Homework
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17 year old soul mate Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

June finally arrived, and John graduated from High School. Paula, Sharon and John were about to embark on a summer they would remember for the rest of their lives.

Sharon took a shower and went to her mother’s bed; John had left about an hour ago. Sharon could tell her mother wanted her to be intimate with her. Paula had a way of cuddling up to Sharon, putting a leg over her and rubbing like she did the first night. Sharon wasn’t sure if her mother knew it was a dead giveaway. Sharon would roll toward her mother and trap Paula’s leg between hers, and they would start rubbing on each other’s thighs while they kissed and touched each other.

Sharon could feel her mom trying to get her hand in between them so she could start touching herself. Sharon rolled away from her mother to give her space. She didn’t mind. She had been well taken care of by John already. Sharon loved holding her mother while she watched her masturbate.

After a couple of minutes of masturbating, Paula told Sharon what she wanted her to do, “Touch my breasts just like John touches you. Yes, that’s it, Honey, play with my nipples. That’s it, don’t stop. I’m almost there.”

Sharon was delighted to follow her instructions. Then Paula’s tone changed. Sharon could hear her mother fantasizing about her boyfriend, “That’s it, John. Do it, make me cum.” Paula started moving her fingers in and out of herself faster. Her orgasm started just moments later.

Sharon’s thoughts raced as she listened to her mother, oh my, this was going to be interesting.</i>

Paula continued to express her satisfaction with John’s imaginary performance, “Oh my god, I’m cumming, John. I’m cumming.” Paula relaxed and seemed to become more aware of her surroundings. “Wow, that was a good one. This is turning into quite the pleasant little pastime we have going here.”

Sharon smiled at her mother as she asked, “Do you feel better now?”

Paula took a deep breath and let it out as she wiggled her butt and repositioned her nightgown to cover her privates, “Yes, Honey, I feel great. The nights that you and John go upstairs to make love are when I feel I need to do this the most. Maybe I’m just jealous of you having all the fun with someone who loves you so much. To be honest, I have little fantasies about the two of you up there. I had to come in here and lock the door to take care of business a few times. So there you have it, you’re upstairs having sex, and your mom is down in here in her bedroom, masturbating and thinking about what you are doing upstairs.”

Sharon could not help but smile as she reminded her mother of who she was thinking while she masturbated, “You do know you were calling John’s name out loud tonight.”

Paula smiled back at her daughter as she admitted using John to enhance her fantasy, “Oops, sorry, it has been a long time since I made love to your father. Having you here, spending more time with John...” Paula hesitated as she searched for the right words, “My fantasies are becoming, let me say, more diverse.”

Sharon became curious and asked, “What do you mean by ‘more diverse?’”

Paula thought for a moment before choosing her words, “It’s more about me watching you and John make love and ... having an affair with John.”

It excited Sharon to hear that her mother thought about fucking John, “You were thinking that John was doing you tonight?”

It was only a fantasy, so Paula felt no shame admitting it, “Yes, I was. He made for one juicy fantasy.”

Again, Sharon’s curiosity was piqued, “Would you really want to have sex with John?”

Paula turned to her daughter, and Sharon could tell she was very serious when she said, “Let me put it this way. If John were here with us tonight, I would have screwed that young man silly. I love what we are doing, but it’s not the same as with a man. But it’s just a fantasy, Honey. It would never happen. The teasing we have been doing about John and me has made me fantasize about how nice jumping that boy’s bones would be. I have a fantasy that you bring him to my bedroom and tell us to have sex while you watch, and then you join us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.