Bedroom With a View - Cover

Bedroom With a View

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What's Ron's mother to do when she catches him spying on the neighbors having sex in their apartment across the alley? Maybe she should have him keep his bedroom window curtains closed. That should do it, don't you think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was close to the end of a very eventful summer. I was sitting in the kitchen talking to my ex, Andy, and sharing a pot of coffee. He had just come up to the apartment to talk after his afternoon out with Ron. He just wanted to spend a few minutes catching up and discussing how Ron was doing and if he could help with anything.

As our conversation was winding down, I asked how his wife Gina was doing.

He hesitated and cleared his throat. “I didn’t tell you before, but we split up a few months ago. You were right. It was a big mistake marrying Gina. She cheated on me and spent money on foolish things. I had to take out a loan to pay the rent a couple of times. I finally smartened up and threw her out. Were getting a divorce.”

I was not surprised she cheated on Andy, nor was I sorry their marriage failed. In my opinion, Andy was better off without her. I tried to sound sympathetic, “I’m sorry that things didn’t work out for you.” I could not help adding, “We made a lot of mistakes too.”

He looked at me with those big brown eyes, and I swear I saw tears forming as he spoke, “You were never a mistake. The mistake was me being a fool and letting you get away.”

I sat there, taking in what he had just said. And then I knew. He still loves me.

Andy started to get up, “I’d better go.”

I came to my senses. I held up my hand to stop, Andy. “No, don’t go.” I got up, went over to him, took his handsome face in my hands, and kissed him on the lips. “Ron won’t be back for a couple of hours.”

I had a smile on my face all the next day. Andy and I had talked at great length after our lovemaking and thought we had matured enough over the past decade to give our relationship another chance. We have both received promotions over the years. We are much better off financially. There was Ron’s college education to pay for starting this fall. We could save a lot of money if we moved in together. Maybe we could even get a better apartment with less distracting neighbors.

Oh, and Ron? He will be going off to college in two weeks. I don’t think he will have any trouble replacing his mommy with a younger model. Until then, I’m still available except for Sunday night when his father stays over.

Andy and I decided that a trial period of living together for at least a year or two was a good idea to make sure we did not make the same mistakes we made in the past. Andy and I found a nicer apartment and moved in together a little over a month after Ron went off to college.

So technically, I am still single.

Ron is coming home next weekend. I have already made reservations for that Saturday at the Day’s Inn.

The End

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.