Ice Fishing With the Twins
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I watched the twins next door grow up and was good friends with their mom, none of whom ever expressed any interest in ice fishing, which was my passion. Then one day the Tomboy twin said she wanted to go. She took her hockey skates with her and, after she fell through thin ice, I had to warm her up. It turned out she liked the warming up part better than the fishing part. And so did the girly twin, after she heard about it. If only we could have kept it secret from their mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

In one sense, the twins were in better condition than I was, emotionally speaking. Neither of them was unhappy about anything that had happened with me. Sam still loved the fact that we’d slept together. I would later find out that lying beside me and masturbating was one of the high points of her young life. Knowing that I was doing the same thing didn’t gross her out. In fact, it just made it better for her. This wasn’t kinky, on her part. It was an expression of how different she felt about me compared to other guys. If it had been anybody but me who masturbated next to her, or in front of her, she’d have been horrified. I was in a class by itself, even though I had no clue about that.

Her intent at that point, concerning the future, was still misty and unclear. All she knew was that this new kind of closeness was something precious to her, something to be cherished. Something to look forward to doing again.

Karla was different in the way she thought about it. She’d already cleared away the mists and uncertainty of what she wanted and did not want from a man. That said, it was still incomplete. It was like someone who thinks about their first car. They think about a color and maybe a style or model. They see cars on the road and think ‘yes’ or ‘no’ in terms of whether that one would do. But they don’t think about details, like how much head room there is, or what color the dashboard lights are in the dark. They don’t think about whether or not the headrest will be comfortable, or about how difficult it might be to clean the floor. They don’t anticipate needing to read something in the dark, and whether the car will have a light above the driver for that purpose.

I could go on, but you get the point. Karla wanted something she thought she couldn’t have, until Sam came home from a fishing trip and, suddenly, it might be possible for Karla to have it after all. She didn’t plan to lose her virginity on this trip, but she wasn’t at all unhappy that it had happened. There was only one man, on her plane of existence, that she could do something like that with, even if she had made that decision after the fact.

I, on the other hand, was wracked with guilt. To be honest, most of that guilt concerned Gloria. It was Gloria I had failed, not the girls. It had been obvious the girls were all for it. I just didn’t feel like I should be all for it, too. Because Gloria would not approve.

While the girls finished getting breakfast cooked, I checked the lines in the water, which I’d left in all night because I’d been distracted. There was a small perch on one of them, but the other hooks were bare. I didn’t feel much like fishing, but I went ahead and re-baited the lines. The perch was only six inches long, but it had been on the hook too long to release, so I made short work of cleaning it and threw the two halves in the frying pan after Karla scooped all the eggs and bacon out of it.

I studied the girls as I ate. Cathy hadn’t been a virgin when I met her. Neither had I. So Karla was virgin territory for me.

Sorry. It’s the natural word to use.

I didn’t know what to expect. Would she burst into tears suddenly? Would she sit and stare off into nothingness as she contemplated the change I had wrought in her young life? Would she get depressed? And what about Sam? There was now a ten-foot gulf between them, created by my inch and a half wide penis.

I think back on that now and have to smile. The only person who suffered anything at all from the night before was me.

Neither of the girls showed any indication whatsoever of having been traumatized. Neither Karla, while she lost her virginity, nor Samantha, while she lay trapped with two fucking people, appeared to have suffered any negative effect. I ascribed to myself, qualities of importance that simply weren’t there, at least not in the sense I was thinking about.

Looking back on it now, though, I do remember one thing that was odd. It didn’t seem odd then, but it does now. Sam waited almost two hours after we got up, before she commenced to interrogate Karla about how it had felt, and what it had been like.

This debriefing took place after an hour, during which I didn’t know what to say, and therefore said very little. Most of what I said concerned cleaning the dishes and straightening up the tent (which didn’t really need straightening), and getting chunks of ice out of the holes. A skin of ice had formed during the night, and I’d just broken it to get the lines out. Another half hour went by with me checking the lines way more often than was needed. Finally I went outside and sat in the truck to check the weather report. It was as I came back to the tent after doing that, that I overheard the cross-examination Karla was enduring.

“Don’t lie,” said Sam. “Everybody says it hurts the first time.”

“It didn’t hurt!” insisted Karla. “It was more like I ate too much - you know, like I pigged out - except that that feeling of being too full was in my vagina instead of my stomach.”

“You said you just had to do it, but that doesn’t make sense. I mean we’d only been in the bag with him for five minutes. When I was with him last time, we cuddled for hours before I got really horny. And even then, when we rubbed off together the only thing I wished was that it was his fingers, instead of mine. I just don’t get it.”

“I don’t either,” said Karla. “I came on this trip to fool around, just like you did. I for sure didn’t intend to lose my cherry. But when I felt his arm around me and he was so warm, and then I felt his cock...” Her voice stopped.

“What?” urged her sister.

“I can’t explain it. I got so hot I just had to do it. Thinking about it right now is making me horny. Sam ... I want to do it again right now!

I realized I was standing there, outside my own tent, just staring at it. That would look pretty odd to anybody else on the lake. I thought about turning around to make it look like I was gazing off across the lake at the forest on the other side. But it was cold, and I needed to put the kibosh on Karla’s renewed ardor.

When I entered the tent they were sitting Indian style, facing each other, on top of the stacked air mattresses. It looked a smidgen unstable, because each mattress was eight inches thick. Each girl had a sleeping bag draped over and around her for warmth. They looked at me as if they were surprised to see me for some reason.

“I’ve told you both that sex can be very powerful, and can be your undoing unless you are very vigilant,” I said, pedantically. “You have to clamp down on those feelings when they start.”

“You were eavesdropping,” said Sam.

“No I wasn’t,” I objected. Sam snorted in derision.

“I heard the car door slam at least five minutes ago. What were you doing out there? Patrolling to look for bears? I don’t think so. You were spying!”

“It was only two or three minutes, and you were practically yelling,” I tried.

“When did you warn me about sex?” asked Karla, getting back to the subject she was interested in.

“He’s talking about me,” said Sam. “He got that way last time. It was very tiresome.”

“I’m sure I’ve warned you, too, Karla,” I said.

“Uncle Bob, the only thing you ever said to me about sex was that I should probably wait until I go to college to go on dates.”

I blinked.

“I said that?”

She nodded. “I thought you were teasing me.”

“Well I wasn’t. That’s good advice.”

“That’s the stupidest advice that ever came out of your mouth,” said Karla. “And you’ve come up with some doozies.”

“What?” I was shocked. She actually sounded serious!

“Like the time you told me to think about flying when I was trying to learn to ride a bike. You said I should imagine myself soaring along like a bird with outstretched wings.”

“I doubt I said that,” I objected.

“I remember one time when he told me to turn in a circle if I missed hitting the ball with the bat,” said Sam. “He said I wouldn’t lose my balance and fall down if I did that.”

“That’s true,” I defended.

“When was the last time you saw a major league player spin in a circle after a strike?” asked Sam. “Actually, when was the last time you saw any boy on an organized team do that?”

“Well they should,” I argued.

“Maybe he’s right,” said Karla. “When you think about how stupid he can be, it’s probably not a good idea to chance having his baby. I wouldn’t want to bring another imbecile into the world.”

“You guys just don’t get it!” I barked, ignoring her barb.

Karla held up one hand. I hadn’t realized her fingers were so slim and long. As if she had magical powers, my voice died in my throat.

“You are correct,” she said. “We don’t get it. At least not from you. Last night was obviously an error in judgment, and you have managed to completely ruin what should have created a cherished memory of my first time having sex. So if you don’t mind, I need to talk about all this with my sister, who really does love me, so I can figure out what to do now.”

“Karla,” I said, stricken to my core. Her voice didn’t sound hurt, but if she said things like that, she was obviously in significant emotional pain. I felt awful.

“Please!” she said, pushing her open hand toward me. “If you can’t be quiet, then go somewhere else. I need to talk to Sam.”

I couldn’t just leave. I’d done a bad enough job of taking care of them. I wasn’t about to just take off and leave them to try to stanch the flow of the metaphorical blood from their emotional wounds.

Sam pointed to the holes in the ice.

“If you’re not leaving, then put on headphones and tend the lines,” she ordered.

I hadn’t brought headphones or a personal music device. That was the kind of thing they had. Neither girl moved. Instead Sam ordered me around the tent until I found her iPod and headphones. She showed me how to turn it on, but when I put the phones on there was a rap song playing. I hate rap. I found the volume control and turned it down. Then I went and sat on the empty honey bucket, beside the holes in the ice.

My back was to the girls, but I could hear them quite well.

Thinking back on it, I’m pretty sure they knew that.


Sam wanted a blow by blow ... or I should probably say an inch by inch ... description of what it was like to feel a penis going inside one’s vagina. Karla either had a phenomenal memory or was making stuff up, as she described what it felt like where my body touched her stomach, breasts, belly, and legs. She said she “got him in me” so quickly that she was astonished.

“It was so easy!” she squealed. “I mean it just went right in!”

“And it didn’t hurt,” said Sam, still unconvinced. “I mean he’s fucking huge!” That last line was delivered in a loud whisper.

“He felt huge in my hand,” said Karla, “but not inside me. Except for the feeling too full thing. And that went away pretty soon.”

“Could you actually feel it inside you?”

“Of course, silly,” said Karla.

“No, I mean when I felt it, there were bumps and stuff, and the tip is all funny shaped. Did you feel all that?”

“It didn’t move around in me very much,” said Karla. “Not like in all the porn videos. It mostly just stayed way up in me.”

“But it felt good?”

“It felt supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,” said Karla.

I knew they were both fans of Mary Poppins, and that this adjective was reserved for very special things. I almost smiled. For the first time I felt like maybe I hadn’t injured her as much as I assumed I had.

“But if it didn’t move, how did it feel good? I have to rub like crazy to cum on my fingers. If I just held them there, it would feel okay, but I’d never have a climax.”

“Remember in health class when they talked about the cervix?” asked Karla.

“It’s the opening of the womb,” said Sam.

“Right. It’s a little closed up mouth. I felt yours one time when I had my finger way deep in you, remember?”

“Shhhhhh!” hushed Sam. “He might hear you!”

“He’s listening to music. Do you remember? I poked it and you said it hurt?”

“Yeah?”

I wanted to turn around in the worst way. I had just discovered that the twins were closer than anyone would have believed! Not only did they masturbate ... they masturbated each other! I didn’t have to wonder, any longer, how Sam had learned how to rub her pussy on someone else’s thigh. I suppressed the urge to look at them and then added some shoulder movements to go along with the music I wasn’t listening to.

I also pulled at a line, as if I was checking it.

“Well, I think I know where my cervix is, now,” said Karla. “I felt the end of his cock pushing against it.”

“I thought you said it didn’t hurt,” said Sam.

“It didn’t! It felt amazing.”

“I don’t get that,” said Sam. “It hurt when you poked mine.”

“Maybe it was my fingernail,” said Karla. “All I know is that when I felt him pushing mine, I wanted to stay like that forever.”

“What else?” urged Sam.

“Well, my clit was going absolutely crazy!”

“What do you mean?”

“It felt like a gorilla was pressing on it.”

“What?”

“You know what it feels like when you rub yours, right?”

There must have been a head nod.

“Well, imagine a gorilla’s fingers doing that. It felt like a ton was pressing there.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.