A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Our first evening of being alone went well; having both enjoyed the experience without any messing-up.

I ‘d exercised my self-control. Rachel had changed into a snappy little outfit that left her midriff bare above the tight pink slacks she wore so deliciously. She looked every bit as enticing as in her bikini; but I wasn’t biting. I needed to get this job right; for Linda and Robert and also myself.

I’d turned on the TV and found a great old movie that we watched together on the sofa with the sound low so we could chat comfortably; something we did well together.

Rachel was more passive in the evening; the day having taxed her energy and bravado. On the sofa she gradually gravitated against me. Eventually I put a friendly arm around her as we stared at the screen; but her soft chatter continued as she shared stuff normally bottled up; but now shared intimately with her ‘Uncle Brad’.

Some of it was normal teen anxiety like her impending schools exams and her impending onset of menstruation but in amongst it were other concerns from which I gleaned sensitive details about Linda and Robert.

Like how her Dad always got too carried away when they were romping on her bed together. And there was his recent method of telling her bedtime stories.

And then how her Mom made naked love to her in the pool changing-chalet; and other lustful things Rachel had to do for her.

It certainly was hot gossip that gave me a big hard-on while I listened but I never made any reaction to startle her from sharing her thoughts with me.

Then I reminded her of getting plenty of sleep for the onset of a demanding few days at school and she gave ‘Uncle Brad’ a sweet kiss on the lips before going to bed.

I remained staring at the TV for some time; thinking of the way our day had unfolded and how I was beginning to feel like an ‘Uncle Brad’. It occurred to me there was about six years between us; so when she reached twenty, it wouldn’t be much at all?

I began closing up and securing the house before I too turned in. ~

The pair of us worked well together through the week; getting her off to school to tackle her exams while I kept house with cooking and shopping. Her evenings were spent largely upstairs either in the bathroom or bedroom but she always liked to spend some time cuddling up with me on the sofa watching TV.

By the following week-end we had sort of bonded. And Rachel feeling relief from the pressure of exams behind her, became far more relaxed.

She asked if we could go for a spin in her Dad’s car that had stood on the drive all week. We sure could ‘cause Robert had said to use it when I needed to!

In fact, I felt sure her parents would be pleased for me to reward Rachel’s fine exam results with something she deserved. Some rest and recreation. A week-end away; staying over- night in a little hotel just up the coast with her Uncle? It was what being family was all about?

Rachel was thrilled at the idea and set about getting her week-end paraphernalia sorted out!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.