The Experiment - Cover

The Experiment

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1

I’d been riding away between her legs for some time – probably more than 20 minutes when the eruption came. It didn’t completely catch me by surprise, is what I’m saying. Her pussy was certainly a quagmire of juice looking for somewhere to go by the time I pulled out and stroked myself once before firing onto the landing pad of her stomach.

My girlfriend, Mary, whined that she hadn’t come herself yet and that I was a bastard for not waiting on her as I shuddered and jerked my way through my orgasm. As if three orgasms to my one was unfair and didn’t count, was my only thought. She just wanted a fourth while I was having mine.

I already regretted not cumming on her tits. They were fine, unenhanced globes just begging to be coated in white, creamy cum. With a full C-cup and an almost gravity-defying ability to resist separating and flattening, Mary’s tits were a wonder to behold. I’d encouraged her countless times to pop them out for the viewing pleasure of my friends, but she’d only done that a total of ... well, never.

Her nipples were equally as awe inspiring. With each a half-inch long eraser in a contrastingly deeper tan than the rest of her tanning-booth boob flesh, I know she was quietly very proud of them. Well the whole set, I mean. Tits and nipples together. The child that had breastfed on them fourteen years earlier had probably enjoyed them just as much, although for a different reason.

Now as I unloaded on her tummy, she was back in bitch mode. Never satisfied. Always wanting more. She’d previously complained that my dick wasn’t big enough or fat enough for her. She’d told me that her last boyfriend was 9 inches long and seven around. Yeah, she’d measured him.

I’d stopped her from measuring my girth after she complained that her tape measure had put MY length at just over 7 inches. If that didn’t satisfy her, then no amount of additional measuring was going to make me feel more adequate. The bitch needed someone to measure the cavern that was her cunt to see how SHE liked it if 7 inches was too damned small for her.

Today’s bitch comment was just as bad. “After all that fucking, all I get is a thimble of cum?” She complained, looking down at herself between those fine tits at the deposit I’d left. “You said you hadn’t had sex today yet. Jacking off is sex, dickwad. How many times have you CUM today? Four? Five? That little puddle is pathetic!”

Mary liked to see the gifts I bestowed upon her. If I’d cum in her pussy, I never would have heard the end of it even though frankly, cumming in that pussy is not my favorite thing to do anyway. If I’d cum in her mouth, she would have sucked it down then complained it tasted nasty. That’s what she usually did. I’d wanted to cum in her mouth this time and I was in the process of settling for cumming on her tits when I was caught off guard, so to say.

Her comment still managed to put me on the defensive. “If you would at least bother to put some effort in yourself when we fuck, instead of laying there like a damn rag doll, maybe I’d get inspired to cum like I meant it.”

I couldn’t help it. Her post-sex conversation made me feel like she was intentionally trying to humiliate me. It was all true though. I hadn’t cum much and sex with her was getting to be barely one step above boring. The thing was, I hadn’t actually whacked off at all today. What she saw was everything I can produce. I’d wanted to please her with a gusher after abstaining for more than 12 hours and that thimble full as she put it, was the result.

“Get your stinky cunt out to the kitchen and make me some dinner, you pathetic whore, or the next place I leave my load will be where you definitely can’t play with it. I haven’t tapped your ass in weeks,” I threatened.

“After a shower. I stink,” Mary demanded, ignoring my degrading remarks. We seemed to always talk to each other like that these days.

“Fucking shower can wait. I’m hungry now! Want to test me? I can light that butt up again like I did last month before I plug it with some dick if you prefer?”

Mary didn’t hesitate. She spoke like a bitch to me but she knew when I was serious about something. The bruises on her butt had taken a week to disappear after I’d spanked her.

“Asshole!” Was her parting remark after she flung herself off the bed and grabbed her robe on her way to the bedroom door.

I rolled onto my back on the bed, wondering what I was going to do. Sex with Mary was hardly worth the crap that came with it. I mean she can be nice and she was definitely a different person after I tanned her ass ... for a little while anyway. I knew I should probably kick her and her son to the curb. That’s how serious my discontent was. But I’m really not an asshole. Mary works hard but she’s just useless in so many ways.

Maybe we needed a new dynamic in our relationship? Maybe Mary needed to learn to bow and scrape before me instead of bitching and whining all the time? Hell, maybe I needed to put HER in charge of ME for a month or something. That’d sure be different. See how badly she could screw up in just a month of being the boss. Then I could take the reigns again and really put her in her place, once and for all. Make her want to show my friends her tits and beg me to let her suck me off.

Although I’d just cum a few minutes earlier, my cock twitched and lengthened as I thought about her serving me. Instead of stroking it, I kept thinking of how I’d go about training her. To be fair, I’d have to give her the opportunity to train me first. She’d definitely go for that. Mary is a classic dumbass. Wants what she wants and wants it now. No long term strategy, no chess moves to get to where she wants to go. If I said to her that I was willing to be her slave for a month as long as she’d be mine for the second month, she’d go for it. I knew it.

She’d probably spank my butt and make me wear a pair of her panties for a day. Big fucking whoop. Of course I’d have to hold my tongue when she started in on my sexual prowess. She knows how insecure I can be and she already gets good mileage out of attacking my dick with her words as if begging me to dominate her.

I could do it though. I could be the perfect slave to her for a month if it got ME to where I wanted to go. Mary’s got the IQ of a pre-schooler and the imagination of a gnat. How hard could it be to pretend to be excited and enthusiastic about any command she issued, to show her that’s how SHE needed to be when MY turn came?

I rolled off the bed and pulled on a pair of boxers, my revived cock tenting the front. I didn’t give a shit if little pussy-boy Paul, Mary’s 14 year old son, saw it. He was as much of a whiner as his mom. I opened the bedroom door and made my way to the kitchen. Mary was alone, cooking, like I’d told her.

“Hey Mary. I’ve been thinking. Want me to be your obedient slave for a month?”

She was quick, I’ll give her that much. She didn’t even blink. “If you mean by obedient slave, someone who does the opposite of everything I want, then you already are! What do you want with your eggs? You could have let me take a fucking shower, you know. I stink like sex. What would Paulie say if he smelled me right now?”

I was going to suggest she go get him off his Xbox and ask him if he could smell her cooch but that’d automatically defeat the purpose of my idea. Instead I said, “I’m serious. It’s the first of June tomorrow. One month and I’ll willingly and enthusiastically serve you for a month. I’ll do everything you tell me without question as long as it doesn’t get me arrested or in hospital.”

“You’re such a dick sometimes. You know that?” Mary replied.

“I guess that means no. Oh well, can’t say I never offer to make your dreams come true,” I sighed, turning to leave the kitchen again.

“You’re just trying to trick me anyway. I’m not gonna fall for your shit any more!” She hollered after me, which stopped me in my tracks.

I turned and went back into the kitchen. “Exactly which part of my offer was a trick? I was offering you a completely compliant sex toy for a month so that when your turn came...”

“SEE! IT WAS A TRICK!” She exclaimed, cutting me off and then cussing the frypan that she’d accidentally touched with her knuckle.

“If you’d have let me finish,” I said as she blew on her knuckle, “I would have told you. It’s not a trick. Fucking you is getting boring. For all I know, fucking me is getting just as boring for you too but instead of telling you and Paul to fuck off out of my place, I thought we could make our relationship interesting again.”

“You’d fucking do that too, wouldn’t you, asshole? Kick us out with nowhere to go and no money!”

“I just said I thought of this INSTEAD of doing that. But if you’re not interested...” I let the alternative hang.

“So ... what? I mean what would you do as my sex slave?”

“I’m not gonna give you ideas, bitch! And it’s not a sex slave I was offering to be. It was a full on slave. Being a sex slave just applies in the bedroom. I was talking about being a 24/7 slave but you’re right, there’d have to be more rules. Like you couldn’t interfere with my job. If I got fired, we’d all be on the street.”

“So like you’d make all the meals and do all the cleaning for a month? Fine! Finish making this. I need to put something on my knuckle,” Mary said, shoving the pan away from her in disgust.

“Hold your fucking horses, whore! It would start tomorrow AFTER we figure out the rules. You offered me food and I’m hungry. Finish what you started for once.”

“But my whole arm hurts now,” Mary whined, never one to underestimate an injury. I was more surprised that she hadn’t said she felt a coma coming on from her burn.

“You’re such a heartless bastard, you know that?” She complained but popped her knuckle in her mouth to suck the pain out of her owie instead of leaving the kitchen.

“Look. As a sign of good faith, I’ll even help. I’ll set the table then go get pussy boy for you.”

“It’s Paul, not pussy boy. I’ve told you that a million times,” Mary said as if she thought I’d simply forgotten his name after only knowing it a year. “Get the plates and forks. We can talk about it while we eat.”

That caused me to raise an eyebrow. There were some things I thought children didn’t need to hear. Mary seemed to be missing the filter that dissuaded her from talking about some subjects in front of Paul. I knew that Paul was aware we have sex, but talking details, if they came up, would be something else entirely.

I reached into the cabinet and pulled out 3 plates. From the drawer I pulled out 3 forks plus a knife for myself. Neither Mary nor Paul had much use for knives at the table. It was like they’d both been raised to stay away from sharp objects. Steak was the only exception and when I’d first sat down to eat steak with them, Mary was still cutting Paul’s into bite sized pieces for him. That had set me off!

As we all ate, Mary kept up her interrogation. “So you be my slave for a month and then I have to be yours for one too or is that the catch?”

“How can there be a catch in that?” I asked. I wanted to cuss and call her a cock slut but I saved that language for when Paul wasn’t within earshot. I didn’t want to be the one to teach him it’s okay to treat girls like whores even though his mom truly deserved to be treated EXACTLY like a 3-hole fuck slut. It’s certainly not okay to treat all women the way I’d learned to treat Mary.

“I know you. You would make me do it forever.”

“No, just a month. And if I gave up before my month was done, then you wouldn’t have to do it at all. Can’t get fairer than that, right?”

“I know there’s a catch. What if I want to give up when it’s my turn?”

“You can give up at any time too. Just pack your, and pus ... Paul’s shit and say sayonara.”

“See! I told you there was a catch! You’re trying to kick us out but you’re too much of a wimp to just tell us!”

I was so close to ignoring my own rule about my language around Paul. I had to clench my first to keep control. “Oh, so you’re saying before you even start that you’re not going to be able to last a month, huh? Make a note of that Paul. Your mom gives stuff up before she even starts!”

“I DID NOT FUCKING SAY THAT! I just asked, is all! So one month, huh? And what sort of shit will you do for me? Cook and clean? Do the trash? What about sex? What if I want to bring someone home with me? You’ll be okay with that too?”

This was the territory I was afraid of. Paul was right there. If Mary was going to fuck up in the first month as boss, she was planning a spectacular beginning to her her own downfall! I refuse to give her ideas, but I’ll confirm her own ones. “If it doesn’t get me arrested, in hospital or at risk of losing my job then anything goes,” I reiterated.

“And if you quit, I win. I like that idea,” she said, grinning. “So I wake up tomorrow morning and you’ll be my slave until midnight on June 30?”

“That’s what I said. Then July 1, you wake up as MY slave for a month,” I said, looking at Paul for his reaction to me suggesting his mom would be a slave too. He didn’t seem to care either way.

“I want it in writing,” Mary said out of nowhere. “You’re always trying to screw me. Paul can witness for us.”

“Seriously? Paul can’t witness because he’s a minor. And this contract you’re talking about would be no good in a court anyway.”

“I don’t care. I want to see it in writing.”

I shrugged. If she wanted the deal in writing, it was no skin off my nose. I’d even put sex shit in there to see if THAT embarrassed Mary in front of pussy boy. An hour later, I presented her with my iPad so she could digitally sign. She only spent a moment even reading it. I know she was only interested in the part about me doing anything for her.

Paul DID read what he was signing. He even chuckled at one point and grinned at another. I know he was reading the part about his mom pulling a train if I demanded it. I didn’t know if he was a virgin but it was kind of weird that he didn’t freak out about the idea of his mom doing, ‘sex-stuff’ as kids say.

Mary, Paul and I all signed the iPad and I printed the contract before Mary said anything else. Once she had the contract in hand, she said, “At midnight tonight, I want you naked. You can wake me up with that thing you do. I’m gonna start this month out right!”

“What thing exactly is that?” I asked, knowing pull well she loved it when I ate her pussy. I just wanted to see if she’d say it in front of her little boy.

Mary thought for a moment before saying with a grin of triumph on her face, “cunning linguisticism.” A new word she’d cannibalized the way she screws up all sorts of words she doesn’t really know.

“I nodded thoughtfully, kind of impressed none the less. “Cunnilingus. Sure, I can do that.” Paul’s blank look showed he was none the wiser but he knew better than to ask.

I went to bed at 9, with the alarm set for midnight. Mary wanted to fuck, claiming I might not get another chance for a while. I know that Mary likes to fuck all the time so I wasn’t particularly worried. That and I jerked off in the bathroom.

At midnight, my alarm went off. I slipped out of bed and out of my boxers. Mary woke with my tongue flicking her clit. She went off like a rocket. Way harder than usual. She must have been having a sexy dream or something.

“Okay fucktard, you’re sleeping on the floor for the rest of the night,” were her first words after she’d gathered her senses. “If you’re a good boy, I might give you a blanket tomorrow night. If you’re bad, you’ll be sleeping naked in the back yard.”

Well THAT surprised me! But I’d made the agreement and I planned on giving it my all. I shrugged reached for my pillow, about to say, ‘Yes mistress,’ when she stopped me.

“Did I say you could have a pillow you dumb sack of shit? You do only what I tell you. You don’t get to take stuff for granted. If you have a question, ask or assume I don’t mean for you to be allowed something. Now go to sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow and I don’t need you bugging my rest. Wake me up at 7 with another bit of tongue action and no jerking off! You’ll be sorry if you do!”

Okay, I said to myself. I can play that game. “Thank you mistress. Good night mistress and sleep well.”

My dick was hard and she knew it. She’d felt it with her foot as I’d eaten her pussy. I could ignore it if she could. This was going to be a battle of wills. I could already see it coming. But I was smarter than her and I knew she needed a cock in her pussy almost daily. I checked my alarm. I usually get up at 6 so I left it set there but added an alarm for 6:55 so I wouldn’t be late eating her out at 7, then curled up naked on the floor.

It was harder than I thought to get back to sleep. Where I’d first chosen, at the foot of the bed like a good slave would be, the ac was blowing on my butt and it was fucking cold. Mary hadn’t said WHERE I had to sleep, so I quietly moved around the bed and slept away from the blast of cold air.

Unfortunately for me, Mary woke before 6. I had finally gotten comfortable and nodded off around 3. A bare foot jammed into my rib cage woke me. Mary was standing over me in her robe. I could see her bald pussy right above my head. Like an up-skirt view.

“What the fuck are you doing there?” She asked. You were at the foot of the bed where I wanted you last night. I TOLD you to ask permission to do something other than what I tell you!”

She’d said no such thing, but I was officially her slave now, so that meant nothing. Whatever rules she makes up as she goes along are law to a slave.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I’ll sleep at the foot of the bed tonight. The air conditioning was blowing on my butt though.”

“The air conditioning was blowing on my poor slave’s ass, how sad,” she wailed, mimicking me but with a high-pitched whine as if I was a little girl and not a 40 year old professional male. “You’ll sleep where I TELL you tonight, not where you THINK I want you to sleep. And why the fuck have you got a boner? Did I tell you to get a boner? Make it go down. Right this instant!”

I had a piss hard on, not a real boner, but I grabbed it and began to stroke it, trying to fulfill her wishes, even though I was still half asleep.

“Get your dirty fucking hand off your little little pud!” She screeched, hurting my ears. “I never told you to fucking play with yourself!”

“Yes you did, Mistress!” I answered almost automatically before I caught myself. I was still more asleep than awake.

“Cold shower. Push ups. Whatever the fuck it takes without toying with that big clit of yours. Damn, you’re a fucking idiot! And it’s still hard! I told you I’d make you sorry if you disobeyed me. Get your lazy ass off the floor and bring me your belt. The leather one. I’m going to teach you some manners, pussy boi!” She said, calling me by the nickname I’d given her son, but making it sound even more humiliating.

I didn’t cry when she used that belt on my ass. I’m a guy. We don’t cry. But fuck it hurt! My boner was down by the time she called my strapping quits and all I wanted to do was cover my cheeks with my hands. And piss. I very nearly pissed myself while she strapped me. I learned a very valuable lesson though. I was going to ducking ask for every ducking thing I wanted or needed, including taking a piss.

It’s actually harder to ask to go to the bathroom than you’d think. I hadn’t had to do that since grade school. “I really, really need to use the bathroom, mistress,” I begged, hating the whine I heard in my own voice.

“Piss or shit?” She asked matter of factly.

“Um, maybe both?” I admitted. I usually sat on the throne first thing in the morning and was fairly certain I’d need to in the not too distant future.

“Fucking needy little cunt, aren’t you?” She sneered. “Get in the tub.”

I had no idea what she was thinking. Did she want me to piss in the bathtub or something? I quickly obeyed and soon found out that Mary was nastier and kinkier than I’d ever given her credit for.

“You don’t get to piss until after I do,” she said as soon as I was positioned as she wanted me. She then untied her robe, leaned forward, spread her legs, used her fingers to part her labia and she pissed on me. I mean all the fuck over me! I even got some of her piss in my mouth! The sad part was that my fucking dick reacted. It got hard all over again! Shit!

“Can’t keep that clit the way it’s supposed to be, huh whore?” She laughed, using one of my favorite nicknames for her against me for a change.

The insult rolled off me like water off a duck’s back. That is until she expounded on it. “You love being pissed on, whore!” She accused me.

I was instantly in defense mode, willing to send her a zinger of my own before I consciously stopped myself. This was HER time and I’d agreed to let her abuse me to her heart’s content. I could do this easily.

“It’s making you little clitty hard! Too bad I’m not giving you permission to tug on it!

Her flow trickled to a stop, droplets of piss falling onto the edge of the tub. “Do me a favor slut and lick those drops up. Then you can piss and shit.”

I looked at her to see if she was joking. She wasn’t wearing her joking smile. It was more of a, ‘I’m gonna make you quit before lunchtime’ smile which only served to reinforce my resolve. It’d gross her out to watch me more than it’d turn my stomach to do. Piss wasn’t really that bad, I decided. I carefully extended my tongue and licked up the droplets, my eyes never leaving hers. Once I was done, I went to stand up. Mary stopped me.

“Do you need another correction already, piss breath?” She must have seen the confusion on my face because she continued, “what part of permission to piss and shit did you not understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.