Bedroom With a View - Cover

Bedroom With a View

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What's Ron's mother to do when she catches him spying on the neighbors having sex in their apartment across the alley? Maybe she should have him keep his bedroom window curtains closed. That should do it, don't you think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

A few days later, Ron came out of his room around 9:30 pm, all excited. “Mom, you have to come to see this. You won’t believe what’s going on over there.”

I was in the middle of washing a few dishes. “I don’t believe there is much we have not seen. You go and enjoy the show if you want, but I need to finish these dishes and tidy up the living room before we go to bed.” Ron started to speak, but I interrupted him. “Don’t worry. There will be plenty of time for us to have some fun.” I winked at Ron as I put another dish in the rack.

Even more agitated than when he first came to the kitchen, he begged, “Mom, please. You need to tell me if what I am seeing is what I think I am seeing.”

“Okay, okay, settle down; I’m coming.” I took off the rubber gloves, wiping my hands on a towel as I followed my son back to his bedroom.

I looked out the window and saw Brenda on her back getting laid. I turned to Ron, “What’s the big deal? They are screwing like they always do.”

“Look again, Mom. That’s not Mr. Goldberg.”

I quickly turned back and took another look, “Oh my word, you’re right. Brenda is cheating on her husband.” Now I was interested. I watched and hoped that he would turn so I could see his face. Maybe it was one of her old boyfriends from the neighborhood that I might recognize. We watched for a few minutes, but he kept his head tucked in Brenda’s neck while nuzzling her.

I kept watching, hoping to get all the dirt on Brenda when another couple walked into the room. I immediately recognized a naked Abram Goldberg. He was holding hands with a woman that looked to be in her mid-to-late thirties. She was a bit pudgy but curvy and attractive. It took a few seconds, then I recognized her. Without thinking, I said it out loud, “That’s Lorrie O’Malley, Brenda’s sister. And that must be her husband Tom screwing, Brenda.”

“Holy crap, Mom. They are swingers.”

Lorrie went over to the bed and kissed her husband. Then leaned on the bed with her ass up and her legs spread. She wiggled her ample ass, turned her head, and motioned Abram over. Abram stood behind her and held her ass in his hands as he started fucking her. Everything seemed to be going fine. Ron massaged my ass as I felt Ron’s hard cock through his pants. Then Lorrie looked straight out their window. It felt like she was looking me right in the eyes, although I knew she could not see us with our lights out.

Lorrie stood up. Abram’s cock came out of Lorriie’s pussy and waved freely back and forth in the air. Lorrie put a hand on her hip as she pointed to our window while talking to Brenda. It looked like Brenda replied, but Tom did not stop fucking her. Lorry walked out of sight, and the lights went out. I sighed in disappointment. “Well, I guess that’s the end of that program.”

‘Yup, great show, canceled after one season, just like Firefly. Maybe they will make a movie.

“Well, lover boy. You coerced me into your bedroom, and the show was cut short. what are you planning to do with me now?” I was already opening his belt and unzipping his fly. When he was undone, I reached in for his cock.

Ron grinned down at me, “I think it’s going to be more of what is mommy going to do with me?”

I pointed my finger at his chest and gently poked him. Then I pushed. He backed up, moving toward his bed. I followed, holding onto his cock. When the back of his legs hit the bed, he sat down. “How about if I do something special for you?” I dropped to my knees. Ron knew what I was going to do. Oh yeah, Ma, do that.” I licked the end of his cock and then smiled up at him before taking the head of his cock into my mouth. My son would soon learn that sucking cock was a favorite thing for me to do for my lover.

He groaned in satisfaction as I demonstrated another of my sexual skills. After fucking on the couch and then the last few nights in my bed, my inhibitions had long gone the way of my virginity. I was ready to explore every sexual act, and fantasy my son was willing to share with me.

I sucked and licked the head of his cock for a full minute before I looked up, “Do you like what I am doing, Honey?”

“I love it, but I didn’t think you would do that.”

“Now you know I do.”

Do you like doing it?”

“Yes, your mommy likes sucking cocks.”

“Cocks? Like more than one?”

The kid was sharp, “Yes, like more than one.”

“More than just dad’s?”

I was becoming a little annoyed with the questions. “Do you want me to do this or hear the history of your mother’s love life?”

“Sorry, mom. I do want you to do it. It’s just that this is the first time I thought of you in that way. You know, having sex with anyone besides dad. Having sex with different lovers and giving blowjobs like Tracy Brady, her sister Margret and Mrs. Goldberg do. I’m not shocked or upset about it. Just surprised how naive I am. I always think of you as special, and you are my mom.”

“Do you still think I’m special?”

“You’re super special.”

“I’ll tell you what. You let me finish doing this, and if you do something special for me, I will tell you all about my sex life. Would you like that?”

“Game on, Mom.”

I winked and bent forward and took the cock I had in my hand back into my mouth. I heard Ron suck air through his teeth with a sharp hiss as I licked the head of his cock again. His body stiffened then relaxed as he let the excess air out of his lungs. I teased his testes with the fingers of my left hand as I slowly stroked his cock with my right. I smiled to myself as I thought, Where in the world did I get the idea to give my son a blowjob and make a deal that would ensure he would return a favor that I was pretty sure he would do anyway? I knew deep down I wanted to share my love life with my son to let him know how sexual I could be. Would we be more open with each other if I shared it? Would it excite him to hear of his mother’s exploits? I really don’t know the answer. It just felt safe with him, and he would not judge me harshly for having a past and a love of sex.’

Yes, I loved sucking a cock. I loved seeing the pleasure it gave reflected on my lover’s face. I loved to feel it against my cheeks as I sucked. I loved when I could make them cum just by teasing them with my tongue. All that joy was back as I sucked on my son’s cock. Ron gently held my head in place as if afraid I would stop.

I wasn’t going to stop as I gently masturbated him and licked the shaft, then the glans and sucked. I knew half of the pleasure for a man was to watch a woman suck his cock. I never took my eyes off Ron’s face as he looked down at me. I slipped his cock in and out of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out to lap at it, then took it back in my mouth and slid my lips as far down his shaft as I could. His cock touched the back of my mouth.

“Oh, Mom, I don’t want you to ever stop doing that for me. Mom, please tell me you will do this for me again. I need to know you will always ... aaagh. I am going to cum. I can’t stop it.”

I masturbated Ron a little faster as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, and tongued his pee hole. I was ready to lick up his cum as quickly as it shot out of his cock. I kept my hand wrapped around his cock in case he bucked his hips unexpectedly. I didn’t want him to gag me by shoving his big cock down my throat.

His hips did buck. Ron put a little more pressure on the back of my head. My mouth slid down his shaft until my lips touched my fist. I had over four inches of his cock in my mouth when he ejaculated. I pulled back and swallowed and waited for more. Twice more, I tasted and swallowed his cum. I did a slow lick of his now sensitive cock and waited for a sign that he wanted me to stop.

“You have to stop, Mom. I don’t want you to, but it’s just too much. Fuck, that was so fucking hot.”

I sat up, still holding his cock, and smiled. Should I reprimand him for using the word fuck twice in my presence? I almost laughed out loud at the absurdity of it.

“Now it’s your turn.” I let go of his cock and got off my knees. I kicked off my shoes, unzipped my skirt, and let it fall to the floor. I took off my panties. I was not even going to bother taking off my blouse and bra. I climbed up onto the bed and straddled Ron’s chest. I lowered myself down to a comfortable position then slid forward; my pussy was just above his chin. “Do you know what to do?” He flicked his tongue at me as he grinned and put his hands on the cheeks of my butt. “I guess you do.” Some days a tongue was more than an adequate substitute for a cock. And today was such a day.

I have to say he was not bad for a beginner. He took long licks from the bottom of my pussy to my clit. He sucked the lips of my pussy into his mouth and played with them with his tongue. He teased me by wiggling his tongue at the entrance of my vagina and tongue-fucked me. I enjoyed letting him play as he explored my pussy with his tongue and lips. But enough was enough. I needed to get off. Sucking his cock already had me turned on. Now he was licking my pussy. I was shivering with the pleasure of it all.

“My clit, Honey, lick my clit.” Ron repositioned himself just a bit to give himself better access to my clit. I shuddered as his tongue hit the mark. He sucked and then probed with his tongue. I reached down and pulled back the hood covering my love bead. “That’s it, Honey, lick me right there. Oh, don’t suck so hard, gentle Honey. It’s very sensitive right now. Use your tongue. Aww, yes, that’s it.”

Ron used just the tip of his tongue. I couldn’t stop my hips from moving as my pussy rode his tongue. “I love you, Ron. I love what you are doing.” I looked down at my son, and all I could think of was how much he looked and felt like his father. Was this why it was so easy for me to give myself to him? To decide to seduce him? To want him so completely? Just as I wanted him now.

There was no denying that was a large part of my sexual attraction to him. The rest was pure lust, and I was very aware of it. I loved having my son available to play these sexual games with me. I loved turning him on and seeing the hunger in his eyes when I flaunted myself in front of him. I loved having him between my legs, licking my pussy, knowing he would taste my cum.

“That’s it, Ron, just like that. Keep licking me. I am going to cum.” I looked down, and his eyes were looking up at me. I reached down to run my fingers through his hair, “You’re going to finish mommy off, aren’t you, my sweet baby?” Ron nodded as best as he could as he continued to lick my clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.