Cop in a Fantasy World - Cover

Cop in a Fantasy World

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jill Humphries, a NYC cop, is shot in the head in the line of duty, but she wakes up in a fantasy land, revived by a witch doctor named Nux. She becomes a barbarian warrior fighting demons and monsters. She marries an indigenous warrior named Almo. They both take it upon themselves to rid the country of evil demons and monsters, and this is their story. 10 chapters. This story was suggested by the Diablo III video game, but is in no way a direct copy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Superhero   Science Fiction   Violence  

We entered Tonto’s shop, and it was wildly different from that of Arto. Almo went through the same kind of introductions, and I told Tonto what I was looking for. Uh-oh, immediately, I knew that this was a waste of time. To start, Tonto tried to sell me many things for which I had no interest, but I finally got him to talk about what he had that I was really interested in. That was a big fat zilch!

Surely that explained why he had spent so much time pushing me to buy stuff that I was not interested in. I guess that any shopkeeper would have done the same thing if he had a lot of miscellaneous stock, but nothing that the customer had specifically asked for. As politely as possible because I did not want to make an enemy of Tonto, Almo and I escaped and headed back to Arto’s shop.

When we walked in, Arto said, “Ah, I thought that you would be back before the day was over. Tonto has a lot of stuff, and some of it is good, but it is rarely as specific as you were asking for. Therefore, I ask if you are still interested in the charm that you looked at earlier?”

“Oh, yes, that is why Almo and I are back here. I would definitely like to purchase the charm that I looked at earlier.”

Arto took it out of his pocket and laid it on the counter. “Here it is, and the price is still the 4,307 gold coins that I originally quoted. As a gesture toward a new customer, I’ll even throw in a small fur packet to store it in.”

“Thank you, Arto. Just a moment while I count out the money you wanted.” As I reached into my pouch containing my money, I thought to myself that it was going to take a while to count out 4,307 coins. As soon as my hand was dipped into the pouch, a single coin jumped into my grasp. I couldn’t seem to pick up any more coins, so I was kind of disgusted when I laid the coin on the counter.

Much to my amazement, that single coin began to grow into a pile of coins. When it finally quit growing, there were exactly 4,307 coins neatly stacked in several stacks on the counter. I was the only one who was surprised. Apparently, that was what Arto and Almo expected to happen. Well, I was not going to argue with convenience and success. I also seemed to know that 2,429 coins were left in the pouch! Now, that was really convenient.

Arto thanked me for my business and handed me the charm already in the little fur package that he had promised. I dropped it in my pouch and left with Almo to see what the jeweler might have to offer in the way of loose gems. We went to the shop run by Harlo the jeweler and kind of window shopped. Harlo had a beautiful ruby cut in a diamond shape that he commented was much more potent than the simple round ruby that I had decorating my kilt. He offered it to me for 3,100 gold pieces. I wanted it immediately to adorn my lightning sword, but there was no setting for it in the sword. Besides, I did not have that much money at the moment.

I explained the situation to Harlo, and he made me an offer that I could not refuse. In exchange for the two gems decorating my kilt and an additional 2,300 gold coins, he would fashion a setting for the new ruby on my sword and mount the new ruby. I was absolutely amazed at the look on Almo’s face at the offer. I suppose that it is needless to say that I jumped at the offer when Harlo said that he could have the new ruby mounted in my sword if I would leave it with him overnight.

That was indeed an offer that I could not refuse, especially since I had the ray gun ring that I could use for protection while I was without the sword. Harlo popped the two small gems from my kilt, and I left them with him along with my sword. He promised to have the sword ready for me to pick up shortly after breakfast tomorrow.

This had pretty well shot the afternoon, so we went to the tavern for supper. By the time we finished supper and two mugs of watered wine, I was feeling damned horny and ready for bed. I had no trouble persuading Almo to join me, and we headed toward our bedroom.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, I grabbed Almo in a grand hug and kissed him as best I could. “Almo, you know about the charm I bought today, but you don’t know why I bought it. It is a present for you.” I took the gem from my pouch and pressed it into a startled Almo’s hand. “This gift is sort of a two-fold present. It is in thanks for you showing me how to live in a world completely new to me, and a symbol of our bond. Will you be my permanent mate?”

“Jill, I am almost speechless. I had planned to make the same request of you tonight. I will accept your offer without further ado. I will be delighted to have you for a mate. I hope that you will not think amiss of me because I do not have a suitable gift for you, but I will find something as soon as I can. Mating gifts are not common among my people, and that is my excuse for not thinking about it before now. However, I think that it is a wonderful idea, and I will honor it as soon as possible.”

“Don’t worry about that, Almo. You are carrying the one gift that I want the most right now—that tool you have between your legs. I am so horny that I may explode if you don’t put it inside me in the next few minutes.” We laughed at that, but neither one of us was in any mood to reject the idea.

We stripped in what may well be record time. I threw a towel on the bed, spread it out, and plopped my ass on it very emphatically. I had assumed that the missionary position was the one that Almo would be familiar with, so that was what I chose. I figured on introducing other positions later on, but I didn’t want to scare him away at this crucial moment.

Not that it made any real difference to me, but I noticed that Almo was circumcised. I guessed that this culture was not as primitive as I had thought. I was flowing with lubricant and as horny as the proverbial goat, so I was not in need of foreplay. I could see the precum oozing from Almo’s cock, so I could see that he was as ready as I was.

There was no hesitation on Almo’s part when I raised my knees. He knee-walked up to me and rubbed his cock in my pussy juice, so I knew that he knew what sex was all about. He lined up with my pussy hole when I spread my lips, and had no difficulties in making an entrance. Ah, Almo’s cock seemed to be the perfect size as it slipped inside me. Not only that, he knew about my G-spot, and made sure to rub against it as he slowly penetrated.

Almo went deep, but he did not quite reach my cervix, so that was something else to be happy about. Almo began to stroke at a very comfortable rate, and I was filled with joy as I began to feel the satisfying sensations of a good fuck on its way. I must have been in more need than I thought, because I rapidly rose to an orgasm that was completely satisfying, except that I was afraid that I would reach my climax long before Almo was ready.

Dammit, I had lost control completely. I was moaning, panting, and writhing much sooner than was normal for me, and I burst over the edge of my personal cliff to fall into the deep of an especially satisfying orgasm. Meanwhile, Almo never stopped stroking. He did have a self-satisfied grin on his face that I was not sure how to interpret, but I didn’t worry about that because my orgasm was so satisfying.

Almo never stopped stroking, and I marveled at his stamina and staying power. This was something that was new for me, and I didn’t know how I was going to handle just lying there while Almo relieved himself.

Well, I didn’t need to worry about that. To my great surprise, I felt myself rising to another orgasm! Never before had I ever experienced more than one orgasm per fuck session, so I was completely in the dark about how this could happen. Almo continued to stroke, and I continued to rise to another peak of sensations.

Just as I was about to come again, Almo reached his climax and started to shoot jets into me. Wow, he was shooting with such force that I had no trouble feeling the jets strike the wall of my vagina. One or more may actually have hit the tip of my cervix. That certainly was a new sensation, and I exploded. I have never had such an orgasm! I began to bounce on the bed, and Almo later said that he feared that I was going to throw him off.

Well, that didn’t happen, and I kind of blanked out. The whole world ceased to exist except for the feeling of Almo’s stroking, his shooting jets, and the never before felt sensations all over my body. I think I finally fainted for a minute or two, but it was after the glorious feelings had gone away. There was no question that I was going to sleep well that night.

The first thing I heard when I came to was Almo saying, “By the gods, Jill, you must be the best sex partner in the whole world!” Well, that certainly stroked my ego in the right way!

I said to Almo, “You are undoubtedly the best sex partner I ever had. Never before have I had two orgasms during the same fuck. I don’t know how you did it, but it sure would be nice for it to happen again.” Almo was obviously pleased with that statement, so I was certainly happy.

We cuddled for a while, but not for long. We both went to sleep and didn’t wake up until we barely had time to dress and get to breakfast before they stopped serving it. I must have been wearing a sign about what happened last night, because every person I met had a big grin for me. I must have looked like the epitome of the well-fucked woman.

During breakfast, I suggested that Almo charge his poison sword with the new charm and use his regular sword in one hand and his charged poison sword in the other hand. He agreed that my idea sounded good, so he would start off the day that way. As with all trained warriors, he was equally adept with a sword in either hand. He did say that he would put his shield in his pouch while he was using two swords. Otherwise, the shield could get in his way.

As soon as we finished eating, we went back to our room and bonded the poison sword with the charm. We were anxious to try it out, so we hurried to Harlo’s shop to pick up my sword. Oh, my God! When I picked up the sword in my right hand, it nearly knocked me down with the surge of power it gave off. A check with the charm to assess magic potential showed that the sword was now seven time more powerful than it had been. Dammit, I could hardly wait to put an even stronger gem into the sword.

We jumped back to the plain that we had been working the previous day. Almo believed that there was still plenty of room for us to hunt for monsters and demons. He must have been correct. It did not take us long to find a herd of four aurochs. They were accompanied by eight satyrs and a dozen of the small demons. As soon as I saw the little demons, I started to look for the shaman.

The demons attacked first while the satyrs trotted along behind them, and the aurochs worked themselves up by pawing the ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.