Bailey's Brother - Cover

Bailey's Brother

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 9: Bailey's First Time

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Bailey's First Time - Young teen Bailey Marsh tells the first person account of her own incestuous corruption at the hands of neighbors, teachers, and drug dealers. And it is all her brother's fault.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Black Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I woke up the next morning in my room, having gone there after almost falling asleep in Brian’s arms. I wanted to stay, but I wasn’t ready for what that meant. I smiled thinking about Mr. F. He called me a beauty. I guess that was one thing older guys have, they appreciate you. Well, I think I’d had my fill of Mr. F for a while. Wow, that was a bad pun. I smirked.

Brian was nice to me at breakfast and Mom asked me where I’d been. I told her about the movies, but left out he part about Phil. She seemed happy that I was treating myself to some fun with my earnings. I had almost $400 in my pocket even after the movie and food.

That evening I dragged Becky and Addy to Ross after school and got that top I’d been eyeing, with the draped front and the split cross back. I even got a new pair of jeans and some shoes to go with it. They were pretty surprised that I dropped a hundred bucks without a sweat, and I would be lying if I said that didn’t feel good.

But what felt even better was wearing it out. I was way overdressed compared to them and it didn’t match me lugging my backpack, but still, I looked good, older, like a woman. Especially with a few of the glances I was catching. I made sure to pose a little bit while we were hanging out. I swear, this one guy was with his pregnant wife and he was totally checking me out. I smiled at him and caught his blush. That perv.

“Geez, girl, you’re like, super confident today,” Addy remarked.

“Am I?” As asked, checking my nails casually. I grinned.

Becky smiled, “Uh oh, she’s discovered the power of cute clothes. Now we’ll never get her to run track with us. Condemned to a life a shopping trips and looking fabulous.”

“Truly tragic,” I deadpanned.

“Sign me up. I’d follow that insta,” Addy said.

“Or maybe someone is getting a case of the flutters? A - gasp - boy?” Becky grinned.

Addy grinned eyes focused in on me, “Ooh, intrigue in the palace, a suitor, a beaux?”

I smirked, “You’ve been reading the bard I see?”

“Ugh, I know tell me about it, but don’t change the subject!”

Becky pleaded, “C’mon, tell us!”

“Bechdel test much? No, it isn’t about some guy, I’m just feeling good.”

“Oh,” Addy stopped short, “So you’re saying Phil didn’t kiss you yesterday then.”

“What?! No, where did you even hear that?”

Addy winced, “We just heard from Sarah who talked to Brent who heard him talking about it at lunch. Oh my god, I’m so sorry. That lying dick.”

I sighed, “Well, he wasn’t lying, I mean he did try to kiss me, but no, that, no him? No.”

Becky brushed some lint off her shirt commenting sidelong, “That’s a shame. You were almost interesting there for a second.”

“You evil bitch!”

Adrianna smiles, “Well, I’m glad you’ve got your mojo back, even if Phil is a dick.””What do you mean tried to kiss you, was he like, whoops or was he pushy?”

“He just straight grabbed my face, I’m not even kidding, and mashes his lips on mine. I’m like,” I made a tight lipped stare. “Swear to god, he was like, kiss, and I’m like, what the hell dude, I don’t even know you. So yeah, so awkward.”

I piled on a little more and we had decided Phil was relegated to the trash heap. I took Becky’s bus to her home, the bus driver gave me a weird look, but I just acted normal and she didn’t question it. It really was great to have Becky and Addy as such good friends. Looking at her, I wondered did she check in her V card? What it was like? It took a while before I got the courage to say something.

“Uhg, I think I’m going to die a virgin.”

She was confused but seeing me drop my head into the couch cushion she sat next to me and comforted me. “Aw, no way, why do you even think that?”

“No, it’s true, I totally am.”

“Are you kidding me? You’re a total dish.”

I sighed leaning back on the couch. Becky knew me, at least she knew what to say to make me feel better. Not like Brian, who seemed incapable of just telling me I was pretty. I closed my eyes and thought about his lips on my forehead again.

I guess Becky thought that was sadness, “Bee-B, what’s wrong? Where’s this coming from?”

“What’s it like?” I asked her straight and direct.

She was both flustered and surprised with the question, “I- what- what do you mean?”

“You know, sex, what’s it like?”

“Why would you ask me?”

“Well, didn’t you, I mean I thought last year with Ishmael...”

“Oh, no, no we didn’t go all the way.”

“Oh.”

She bit her lip, “Well, sort of, I’m still a virgin, so ... Yeah, we’re in the same boat.”

I looked at her skeptically, “Sort-of-virgin? That sounds like a story.”

“Not one you’re getting.”

Yeah right. I played my not even sort of virgin card and pleaded to live vicariously through her. From what I pieced together, she lost her oral V and they were about to go all the way, but he’d barely started and ended early. What a mess. She really wasn’t a V anymore, but it was so mediocre that she still feels like one. She helped me more than she could possibly know.

It was strange, though. I had never really thought about punching the v card until Mr. F asked me about it. I wasn’t even thinking about it, but now that I was, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. But there was no one, really, that I wanted for that job.

Job, crap, Mr. Gadsten, I was going to work with him this afternoon. I told Becky I had to bail, she got real suspicious, so I explained that I’d forgotten about Mr. Gadsten.

“Bailey,” she said with a lot of concern, “you aren’t - with your boss, are you?”

I blinked and laughed, “No, not even hardly. Plus, he’s like older than my dad.”

Her eyes softened their concern, “Sorry, phew, what was I thinking?”

I smiled, “You were thinking I was interesting ... Sorry, still just me, and I gotta gotta gotta go!”

It was a pretty long walk back. I wanted to jog part of it, but my bookbag would kill my shoulders so I speed walked as much as I could. By the time I got to his place the sun was setting and his van wasn’t even in the driveway. I knocked on the door a sweaty mess, but his wife answered.

“Hi Bailey, honey, so sorry, you missed him. He left like like half an hour ago,” she had a smile in her voice like acid mixed in water.

“Oh, okay. I’m- tell him I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine, honey, some kids aren’t ready for responsibilities yet. You’re young, you should be out playing with your friends. Go on home now.”

I could hear her muttering ‘ingrate’ under her breath as she closed the door on me. Crap. I wasn’t really making my money from him anyway. But, he was nice, though. He wasn’t like Mr. F. He paid attention to me without trying to do stuff to me. He was sweet, and definitely deserved better than that witch.

That meant I had to wait until Saturday to work, which was fine. I sent him a text apology, since I knew he wouldn’t get it if I didn’t. He said it was alright, that I’d missed out on some paid time, but that he could work with me that weekend. Friday night came around, I’d gone on my run but Mr Gadsten wasn’t home when I got back and even Brian wasn’t home. I walked naked from the shower to my room for a stupid thrill imagining somebody was peeping but that was about it for daring on that day. Brian didn’t even come home until late, so I actually did homework and even started writing my submission for the writing camp. The deadline was coming up, so I really needed a topic and I didn’t think I could really write about all my activities lately. That would really make the English teacher’s eyes pop out.

I got up bright and early Saturday with an excitement in my tummy. I didn’t notice dad was home until I heard the snoring. I know it is stupid, but I missed him and I was kind of excited he was here until I saw an empty bottle of whiskey by the bed. He was passed out on top of the covers next to mom. The sun wasn’t up yet, but there was a glow streaming in to what should have been a nice scene. My mom and dad together in the morning glow, except my mom was drugged up on pills and my dad was drunk and passed out. That’s probably the only way they stand each other. I felt disgusted looking at him. God, maybe I am adopted. A girl could dream.

Whatever, I had big plans today, I was going to hang out with Mr Gadsten and learn about technician stuff or at least I was going to help him out. I got a wicked thought, though. You know there is a way I could really get his attention. I put on the thin tank top I wore to tease Brian and no bra underneath. Looking at myself in the mirror, I tweaked my nipples until they stuck out.

I looked positively scandalous! I looked at myself vamping with a sexy smile. Could you even imagine the look on his face if he saw me like this with my nips playing pokey and little white panties on. He’d absolutely lose it! I gave my booty a little spank. Huh, I guess running had been doing me a little good. I had some curve in my booty and a little shape to my chicken legs. I mean I was still scrawny as all hell, but maybe there was something to this whole exercise thing.

I put on some shorts, my old threadbare windbreaker jacket, and my trusty Keds and headed outside for breakfast and sunrise but it was already peaking over the houses. Mr Gadsten’s wife pulled out and she shot me a superior look. I smiled and waved to her, I figured that might piss her off. I don’t know why she hates me, but the feeling’s mutual.

Brian probably wouldn’t be up for hours and my mom - who knows. Whatever, I didn’t have to be lonely, I had Mr. Gadsten.

I finished off my half handful of goldfish and tossed half my string cheese into the lawn, what a breakfast, I know, so healthy blah blah. I guess I wasn’t very hungry. Anyway I finished and went to knock on his door, after no answer, I checked and it wasn’t locked so I just went in. He was in the shower.

“Mr Gadsten?”

“Mr. G?”

“I’ll wait down here, ‘kay?”

I guess he didn’t hear me cause he came downstairs with a towel on, “Jesus Christ!” He jumped when he saw me sitting on the couch checking Insta.

“Hi, Mr Gadsten, you were in the shower so I thought I’d chill here and wait for you. I hope that’s okay?” He was clutching the towel and his heart. He wasn’t too bad for an old guy. I mean yeah, he had a gut, but not a blob like Mr F. Plus he had these strong forearms and shoulders. His chest wasn’t too bad either, kind of like Adam driver but a little more pudgy and salt and pepper chest hair.

“Yeah, no that’s, hell how’d you get in?”

“Your wife let me in,” I lied. “I’m sorry, I will go wait in the garage.”

“Naw, Hell, you’re here, go ahead and set, just don’t go anywhere okay?” He trudged back upstairs to get decent.

I don’t know why I lied. Do you ever do that? Just lie for no reason, like a reflex. I felt bad about it though, cause Mr. G was nice. I probably should care, but my gut was eating away at me so by the time he came back I had to be honest with him.

“Alright now, just let me get my breakfast and -”

“Mr. Gadsten?” I asked with my hands down and clasped together, “I’m sorry but, I lied earlier, your wife didn’t let me in, the door was open and I came in but I didn’t want you to be mad, and I didn’t think about it, so I’m sorry, I just, I don’t know why I came in without asking, -”

“Kiddo, slow down. Relax, it is fine. Hell, if that’s the worst of it that’d make you the most honest person I ever worked with.” He added after a pause, “yes, ever. Now just let me eat my breakfast in peace and we’ll get to work.”

I tried to leave him in peace, but when I heard the sizzling I had to get up and go over. “Whatcha cooking?”

He looked at me stupefied, “bacon.”

Oh my, I can’t even describe to you the loveliness of that smell, salty and meaty and mouth watering. My eyes must have been as big as saucers staring at it. My stomach took over my brain, “it smells sooooo amazing.”

He smiled, “have you had breaskfast yet?”

“Oh yeah, I had something.”

“What’d you have?” peered at me while I watched in utter food lust at the sizzling and popping of meat and fat.

I confessed in a very small voice the contents of my meal. He was unimpressed.

“Hell, kiddo, don’t they feed you over there? Well, I see a hungry kid, you know what I do?”

I looked at him scared - it would be a bad idea for him to try to wake up my passed out dad and lecture him on feeding me. Oh boy, what did I start, stupid amen and my big eyes and that bacon, fuck!

Except he just smiled and put on three more slices of bacon. I felt the smile just slowly morph my face into an involuntary beam of joy. He made me a BELT, bacon egg (fried over medium), lettuce and tomato sandwich with mayo. He even had me try to flip my egg (I failed) and toast my own bread in the frying pan.

Mr G is kind of awesome. I mean, the kid and kiddo stuff was a little annoying, but otherwise he was just so great.

I unzipped my jacket in the kitchen ‘cause it was warmer in there than the rest of the house but kept it on even while I ate the sandwich and O M G. It was so good, I absolutely devoured it, guess I was hungry.

After that we had a plan to put in a good couple hours in the garage. It’s funny, everything felt nice and sweet inside, but when we went into the garage, everything changed. I’m sure he was planning on that change being all about business and work ethic and everything. He changed his tone to that teacher’s voice that grownups do. Just talk to me like a person, I’m pretty much an adult now, and quit with the kiddo stuff.

Fine, we’ll see about that kiddo stuff. I took off my jacket and put on my most innocent face and set about paying earnest attention to him. He stammered for a moment when he first saw me, so I raised my arms to tie my hair back into a ponytail and pretended to look away. He certainly got an eyeful while I took my time with my thick AF hair. He’d stopped back by the garage door opener and he looked like he thought about it for a second. I thought he was going to open it and let some air in but he just came right back and got to work.

He started teaching me the trick about troubleshooting a coin op mechanism, since the mechanicals were easier to do by hand. I kneeled next to him and leaned forward to look carefully at what he was trying to teach me because I was being an oh so attentive student. I could feel his eyes looking down my shirt with every stammer.

“One second, I’ll be right back,” he abruptly got up and walked out. I sat down on the ground and waited looking around. I wonder if he has a security cam set up. After all, Mr. F took pictures for his spank material. Maybe Mr. G. was just as pervy deep inside. Maybe he was setting cameras up to watch me right now, wouldn’t that be something. He could be watching me right now, pulling out his thing and - oops the door opened. Mr. Gadsten walked back in, opened the garage fridge, got a can of beer, and cracked it open.

“Can you get me one?” I teased.

“Hah, nice try, kiddo. I ain’t going to prison today.”

“Aww, they don’t take people to prison for that. Plus I’m sure you could get off.”

“Christ,” he took a swig, “Trust me, you wouldn’t want a beer you wouldn’t like the taste.”

I pouted, and I swear for a second he looked like he was going to give in. If he was distracted, he hid it pretty well because damn, he was doing a good job of staying on task. I had to focus to actually listen to him and learn some real stuff. Funny thing is, it’s really common sense when you know it, but I wouldn’t even have known where to start before. I managed to take out the entire mechanism myself, re-adjust the sensor, and put it back in and the second time, I worked! I felt so proud I bounced with joy and squealed, “I did it! I grabbed him by the shoulders and jumped up and down, almost forgetting my state of little dress. He smiled at me and tried not to look too hard as I spun around to the machine and clapped once for myself.

“Alright, I think we’re due for a break.” He got up and headed back to the fridge, and I followed close in tow. He was starting to bead up with sweat up top and I was getting a little warm too. I guess that’s why he always worked with the garage door open. The fridge was stocked with a heck ton of beers, PBR and some kind of ICEBrew. He cracked a second beer for himself, then at my hopeful glance he replied, “You aren’t getting any beer.” I gave him a McKayla frown and turned back. I heard him twist off something else, and he offered it to me, “Here, you’re working hard, you can have one of these if you really want it.”

I looked back to see him offering me some kind of fruity wine cooler. Nice!

“But for the love o’ hell, don’t go bragging to your friends. It’s just this one. Just to try.” Yes! Smiling in delight, I twisted off the top and took a tentative taste. It really was fruity - totes delish! I took a deep swig and he told me, “Slow down, you only get the one.”

We worked on the pinball machine he had for a little while. He slid under it and I snuggled up next to him. It wasn’t exactly snuggly on hard floor but he showed me a bunch and I got up and down a bunch to get various tools and lights. He sent me up a couple times and every time I came back, I made sure to lean over and give him a nice little eyeful before settling next to him again. He had to adjust his pants a couple times, and that made me grin. It kept getting warmer in the garage, but that made the wine cooler taste even better.

I’m not a mind reader, but I have a feeling if I wasn’t here, that door would be open right now. Whether he was doing that to protect my modesty or to see me get a little sweaty was up for debate. I think the latter.

I wiped off my forehead and upper lip the next time we came out from under. He groaned as he pulled himself to sit up. “Break time?”

“Yeah,” I sighed and pressed the half full wine cooler to my neck like they do in the movies. Wow, it really does make a good cold pack. Who knew?

He chuckled, “Might wanna drink that before it gets warm.”

“But it feels gooooood,” I drawled, savoring the cool glass on my hot skin.

He cracked his third beer, “Then cheers to feeling good,” he took a swig and I followed suit. I could taste the alcohol in it, it kept a heat in your mouth after you swallowed, but for the most part it was just fruity and tasty. I could see how you could get totally wasted on these, you could drink them like sodas.

He sat on a stool and asked me about school. I sat down on the floor in front of him, indian style, with my cooler popped right between my legs. It drew his attention down there and I saw him look a little bit. Absently, I played with the bottle. It was really fun to get him staring at me like this. I was in total control, I got my drink, I got his undivided attention, I got everything I wanted here. Funny how my mind drifted back to Mr. F’s thing in my hands and I started playing with the bottle the way I’d played with the other thing. Mr. G was in a trance.

“Mister Gadsten?”

“Hmm? What?”

I took a little sip, “How did you get so good at this?”

“Heh, well I worked at NASA for a while. I don’t think I ever told you that,” he had told me that, “And after the layoffs I needed some extra work. Well a buddy of mine had some money and owned the strip mall down off main with the old movie theater. Now this was back a while ago before the big one so back in that day, the one off main was the place to be now. So he needed...”

He droned on, though he’d pause when I rubbed the bottle along my neck, and I could see him still peeking at my body. By the time h finished the story, I finished the bottle and was feeling pretty nice. My lips were a little buzzy, so I smacked them together.

“Ready to get back to it?”

“Ready steady spaghetti!” I popped back up, though it took me a little extra for my balance to catch up, but nothing you wouldn’t notice if you weren’t playing super close attention. Which, I think he was paying super close attention and that was kind of hot. I took his beer and it was almost empty, so I took the last swig to finish it.

“The hell?”

“What?”

“I said only one.”

“It wasn’t a drink.”

“Plus that’s pretty much all backwash.”

“Oh. I was gonna say beer is pretty gross.”

He shook his head as I threw the bottles in the recycler bin. “Alright,” he grunted as he got up, “What are we going to work on next.” Impulsively, I gave him a hug. “What’s all this about?”

I looked up at him, “Thanks for being so good to me, you’re the best boss and the best neighbor like ever.”

“Alright now, no need to get all sappy,” he rubbed my back with one arm and despite his words, he didn’t push me off. He even slipped a finger under the fabric of my tank top in back. Maybe he thought I wouldn’t notice it, but I definitely did. There’s a kind of intimacy in it.

“For real though,” I arched to look up at him which pressed my chest against his body, “you’re taking your own free time and spending it on some lame girl. You teach me stuff and pay attention to me and ... and it’s nice.”

“Oh, I see, you’re one of them lovey drunks.”

“I’m not drunk.”

“Some people, they drink, they get to fightin’. Others, you get a few in ‘em and they get deep and thoughtful. Then you got your lovey drunks. They’re the easiest to get along with.”

I grinned, “So you’re saying I’m the best. That’s true. What kind of drunk are you?” I was still holding on to him swaying as I looked up at his big old chin and stubble.

“A dumbass,” he said as he patted my bottom and shooed me off him. I giggled with a look back. I was seeing some signs of life from the old man. He got back down under the machine, “Alright, now I wanna show you how the sound comes routed, this machine is a little unique cause it’s older...”

I plopped down sitting at his feet so he’d continue. “Now this next section is a little high up so you’re going to have to reach up. Might wanna hold on to the side to pull yourself up.” I got under to take a look and I lay flat then reached up. There was no way. I flailed my arms like a t-rex trying to reach the cookies and broke into giggles. He chucked too. What would he think if I climbed up on him right now? I’d lie on his body and work on the machine, and he’d go nuts with his body pressed into my back. God, I was so bad. But like a chicken shit that I am, I just grinned at him close enough to smell the familiar smell of beer on a man’s breath.

“God, it’s really hot in here.” I shimmied back and stood up. Part of me wondered if Brian was up by now and what he’d think if he saw me here with Mr. Gadsten. “We should open the door,” I announced with authority then went to fumbled with the locks till I opened it up. The cool air drifted over me and my skin. He suddenly grabbed me up by the hips and pulled me back from the doorway. “Hey!” I complained, but felt a thrill when I felt a little hardness poke at me as my back brushed against him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.