Six Foot Wrong Romance - Cover

Six Foot Wrong Romance

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Patricia Walker is a tall talented high school athlete with everything going for her everywhere except in the romance department. That is until a forbidden crush changes everything. Warning, there is some abusive behavior in here. It is a romance, but not all romances are nice and the road to get to good is pretty bumpy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Word spread around school about the breakup on starting Monday afternoon. By Tuesday’s practice a few of the students had gone to full crisis intervention mode, but most of the class didn’t care about the drama. They were far too worried about their own troubles that a lack of lesbian selfies on Instagram wasn’t cause for concern. Some of the guys had a rumor going that it ended because one of them was straight. General consensus was that Alicia was the straight one. Ali didn’t say anything. She especially didn’t even look at Mr. Klein.

Vanessa was torn, but Ali told her that if she had to choose between them that Ali was the better friend. That fed the rumor that Patricia was the one who broke it off.

Tricia was used to putting on masks. She sat up in class, paid attention, and stayed even and heartless. It was fine that she didn’t have close friends to talk to. She didn’t deserve that. Some of the guys who’d come to respect her after the fight joked around with her, so she found herself hanging out with them. Where she could choose to move seats, she did. Ali was quiet. She watched her friend talking and chatting like there was nothing wrong. She knew better and it killed her. She could see her beloved flower withering and dying on the inside. She saw it in the way her love crumpled between classes. She hid her pain well, but now that Ali knew what she was hiding, she saw the worry. It was too much, so Ali skipped volleyball practice on Tuesday.

Tricia was worried. She forced herself not to think about it, but on the third night she dreamt she was pregnant. She felt big and bloated in the dream, as big as a house and she couldn’t move anywhere. She was scared and lost, her parents abandoned her. She woke up feeling like she had a fever but the temperature was normal.

Life is a series of annoyances that prevent you from doing the things you pictured you would be doing. At least that was what was going through Patricia’s mind waiting for Coach Hendricks to come back to the office. She’d been pulled aside after school on Wednesday before their game. She’d hoped she could her some one on one time with Coach Klein, but without detention and with practices, it was getting harder to find any time she could be with him safely.

She’d even sent him nasty pics of her shoving her fingers into both of her holes on Snapchat. Still he hadn’t found a way to pull her aside.

“Patty, I’m glad I got the chance to talk to you,” her coach had that a little too gentle and friendly look adults get when they think you’re fragile.

She mumbled, “Didn’t have much of a choice.”

“I wanted to check in with you, see how you’re feeling. I know this is a difficult time emotionally right now.”

“No, I’m fine.”

“It’s okay to have feelings, Patty. We all do, and it might even help if-”

Patricia took a fast deep breath to interrupt, “I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong, have I? I mean I’ve made it to practices, right?”

“No, sweetie you haven’t done anything wrong.”

“I mean she hasn’t even shown up for practice this week, so if anybody should be in trouble-”

“You’re not in trouble, Patty, I just wanted to check in with you.”

“Oh. Is ... is she in trouble?”

“No one is in trouble, at least not with me. But I am a little concerned for her too. But since you brought it up, how are the two of you doing? I know that you were really close before...”

“Yeah.”

Coach Hendricks paused, “You know, I’m not just a coach here, I can be a friend if you need to talk through some of your feelings. You both are important to me, all of you are. You’re my team, my strong ladies.”

“Superheroines.”

“That’s right. Now listen, I’m not going to force you to talk or anything like that. I just wanted to give you the chance before tonight’s match. Are you okay?”

“Yeah.”

Tricia Walker was sitting in her coaches office before a match talking when she felt a cramp that chilled her and left her weak fingered. She’d been reading about pregnancy online, and they said there was something called implantation pains where you get a single cramp the moment your baby attaches to the uterus. She was positive, one hundred percent beyond a doubt that she was now carrying her lover’s baby. She mumbled her need to go and fled to the bathroom where she hid in a stall.

Quietly, she breathed trying to process what was happening. They’d only not been safe that one time, but all the sites said that’s all it took, and boy had she not been safe. She was going to get big. How was she going to tell her parents? They’d know she’d been lying about being a lesbian for sure. Or worse, they’d think she was raped. Ali already said she was raped, but she wasn’t. She never felt like a rape victim. Laws were stupid anyway, except ... She felt her anxiety rising. Was she going to throw up? Was this morning sickness? It was afternoon. What was she going to tell people? Oh who cares, the most important thing was Mr. Klein. He was going to be such an amazing daddy. He already had a house big enough for it, she could still finish out school maybe. But they’d have to keep it quiet. How the hell do you keep it quiet? Breathe, she told herself, breathe.

Her period was supposed to start yesterday. She had a light pad on and nothing had come. She checked to make sure but the pad was blood free. Three steadying breaths later, she got out. It was time to get ready for the match.

When it was over she left straight after the good-game train and didn’t even go to the locked room. It hadn’t gone well but she couldn’t face her team. Especially not without Ali. But that made no sense since she wasn’t even there and everything was just discombobulated. Timing was off, Patricia felt slow, and the other team just had a solid squad.

She bailed straight to her car and straight to his house. She needed to see him. He needed to know. She pulled up directly in front of his house this time, not in front of that gas station. The garage was closed, so she rang the doorbell. Her heart was thumping, it would be okay, he would find a way to make it okay. That’s what husbands do. He knew how to be a husband, and she could learn to be a wife. God, was that what she wanted? Why was her mind doing stupid stupid things like thinking about Ali? All the way over in the car, she’d been thinking about Ali’s shaky voice and her anger. God damn this stupid stupid guilt.

“Tricia, what are you doing here?”

She looked up to him with a small smile, “I ha- had to see you.”

He pulled her in. “Christ, Tricia, you should have texted me. What if I had visitors? Come on, you’ve got to think through these things.”

She nodded, “I’m sorry.”

“Hey, hey ... it’s alright. Lucky for us, that was yesterday. Today, I am free and you.” he chuckled, “You look cute in your little uniform.”

She smiled looking down.

“Oh, but don’t you look so cute.” He was getting that sexy talk voice. His hands rubbed her shoulders. “I guess you couldn’t stand to be away huh?”

“I missed you,” she whispered.

“I know, those snaps you sent me were wild,” he untucked the lip of her jersey and pulled it up. She raised her arms to let him. “So tell me cutie, were you a good little girl and do what daddy told you to do?”

She looked back down in shame, “Yes.” He took her hand and brought her back towards his bedroom. She didn’t stop him. She needed to talk to him, to tell him how she felt, there were too many important things going on. He closed the door behind her and she covered up and shivered from the cold air. “Can we- can we talk?”

“Of course love,” he sat her down on the bed, “You’re going to sit down right here and tell me all about homecoming night.”

“But, I mean- can’t we just-”

He shushed her, “Be a good girl and tell me, after I filled you up with hot cum, tell me honestly, how horny were you.”

“I-,” she looked down. Just this once, it would be fine. She’d been stupid to send him all those sex nudes. She didn’t care that he’d taken screenshots, she just wanted him. Now that she wanted to talk to him, she first needed to sate his lust. It was her fault in the first place for rousing it. “I was horny.”

“Tell me, did you and your girlfriend enjoy the wine at the hotel? How much did you have?”

“We didn’t have any.”

“Oh, well did you at least get the bottle?”

“No.”

“Heh, well shit.” he smiled, “I laced it with a little x to give you two a fun little time. Guess some lucky schlub is going to get high.”

“You what?”

“I figured if you might need a little help to do all the unnatural things you do for me to her. Trust me, you would have loved it. But it sounds like you didn’t even need it. You’re not turning into a real dyke on me, are you?”

“No,” she complained, “I love you.”

He smiled, “Yeah. God, you look so sexy and pouty.” He ran his fingers over her lips. “Tell me, baby, did you taste her?”

She closed her eyes and nodded. She flashed back in memory to the manic feeling of being tangled with Ali in kisses and warmth.

“Did you feed her? Did you feed her my cum?”

She flinched at the memory, not just of the act, but the aftermath, “I did it.”

“Oh fuck, yes, such a good little girl.” He unhooked the fasteners on the back of her sports bra and pulled it over top. Again she shivered. “Be a good girl for me now, tell me about it, tell me how it felt to have her tongue on your body.”

He was insistent. She tried to resist, she still wanted to talk, but her wants didn’t matter. She closed her eyes, reliving the moments, and whispering all the dark evil things she’d done. He pulled off her shorts and stuck his hand down her panties. She was overly sensitive and sticky wet.

“Aw fuck, babe, you didn’t tell me, get off the sheets!”

“What?”

He pulled her up and chuckled, “Fuck, if I had known you were on your period I would have put down a towel or something.”

She looked down at the bloodstain. The deep crimson of it, the color, it was all she could think about.

“Go, go hop in the shower, and take your tampons or whatever.”

She stood in the hot water, and shuddered. There was no cold to speak of, but something was demanding an out and it shuddered through her body. A twisting anxious creature was slithering through her. Was she a good girl? Was she a seductress? Was she his lover? She’d been sure she was a mother for but a brief moment. No, she shoved thoughts away, it wasn’t time to think, she didn’t need to think. When she thought, she thought about Ali, and she didn’t want to think.

“Hey stud,” she called out in a voice that felt not her own, “aren’t you going to come fuck me in here?”

The door opened, “I’m sorry, what’s wrong now?”

“I said, aren’t you going to come,” she peeked out from the curtains, “and fuck me in here? I’m all wet. I promise I’ll let you do everything.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.