Homework
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17 year old soul mate Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Sharon was bright and cheery, “Good morning, Mom. What’s for breakfast?”

Paula turned from the refrigerator and took out a carton of orange juice and a quart of milk, saying, “I’m just having juice and cereal this morning. I can make scrambled eggs if you want.”

Sharon went to the refrigerator when her mother put the juice and milk on the table, “That’s okay, Mom. I’ll make them. Do we have any red peppers left?”

Paula gestured toward the refrigerator, “There should be one in the crisper.” As Sharon was getting the eggs, butter and red pepper from the fridge, Paula asked, “Any second thoughts about last night?”

Flashes of her mother sucking John’s cock ran through Sharon’s mind, “Do you mean how my hot mom stole my boyfriend and put him to sleep?”

Paula could not help but smile at the memory of fucking John, “Well, I did warn you.”

Sharon cracked the eggs one-handed into a bowl and poured in the milk, “Yes, you did, and it was one of the hottest things I ever saw. I know John, and I will never forget what happened with you last night. As weird as it may sound, I’m glad you made love to him the way you did. John and I would like to spend more time in your bed than in mine if you’re up for it.” Sharon whisked her eggs and milk as she waited for a response.

After her experience with John last night, Paula was ready to indulge in what she knew would be less inhibited sex with John and her daughter. “I am certainly not against that. You don’t ever want it to stop once you have sex with people you love, and I do love you both. But I know that it will have to stop one of these days. You and John will need to move on with your lives. John will be off to college at the end of the summer. And next year you will be too. I feel that having a time limit is best for all of us. I will also need to move on when I do not have both of you here, and I think I will be ready to do that by then. So let’s enjoy the rest of the summer and show that boyfriend of yours how much we love him.”

After the night Paula made love to John, Paula became open about her desire for sex and was often the instigator of her love making with John and her daughter. On the nights they wanted to play, they would wait for John wearing nothing but a T-shirt.

John and Sharon often reminisce about the many beautiful nights they spent with Paula right through summer. They had become more playful and tried different things they thought they would all enjoy.

Paula and Sharon conspired one night to ravage John. They had him lay in the middle of the bed, then they both went at him. Sharon straddled his shoulders and had him lick her as Paula started sucking him to get him ready. Paula mounted and rode him when he was ready, but not too fast. They planned to see how many times they could switch places before John could not hold out any longer and got off. John did pretty well. They switched places three times before John came in Paula.

There was the time when John was doing Sharon from behind, and she invited her mother to sit in front of her. Paula took up a position in front of Sharon and opened her legs. Sharon licked her mother’s pussy. Poor John didn’t last two minutes but made up for it later. That was the first time, but not the last time. It wasn’t any secret Paula and Sharon hadn’t stopped having a night or two for just them. Occasionally including John in their mother-daughter play only enhanced their enjoyment of their new found love triangle.

Paula treasures her memories of Terry but lives in the present now and doesn’t dwell on the past. She had two lovers in her bed and in enjoying every minute of it. It still surprised her how much she enjoyed sex with Sharon. The touching, kissing, masturbating and even the oral sex.

It was three weeks before John would be going to college when Paula thought they had been busted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.