A Certain Sort of Sister
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Poolside Luncheon

I came upon the idea of a bikini, as a present for Rachel’s birthday, after seeing a promotional piece in our local newspaper. It ran; Hotel Ambassador - ‘Luncheon by the Pool’.

The advert had an illustration of an upmarket swimming-pool scene; attractive people in swimwear lounging by the poolside; a steward serving drinks and so forth. I idly imagined Rachel and I among those people at the poolside ... It was like a nickel dropping into the Jukebox ... and the tune began playing.

What a lovely way for a mother to share her daughter’s last day of childhood I thought; and later, even Robert thought so too; although unfortunately he would be unable to join us, as he had a golfing tournament.

It would be a stylish yet intimate thing for us to do together; celebrate her becoming a teenager; a way of introducing her to socialising with the adult world; along with being half naked for some of the time in a bikini.

She’d not had a bikini before; just a dull one-piece thing that had seen sunlight very rarely at the town’s indoor pool in the past. She had been an uneventful, almost friendless child but now she had suddenly blossomed.

I would visit our store and choose bikinis for us both before her birthday; and as it fell on a week-day I would get her off school for the day with a parental phone call.

When I told her what I’d planned, Rachel was really thrilled; especially the day off from school; which I made her promise with a kiss on my lips, to keep completely secret.

On her special morning, she’d squealed delightfully upon seeing the lemon-colour bikini I’d gift-wrapped.

“Oh what a simply gorgeous colour mother! I can’t wait to try it on!”

I laughed and squeezed her, “Well, you can put it on soon when we get ready for the trip; wear it beneath your short skirt ready for the pool!”

“What cool idea, I’ll go and choose something now for the top!”

It seemed I was suddenly doing all the right things; I felt just great. I began getting myself ready by refreshing my nail varnish and make-up. I had just about finished when she called out,

“Oh Mom, can you come and fix the bra-top for me!”

The bikini bra-top needed individual adjustment. I stood behind her taking in some of the slack and her body fragrance aroused me. I ran my finger underneath the bra around to her breast, “Now, dose that feel too tight here ... because your tits are growing so fast aren’t they!”

“Well yes ... but that’s just about right I think.” I bent down behind her; running my fingers beneath the buttock elastication, brushing her cunt-lips as I did so; “That’s ok Rach, fits you fine there.” I said, standing up, placing my hands on her shoulders as my cunt fizzed.

“But how dose it look on me overall ... honestly?”

I swivelled her round holding her at arms length.

“Adorable.” I whispered, kissing her lips for slightly to long.

Attendance at Hotel Ambassador’s poolside was pleasantly peaceful where the blue water of the pool glistened.

The weather also was being kind with just a few fluffy white clouds offering occasional shade to the blissful sunshine.

Although the venue was expensive, the facilities were tip-top, with newly installed changing chalets just away from the poolside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.