A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 11: Bathroom Sex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Bathroom Sex - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

I had been anticipating this moment but I was still so nervous as I entered the bathroom wearing only matching beige bra and panties.

Rachel was still drying off from her shower before pulling on her white cotton nightdress, so my timing was spot on.

Her little breasts were prominently begging to be nibbled but I simply smiled saying,

“Time for nurse to apply that cream darling.”

Seeing me dressed as I was, her lips pouted; she knew what I intended doing with her.

“I don’t think I need it Mom; it’s stopped smarting now?”

“That’s the cream working sweetie; so it needs just one last rub!”

“Well, ... If it’s the last one I suppose...”

I’m hot with anticipation; bathroom sex with ones daughter is not for the faint-hearted and she was so freshly fuckable!

“Can you sit on the stall and spread your legs for me darling?”

Still holding the towel against her she sits on the stool and reluctantly spreads her thighs.

Her cunt is in full view and she looks at me with a hint of rebellion.

I kneel before her; remove the lid from the jar; dip two fingers into the cream. With my other thumb and forefinger I prise apart her pussy-lips, revealing her proud glinting clitoris!

Its sheer nakedness excites me. I begin smoothing it with cream. Her thighs and tummy tense and with a sharp intake of breath she shuts her eyes on the flood of pleasure now coursing through her cunt.

I have control of her now. I sooth her with some soft words and begin frigging her. She begins gently panting and moaning in response. I work steadily on her.

Now I can feel her cunt contracting on my fingers; her climax is building and her cunt juices and cream are frothing together!

‘Good girl! ... nearly done darling’ I groan; frigging her furiously to bring her off!

Her hips begin humping and her body shudders into a hard climax! She lets out loud cry before she’s lost in my arms in a silent bliss.

I nearly came too but held myself back. I reward myself with slyly sucking on her her sweetly stiffened tits while she’s still recovering.

Then I lead her to her bedroom; tuck her up into bed and leave her to rest peacefully.

In our bedroom Robert is lying patiently on the bed; and now I am good and ready for him.

I lean over and peck a kiss on his cheek, ‘Sorry I was a while with Rachel but she’s OK now and resting’.

“Is the cream healing her up ok Linda?” He murmured.

Seeing his defensive look, I decide to put his mind at rest over the bedroom matter.

‘Look, she’ll be fine now Rob, It’s all OK ... but does my Robby still have what it takes to satisfy me?

I slide coyly up to him, feeling into his groin. It feels like a cucumber and my cool is lost to desire as I pull down his boxers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.