No King
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by peterbeater

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - incest and mom swapping

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking  

She had hit the bed, flat on her back, legs spread, open in welcome, as he leaned in to kiss her she felt that, oh so hard, cock poking her. SO GOOD! Quickly Marnie was holding her newest, most wonderful cock in the world. Lips were welded to her nearest boob. She had a momentary remembrance of how it felt to nurse this newest of lovers. But this was so much better, and then those lips were on her; lips, tongue, her mouth was invaded and no longer hers, she gave everything she owned or was to her lover. from knees to the bottom of her rib cage it was as if she was all liquid inside, and that tongue stirred her to a new frothiness. Without a word he put some pressure on her hips and she gladly rolled onto her stomach.

Two hands, a pull on her hips, and she was on her knees and hands, she always liked dog fashion, there was something so degrading about being in a submissive position, her ass in the air, advertising her willingness, the fact that her pretty little pussy was sort of hanging out in the public, made her feel even more cuntish, a tramp begging, she was always a little scared, a little excited, about what she would do if her lover did bring a dog in to the bed, would she? The thought made her even wetter. Oh God, she was so available, then two fingers in her, it was as if her cunt was hanging open exposing her to the world, but those fingers ignited her, she wiggled her ass in invitation. With a new love there isn’t a lot of need for foreplay she was ready, she wanted THAT DICK in her now!

Then those conquering fingers slid out and up to her ass! She flinched. “Come on Marnie I told you, you are my cunt now and I want your ass!”

Her shoulders slumped in submission and she took a deep breath, “Yes sir, this cunt’s ass is yours to command.” She tried to push out to ease the pressure. Her son wouldn’t be the first one back there, she loved him and was gladly giving her ass to him, but it was going to hurt, she would bear the pain as part of her job as a woman, she gave pleasure, that was her job function plus she knew that the pain was only a prelude to that weird involved pleasure she got from having her butt plundered. “Yes sir, but gently please, at least at first, you’re big, please, slowly.?” There it was, at first it felt like a club, so blunt so wide, pressing against her poor little asshole, her lube from in front was a help, but she made a mental note, lots of tubes of lube, all over the house, not caught again like this, Please honey, let me lick you a little make it better for you.” I s there a boy anywhere that can resist that request? And from his own mom? A quick shuffle and still on all fours she had a cock, her cock, she made this! In her mouth, anointing her in incestuous congress! Oh it felt so good, her son in her mouth how could any mom resist this? Sucking hard and wrapping her tongue around the beautiful cock, she reveled in her good fortune, her son loved her, he let her suck his cock she could have stayed a week.

“OK Marnie get it good and wet time to split your ass!” She tried to soak his cock, between her prelube and her spit it wasn’t that all bad, he knelt there his prick applying light pressure to her sphincter, she didn’t will it but suddenly her muscles relaxed and she had an inch of young healthy greedy cock in her ass.

A gasp and, “Oh honey, you got me, wait a minute Ohhh, god you’re big!”

With a wiggle and the threat of a deeper thrust. He smiled, “I bet you say that to all the boys.”

“No, No, I don’t fool around, you’re the first in almost a yearrrr!” He had added another half inch of depth to her widening ass, she had to wonder if she’d ever be the same. Dropping off her hands onto her elbows she started to work helping to ravage her poor little ass. Even with a very small twitch on her part the avenging pole that was his cock got another inch. Somehow that was an unmarked boarder, her ass gave up all defenses, her son slid into her. No one ever had been that deep She was about to cry out for mercy wen she felt his crotch start to bump against her ass ... Thank god she thought and with a deep breath her son had filled her ass, Perry at the pole could not have been prouder.

“That’s the way momma, my wonderful ass cunt, so tight, so lovely You feel so fucking good, I want your ass every day! Mom, Marnie, I’m going to fuck this ass and this cunt full time. Your ass is gorgeous both inside and out. You know I’ve got to spank you, hell I want to whip you, Oh fuck this ass when it’s hot from a spanking.” She loved her boy but could they just fuck without all the talk? At least for a while?

By now his precum had her lubed, as he picked up speed Marnie felt it, she was going to cum! Her son’s hands roamed her back, softly stroking, outlining her shoulder blades and then moving down and pulling her even closer by her hips, she was in his complete control and she loved it. She was a toy for her own son, and with that thought she started cumming! She had a momentary vision of the insides of her ass, her son’s giant cock exploring a pink cave, somehow in this vision it was as if his cock was equipped with a headlamp, she could see her insides quaking in pleasure, somehow it seemed as if her asshole was endless it was open for her impaler. She loved this, more. deeper! She didn’t even realize she was drooling as her body bounced on the cock that was her new master! She started trying to massage the cock that was opening whole new worlds to her, by inhaling and tightening her butt she felt she was drawing that wondrous cock even deeper into her. Then he came, his cock got even bigger, she felt that hot cum explode in side of her. All this gave her the biggest orgasm of her life! Her head fell into the pillow and she started chewing it in her ecstasy.

Paul fell onto her collapsed back, they were welded by their mutual sweat. Now Paul found the only drawback to anal sex he had nothing to grab! A half turn, a pull on her shoulder and now face to face he had tits to play with. Almost automatically one hand went to her pussy. She was swamped, oh boy, mommie likes it in her ass! As one finger moved lazily across her clit and dipped into her, he kissed her, “Marnie, the best ever, you are the greatest fuck in the world!”

Marnie was so wired that just that single slow moving finger was driving her up another wall of pleasure, “Oh hon, not me, us, we’re the great ones, never came like that, I think I blew all the wax out of my ears,” She smiled and hugged him, one hand went naturally to his cock, still slimy and sticky from their joining. “I know you’re my son and I shouldn’t brag but this is a wonderful cock, we both should be proud, you for owning it and me for helping to make it.”

With that a hand was on top of her head pushing down, she knew what he wanted and she wasn’t going to refuse him. She had never sucked a cock fresh out of her ass, well shit, she’d never had sex with her son until ... The first lick was very tentative, she had no idea if what she was going to taste,,, not too bad a little mustier? aged? more fragrant than a puss dipped cock but she could handle this, she loved this boy and his wonder cock; she would take anything he gave her,

Paul knew he owed his mother when he felt the tip of her tongue worm under his foreskin to clean every bit of his dick, it was all he could do to not shove hard on her head, but the idea, first get her used to it and then fuck her around forever, won out. Hands softly running through her hair as her head bobbed, “Good girl, what a mom, what a cock sucker, what a fuck, love you the most, my sweetheart my lover!” He pulled her off his cock and kissed her hard. The slightest of ass taste was worth it to feel her melt under him. Mother and son dozed off in each other’s arms, both thinking that if this is supposed to be so wrong how come I feel so good?

On the next Friday, there was a meeting of the Mother’s Club, as Marnie called them. Coffee and screwdrivers were the breakfast menu. “How would you girls feel about an overnighter, My family has a big cabin on the river. big open space living, dining and kitchen and 4 bedrooms, all with private baths. We could go on Saturday morning and come back on Sunday afternoon.”

Rose was first, “Sounds good to me but how about Friday night too? Maybe we could fuck these guys out a little, I had to yell at John a couple of times this week, he wanted to stay home from school! As it is, I get undressed by 3 PM, I mean he hits the door and I’m on my back right away.”

Mary said it, “You bragging or complaining?

“Come on, you know what I mean, I’m sure your boy is the same, shit I love all the sex but a friendly hello would be nice once in a while.” They all laughed. Another round of screwdrivers and they worked out the details, I’ll bring steaks for a cookout, vodka for us, and beer for them, OK then 6 PM Friday.

Mary couldn’t believe it, she had let her son drive, since the sex had started he had been asking for more and more responsibility. She loved the fact that her ‘little boy’ was not only the best sex partner ever but watching him grow and take on more duties excited her. She knew without her daily doses of sex he would never have blossomed like this, But now sitting in the passenger seat, her panties were already in the glove box, and she had got as close as she could so she could hold his cock while he drove. “No, I will not suck you off while you’re driving, pull over sure, but I don’t want you cumming behind the wheel, god knows what ditch we’d end up in.” Jim had to sort of agree with her, but to teach her to not to say no he had made up his mind she would get three cums on this drive, she’s already had two and was now sort of dick whipped, those fingers were exhausting her, she loved it but ... there, it was starting again, “Oh honey, pull over let me kiss that gorgeous cock AHHH!”

“Promise me, you’re eating puss this weekend.”

“God yes, whatever you want, I told you, this is your pussy, your body, tell me what to do!’

His hand came up to her mouth, no words were needed she always sucked him clean, fingers or cock she couldn’t get enough. “Oh mom, I’m going to show you off this weekend, I want to watch the other guys fuck your ass, I want to watch you licking pussy and assholes.”

“Honey, I told you, I’m yours to command, point me and I’ll do it!’ As she said it she had to smile, would it be as good for Jim if he knew that she liked all that stuff? As a good mom, she felt not telling him made him feel more important. She gave his cock another squeeze. Too Much, they were off the road in a cloud of dust, the car had barely stopped when Jim had his mom by the back of her neck, as he pulled Mary into his crotch she was smiling, he loves me!

Marnie had made sure she and Paul were at the cabin first, “Hon, we have too, I’ve got the keys.” It was one of those magical summer weekends, warm, low humidity, as they were opening windows Marnie asked, “Paul, it’s up to you guys but how about if we declare this a topless weekend?” When she saw his grin, she went on, “I was thinking, we got two nights, if you want to we could draw lots or something and us girls would have to sleep with somebody different each night, I’d prefer to always be close to you,” big smile, “and your wonder cock, but we could make this a special weekend orgy something to remember.”

The other couples arrived within 15 minutes of each other, with welcoming Tom Collins in hand, everyone smiled remembering last time the ladies were drinking Tom Collins, Paul and Marnie laid out the ground rules for the weekend.

Unbuttoning his mom, Paul, in a theatrical deep voice, “I hereby declare this a topless weekend, anyone caught wearing a top will get a round robin spanking.”

Pulling on the sleeves of her blouse, Marnie said ‘Only two other rules this weekend. “One, girls are not allowed to say no from now till we leave on Sunday, and two, no closed doors, not bedroom, not bathroom.” She was going to ask if that was OK but her co-fuckers were dropping tops while she was still speaking. With the second Tom Collins the girls were down to just their undies, while not wearing thongs there was not a sight of some cotton briefs anywhere in sight,

John got next to Paul, “You know we ought to have the bed drawing now, imagine, you just get dome fucking and find out you got to spend the night with them.” They both sort of laughed over their embarrassment of riches. A deck of cards settled the pairing for tonight, it was understood that there would be a switch for Saturday night. Lunch was a bitch for the boys six tits swinging and bouncing at the table. Since the women could see the boys all but drooling over the exposed breasts they made a point of emphasizing their attributes.

After lunch Marnie showed them the ‘party room’ well it was the rec room with wall to wall futons! Unlike swimming you can have sex right after eating. Each boy found the only problem with group sex was there was so much going on! Someone sucking your cock and you found your first item was seeing what mom was up to, then what are the others doing, finally a touch of tooth brought you back to you own cock! But one of the best things about group activities was it was like living in a suggestion box, oh look! let’s try that! and on and on. Good food, good sex (is there bad sex?) the boys were starting to doze off at 2 PM, each mom crawled over to their son and snuggled up. Two of them were rewarded with an arm over them, Rose had to settle for her son trying to get tight with her ass. The wiggle and push he gave were enough to make her close her eyes with a smile. Marnie looked and winked at Mary, there they were on their sides a son with a hand clasping their boob, Happiness!!

After their naps it was time for a swim. Then a little clean up shower, none of the moms bothered putting their panties back on. At dinner that night, the moms made sure they were sitting next to their dates for the night. Each boy was wallowing in sensations, over there would be mom. naked, maybe having a tit grabbed, or in one case actually feeding ‘her date’ grapes, one by one, then there was somebody’s arm and shoulder working as she had a hand under the table. Maybe it was Mary, but somebody said, “You’re fucking my son, least I can do is make sure you’re well lubed.” The boys were treated to three by now totally uninhibited women each one lapping at a friends crotch as if there were prizes. By nine PM the boys were anxious to get into a bed, Rose reminded everybody, “No closed doors! There may be visitors later on!” There was no plans from either the boys or the moms but basically all three bedrooms witnessed the same general scenario, Ladies sucking and trying to do a better job the the other two. followed by a very gentle and loving ass fuck as each boy had visions of entrapping someone else’s mom as visiting love slave.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.