A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Minding House

Robert’s proposal of inviting Bradley to ‘Mind House’ while we were away on our second honeymoon, left me floundering in a sea of emotional confusion.

I could offer Robert no logical reason for disagreeing with him. On the face of it, it was a wonderful solution. As Robert pointed out, it provided a safe and inexpensive method of safeguarding things while giving Rachel an opportunity to get acquainted with her ‘Uncle Brad’!

All I could do was smile bravely and congratulate my husband. Thus encouraged Robert took charge of his idea by phoning Bradley himself! That much I was grateful for in a way.

As Robert made the phone call to Brad, it felt quite bizarre for me to be a bystander while my husband became acquainted with my secret lover!

Then as the call endured, it sounded as though they’d become cheerful long-standing chums!

Eventually Robert was saying that he looked forward to meeting him in due course. Then he passed the phone over to me ... I tried to sound blithe rather than awkward in front of Robert,

“You there Brad?”

When he spoke it was in a modest apologetic fashion,

“Hello Linda ... this invitation from you is quite something ... and such a surprise talking to Robert ... a real nice guy! I’ve ... missed hearing from you Linda.”

Over the next few minutes I played being his big sister; reminding him it would be a serious undertaking of responsibility on his part; and also his chance of being a good Uncle to Rachel; to make a good impression on her!

I quietly underlined to him how grave it could be for him if he ‘messed-up’.

From his sober reply, I felt he’d got my message and when I’d put the phone down I felt somewhat easier about things. Our trip to Scotland was for ten days and we’d invited Bradley for a two week stay. It all seemed in the lap of the Gods for me at that moment.

Before long the day arrived when I opened the door to see Robert arrive with Bradley after meeting him at the bus station. The pair of them clearly revelled in each others company; coming into the house full of chummy macho vibes. Robert proudly presented his daughter to Bradley yet in the glow of their masculinity Rachel and I seemed to be in the shade.

Then little more than a day later both Bradley and Rachel were waving us ‘Bon-Voyage’ as we set off in a cab for the Airport.


Brad’s story ~

The unexpected phone call from Robert felt like a vivid rainbow casting out my dark clouds.

For some time I’d been despondent with myself; having messed up things with Linda on that night in the alley-way; which till then had been running like an erotic wet dream.

I’d never been a Milf chaser as such; my fantasy of choice was young pussy; but when I discovered Linda was willing to play ball, a whole new sexual vision had come into play! It wasn’t one sided; it had been a lustful dance that had taken two to tango. But I’d lost my cool and messed up.

When Linda cast me into the wilderness, I felt that all so familiar isolation of loneliness. I’d blown my chance of belonging; of having some family.

Now, with that one phone call from Robert I had a second chance and I realised there was more at stake than a love affair. I’d been invited into their home; and entrusted with Rachel. It was another chance to belong. ~

The bus arrived on time at Petersville Bus Station and I felt some anxiety as I waited for Robert.

But then he was suddenly alongside me and shaking my hand.

He was a handsome guy in his early thirties; confident with a broad grin.

“Hey! I’m Robert! Your Bradley right?”

His regard for me pulled at my heart; I’d never had a man of his standing treat me with such warmth. I wanted to hug him but instead returned his manly handshake. He took hold of my travel-bag and led me to his four by four and we never stopped exchanging banter until we pulled up in his driveway. As I grabbed my luggage from the car my heart skipped a beat as I caught sight of Linda standing at the door, looking serene.

The sight of her tore at my heart and I realised then how deep my love for her was. We simply made a dutiful peck at each other as she welcomed me in and I began to realise how hard this was all going to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.