A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Some might say the road-trip Rachel and I ventured on was ill-conceived or perhaps hap-hazard but initially it was opportunistic.

You see during my few days of quietly minding house with Rachel at school, I’d come across a wallet of Robert’s which he’d obviously left for safe keeping while abroad; containing a debit card, a drivers licence, a few hundred bucks and stuff.

It had sparked off the idea of a little week-end jaunt; a way of rewarding Rachel for being a pleasant niece; and there’s something infectious in a teenager’s enthusiasm that will cast out negative reasons for doing something later considered foolhardy.

Although I had little experience of driving, other than the half-dozen driving lesson’s taken some months back, I did managed to make it onto the main highway north in Robert’s 4x4 without causing any harm to other road users.

Rachel clearly had full confidence in my driving saying, “I sure love the way you handle that gear-stick Uncle Brad; so firm and sexy!”

“Well a car is like a woman Rachel; they love the feel of a man’s hands on them!”

“Mmm, that’s true Uncle Brad.” she chuckled as she put her fingers between her thighs.

So here we were, two for the open road with no place fixed to stay for the night with a ‘see when we get there’ kind of attitude.

We’d stopped a few times at road-restaurants which had been fun and liberating for us both and after which I’d become plain ‘Brad’ and she’d become ‘Racey’.

By mid afternoon we were deep into the big scenic outdoors, with tree-covered hills, deep valleys and mountains.

We’d began thinking of a stopover place to fully relax in when a roadside sign announced we were approaching a place called, Camp Easy Go; Log Cabins and Camping!

We both looked at each other and my niece chuckled. “Easy-going! Yea; that sounds great Brad!”

So we’d pulled into the Camp’s reception area hoping to get ourselves an overnight Cabin. I left Racey with the 4x4 while I went into the reception office.

The Camp manager was a friendly guy called Arnold who’d confirmed that just one of his six cabins was still vacant, “Although I know it’ll be taken before sundown; they always are!” he grinned... “How long the pair of ya staying?”

“Oh it’s just the one night; if that’s OK?”

“Yeh that’s OK; I was young myself once!” He winked.

I eagerly paid him for a single night sleepover and as Arnold checked me in with all the camp-site regulations, he made mention of some unusual camp-site activity that had occurred recently,

“Ya know something young fella; on two separate occasions this week I’ve had an angry father in my office here! Complaining their under-aged daughters had been raped by a dog on the camp-site!”

“Raped by a Dog!! How come!” I exclaimed.

Arnold grimaced knowingly, “Yea, I know; hard to believe, ain’t it young fella?”

“Where abouts’ in the camp did the rapes happen?” I asked.

“Well according to both of them it happened on the Forest Trail! But you never know with under-age sex.” he sighed. “Lovely looking girls too; both around fourteen I’d say.”

Then Arnold fumbled around in his pocket and pulled out his smart-phone,

“With the second incident, the father agreed for me witness the damaged the dog had done to his daughters pussy; and I took this snap ... just for future reference like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.