The Third Sex - Cover

The Third Sex

Copyright© 2018 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 10,000 women are abducted. They return seconds later, four months pregnant and altered. What the hell happened?!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

After we regained some calories, snacking on Victoria’s savory and sweet goodies, five of the women got dressed, claiming that they needed to go.

I flirted with them, stroking my newly erect cock. “Are you sure?” I asked.

They all looked seriously tempted.

The fifteen-year-old, named Becky, moaned. “I just texted my dad, to come and pick me up.”

The other four had to get to work early the next morning, so they declined as well.

The rest of us went back to the living room floor.

Esmerelda, the pastor’s wife, said, “I’d would be leaving too, but it is too late to head back to Springfield. Victoria is letting me sleep here.”

With much of the urgency and need gone, the rest of us took our time to really get to know each other. The ten of us, with our little baby bumps, sat on the floor. We stroked each other’s bodies, touching and teasing our breasts, cocks, and vaginas. I groaned in frustration, as a Hispanic woman, named Maria, gently lapped the precum from the tip of my penis. Two of her fingers were slowly fucking me at the same time, adding to my growing sensations.

When I finally came, my eyes crossed, as my sperm spurted up, covering Maria’s face and hair. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt.

I returned the favor to Maria, driving her to sweet madness, for as long as she could hold out.

After that, I switched over to another lover. This continued for hours, until we were all exhausted. We collapsed on the floor, cuddling with each other, like we were birds in a nest.


The next morning, we all woke separately. By the time I woke up, only two of the others were still asleep.

I stumbled into the dining room, still nude. Victoria was there with Andrea, who had apparently woken only shortly before me. There was a spread of juice, coffee, Danish, and an egg casserole that was very tasty.

After all the activity from the night before, I was famished. My mouth was too full to say much.

The archivist soon finished eating, thanked our host, found her clothes, and left.

After I had filled my tummy, I followed suit.


I don’t know how they determined who the hospital was going to see, and in what order, but I was one of the last ones. It wasn’t until ten days after our orgy that I finally went in for the examination.

During that time, I did not work. Word had gotten out on how hyper-sexual all of us Her-men were, and the school board felt a woman with a constant erection would not be a good influence on fifth graders (or any grade, for that matter). They placed me on paid leave and would decide what to do with me later.

While I was waiting my turn, I had visited the other abductees. They told me all about the examination, so I knew what was to come.

These visits included sessions of wild sex. We couldn’t help it. Every time we met each other, we were compelled to disrobe and fuck like wild minks. If we were in public, we would rush into the nearest private venue, maybe a closet or restroom, and copulate like crazy. The internet was full of videos of us having sex in public.

I started e-mailing and texting other transformed women all over the US and around the world. There were so many of them, there was no way I could meet them all. But the ones I did, all seemed to have similar stories as our little group here in the St. Louis area.


Three days after our first get together, I decided to go check up on Esmerelda. Springfield, Missouri was in South Central Missouri, about two hundred miles away. I don’t know how she was handling the isolation. Her e-mails showed signs of stress, and no one else had made the trip yet.

Per her instructions, I arrived at her home at ten am. It was a Saturday, and the number of children running around the neighborhood, showed what kind of community this was.

The pastor’s wife opened the door immediately after I rang the bell. She was already naked, with a rock-hard erection. She opened the screen door and planted a passionate kiss on me.

After a few minutes, I pulled away, stepped inside, and proceeded to undress, “Is your husband home?”

She shook her head impatiently, her right hand stroking her cock, “He is at the church, planning the service for tomorrow, and the kids are at my mother’s house.”

Once I was nude, I bent over.

The red-head penetrated me with no hesitation. “Oh yes!” she cried, “This is just what I need!”

She pounded me with urgent strokes. After just a few seconds, she cried out, coming hard, filling my pussy. But she didn’t stop. With loud squishing sounds, her fucking continued.

After Esmerelda came a second time, she pulled out, with a moan, “That was great.”

I stood up. I hadn’t jerked off while I was being fucked, so my dick was achingly hard with precum dripping off the tip, “My turn now.”

Blushing, she nodded, and turned over, showing me her nicely curved ass.

As I slid my dick into her tight pussy, she let out a moan, “You’re so much bigger than my Darrin.”

I moaned, as my aching phallus slammed into her vagina time after time. I felt my balls contract. These new sensations were so sweet, I could not get enough. I cried out as I exploded into her. My cum spurted out of her overly full twat. If felt Esmerelda’s vagina contract, and her come with me.

After my orgasm, my erection had not gone down. So, I kept on fucking her pussy.

My lover started crying out with my every stroke. Evidently, she was coming almost constantly.

After I came a second time, I pulled out. I was not fully limp, but my penis was at half-mast.

Now that our urgency was abated, we spent our time pleasuring each other. We engaged in oral sex, stimulating both our vaginas and cocks. When we licked one, we manually stimulated the other.

It is hard to put into words. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Eventually, we got back to fucking. Esmerelda was drilling me from behind, when her husband came home.

“H-Honey?” he stammered, as he came through the door.

“Darren!” she exclaimed with a smile. “This is Lara. Come join us. You can do me, while I do her.”

The pastor turned pale and fled the house.

“I think you are in trouble,” I said.

“I know I am,” said Esmerelda, as she continued pounding me.

Once she was done, I stood up and headed toward my clothes.

“Aww!” she cried.

“You need to talk with your husband. Try to make him understand, your needs are beyond your control.”

She nodded, “You’re right, of course.”

“I’ll talk to the others. We’ll try to get out here more often.”

The red-head clasped her hands together, “Please do.”

I got dressed and headed to the door.

“I am coming into St. Louis on Monday for my physical. Can we hook up then?”

I nodded, “Don’t come over until after your exam. You might never get to the hospital.”

She smiled, “You’re right.”


When it finally got to be my turn, I arrived at St. Louis University Hospital at 9:30am. I was escorted to an area that was used to quarantine highly infectious people.

“We don’t think you are contagious, of course. This area lets you have some privacy, and not become a spectacle.”

I nodded, “Thank you.”

A few minutes later, the other girl who was to be examined with me arrived. I had never met her before. She was a cute blonde with a page cut. She stood five feet tall.

One sight of her and my cock made its presence known from under my skirt.

She was wearing shorts. I could see that her dick was pushing hard against the zipper.

“I knew it was a mistake to wear shorts,” she whispered to herself.

The nurse, who had brought my roommate, nodded, “I’ll leave you two alone for a half hour. Then we can start your examination.”

They had evidently learned that we Her-men need to get our balls drained before anything.

We both stripped. The girl had a cock nearly as big as mine. On her petite frame, it looked even bigger.

I had never had such a big cock in me, but looked forward to the experience. The novelty turned me on even more.

I took control and fucked her first. She squealed with delight as I slid my erection inside her from behind. She wiggled her ass as I entered her and repeated the maneuver as I pulled out. It created some amazing sensations I had never felt before.

Our sex was more hurried than I would have liked, but we had a time limit.

I learned that her name was Janet Spalding. I had seen her name on the internet. She had been turning tricks on the streets of Kansas City since she was thirteen. She was fifteen now. She had this whole Lolita act down. It was almost second nature to her.

It turns out that all the Her-men from the Midwest were coming to St. Louis. Those from the Great Lakes area were going to Chicago, and those in Oklahoma/ Texas/ Louisiana area were going to Dallas.

The teen had just finished fucking me when our nurse returned. She had two gowns in her hands, “Would you like to put these on?’

We both shook our heads.

The middle-aged nurse was not surprised. She knew what we hermaphrodites were like.

The first part of the examination involved a nurse taking a blood sample, taking our blood pressure and listening to our lungs.

They next took a sample of my urine. I have not mentioned that we Her-men only pee through our penis. I like being able to stand to urinate.

A gynecologist came in and did a thorough examination of my lady parts.

She did an ultra-sound exam of my baby and told me that I was going to have a boy.

“Strange, all of you, except one, is having a boy,” he said.

I nodded, “Right. Esmerelda is the exception.

“I have a theory on why that is.”

The female doctor arched an eyebrow, “Do tell.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.