A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

The seconds seemed to stretch like Einstein’s theory of Relativity until I heard Brad’s reassuring reply, “ Yea; right here Linda.” he whispered.

Two more steps and I was safely in my son’s arms. Our mouths met in a long passionate kiss.

“Gee, you taste so sweet sister” he groaned while his hands roamed all over me.

“Oh Brad, I’ve missed feeling you against me like this.”

“Yea, I can feel your tits are real firm for me, I bet your nice and juicy down there too?” he groaned.

“I sure am; you wicked boy.” I giggled warmly.

For a while were quietly kissing and caressing each other until suddenly a sound of something nearby startled me!

But Brad reassured me, “ It’s okay honey, it’s only a lad waiting for us in the shadows.”

“Waiting here? What for!” I exclaimed in a whisper; my heart beating.

“Ok, look honey, I really need you to do me a favour; Ok?”

“A favour? What do you mean?” Who is it there?” Fear laced my voice.

“Just a lad, about fifteen that’s all. I want you to do me a favour with him; just for a few minutes, that’s all; then he disappears”

“What are you saying Brad? You’ve brought him here for sex with me!”

“Look I’m in deep shit honey; I just need you to give the kid a couple of minutes; that’s all! I’ll be right here with you Ok?”

My mind was numb; dumbfounded.

Brad spoke softly into the dark, “ Hey Nicky, come on out here, it’s ok.”

A stringy nervous white youth emerged from the gloom; not looking at me but at Brad, as if for guidance. He had longish fair hair and was nearly my height of 5’-6’’. He looked every inch a virgin.

“ok Nicky, do you wana say hello to the lady?”

“yeh; hello”

“Ok; ya wana show this lady what ya can do for her don’t ya!”

“yeh ... that’s right.”

Observing the pair, I realised they were far more nervous at the situation than myself.

Suddenly my options seemed simple. I could turn my back on this humiliation; simply march off to my car and drive home!

Or ... I could see it through ... give the boy the few minutes that he’d clearly paid Brad for.

Because if I did bale out Brad now, I would certainly be extracting my pound of flesh from him in the course of time. And that felt the more attractive choice.

They were both looking at me; waiting. I stared back at them with a distasteful look and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. It fell open; revealing the white bra beneath. I placed my feet apart and lent back against the alley-wall, waiting.

Brad’s nervous face broke into a grateful smile and he put his hand on the worried youth’s shoulder,

“There you are Nicky the lady is waiting for you. Go get some!”

The youth reluctantly came up to me and I put my hand on his cheek and stroked his ear. He tried to smile. I pulled his head onto my chest and he gave a kind of whimper. I took his hand and put it onto my breast and he began to loosen up some. I felt down for his jean’s waistband and unclipped the waist button.

His breath quickened as I ran his zip down and found his erect little cock, “Mmm, what a clever lad you are! ... are you sure your only fifteen?” I murmured to the boy.

“Yes Mam.” he said looking at me wide-eyed.

“Ok, now Nicky, are you going to feel inside my pussy?”

I pulled my sheath skirt up onto my hips to reveal that my naked cunt was available to him.

He sort of moaned as his hand fumbled over my cunt and I feigned a moan for the kid.

I shot a glance at Brad. The bastard was mesmerized. He’d pay for this.

The youths fumbling fingers had a surprisingly erotic effect; sort of underling the lads innocence; which in turn juiced my cunt up.

Then the darnedest thing; the boy paused a moment; taking out something he’d stowed inside his shirt.

“Is it OK for me to use this now Mam?”

In the gloom it took me a few seconds before I gasped in horror,

“Where the fuck did you get that thing from Nicky!”

“My Mom hides it in her bedroom; but I just borrowed it for tonight.”

I glowered at Brad who was unable hide his shamed expression. I decided on the spot that there would be no sex for him tonight!

Now I smiled down at the kid, “Yea that’s cool Nicky, see what you can do with that mother-fucker!”

I adjusted my stance; leaning back against the alley wall; legs apart; bracing myself for his mother’s nine-inch vibrating dildo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.