Homework
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17 year old soul mate Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Paula asked Sharon to be with her a couple of nights a week over the next two weeks. After that, Sharon didn’t wait to be asked. She could tell her mother felt awkward about requesting her company. She took it upon herself to go to bed with her mother every night. Paula seemed happy with this arrangement. Sharon didn’t help her with her fantasies of being with her dad every night. Most of the time, her mother would hold Sharon’s hand or cuddle her before falling asleep.

But this night, Sharon felt a little bolder and initiated the lovemaking. Sharon was enjoying this new experience and looked forward to the intimacy of helping her mom feel loved and reach an orgasm. John had not been able to come to the house for a few days. Sharon hoped her mother would want to play tonight. Sharon got up on the bed, got on her knees and kissed her mother’s forehead, nose and cheek.

Sharon explained in great detail what she had planned for the evening. “Mom, I’m going to be dad tonight. I’m going to make love to you. I am going to make you cum.” Sharon took the hem of her mother’s nightgown and pushed it up. “I want this off. I want to see your beautiful breasts.”

Paula was smiling as she sat up, raised her arms and let her daughter slip the nightgown over her head and arms. Sharon leaned over and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Paula was being very passive and let her daughter take the lead. If Sharon wanted to move beyond masturbation, Paula would let her.

Sharon kissed her again a little more forcefully and cupped her left breast with her hand. Paula parted her lips and flicked her tongue across her daughter’s upper lip. They lay down on their sides next to each other. Paula put her arms around Sharon to pull her close and started to return the kisses. Sharon ran her hand down her mother’s side, over her stomach and back up to her breasts to play with her nipples. Their kisses became more passionate as Sharon repeatedly ran her hand up and down her mother’s body, getting closer to her panties each time. They stopped kissing as Sharon moved down and took her mother’s right nipple into her mouth. She then moved her hand from Paula’s right breast to caress her thighs.

Paula spread her legs, put her hand behind Sharon’s head, and pulled her firmly to her breasts as she whispered: “Do it, Sharon, touch me there. I want you to make love to me.”

Sharon put her hand between her mother’s legs and felt her wetness through her panties. She squeezed her mother’s vulva with her fingers and rubbed the palm of her hand at the top of her mound. Sharon pulled at her mother’s panties as her mother lifted her hips for her. Sharon pulled the panties down to her mother’s ankles so she could kick them off.

Sharon got between Paula’s legs and rubbed herself against her mound, trying to make it feel as much as possible that it was a man between her mother’s legs. But Sharon was the one who had the first orgasm. Sharon kept rubbing on her mother until she calmed down and lay heavily on her mother for a few seconds while her mother held her and told her that she loved her. Sharon knew her mother still needed to finish. She could feel her still rubbing against her. Sharon got on her knees between Paula’s legs. She put her hands on her mother’s hips and her mouth on her mother’s wet mound and licked her as fast as she could.

Paula had drifted off into the past, “Slow down, Honey, and let me enjoy this. I will let you know when I want you to go faster. That’s it, Baby, just like you did on Valentine’s Day.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.