Bailey's Brother
Chapter 3: Bailey's First Touch

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bailey's First Touch - Young teen Bailey Marsh tells the first person account of her own incestuous corruption at the hands of neighbors, teachers, and drug dealers. And it is all her brother's fault.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Black Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I wore the same outfit to school the next day, but with the camisole. Still I felt different, confident. On the way out to the bus stop, I ran into Mr. Gadsten who greeted me with a “Good morning, Bailey.”

“Morning,” on a whim I spun on my heels and pointed at him, “I’m running again tonight. Consistency.”

He smiled and nodded in agreement, “Consistency.”

At school, I was chatting with Addy and Becky. Even got yelled at in home room for chatting. We giggled at that.

“You look good,” Becky remarked.

“Yeah, yesterday you seemed kind of down,” Addy added, “Did you change your makeup or something?”

“Nope,” I shook my head. “Just feeling good.”

“Ooh, did you get in to that writing camp?” Addy asked hopefully.

“No, I haven’t even sent in the application. It’s not due for another couple weeks.”

“Huh, well you seem really good.”

“I feel like Wonder Woman, incontrovertibly unconquerable.”

“Yeah, rock on, girly girl!”

I’ll be honest, my legs were still a little sore from the last run. I am still amazed at how Adrianna and Becky can run so far so fast. Still, when I got home, I swung by the bathroom and grabbed my swim halter from the shower before heading into my room to change. I wasn’t bold enough to go without a t-shirt. I mean it wasn’t summer or anything or I might have.

The run was just as bad as it was last time, worse even. But I managed to muddle out a mile and a half again and get back even more of a sweaty mess than last time. Mr. Gadsten’s car was home, but he wasn’t out front. He works loose hours, since he fixes vending machines and video games for a living. The first time Brian heard that he thought it was so cool. He even worked for him one summer, but that didn’t stick.

I wandered back to the backyard and caught my breath. I really felt like a sweaty mess, but the sun was out and the air was cool enough to my overheated skin. I started stretching when I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. I couldn’t be sure, but I think one of the shades shifted in Mr. Gadsten’s place. I looked away and bit my lip. He could be watching me right now. Would he? The thought tickled me. I smiled and took off my top. Trying to look casual, I started stretching again. Again, he probably wasn’t watching me, but if he was.

He’d definitely see how well I could touch my toes. Maybe he’d like seeing me stretch my arms back and stick out my chest. Well, not that there was much there anyway. I was twisting my body side to side when I saw it. The window shade definitely moved and I saw a silhouette. O M G. He was totally there, totally watching me. I suddenly felt nervous, self conscious, and at the same time excited.

I don’t know what got into me, but I scratched my hip once, then twice. Pretending to be irritated, I pulled the side of my shorts down just a bit, showing off my white patterned panties and picked at the waistband. If he was watching I could only imagine what was going on in his mind. There I was, glistening with sweat, fresh off a run wearing a swim halter top standing in the sun. My bare midriff out for the world to see completely oblivious to his eyes wandering all over my body. He’d be begging to see what’s underneath, and I, the picture of perfect innocence, had pulled down my shorts so he could see the side of my panties for just a few scant seconds. God, that felt so hot. Satisfied, I pulled the shorts back up, and pulled my shirt back on. As I walked back to the house I saw the blinds shift again and I smiled to myself feeling a little sexy for the first time. He was totally watching.

I went in through the back door and the tv was on. Usually he’s upstairs playing on the laptop, I guess he missed the real show, I grinned. “Hi Bri,” I sing-songed as I went to get some water.

“I’m not Brian, but you can call me anytime you want cutie.”

I yelped in surprise. It wasn’t Brian, it was some black guy. “Holy jeebus, you scared me-”

“Aww, sweetie, don’t be like that, I promise I’m a nice guy,” he smiled and gave me a wink. He had a wide easy smile that dripped of confidence and a letterman’s jacket opened loosely over his broad chest. Calvin Demarcus? Why was the football team’s star wide receiver hanging out in my living room?

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know you were here, Calvin right?”

He looked at me sideways, “What? I’m Rob. Calvin? Please, you did not just tell me I look like that punk assed bitch.” She bit her lip. Honestly, she’d never really looked at them much without their helmets on. This was actually Robert Webb, he played cornerback. I just shrugged. What, it’s not like I was going to dig myself deeper.

“Well, you’re cute, and you’re Brian’s little sis, so maybe I might let you get a pass.” He got up and approached me, I suddenly felt small in comparison to his broad powerful frame. I backed up until I hit the counter. He put a hand on the counter next to my hand, trapping me, invading my space. I felt the warmth of him emanating from his body and the scent of him, thick and musky. “If you do me a favor.”

“W-what?” I stammered out.

“Let me get a little of that sweetness.” He had a playful gleam in his eye, and I was at once terrified and excited. Paralyzed with indecision and frankly shock that this was happening I tried to protest but nothing but half word fragments jumbled and collided in my throat. He leaned in, omg omg blared through my head, he stopped, his predatory eyes devouring me intently, then I heard a wrapper rustle from behind me. He pushed off taking a twizzler from the jar and grinned at me.

I was breathless, clutching my t-shirt and feeling light and floaty.

“What the hell, dude?” Brian came in with a lunch bag.

“Nothing man, we’re just chatting. You’re sweet sister here just let me have some candy,” he grinned biting off a piece so casually as if nothing had happened at all.

Brian looked to me, but I couldn’t engage, “I gotta go shower,” I muttered and hurried out.

“Yeah, you look a little hot,” Rob added with a grin.

Brian hit him in the shoulder, “Dude.” When I was out of sight, he continued, “That’s my sister man, not cool.”

I retreated to the shower with Brian running interference. I turned the knob to start the cold rush of water and felt thankful for my big brother. Sitting on the toilet lid, I finally caught my breath. It was only then that I realized how tense I was. That was way intense. I’m not racist, we just never really hung out around any black people. I mean aside from Mexicans there’s hardly any non-white people around. Rashmi, doesn’t count. She’s the whitest girl I know even if she’s brown. She’s just like, a tan white girl.

But that moment in the kitchen, woah. I shook my head and lied to myself that I was never going to let him kiss me. I knew it was a lie, though, but pushed it out of my mind. I took a little longer than usual in the shower hoping Rob would be gone by the time I got out. From the silence I guessed that he was. Covered in a towel, I tip toed over to my room, when Brian called up, “Hey, Bailey, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Sorry about Rob, he can be a little rude.”

I smiled down to him. From where he was standing he could only just see my head and mop of thick wet hair. “It’s okay, and thanks.”

He offered a sheepish smile, “Again, sorry.” I had almost made it back into my bedroom when he asked, “You planning on reading tonight?”

I nodded, “Yeah, why?”

“Okay, I won’t disturb you,” he left quickly. That was weird. A few minutes later mom came home. I heard some rustling and my brother’s door slammed shut right before she opened the front door. Again weird. It pulled me out of my book about a guy who gets rabies and a hurricane. I don’t remember the name. I was kind of distracted I guess. Mom called us down for dinner, so I put on a robe over my tank top and pajama shorts and went down.

“Aw honey, you look like you’re ready for bed,” she said with a sympathetic smile.

“No, I’m fine.”

“Guess what I get for dinner for us.”

“KFC?” It said so on the bags.

“KFC,” she confirmed, “And I got you the green beans and coleslaw you love.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.