Bedroom With a View - Cover

Bedroom With a View

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What's Ron's mother to do when she catches him spying on the neighbors having sex in their apartment across the alley? Maybe she should have him keep his bedroom window curtains closed. That should do it, don't you think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I was in bed thinking about how I had masturbated my son. Not once, but twice. I had thought about it a lot over the past couple of days. I may have felt a little guilty every time I thought about it, but I always smiled at how naughty I had been. It made me think of my ex, Andy. After our separation, I would call him and let him know when Ron would be at his grandmother’s for a few hours. We may not have been able to get along living together 24/7, but a couple of hours a week in my bed was us being naughty and loving it. Sucking Andy’s cock and fucking was a part of our marriage that I remembered fondly. So we ignored the bad and kept the good going for as long as we could.

The clandestine meetings for sex lasted on and off for over four years. It ended when Andy started dating and later married Gina Giangrasso, the five-foot mental midget with double D tits. Yes, I was a little bitter. I was losing the best bed partner I ever had. I knew Gina was trouble because she had slept around a lot. I tried to warn him, but he would not listen. He hurt me when he said, “You only said those things because you’re jealous I found someone, and you didn’t.” Deep down, I cared for Andy and had only wanted to protect him. Andy was as good a dad to Ron as anyone could be under the circumstances. That never changed, even after he married Gina. Tomorrow was Ron’s graduation and party. I was looking forward to seeing Andy again.

Ron’s graduation and graduation party went off without a hitch. His father and I stood by, grinning like the proud parents we were. His grandparents, aunts, and uncles congratulated him, gave him cards stuffed with money, and his cousins gave him small joke gifts and cards. Even some of the long-time neighbors that knew our family well wandered over to congratulate Ron. We invited them to partake in the feast when they smelled the burgers, steaks, and chicken breasts cooking on the grill. It was expected that they would join us, and they were welcomed. It was that kind of neighborhood.

Gina, the mental midget, did not come with Andy. He said she was out of town visiting friends. I, for one, knew that folks on my side of the family and most on Andy’s side did not care for Gina very much. Ron’s graduation was not the first party that Andy made excuses for why she did not come with him. I will admit, I was not one bit disappointed. Andy and I spent a lot of the evening chatting and enjoying the party. It reminded me of the good times we spent together in the past.

Over the next week after the graduation party, the promiscuous behavior around the apartment escalated. Twice that week, I masturbated Ron as we watched Brenda and Abram. When he finished, it was my turn as he held me in his arms. That weekend I went in to get my goodnight hug and kiss, and our kiss became very passionate. I didn’t think twice about slipping my hand under the covers to masturbate him. That was our first sexual experience without the aid of Brenda and Abram, and it would not be the last.

Next Tuesday night, around 10:30, Ron came out of his room and announced that Brenda and Abram were about to start. I told him, “Wait a minute, Honey.” I went to my room and quickly changed into my nightgown. It had a scoop neck, large open armholes and the hem came to just above my knees. I did keep my panties on. Ron, as usual, was just in his pajama bottoms.

Ron was waiting for me when I came out of my bedroom. I took his hand, “Come on Hon, let’s go have some fun.” We went to his room and stood side by side as we spied shamelessly on our neighbors. Wearing a nightgown made it easier to slip my hand in my panties and play with myself. Not wearing a bra made it feel extra spicy.

Ron was standing on my right. He put his left arm around me and pulled me closer to his side. He took out his cock and started to masturbate along with me. Brenda and Abram were just getting started with their kissing and foreplay. Brenda still had her bra on, and Abram was still in his boxers.

I could tell by Ron’s movements, and from the glances I stole, he was not in a rush to get off. He had learned how to prolong the sexual high as he slowly ran his fist up and down his cock just enough to keep himself stimulated. I hoped I could do as well tonight.

I felt Ron try to hold me closer to him by sliding his hand from my waist to my side. The nightgown I had on with the large armholes for comfort and coolness on hot nights allowed his hand to rest on my skin just below my breasts.

“Sorry, mom.” He started to move his hand back down.

“That’s okay. I don’t mind.” He moved his hand back and caressed my side feeling my skin through the armhole. I let out a sigh when his fingertips brushed against the side of my breast. He held his hand still, waiting to see if I would pull away or say something. When I didn’t show any signs of protest, he became bolder and started moving his fingers over the side of my breast.

I turned my head to him as he looked down at me. “Kiss me, Honey.” The kiss was the opposite of telling him no. It was my way of letting him know he could continue with my permission. Ron let go of his cock and cupped my right breast through my nightgown.

“Oh Mom, this is so...”

“I know, Baby. I like it too. Give me a second.” Ron loosened his grip on me and stepped back. I pushed the straps of my nightgown down my arms then tied them together around my waist to keep my nightgown from falling completely off. I felt the chill of excitement in my nipples and goosebumps on my arms, and maybe a little blush in my cheeks as I displayed my B-cup breasts to my son. “Is that better?”

Ron again took his cock in his hand and started to jerk off. “Oh yeah, Mom. Can I...”

“Yes, you can. Here, let me do that for you.” Ron let go of his cock as he put his hands on my shoulders, leaned down, and kissed both my nipples in turn. I reached out and took his now-familiar cock in my hand to continue where he left off. I now knew what I wanted from my son. I hoped I was not moving too fast for him.

I took a quick peek out the window and saw Abram sucking on Brenda’s tits. I smiled as I thought. See Brenda, you’re not the only one having fun tonight.’

We had taken things a step further tonight. I was very comfortable and open in my desire to masturbate, Ron. He was comfortable letting me indulge in living this fantasy as he enjoyed having a woman tend to his needs. Tonight I was exposing myself to him as I had never done before and let him touch me sexually for the first time. I was enjoying the sight of his body, and the truth is, I needed reassurance that my body was still sexually attractive.

Tonight Abram and Brenda were just a sideshow. I was only interested in Ron’s cock and the feel of his hands and lips on my breasts. Ron seemed quite happy to feel me up and let me jerk him off. Ron’s hands left my breasts and moved over my midriff and sides. When the tips of his fingers reached my nightgown, he stopped kissing my breasts and looked into my eyes. “It’s okay, Honey. You can touch me. I want you to.” I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. His left hand moved down and lightly swept over my pubic area and the tops of my thighs.

I had just given Ron permission to touch me the way I am touching him. He cupped my mound through my nightgown and panties. I spread my legs slightly at the feel of a man’s hands on me. I could see and feel the lust in his face and body. I could not go on denying him the pleasure we both desired. I wanted his hands on me and his fingers in me. I wanted him to do for me what I have been doing for him. We had become comfortable far beyond acceptable intimacy for a mother and son. My decision to let Ron see me and touch me in a more familiar way was easy to make. I knew he desired me. I no longer wanted to deny myself the warm, intimate touch of someone I loved.

He put his hand on the outside of my leg just below the hem of my nightgown. I felt my legs tremble as he ran his hand up the outside of my bare thigh to my panties and back down. He turned his wrist and ran his fingers lightly up the inside of my thigh. His touch was gentle. Again, I shivered from his touch. I’m sure he could feel the dampness in the gusset of my panties. His fingers lingered as he explored between my legs.

“Take them off, Honey. Hurry, please. I want to feel you touching me down there. I don’t want to hide my body from you anymore. I want you to help me while I help you.”

Ron did not hesitate as he grabbed the front of my panties in his left hand and pulled. I was surprised they did not rip. He slid them down my legs to my knees and quickly replaced his hand on my mound. I let out a soft groan as I felt him touch me so intimately for the first time. I almost forgot what I was doing with the hand I had wrapped around his cock.

I could tell this wasn’t Ron’s first time with his hand between a woman’s legs. He had his middle finger half-buried in my pussy. I stood stark still, savoring the feel of a man touching me sexually, touching him and being touched. Just how far was I willing to let this go? At this moment, I wasn’t sure. I knew what my body wanted, but my mind still fought against surrendering to my ultimate wish. It would be so easy to replace that finger with what I held in my hand. I’m sure he would do it with me. Only God knows how he is controlling himself with the way I am acting and throwing myself at him. I could not blame him if he threw me down on the floor and fucked me. Is that what I really wanted from him?

Ron’s voice shook me out of my reverie. “Are you okay, Mom? Is this what you want me to do?”

I realized I had stopped stroking his cock and was only thinking about what he was doing to me. I started stroking him again, “Yes dear, I want you to do it like that. But can we lay on your bed and do it?” If he decided to fuck me, it wouldn’t be on the floor. We kissed and parted. I let go of his cock as Ron withdrew his finger and cupped and squeezed my mound as a parting gesture. I went and closed the curtains shutting out most of the moonlight. The room was dark except for the light coming from the hall under his bedroom door and moonlight filtering through his curtains. Our eyes had become accustomed to the dark. We could see well enough to make each other out but not in great detail, which helped me be more comfortable with what we were planning to do.

My panties were forgotten on the other side of the room. I untied my nightgown and let it fall to the floor. Ron slipped his pajamas down and stepped out of them. He lay on the bed, and I lay on my side beside him. I threw my leg over him to open myself to him. We kissed as I took his cock in my hand as Ron slid his fingers over my pussy. Again I marveled at his restraint. A word or movement that even suggested he wanted to fuck me, and I would have submitted without a second thought. I was waiting and wishing he would take me. I wanted him to cross that line that I was afraid to cross. Then it occurred to me that he may have the same thoughts leaving us at an impasse.

We were naked and in bed masturbating each other. This was far beyond what we were doing a few days ago when I was afraid to let Ron see what I was doing between my legs. I knew that we were well on our way to the inevitable, but maybe not tonight. With that thought, I was content with his hands freely roaming my naked body and feeling his cock in my hand while his naked body touched mine for the first time. I kissed his lips, chest, and nipples as I played with his cock. I tried to concentrate on what he was doing to me at the same time.

“Put your finger in me, Honey. That’s it, Honey. Just like that.” I felt his cock pulse. “Are you going to cum?”

“Yes, Mom. I’m cumming.”

“Do it, baby, do it on me.” I felt his hot cum hit my body. I held onto his cock until he finished, then rolled onto my back. “Finish me, Honey. Can you find my clit? Yes, baby, that’s it. Little circles, good, that’s good. I’m close. Oh yeah, faster. Not so hard. Yes, just like that. Aaaagggh” And there it was. My legs twitched, and my hips bucked as my son got me off for the first time. I rolled onto my side and threw my leg over him to rub my pussy on his leg as the aftershocks shook my body. Ron put his arms around me and held me to his chest. I was content to stay in his arms until morning. We managed to pull the blanket and sheet over us before we fell asleep with the smell of sex on our bodies. We could shower in the morning.

I thought about what we had done the night before all the next day. Exposing myself to him. The touching. Getting each other off with our hands and fingers. The kissing. The feel of his hands and lips on my breasts. How close his cock was to my pussy as I jerked him off while he finger fucked me. Seeing his sperm coat my pubic hair when he ejaculated. The way he surprised me when he licked his fingers after I came. The way we rested in each other’s arms with our genitals touching when we hugged and kissed. It would have been so easy to crawl on top of him the next morning and slip that cock in my pussy. How easily I would have submitted if he had crawled on top of me. For God’s sake Helen, are you never going to be satisfied? He is a man. Yes, a man, I kept telling myself. He is a man, not a boy. Yes, he is my son, but also a man now. A young man for sure. A handsome and sexy young man. So why can’t he choose his mother to be his lover if she is single and willing? Was I ready to offer myself to him so completely?’ I knew the answer was yes.

At around 8:00, Ron changed into his pajama bottoms like he always does. I went to my room and changed into my nightgown. He was surprised when I came back out and saw my attire. I had always stayed in my housedress or my work clothes until it was time to go to bed. The only other time he had seen me like this was last night when we went to peek at Abram and Brenda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.