A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Little Rupert was finally sleeping peacefully after having arrived with his mother in the late afternoon. Earlier, Marina had made an inspection of the nursery. Amongst her instructions was any tampons Shelia used must be disposed of in the small tin provided; which had made her blush.

The toddler had waved and chuckled upon seeing Shelia on his arrival and before going up to the nursery they had played in the conservatory and then sat by the lake with a story-book.

Shelia now had the time to take a bath and having climbed into its enormity lay back and imagined she was in a Barbados lagoon.

Guy came to mind; she imagined the the smell of his cologne as her fingers slowly pleasured her snatch ... It triggered her fantasy of him; entering the nursery at night while she was in bed.

He would be wearing only trunks.

His chest was broad and hairy and he had come to make love to her.

His mouth came onto her lips, waking her.

His palm cupped her mouth to prevent her sudden cry while his hand caressed her naked thighs. Then his fingers penetrated inside her.

She threw her head back and her thighs shuddered as the climax swamped her.

She lay there then, wallowing in her dreams until stepping from the bath to mop herself in the big warm bath towel.

Standing in front of the large bathroom mirror as she towelled her brassy-brown hair, Shelia assessed her figure with pride. Her breast had begun to form.

She must be around 5’ 6” tall with a slender athletic frame and agreed with Guy that she did had good legs. Her hips had begun to slightly broaden, highlighting her slender waist.

She pulled on her long cosy night-dress, turned out he main lighting and having checked on Rupert one last time, jumped into bed.

In less than no time she was slumbering.


Later, in her slumber something stirred her.

She was vaguely conscious of a distinctive smell and something brushing her lips.

Her eyes opened and in the gloom a woman was gently kissing her; and the odour was of whisky.

Shelia tried to rise but a hand cupped her mouth and pinned her down.

“Don’t fret Shelia, it’s only me; just checking Rupert was OK.” Pamela whispered.

At a loss how to respond Shelia nodded her head and the hand came away from her mouth.

Pamela added, “What your feeling now is just a dream ... you realise that ... so don’t struggle.”

She softly kissed Shelia again as her hand begun caressing between her thighs.

Shelia was about to struggle but a sudden realisation of a possible consequence gripped her.

Shelia simply and softly returned Pamela’s kiss; and she made no move to prevent Pam feeling inside her nightdress and fingering her snatch.

Pam’s whiskey flavoured tongue began exploring inside Shelia’s mouth while her fingers explored areas of Shelia’s vagina she never new existed. “Mmm, such a juicy little cunt.” Pam purred.

Shelia nodded in agreement.

The intensity of sexual pleasure came to an unbearable level and Pam’s hand clamped over Shelia’s mouth to stifle her cry as she climaxed heavily in Pam’s embrace, “That’s right my little beauty; you let it all out.” soothed Pam.

A minute or so later Mrs Pamela had gone and Shelia slumbered.


The following morning after Mavis had taken charge of Rupert, Shelia needed some time alone.

She walked round the lake and fed the ducks for a while before sitting on the daisy studded grass.

She lay back looking up to the sky through the branches of a horse chestnut tree.

Away out here in Devon the sky looked so much bigger and bluer than in London. There was more greener grass and the dandelions and daisies were allowed to live and thrive rather than be chopped off as weeds as they were in the city.

Perhaps that was a bit like her being at Squires. She was now living with a wider variety of life. But like mother would say; “you get nothing for nothing” which sort of meant you have learn to compromise and go with the flow.

And that’s why she chose to believe the bizarre sex session last night was a kind of dream.

She had endured a tough childhood and through sheer good luck had found a garden of Eden.

Grinning to herself, Shelia jumped to her feet and strode towards the stables. She’d concluded it would take something more than one of Pam’s sex sessions for the appeal of Squires to fade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.