A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Lady Jade

Rachel had come home one afternoon quite excited after having taken a neighbours dog out for a run over the heathland.

It was the first time she had, and she was eager to share it with me even though I was busy in the kitchen. She had found the experience exhilarating and as I listened to her while she stood there in her baggy check shirt, jeans and trainers, I was reassured that her sensual figure was not obvious in the outfit.

“Is it safe to be gallivanting over the heath on your own Rachel?”

“Mother; I’ll be thirteen in ten days time; and that’s what I want to ask you!”

“Ask me what Rach?”

“Birthday present! Can I have a dog for my birthday!”

“A Dog! Good grief Rachel ... your Father won’t have that! no way!”

She turned away from me and sulked off to her bedroom and I didn’t think much more of it.

An hour or so later when Robert came in, Rachel reappeared.

She’d cast off the dowdy outfit, and had got herself up altogether more alluringly; barefooted in a very short skirt. I was a little shocked.

She’d waited until her father had sat back in his armchair before closing in on him; sitting lightly on his lap and draping her bare arm around his neck. Robert was charmed for a few moments, his hand straying onto her bare thigh; his fingers dangerously close to her cunt. I was transfixed.

But when Rachel revealed what she was after, Rober’s hand withdrew; and her pouty pleading could not penetrate Roberts resolve; the case was firmly closed; no dog!”

Naturally, she went to her room in tears.

After a while I went into her; sitting beside her with my arm around her. Through her tears she explained why we were being so cruel to her. One of my hands ran comfortingly under her arm against the side of her breast; the other lightly stroking her bare thigh. My cunt was on fire.

Her head rested against my neck and all it would take to kiss her would be for me to turn my head.

Then I could have given her a big wet comforting kiss while my hands ran through her hair. We would have slowly fallen back onto her bed and our bodies would have come together. I could have pulled her hips in close to mine ... and given her so much more comforting.

But fortunately I kept my cool and patting her arm, said I would make up her favourite milk-shake.

Rachel’s face turned to mine and tearfully nodded her acceptance of defeat.


Later in the evening I turned on my computer and found Brad was online and eager to exchange dirty talk. I knew it wouldn’t be long before he probed me about my daughter.

There was much I could tantalise him with.

My encounter with her in the bathroom; her gorgeous figure.

The knowing way she’d dressed to soften-up her father for her thirteen birthday.

How close I’d come to seducing her in her bedroom.

But Brad would remain ignorant of it all.

Try as he may to glean titillating details of Rachel, his probing would uncover nothing more about her.

And he only had himself to blame; because it was he who had lit the ember to another aspect to my sexuality; a bisexuality I never knew lay within me.

Rachel was mine. Although I wouldn’t be touching her for some while. She deserved at least another year of purity; and the waiting would be so gratifying.

But Brad would never soil her; I would make very sure of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.