Six Foot Wrong Romance
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Patricia Walker is a tall talented high school athlete with everything going for her everywhere except in the romance department. That is until a forbidden crush changes everything. Warning, there is some abusive behavior in here. It is a romance, but not all romances are nice and the road to get to good is pretty bumpy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Saturday was a perfect mother daughter day, all was well with the world. They were shopping for homecoming dresses, and while her mom wanted to go big, she didn’t. She let her mother take her to a few stores and try on big poofy dresses. But eventually her mother relented as it was not Prom, it was just Homecoming, and besides, they didn’t wear the same fashions from back in the 80’s. She didn’t want a long dress that went to the floor.

On their way to the next store, she spied a hat shop and stopped in her tracks. She was able to reluctantly drag her mother in as she went through some of the hats. They had Kangols, Baileys, and Tommy Hilfiger hats and caps, so many to look through she was overwhelmed.

“What are you looking for in here anyway, honey?”

“Something for Ali, we have a date tomorrow, and I realized I’ve never brought her anything.”

“That’s a great idea, very thoughtful.”

“I know, I’m the worst girlfriend ever, but,” she smiled, “I’m trying, so that counts?”

Her mother smiled at her, “You’re not a bad girlfriend, honey. I’m sure she’d say the same thing.”

“Yeah,” she drawled with the implication that Patty wouldn’t believe it from her either.

“Oh, this is perfect. Okay, let’s go.”

Her mother was kind enough to pay for the gift, and because of that, Patty acquiesced and got a floor length gown and flats. Her mother hadn’t had to work too hard to convince her once she’d tried it on. It was flowy chiffon, and slit up the front so she could actually move. While a lot of the other dresses had peekaboo sides that showed way too much torso, this one didn’t but was mostly open in the back. The back especially looked amazing on her figure showing off the muscle definition all her work had earned her. Unfortunately that meant she’d have to get some strapless self adhesive bra cup to keep from giving everyone a show in the front. There was no deep cleavage, which satisfied her mother, but it sat off the shoulder giving her a hint of classy sexiness. In short, it was perfection in deep maroon.

She was still giddy with excitement the next day when Ali came by. She dragged Ali up the stairs to her bedroom in a giddy whirl. Her father called up behind them, “That door stays open!”

“Lester, let them have their privacy.”

“Hey, I’m her father, I’m still going to set boundaries.”

“She just wants to get her girlfriend a present, let them be.”

“Since when did you start cheerleading for promiscuity?”

She gave him a sour look. “Honey, she’s been feeling awfully stressed lately and Ali makes her feel better.”

He sighed, “Well at least we don’t have to worry about her getting pregnant.”

Tricia and Ali didn’t hear any of that, since Ali had carefully closed the door. She spun back to her best friend with a stupid grin plastered on her face.

“You’re pretty giddy.”

“Giddy’up.”

“Okay cowgirl, what are you up to?”

Sixy stayed her girlfriend with a finger, “Stay right here, and close your eyes.”

“Ooh, exciting,” Ali squealed and resettled herself.

Sixy rushed over the the closet and took out the box she’d wrapped. Her Ali looked so sweet sitting there waiting patiently that she stopped for a moment, feeling her heart strings tug her lips into a smile. On stupid impulse, she planted a small soft kiss on Ali’s lips before she set the box in her lap. “Okay, open up.”

Ali opened her eyes with a lazy happy smile, “Aww, Sixy!! You didn’t have to get me a gift. It’s not even my birthday or anything.”

“Call it an early two month anniversary gift,” Sixy waved her to the box, “Now hurry, I can wait to see it.”

Ali shook the box, feeling the light weight, “Okay, it’s not a kitty.”

“Ali!” she whined happily.

“FIne, fine, fine,” Ali unwrapped her present and opened the box to see a single flat cap, she gasped, “Oh my god it’s so cute! It’s a newsboy cap!” She spun it and sung it on her head, tucking her hair up into it, “Extra, Extra, best girlfriend ever gets Ali a present that is totally fire!”

“Do you like it?”

She got up and posed in the mirror, tilting it various ways, “Like it? Are you kidding? Bae!!” Ali ran up and toppled Sixy over onto the bed where they dissolved into a puddle of giggles. “Sixy ... Have I told you today that you’re awesome.”

Ticia let a bit of truth slip from her lips, “I’m not. I’m terrible, and I don’t deserve you. But I’m glad I have you anyway.”

That admission stung Ali, “Baby? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she forced her smile back on, “nothing, I’m just being melodramatic.”

“Would it help if I tickled you?”

“Oh no, don’t you dare,” she withdrew, pushing back up the bed.

“Are you sure? I mean I’m right here...” Ali grinned.

Sixy looked at her girlfriend and smiled, “How about you just kiss me?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

They left for a walk hand and hand soon after, Ali wearing a new hat, and Sixy wearing a warm blanket of emotions she’d begun to stop questioning.

That week, the football team lost their homecoming game, but the school was still in a tizzy about the day before when the girls volleyball team crushed one of the strongest squads in straight sets. Ali and Six Foot Patty were firing in perfect sync and elevating the entire team’s game. Every fake to Patty drew three defenders, and her team couldn’t seem to miss a dig. Yet even with their incredible dominance, there was no bad sportsmanship. They were just so happy to be playing together that they were encouraging to each other and the other team. Coach Hendricks gave the player of the game trophy to Roshondra who’s backline play took away their team’s gameplan of avoiding Patty, but the team knew the real stars were the starry eyed lovers. No one really cared about the player of the game distinction. It’d been a suggestion from Coach Klein that Coach Hendricks was trying out.

Coach Hendricks couldn’t have been prouder of her girls and was quite happy with Mr. Klein who’d saved them from losing Patty for two games. She thought he might be interested since he saved her butt with Patricia’s issue and met her for drinks to talk about the team. But it seemed like he was really just all about business. She sighed feeling pity for the man. He didn’t have a team of his own to coach and he obviously missed it. He wasn’t willing to talk much about his wife beyond explaining that she’d passed because of a drunk driver and that was why he was only having soda. It seemed a shame, but Coach Hendricks decided it’d be better not to bother him on that front. Some men needed more rescuing than she was willing to give. Still, she hoped he’d pull himself out of his slump soon. A man that kind deserved to be happy.

She was wrong.

If she could have seen into the mind of the man she’d held in such high regard, she would have wretched at the evil sea of imagery. While most of the high school students were getting ready for homecoming with doting parents, he was watching a video of a little lesbian girl singing to his fuck toy and planning a special treat for her.

Sixy looked at herself in the mirror alight in excitement. The dress was every bit as amazing as it’d been when she first saw it. It flowed about her legs, clung to her tight midsection and draped off her shoulders with regal class. Her symmetric back shaped by exercise looked so killer she felt like a goddess in the dress and she couldn’t wait for Ali to see her.

Her mother clasped her hands trying to catch the moment and save it forever, “Oh my baby, you’re so beautiful.”

Sixy shook her hands out with an anxious groan, “I’m so nervous, I didn’t think I’d be so nervous!”

“Oh honey, what do you have to be nervous about?”

“Is it extra - I mean too much? Do you think she’ll like it?”

“Are you kidding? She’s going to absolutely die.”

Her mother kept comforting her just like any mother might for a girl nervous about her homecoming date. She couldn’t have known that when her daughter said she didn’t think she’d be so nervous she really meant she didn’t think she’d be so excited to be going to homecoming with Ali. Faking her excitement was way too easy that it felt automatic and effortless to feel excited.

Tonight, Ali had insisted that she pick up Sixy. After one of there dates as they sat cuddled on the couch, Tricia/Patty/Diana/Sixfoot-Patty/Beanpole/Sixy had asked her why she came up with so many different names for her. She explained that they had the freedom to be anything, and she was so many things to her it was more fun to have a name for them all. But she relented and said she’d only use one. She gave her girlfriend the choice to pick her own name. It’d been such a sweet moment, she’d looked off and then kissed her before saying that she wanted to be Sixy with Ali. It was a name that no one ever called her, so it was special. It was theirs.

Sixy never told Ali she loved her, well, not the way you do when you really love someone. But they were getting closer to it, and for her part, Ali knew what she felt. Tonight was going to be a big night for them, no matter what.

Her jaw hit the floor when she saw her beloved sixy. She was an absolute Aphrodite, a goddess in wine red. Alicia was looking rather spiffy, if not as posh. She had a knee length dress with strappy shoulders, easy to move in and ready to party with. She’d taken pictures looking cute next to her tall goddess, but for the last picture, she whipped out the hat. Not her old fedora, but the newsboy hat that her girlfriend got her. The black and white of it strangely fit the little black dress she wore in a fun playful way.

“Your dress is so fire!”

Ali blushed, “Thanks, I was going for the whole Selena Gomez Same Old Love kind of thing with a little Sixy flair,” she tipped her hat with a grin.

It was perfect. They were perfect.

She was focused on the road, while her girlfriend was focused on her phone.

A message came in on snap from A.

Tricia felt shaky opening it up, hiding it as inconspicuously as possible from Ali’s gaze.

A - come by detention in an hour.

A - come alone.

A - I have a present for you.

She locked the phone and froze. Her brain felt like it was stuck out of gear with wheels just spinning. She wanted to be with Ali, but then another part of her purred at the thought of getting spanked and fucked until she couldn’t think. She wanted to be a good girl for her family, but she knew she was just a naughty nasty little seductress. She wanted to be in his arms because he was the only one who knew the real her. She looked slowly to her best friend and Tricia felt hollow and empty about the smile she saw returned to her by her fake girlfriend.

“Sixy, honey? You okay? Hey, spacey. Earth to hottie...”

Her words sounded far away, but she made them out slowly, “Yeah, just ... thinkin’.”

“Care to share?”

She put her mask back on, “I have the hottest girlfriend ever.”

“RT!” Ali grinned.

She opened up her phone and wrote back her one word answer, ‘ok’.

All it took was a single message and Tricia was back in her right mind. This was just a ruse, a game her twisted little mind invented to let her keep seducing her coach. Now he was going to give her what she wanted most. How could she do anything but say yes. So she wore her mask for Ali, danced their dances like friends in big groups and small groups. She broke off from her girlfriend and snuck out. She passed a few students who’d dipped out to chat about various things, but none of that mattered. She needed to get to the man who was waiting for her.

“There you are.”

She gingerly closed the door behind her. The lights were out, but she knew the door would be unlocked. She did not speak not move as she looked out into the hall where Sixy had walked. Andrew put his hands on her bare shoulders and drew her away from the door.

“Would you like your present?” He whispered into her ear from behind.

She could not see him and did not turn as he held her shoulders. She knew what was coming, she decided she may as well get it started, “Are you going to spank me?”

She heard the smile in his voice, “Is that what you wanted?”

Stunned, she stammered, “I- I don’t know.” That was what he’d been planning, right? She suddenly wondered why she’d assumed that and if not that, what was he going to do.

“Did you think you were going to get spanked into orgasm for being a bad girl?”

“Yes.”

He chuckled. “How lovely. No, my love, I have a present for you and your little date. Then again, with how hot you look in that dress maybe I’ll just keep you instead.”

She shuddered, nerves tingling up her spine.

“Take this key, room 23 at the Motel up by Uxuhachi preserve. Paid up in cash, all for you and your lesbian friend to do every naughty depraved thing you can seduce her into doing.” She felt so confused, wanting to argue with him, but not feeling that she’d a right to say anything.

Unable to say no, she never could with him, she took the key and slipped it into her clutch.

“Oh, my love, I was worried you weren’t going to come for a second there.” His fingers traced her shoulders and across her neck. The forbidden nature of his touch sent sizzles through her, which made her curse herself. “But then I knew you couldn’t stay away. Do you know how I know that?”

She whimpered a query.

“Because,” he undid the tie at her back which held the dress about her shoulders, and undid the two crisscross loops. Untouched, her dress fell forward, “you can’t help it. You’re the most amazing sexual creature I’ve ever know.”

He began kissing her neck as he ran his fingers over her front. His fingers were blocked from her nipples by the silicone cups that made up her strapless bra. He peeled them off, “You don’t need these,” she watched his fingers drop the down into the garbage. Her hand uselessly reached to the trash, but she didn’t even bother to bend down, knowing that he’d take her body in his hands, those strong hands that showed her so much pleasure over and over. Those hands pushed her dress down over her hips.

“Wow, sexy black underwear. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had plans for tonight already. But I’d expect nothing less from you, you hot little minx.”

Those dreadful awful magical hands teased her as his voice kept telling her such degrading thing that she knew were true to the core. She couldn’t bear to listen to the words even as she craved every syllable. She tried to turn around to kiss him but he took control of her body and turned her to his desk instead. She didn’t fight when he pushed her forward and bent her over it.

His hands ran circles over her round spherical buttocks that were presented before him. “God, you’re too tempting in these sexy panties.” She felt them slip down over her hips exposing her most intimate places to him. She waited expectantly to feel his hand come down to spank her, but instead he went straight to the teasing pleasure and she gasped.

“I know how much you wanted to be spanked, you dirty girl, but we don’t have time for that. I know you need to get back to the party.” Even has he teased her, she heard his zipper come down and felt wetness beginning to bloom. She bit her lip to keep from making a sound as he made her ready.

The bold intrusion of the soft fleshy head pressed against her entrance. Her lover was going to take her here in school. If she’d been a good girlfriend, she never would have come, but she wasn’t, she was a bad girlfriend, a naughty girl, a terrible human being, and a slave to her own craven lusts. Internally, she pleaded for him to just thrust into her. She didn’t want him to make her beg, even if she knew she would.

She felt relief when he thrust inside her, filling her with his manhood. Not for the love of him, but just for not having to be degraded before being rewarded. She could not understand the wrongness of her thoughts in the moment, she only enjoyed the sensation of being thoroughly claimed and fucked. He grabbed her by the hair and she felt grateful for not having spent the extra money to have hair done up like so many of the other girls. He thrust into her praising her for the tightness of her pussy and she squeezed him to please him all the more. She looked to the door wondering what would happen if someone walked in on them. Or worse (better?) if Ali walked in on them and saw how her girlfriend was really just a worthless whore. No, not a whore, they got money for what they did, she was a slut. She was a dirty filthy slut getting fucked bent over a desk by her coach. The terrible thoughts though her head drove her mad with lust, bringing her higher and higher, but she felt him grow inside her.

‘Not yet,’ she thought, ‘not there yet!’

“More,” she begged, “don’t stop,” but he through his hand over her mouth to shut her up and thrust hard and hard until she felt it. Hot sticky jets pulsed inside her making her feel slimy and panicked. She tried to cry out and scream no, but he held her for a few short brutal thrusts and would not let her make sound to complain. Spent, he withdrew, and she stayed there in shock and panic.

“There you are,” he pulled her panties back up over her hips and pulled her up. “Now listen closely, my dirty depraved little vixen.” His fingers began teasing her shaky unsatisfied lips through the flimsy panties as they slowly became pasted to her. “You are going to go get your girl and take her to the hotel. Here’s what I want you to do, and you’re going to and do you know why?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.