A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 17: A Memorable Night

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Memorable Night - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Looking back on that eventful evening, would always provide emotive memories for me; after all, Rachel and I had been building up a trusting friendship that even verged on romance, but that evening I’d colluded with her mother in stealing the virtue of an under-aged maiden, who just needed to put to bed by her mother when she was a little tipsy.

Linda claimed her daughter had been pestering to use that vibrator ever since finding it in her bedside cabinet! But Linda had only given her a demonstration of the vibrator; solely on herself. Rachel had been told wait until her cunt had matured some; but it’s never easy being a parent.

Perhaps I should feel some shame; yet whenever I’m thinking about it and get close to a vinegar stroke, I always remind myself that she was broken-in by someone who loved her; rather that some grubby college jerk who would have dumped her the next day?

But where I do accept criticism for acting callously, is my behaviour upon learning Robert had suffered a massive heart attack. If only the news had come earlier; when we were all seated around the dinner table; I would have insisted on driving Linda to his hospital bedside immediately.

But unfortunately the timing was not good; the news arrived just as his wife and I were about to commence fucking in the master-bedroom!

I’ll admit now that it was grossly self-indulgent in the circumstances.

But the following morning I did drive Linda to the hospital where Robert was in intensive care and seeing Robert all connected-up, our hearts went out to him.

He didn’t say much of course; but when I held his hand, his frail voice pleaded, “Look after things at home for me Bradley, will you do that dear boy?”

With tears in my eyes I promised him that I would; and Linda buried her head on my shoulder and wept.

I abandoned any idea of returning to my university; informing them of my impending hiatus.

I took over Robert’s 4x4 and used his credit card at the big department store; fixing my self up with some fresh outfits that befit a young man with family responsibilities. It sure made a difference to the way I felt and handled myself in bed; which Linda clearly approved of.

We didn’t hide from Rachel, that we were sleeping together in the master bedroom; she took it all in her stride. In fact she seemed very contented since being broken-in by her yummy mother. It did make me wonder if Linda was furtively using the vibrator on the girl now or if she had simply given it to her to use carte blanch?

Either way, it wasn’t my business really; just curious; the way men are over such things.

After a few weeks, the hospital consultant informed Linda that Robert was out of intensive care. There was even a chance he could return home before long!

I thought it would cheer Robert up if I spent a bit of buddy time with him at the hospital; chat man to man about golf and stuff; give him something else for his mind to work on.

He was pleased to see me even though he still looked unwell. I suggested to his nurse that I push him round the gardens in a wheel chair? The nurse agreed that my company and the outside sunshine would be good for him.

As we made our way leisurely around the garden, we engaged in light hearted banter. Then we paused at a shady spot. He asked what his daughter Rachel had been up to in his absence.

“Well Rob, you know what it’s like for girls her age, when hormones take over their senses; with different things waiting for them to try out.”

“Oh, what kind of thing has Rachel been trying out then Brad?”

“Well, this here was something I caught her doing while you were away in Scotland Rob.” I pulled out my phone, selected the video it for him to view.

Robert’s gaze was mesmerized on the minute-long clip of his daughter having salacious sex with a dog in the woods with me saying what a raunchy thing it had been to witness; then replacing the device to my pocket I quipped, “Teenagers! always out to impress us!”

It was only then I realised that Robert’s stare remained transfixed and that something was amiss. I guessed it was a seizure, so I carefully wheeled him back to his ward and urgently called the nurse.

I feel it was a strange coincidence that the phone-call informing us of Roberts demise, came once again, just as his wife and I were getting into bed?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.