A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Things had got steamy between Rachel and I after our frolic in the pool. It was the smoothing-in of the sun cream that pushed us both over the edge of acceptable behaviour.

In the changing Chalet we’d had a kind of frantic necking session; the kind a couple might have in the back row of the cinema; except we were naked.

But we hadn’t touched each others cunts; I was quite careful about that; so no under-age sex taboo broken; thank God. But it had certainly awoken Rachel’s sexual needs for the future!

I could tell by her moody attitude around the house when she was having to cope with sexual frustration. And of course, for Rachel it was for the first time.

I felt for her as I knew only to well what it was like to endure.

That’s why, when Brad had appeared in my life recently, I’d grasped the opportunity of rough sex with him; in spite of everything that was wrong about it.

No, all I could do for Rachel until she became of age, would be to alleviate her cravings where-ever I could; without crossing that red line. But come the day, then Rachel would get a lot of mother-fucking from me.

And to that end I encouraged her to expend as much energy as she could on her rambles with Chummy; our neighbours dog. And that’s what she did whenever she came on heat; she’d be out there, alone on the heathland, with that big dog.

Then upon her return she’d be be all mucky, much in need of a warm soapy shower, which I would help her with; while she told me of the fun things she had done with Chummy.

As for my own needs, I spend time online with Brad.

When the craving gets to much, I drive up-state and meet Brad; late at night.

He waits for me in that dark dirty back alley.

I park-up nearby and get out of the car; looking like a cheap whore in a skimpy skirt.

I’m very nervous as I enter that alley; wondering if its him waiting for me?

I know the tap of my stilettos give my approach away; I know that!

But the excitement is intoxicating! I’m panting slightly and my cunt is clawing for Brad’s cock.

My heart thumps, “Are you there Brad?” I whisper with a croak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.