Amelia and Me - Cover

Amelia and Me

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A multi-part story of a fictional meeting between me and Amelia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

“Morning Drew.”

That voice! Angelic as all heaven. She feels good on me. I wonder if I am a good pillow?

“Morning Amelia! How are you this morning? More specific, to be exact, how is your ass?”

“Drew my ass is a bit sore. No more than falling on it on an icy walkway.”

“Oh, I am so relieved to hear that. I thought I might have been a bit hard on you last night.”

“I have had no experience with what we did. Was I to hard? Was I to soft? But I do have to know the answers to these questions I have. Yes I have to snoop into your mind! I need to know if you found what you were looking for and are you happy with what you found?”

“Drew. Yes I could tell that you were a novice in what we did. But that made it more exciting for me. Would you be a wimp on me or would you have gone and been a ‘muscle-man’ on my ass. As for snooping in my mind, my mind is mine and mine alone. Only 3 people are allowed in there. Me, Myself and I. As for the answers to your last questions, only time will tell for me. Could be a week, 2 weeks, a month. When the time is known to me I will let you know.”

“Amelia, you are an amazing women. So much older and wiser than someone your age should be.”

“If I’m so amazing, as you say, why is there no coffee brewing? See I’m a slacker too. Drew, you are over thinking this. What we have here is something special. Something I will never forget. I will never be able to forget you. You will always have a special place in my heart forever.”

Not the exact words a man’s ego wants to hear. Moving me from lover to a friend zone of over 7600 KM away. She will be safe in that zone.

I sat there with my head hanging. Yes I knew that she would, could never be mine exclusively. She has her roots here and I have mine back home. Never were they to be uprooted, to be transferred to the others location.

I do not know how long I sat there with my head hanging staring at her floor. A noise? Another noise. Oh, Amelia is speaking to me.

“Drew. Drew. Drew! Are you OK? You look like your soul left you and just left a shell of your body.”

“Amelia, that is exactly what happened. My mind left me and went somewhere. What you said to me caused it to leave. I knew coming here, that we would never become a husband and wife. Just lovers for a few days. Maybe if you said those words to me in an e-mail, as I was high over the Atlantic, I could have handled it better. But being here with you, in the flesh, those words hurt me. It is something that I will have to deal with. I’m going to take a shower now.”

With that I got up and went to the shower. There, at least I could cry, alone.

Showered, shaved, dressed. I went looking for Amelia. There was a note on the table from her.

Drew, I am sorry if my words hurt your stupid male ego. Yes you are correct that we both have

deep roots that cannot be moved. I have gone out for a bit to think alone. I could not kick you out,

you would be lost here.

I will be back shortly.

Love Amelia.

I turned on her radio for some noise. A station playing American music. Maybe she is correct and I am over thinking this.

Goddam male sensitive side is getting in my mind. That has not come out in a long time. Since when did it last make an appearance? Oh yes, when my ex first suggested that we ‘expand’ our life by including a third in our bed. Of course she wanted a guy and she knew exactly who she wanted. Someone she had baby-sat for. He was a singe Dad with a 5 year old.

Dam it! Of all the memories to come up it had to be that one.

I got up and went and got another cup of coffee and went into the parlor and sat on her sofa. Put my feet up and fell asleep.

I woke when I heard Amelia calling my name. What time is it and how long was she gone. Must have been a long time, Coffee is cold.

“Drew? Drew? There you are. I’m sorry that I was gone for so long. I walked to a café to have a coffee and think. A friend saw me and we chatted for a lot longer than I thought. Yes, a female friend. She wanted to know why I was out at that time of day. I told her about you. Not what we did together. But that you were visiting.

When I was done talking she told me to go home and talk things out with you. That a man has a sensitive side and mine must be out now. Go cure him!”

So I came back here and you are sleeping. At least you did not have shoes on my table.

I sat there on her couch and looked at her. I felt that at any moment I would break down and cry. Yes that is how sensitive I was.

Amelia got on the floor by me, took my hand in hers. She kissed my hand and laid her head on my lap.

OK, I am a guy. A woman’s mouth lies on my groin, I get hard. I guess she felt it. She stood up. Grabbed my hand and led me to her bed.

I’m an emotional wreck and she wants to fuck.

“Why are we in your bedroom? What you want to fuck me? Make yourself feel good on my cock?”

These words I did not say with kindness, but with a bit of venom in my voice.

“Goddam it Drew!!! Do you always think with your cock? NO!! Not right now! I do not want to fuck you. I never want to fuck you! I want to make love to you. Men!?! And you men say us women are hard to understand. Maybe it our different cultures, our different ways of life, which is getting in our way now. The way we see things.”

Dam, this angel is so amazing. While my roots are deep back home, even the mightiest Oak tree can succumb to nature. Could I actually do it? Uproot myself and be here? Or is this just another wild imagination of mine?

“Drew, when talking to my friend, she asked me what I knew about you. Not the general stuff. Where you come from? I know that. The United States of America. She was asking me what I knew about you as a person. Who you are? How you became who you are? The reason I took you in here was so we could talk. Probably not the best place in my home. But here we can be comfortable. And if the mood strikes, make comfortable love together. Not FUCK!”

I laid my head on her stomach and she gently rubbed my head. That feels so good. So, so relaxing to me. Last time that happened was with the ex.

We laid like that for a while. Me, on her lap, her rubbing my head.

“Drew, can you sit up? You are getting heavy on me and now I have to pee.”

I sit up and she goes into the bathroom. She returns with a more relaxed look on her. Wait!! She took off her bra. My angel’s tits moving under her shirt. She climbs back on the bed, and this time she lies on her side, head on her hand.

“Drew, tell me about yourself. How you grew up? What was life like for you? How did you become the person you are. I want to know all!”

“Amelia, why do you want to know all this about me? We will never be long term lovers. In the classic sense of ‘boyfriend-girlfriend’.

“Oh My Mon Cheri. Întotdeauna voi fi iubitul tău. Nici o distanță nu ne-ar putea separa. Suntem în inimile altora.”

“What?”

“Don’t worry Drew. What I said was that I will always love you.”

“So tell me about your family. Your brothers, sisters, parents. Where you lived? What you did? I want to know more about my ‘maestru professor’.”

Dam, her language sounds so ... so ... so ... dam cannot think of the proper word right now.

“Well I have 3 sisters. 2 older sisters and one younger. Both parents were teachers. We had a good home. Had my own bedroom. Sisters shared a large room. We were a happy family. Sure I had fights with my sisters. But they also taught me lessons on how to talk to women. My sisters went to Catholic school until high school. Then the world opened up to them. They could express themselves and not be reprehended for their thoughts. Their minds expanded. My oldest sister, when she went to college became a different person. Left home as a product of middle class America and came back as a free spirit. She was in college when the Kent State shooting happened. Got me a t-shirt, with a bulls-eye on it. Shirt said ‘student’. Parents were aware of how the country was changing. How the students were waking up to what was happening. And because of that, let me wear shirt, just not to school. School was still in the 50’s.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.