ve screwed things...” She let her voice come to a halt. Then she smiled and finally said, “up.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.