A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 16: Post Camp EasyGo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Post Camp EasyGo - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

After returning from our weekend away, Linda had phoned me to say they were homeward bound. Linda had also chatted with her daughter on the phone; the pair enjoying a good gossip. Rachel had clearly given all my activities a glowing report; because I was soon to find I’d earned back my sister’s warmth and affection.

I had been bare-chested in the sun-drenched driveway, putting a finishing polish to Robert’s 4x4 when their taxi arrived.

Linda emerge from the cab looking great and she came over to hug me and there was something special in the way she’d held me; as her lips brushed my neck. “Oh it’s so good to see you Brad! Where’s Rachel?”

“Oh yeh, she’s out on a dog ramble; she’s been really good the whole time. We’ve really enjoyed ourselves.” Linda put her arm through mine and while Robert sorted out the luggage from the cab, we went indoors and in the brief privacy of the hallway, her tits pressed into me and this time her kiss was sensuous and sexy; while her hand gave my cock a little squeeze!

“That’s for being a good boy with Rachel.” she purred softly, “ You’ll be rewarded later; so don’t rush off home; OK?”

Then when Robert had confronted me I’d also received his approval; saying their Scottish vacation had been made all the more relaxing, knowing I’d been back home looking after things.

Initially it had alarmed Robert to discover I’d taken Rachel off in his car; on a weekend trip into the mountains! Then she’d came in from her ramble and while fussing all over her father, she’d joyfully enthused on her weekend adventure! Robert soon decided it had been a good tonic for the girl; especially after her tough exams; and so I was praised for my initiative!

But more important for Robert, was his personal success with the tournament trip.

His club was delighted with his organisational skills which had brought them much valued prestige. In fact Robert was expecting a significant announcement regarding his position at the Golf Club meeting that very evening!

I caught Linda’s resigned glance implying, ‘ here he goes; back to the golf club again!’

I gave her a wink, realising now that we’d have the evening alone.


Robert left for his club at 6pm, so it was just the three of us having the roast beef with all the trimmings, that I had earlier prepared and now cooked for dinner.

Having laid-up the table all pretty with wine glasses, I gave the girls a shout that dinner was being served. They had both responded with an appreciative yell, and Rachel then appeared.

My jaw dropped as I took in her beauty. It was the first time I’d seen her in a simple one-piece dress and wearing heels; looking so slender and elegant yet still fourteen. I held out my arms and she came against me; our lips hovered, then met very softly for a few seconds as my cock expanded. She murmured in my ear, “Thanks for that weekend Brad; hope we can do another sometime.”

Then I became aware that Linda was stood closely beside us and saying softly,

“Is there room for one more; or is this a private thing?”

I turned and saw she too was elegantly dressed. Linda’s lips brushed past mine and settled on her daughters; their kiss was one of practised lovers! Had they been at it previously in the bedroom? Linda turned to me saying, “You were saying something about dinner being served Brad?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.