A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

When delving into the past of Brad and Linda’s family affair we find Bradley’s birth was the result of incest; between Linda as a schoolgirl and her Father.

To avoid social shame at the time, Bradley had been fostered out; sweeping him under the carpet.

When Bradley later retraced his family, he accepted Linda as his elder sister; and Linda wasn’t about to dispute that!

So the romance that developed between them was already complex for Linda; having now a sexual attachment with Bradley; and a maternal one that he was unaware of.

But what had taken place in that dirty alleyway had cut deeply into Linda’s maternal love.

Brad had damaged that bond between them; having hired her out to that kid as a fantasy mother figure for him to violate! And that kid sure had expelled his pent-up urges on Linda with that dildo!

The worst of it being, Linda had climaxed heavily, several times, while Brad had looked on.

Then with his own craven lust simmering he’d pulled the kid aside; simply to use her swollen cunt in releasing his own pent up climax.

There was no romance attached to it. It had been a disgusting humiliation for Linda.

Linda’s love for Brad had been wounded and she stayed away from him; refocusing on the home-life she’d been neglecting recently. Linda needed time for the hurt to heal

Brad too realised he’d messed up and knew he had to give his sister time to forgive him; although he felt sure she would do before long; after all, they were family.


Linda hums along to the radio while washing-up in the kitchen and can hear them both playing boisterously together behind her.

Rachel is squealing with delight as Robert romps with her on the floor; which is so reminiscent of Linda’ s own childhood as a schoolgirl.

Now at fourteen it was Rachel who was the apple of her father’s eye.

But Linda would always guard against feeling any jealousy against her daughter.

Staring out at the darkness through the window she recalled romping with her own father just the same; his laugh, his sensuous fondle, his biceps and his physical warmth; he had enraptured her.

But Linda also recalled how that carefree sensuality had been crippled by her mother’s malice.

One evening as they’d romped around, her mother had entered the room and had spoken with such sudden icy spite... ‘Stop it Linda! Get off him; You should be past this sort of thing now my girl!’

In that instance Linda knew what was implied; that their activity was not decent. That it was indecent.

At that moment something precious had been lost within Linda; and it was replaced with a guilt complex.

It had induced a deep sense of shame into Linda’s sexuality and there-after only a guilt-ridden fantasy of her father allowed her to climax. Sex for her was a cocktail which included a shot of shameful incest.

But it was a bedroom secret she’d always hidden from Robert and he was blissfully unaware of it even now.

And now after having put the sordid affair with Brad behind her, Linda wanted a tighter bond with Robert. She hoped for the day when she could share those secrets with her husband ... and here is what followed ~

While I stare into the darkness of the kitchen window before me, I become aware of the reflection; of the two of them on the floor behind me. I smile at the quirk of it, like watching a hidden camera. Rachel is squirming on the floor underneath Robert. Kneeling over her, he’s tickling her first on the neck then the waist. She’s in convulsions, legs kicking out against the delightful torture, her white thighs flashing, her school dress skewed up past her knickers. The tickling fingers work from her waist down into her thighs and suddenly I’m transfixed. My heartbeat is the only sound I’m aware of. I watch his finger stroking slowly over her thighs and into the crouch of her knickers. Now she’s ceased squirming; she’s motionless.

As her thighs begin parting, her brown eyes, shaded with uncertainty yet knowing, lift to meet Robert’s lustful gaze. His fingers are sliding inside her gusset!

I panic! Flicking off the radio, I snap the moment back to reality; calling at them over my shoulder, “OK Rachel, lets start getting ready for bedtime! you can begin by brushing those teeth’!

Normality returns; Coming into the kitchen and pulling strait her dress Rachel complains; ‘Oh Mom! I’m fourteen! ... And It’s early yet!’

‘I’m afraid so Rachel’, I say, ‘its school in the morning.’

Robert follows in behind her, ‘Can I give you a hand with anything Linda?’

Turning my head, I take a look at Rachel, her brown shoulder-length hair; her vibrant expression; her twin peaks declaring her school-dress is to small. She was beautiful and she should now be wearing a bra!

I gaze back through the window to hide my emotions;That fleeting image of her responding to his touch had so aroused me!

I answered Robert, “It would help if you could read her bedtime story for me Rob.”

‘Yea, that’ll be good!’ cries Rachel; and she turns and heads upstairs with Robert in her wake.

My mind is in turmoil. What made me suggest he read her a story in her bedroom for heavens sake?

I fill the kettle and busy myself clearing away the washing-up, with silly questions nagging me;

Did I feel jealousy over my daughter having Robert in her bedroom?

Am I fantasising over my own yearnings when I was her age?

Now I felt ashamed at my thoughts!

Just what did I expect them to be doing together?

Easy; simply creep upstairs and see for yourself Linda!

As I place down her school blazer I see my hands are trebling at that very prospect.

Silently, I make my to the landing by Rachel’s bedroom;

I can hear his deep soft voice reading from the storybook.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.