No King - Cover

No King

Copyright© 2018 by peterbeater

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - incest and mom swapping

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking  

It was maybe three weeks later when Marnie went to answer the door there was Kathy and a quick look said that had to be her mother. “Oh Kathy, sorry you missed him this is Paul’s weekend with his father.”

“Oh I knew that, mom and I were talking and she wanted to meet you, this is my mother Moira.”

Marnie was very nervous, what was going... “I told mom about you and me and Paul.” 9 words that hit her like an sledgehammer! Moira pushed by her and they ended up in the kitchen.

Moira sat at the nominal head of the table, a seat usually reserved for Paul, “Now, Marnie right?” She didn’t wait for confirmation. “At first I was going to call the cops, you’ve got to know Kathy’s underage”

If she thought that sledgehammer was bad this was like an ax. I ... un ... it was just...”

Talking right over her Moira continued, “But then Kathy told me how good you were, how she came and came and I figured you can make my baby cum, I bet you’d love to make me cum.”

This had been a frantic five minutes for Marnie, Jail - Shame - Newspapers - Jail! Now she looked at Kathy sitting there with a grin from ear to ear, when she looked at Moira she could detect a smile at the corners of her mouth, but them she looked at the rest of the package, there was nothing wrong with this Moira, certainly had a good looking chest and seemed like someone who exercised a lot. A deep breath, “I’m sure the three of us can be good friends.”

Moira held up a hand, Not friends, I think servant and mistress!”

Marnie felt herself get instantly wet, “Yes ma’am, I’m sure I cam make you and mistress Kathy very happy.” She liked this game!

Paul came home from his father’s and found three naked ladies. His mom, her face flaked with dried juices from the other two. Kathy was as naked as the two older women, but she remembered her manners, “Mother allow me to introduce Paul, he’s Marnie’s son and very good in bed. Paul, this is my mother, Moira, your mom has been eating her out since yesterday.” His mother still had some limits, she blushed

Paul on the other hand was looking at 3 naked ladies, six tits; one set of pointers, his mom’s slight sag and this Moira who somehow had combined big heavy appearing boobs with still a hint of teen age pointedness. It seemed like a dream or dreams come true. Looking at the three of them he was momentarily gobsmacked, but then he realized they were naked for a reason, and he figured the reason was him. “Mom, get over here and get my clothes off then I want you to feed my prick to these two, better be willing, cunts.: He looked hard at this Moira as he said that.

Marnie had barely gotten over being bossed by that Moira, it was fun but it was the sort of thing usually done after too many drinks and in the dark. She had found she liked it out in the open, and once she got a pillow under her knees she was prepared to eat pussy for a long time. Huh, that Mor thought she was in charge but Marnie felt her cum under her tongue, leaning back she saw that face, twisted in a very big orgasm ... There bitch who’s top cunt now? ... Wait till you eat this sweet pussy! ... Now listening to her son take charge, she couldn’t be prouder,,, He’s growing up. My man, ... my jocker ... our pimp! ... Wait till she feels that cock!...

Moira had long ago learned she was a cock lover, getting her puss eaten could get her off, but to be fully happy she needed dick, needed it in a deep tribal way, her pussy, Oh Yeah, but her mouth, she wasn’t in love with cum, but a small price to pay for that feeling, her tongue her mouth, she was controlling his cum, their future, even her ass, she didn’t cum very often on anal but the idea she had their dicks in her asshole, her asshole controlled them! loved it. all of it. Now this kid sounded like just what she needed, a take charge cock. It was almost a religious procession, Marnie, a hand firmly around his dick leading, then Paul, where his dick goes he’s sure to follow. then Moira following closely with a hand on one his ass-cheeks and her daughter right behind, holding and pulsing her mom’s ass cheek.

Once in the master bedroom, he sent his mother to wash her face, “Get all clean, we’re going to start a whole new set of flavors.” She came back to her son in the middle of the bed, Kathy was holding his dick up with just fingertips while both she and her mother were on one elbow, licking at him like kids with a Popsicle. He grinned up at her, “Come here baby, give me some nice tit to suck on!” Quick as a wink she was there, hand holding a boob to her son’s mouth, looking down she could watch mother and daughter pay their obedience to her son’s master prick.

Now that he had her tit firmly in his mouth she let go and put her hand down on somebodies head, she was only looking at Paul, he was the only important one in this bed. “You want them to deep throat you baby?” he nodded not releasing her boob. Looking down she had her hand on that Mor’s head. -- Ahh good payback! -- “Take a deep breath bitch, you’re going all the way!” She shoved down there was a guttural sound of complaint and then she felt it. her boy’s prick had pushed through all the way, she could just see Moria’s nose buried in his pubic hair: “Swallow, breath through your nose, swallow, love that prick!” These weren’t love words. they were orders. Paul was surprised at his mom, she was never like this. He could feel those throat muscles swallowing around his cock. Fucking Great! He let Marnie’s tit fall from his mouth in his lust. Marnie didn’t even notice she was so excited over her new power. Show me someone that can withstand the pleasures of three women in the same bed with him! For Paul it was a hyper-fast cum, hardly any warning, a sensation in his balls, his dick expanded and he was blasting directly down Moria’s throat. It seemed like a millisecond. She had a terrible coughing fit, she’d actual got some sperm in her lungs. Between Kathy and his mom, they got her hands up, her back slapped and she cleared her lungs. Taking deep breaths she could only think, this guy must cum a quart. That, plus she knew how good her boobs looked with her hands in the air

As soon as they got Moira back to normal Marnie was down on her son, licking up any leftovers. For both mother and daughter this was a new world, a mother sucking her son off in front of strangers. Well not so much strangers after today. A lot of pussy had been licked in the last 24 hours. Kathy watched as Marnie buried her nose in her son’s crotch, she could only think, I’ve got to learn how to do that.

For Paul, this was a hell of a foursome. His mom, because of her motherhood, a really great fuck, Kathy, because of her youth and enthusiasm a way above par fuck, and now her mama who can certainly deepthroat, time to find out just how good her cunt is. His incestuous relationship with momma and the other mothers had made him fearless? uncaring? Anyway, “So Moira, I think I’ll call you Mor, works for me, so Mor you and Kathy had a good time with my mom. You have to understand, I own mom, you can’t fuck with her without my permission.” Marnie. still licking his softening dick was so proud to hear her son declaring his ownership, wished he was hard and cumming in her mouth right then.

Moira liked this game, “OK sir how can this poor cunt and her daughter make it up to you?”

“Perhaps, a spanking, followed by a solid ass fuck,” For Mor it had been a long time since someone talked to her like that, she ran a tongue in his ear.

“Oh sir, I need a leader, perhaps you’re the one.” It didn’t take long, Paul sitting on the edge of the bed, Mor over his lap, her daughter holding her mothers hands to stop any squirming. The grin on Kathy’s face was a little scary. For Paul the spanking was just a test to see if this cunt would be a willing cunt, a spanking followed by an ass fuck, if they came back after that, he’d know he owned them, if not there’s lots more out there, but that grin, he had to wonder what Kathy was planning for her mother.

Five medium whacks on each cheek had centered Mor’s mind, then she heard Paul, “Mom, did this cunt push you around? Want some of this?” For the first time, Kathy really had to hold on to her mom. WACK, four solid hits right in a row. Moira was scared, but Paul saved her. “OK mom, that’s enough for now, I think we’re all gonna be real good friends after today, no bruising.” Changing subjects, he asked,” Think that ass is red enough to fuck?”

Marnie jumped right in, “It could use some more care, but I guess it’s OK for the first time.” By now Mor was getting scared, how far was this going to go?

Her daughter jumped in to save her. “You can’t do her back there dry, let me lube her up for you.”

You would have had to be inside Moria’s head to even guess all the thoughts roaring around in there. ‘My ass, long time, my daughter greasing me up, disgusting, SO EXCITING, oh that finger, her own daughter had a finger in her ass, so disgusting so hot, I’m going to gt fucked in the ass in front of... , she felt that thumb opening her up. “Ahhh slowly please, Kathy, easy, easy, it’s been a long time please go slow.”

Paul barely understood her, he was so wrapped in watching a daughter stick a thumb up her mother’s ass. But he knew how to respond, “ You want slow, you want easy? Get down there and get my cock nice and wet!”

For Moira, this was an answered prayer. She needed a boss in bed, her last two boyfriends were so nice she was bored. As exciting as a vanilla tasty freeze, oh she would get off but it was a lot like eating at McDonald’s when you really wanted a Porterhouse. Yeah you were fed but there was still a hunger inside. She dived on his cock, was this the guy she was looking for? This time she had time to enjoy his cock, for a woman the joys of cocksucking are many, first the baby’s need to suck. second the power, you had his cock in your mouth, you were in charge, third the control; your lips and tongue gave you the power to time his cumming. Like many women she had reflected on sucking. it wasn’t a fuck but it was securely in second place. As her lips went up an down her tongue was exploring, under the foreskin, and she could actually feel at least two thick pulsing blood vessels.

“Very good bitch, I see where your daughter learned a lot from you.” She was pulled up on to the bed and was on hands and knees, almost before she knew it. “Kathy, it’s your mom, you put me in!” Four people heard Paul and three were each turned on in their own way. For Kathy, the power; she was going to shove a dick up her mother’s ass, for Marnie; the pride of hearing her own son, and for Moira, the man she needed; her nipples swelled in excitement, she was going to be taken, she would be forced to obey ... obey a boy!!! She tried to hide her smile of lust. For Paul, he couldn’t believe he was getting away with this shit!

Paul gave a little jump when Kathy tried to grab his cock, she failed the first time, between her mom’s saliva and her lube slicked hand it was like trying to grab an eel! The second time she grabbed at the base and squeezed hard. Once she had a grip she started positioning him. Paul was so excited, a daughter helping to debauch a mother, this was almost as good as fucking his own mother, wait till he gets these two together. Things were so exciting he actually started doing the multiplication tables in his head. By the way, 15 times 12 equals 180! He got that far before he came in her ass. First there was his cock blocked by a tight little hole but her daughter kept poking and suddenly there was a slackening and he was in, just an inch but in her ass!

Kathy’s hand jerked back, she didn’t want to get in the way of watching her mother get plundered, “That’s it, Paul fuck that ass!”

With a hand on each hip he pulled Moira onto his cock, so tight, her asshole was perfect, suddenly it was his thighs bouncing off her ass, an extra hard pull and he was bottomed. This ass was his

Moira pleaded, “Please a minute, you’re so big back there.” It was no problem to stop for a moment, the tightness of this ass was a wonder, he wallowed in it.

But only for a moment, now to own this ass, this cunt, Moira thought those first strokes were being nice to her, they were actually Paul savoring that dark passage, each ripple and crease , each inch increased his lust. When he increased his speed, Moira was amazed she was getting off on this, her ass was on fire with excitement, in the meantime her daughter was running both hands up and down her back then, “Kathy, get up there your momma wants to eat that puss.” Both mother and daughter realized that was exactly what they both wanted.

Kathy scrambled to get to the top of the bed and spread her legs as she slithered into position, her mother cranked her neck to smile up at her daughter and was a little surprised to hear, “Suck me bitch, or I’ll have Paul; whip your ass!”

What a turn on. then her daughter’s hands wrapped her hair in knots and pulled her into her pussy. Oh warm. moist, the smell, an incense to her nose as it was flattened against her daughter’s crotch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.