Homework
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17 year old soul mate Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

John was still troubled as he contemplated the proposition that Sharon had made to him the night before. He kept thinking his relationship with Sharon could be forever damaged by whichever decision he made. Was there a right decision?

While walking to Sharon’s, John would pause after every house he passed to wonder if he should turn around and rethink his decision. He had told Sharon he would be there at 7:00, and it was already 7:15. He was delaying the inevitable. Sharon was expecting an answer one way or the other. If he agreed to what she asked, would she say, it was a test, asshole, and you failed? If he said no, would she think he is too uptight, selfish and judgmental of her and her mom? Especially after she showed so much trust in sharing that they had been having sex. John loved that girl so much and had a lot at stake here. He could not say that thinking about sex with Sharon and her mom was not a hell of a turn-on, but what was the cost?

John rang the doorbell at 7:20. Sharon answered the door.

John quickly apologized, “Sorry I’m late, Honey.”

Sharon held the door open for him and shut it after he entered, “It’s okay, John, come upstairs.”

“Where is your mom?” John asked as he looked around a bit nervously.

Sharon quickly gestured toward her mother’s bedroom, “She is in her bedroom. She thought it would be best if you didn’t see her until after we talked. Now come upstairs and try to relax; you look so tense.”

Sharon took his hand and led John upstairs. They could have talked anywhere, but her bedroom was familiar territory, private and intimate. They sat next to each other on the bed. Sharon looked at John and asked, “Well, John, have you come to a decision?”

John hesitated before answering, “No, not yet. I have thought of nothing else all last night and today. I need you to do something for me first. I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me again that what you are asking me to do is really what you and your mom want and not some diabolical joke or test.”

Sharon put her hands on John’s shoulders, squeezed gently and said, “I would never be so petty as to test your love like that. Mom and I want this to happen. We both love you and trust you. You are the only person in the world that we would ever consider doing something like this with. Please say yes.”

After a minute of silence, John said, “Okay, Sharon, I trust you. I will do it.”

Sharon hugged and kissed John and said, ‘I love you, John. You have no idea how much this will mean to Mom and me. Now, let’s get undressed. Mom is waiting for us in her bedroom.”

John stripped down to his boxer shorts, and Sharon stripped down to just her panties. She took his hand and led him downstairs.

When they entered Ms. Peterson’s bedroom, Ms. Peterson looked so calm and beautiful. Until that moment when Paula lifted the covers to invite them into her bed. John thought it still might be some elaborate joke. Now, he knew it was really happening, and there was no backing out. He had made his choice for better or worse.

Sharon slipped into the bed, leaving just enough room for John to lie down next to her and leaving the rest of the queen-size bed for her mom. Sharon quickly started kissing John and pressing her body against him. He knew she was trying to distract him until he became comfortable that a third person was in the bed with them and watching. Sharon was doing a wonderful job of it. She had one leg over him, her hand in his boxer shorts, stroking him, kissing him and pressing her breasts against him. Being under the covers helped make John feel less exposed to Sharon’s mom.

Sharon stopped kissing and touching John and rolled off of him, “Take your boxers off, Honey.” John could tell she was slipping her panties off. He reached down, removed his boxers and dropped them onto the floor. Sharon put her panties under the pillow. Sharon got on her knees and threw a leg over John to sit on him and rub her mound on his erection. The covers slid down her back and completely exposed them to her mother. John reached up and started to caress Sharon’s breasts as she reached between her legs and took him inside her.

Ms. Peterson had not said a word until they heard her say, “Yes, Sharon, make love to him. You’re so beautiful together.”

John saw Sharon look over at her mom and smile as she continued the slow grind on top of him. For just a moment, Sharon’s mother was forgotten by John. Again, John became aware of her presence, and they were exposed to her as he and Sharon made love. John realized he didn’t mind as much as he thought he would. Paula’s words were the approval he needed to be more comfortable in her bed.

After a couple of minutes, Sharon told John, “I want you on top, Honey,” as she dismounted John and lay beside him with her knees up and her legs spread.” Putting them closer to Ms. Peterson and exposing his hard cock to her mother.

John felt Ms. Peterson put her hand on his lower back as he got between Sharon’s legs and pushed gently into her. Her touching him was a little distracting but very erotic at the same time. He felt Sharon push up to meet his strokes, wrap her legs around him and quicken the pace of her thrusts as she tightened her grip around his neck. John could hear her breathing hard and feel her breasts pressing against him.

He knew she would have her orgasm almost immediately after he entered her. Her whole body shuddered, and he could feel her relax the grip her legs had around him. They slowed the pace of their thrusting and fell into a slower rhythm of lovemaking.

Ms. Peterson had removed her hand from John’s back and was lying with her head on the pillow, eyes closed, and her lips slightly parted. Paula pulled the covers up past her breasts, but John could tell by the movement under the covers she was masturbating. With everything that was happening, he could not hold out any longer. Sharon pulled him close when she felt him cum inside her. Sharon held him for a minute and then whispered for John to go to her mother and hold her.

John rolled off of Sharon and felt a moment of panic that Sharon would leave when he felt her get out of bed. Sharon had only gotten up to walk around the bed and slip under the covers on the other side to cuddle up to her mother. Sharon’s actions with the mother gave John the confidence he needed to move closer to Ms. Peterson. He slipped his arm under her neck and around her shoulders as he lay beside her.

Sharon talked to her mother softly, telling her they were there for her and loved her. She said to think of Dad and how much he loved her. John watched Sharon kiss her mom on the cheek, forehead, and lips. Watching these two beautiful women that he loved gave John another erection, and he could not help reaching out and touching Paula’s thigh. When he touched her thigh, she started to rub herself a little faster and said, “Yes, touch me there, kiss me, make love to me, Terry. I missed you so much.”

John watched Sharon pull back the covers and unbutton the top of her mother’s nightshirt. It excited John to see Sharon reach in and start to play with her mother’s breasts. Opening her mother’s nightshirt the rest of the way, Sharon took a nipple into her mouth. Paula arched her back and told Sharon, or was it the phantom Terry she was calling to, “Keep doing that, Baby, don’t stop.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.