A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 18: Linda: A Sister to my Son

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Linda: A Sister to my Son - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

My grief was not helped by the fact, that the news of Robert’s passing, came as I was about to extend my heartless period of adultery in the master bedroom with Brad.

I thought I had prepared myself for the worst while Robert was under intensive care. But when the news came it was still heartbreaking. I buried my head in the pillow and sobbed.

Brad did the best he could to console the turmoil I felt; falling back on the time honoured comfort of a very large glass of brandy; and somehow it did seem to help. I lay my head on Brad’s chest and he gently gathered me into his comforting arms. I looked up into eyes and I saw his empathy.

Then our lips came together as our naked bodies met on the bed and we kissed long and passionately.

As Brad kissed my neck and his hands roamed freely, he murmured softly,

“Finding each other was a miracle enough darling; but It seems we’re destined to share so much more in our lives.”

“Oh God how right you are my darling Brad!”

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, sighing with desire that came to me. What he’d said was true; the lust between us was simply too powerful for me to resist. A grown woman needs strong sex, just as she needs a strong man to protect and care for her.

My husband had suddenly been taken from me; Bradley was now my knight in shining armour! It was a miracle in more ways than Bradley was able to understand.

Brad had a great body and it was younger than Roberts had been. His pecs were hard and his arms large and strong. I squeezed up closer to him, pushing my groin against his. My fingers dug into the muscles of his chest and my mouth took a bite into his biceps. He groaned with pleasure as my hands left his chest and made their way down to his groin. There I found my son’s hard cock, thick and juicy and already dribbling for me.

“I want you to fuck me silly with this cock of yours Brad: come up in me and make me smile.”

We both groaned. With one hand I gripped his cock; the other cupped his heavy testicles, which I cinched up into a tight ball, causing them to mushroom into tantalising Brazil nuts full of young milky sperm.

My hand worked his full length. It seemed I needed his cock in me even more desperately now; now that I was a widow. I lent forward and we kissed with passion. When our kiss broke, we looked into each other’s eyes and I smiled lovingly.

“I love my sexy sister so much!” he crooned. It was then I realised it was time for Bradley to know the truth; that I was his birth-mother. I needed to get it off my conscience; and prevent it becoming a never ending secret between us. I began trying to form the words in my mind as we made love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.