Living in Devin's World - Cover

Living in Devin's World

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 5b: Devin's Second Mister!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5b: Devin's Second Mister! - Devin Fawkes leads a boring teenage life in the suburbs until things get out of hand with her much older neighbor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Saturday came and Devin was out the door by noon after chores. Saturday promised to be a big day. It would be the start of her modelling career, thanks to Phil’s buddy Anil. The photo shoot wasn’t supposed to be for three more hours, but she didn’t have a car and couldn’t really ask her mom to drive her there. So she figured out a series of bus transfers to get her there and set off.

The passengers on the buses seemed to get seedier as she got closer to her destination. When she got to her stop, the map looked right, but it seemed more like a kind of place for a factory, not some glamourous studio. It was in some kind of industrial park (whatever that means). All the doors to places looked the same. The door to A-Rhythm Party Productions was familiar though. The same silhouette of partiers as on the business card.

“Hello?” she asked into the dark antechamber.

A tall blonde woman looked up from a fashion magazine of some kind, “Hi, are you the model for the next shoot? Devin, right?” She was portly, but very glamorous in hair style and fashionable attire with an off the shoulder flowing blouse and slacks.

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“Wow, you’re a tiny little thing aren’t you, bless your heart. I’m Abigail Preston, I’ll be doing I’ll be doing your makeup. My husband’s the photographer, come with me.”

Devin suddenly felt a lot better. This was a totally legit thing, with a real photographer and makeup artist and everything. When she walked into the main room, she lit up even more. While the antechamber was dark and quiet, the main room was bright, lit up by a glass ceiling that let natural light pour into the atrium. It was bright and beautiful, full of plants and cool sculptures. Toward the back there was another open area that was shaded from the light there there were a variety to backdrops. A white area and a green area were both set up with plenty of lighting and some bustle of activity with random guys working on lights. Abigail’s husband, Roger, regarded her for a moment after the introductions.

“Models get younger every year huh?”

“Oh stop,” his wife admonished him.

“Devin! Great to see you again!” Anil’s happy voice boomed through the air and his 1000 Watt smile beamed. “Roger, didn’t I tell you she’s a peach, this is great.”

“What agency she from?”

“Oh no, she’s freelance.”

Roger seemed nonplussed. “Hmph. Amateur?”

“Trust me, she’ll be great,” he looked to Devin, seeing her apprehension, “You’ll be great.”

“Aniiiiiiil!” a pair of sing song voices rang out from behind them as two very pretty and very buxom women sauntered in wearing day-glo boy shorts and tube tops.

“We need some party favors for tonight.”

“Yeah, you totally promised you’d hook us up.”

“Ladies, ladies, we’re about to start a shoot,” Anil protested with a smile.

Roger shook his head and muttered to his wife, “Glad this guy pays in cash.”

“But Aniiiiiiil!” they whined.

Devin watched as Anil’s smile grew big, and then with a wave of his hand a baggie appeared with a couple of pink pills, “Who’s your daddy.”

They squealed in delight and grabbed the bag and headed off.

“Was that drugs?” Devin asked, mostly letting her inner voice slip out rather than actually asking.

“No babe, those are just party favors. Fun times, none of the hard stuff. Before you ask, no, you’re not getting any, that’s for party time, this is work time.” He winked at her.

Devin looked up and noticed another figure, a man in a suit in the background. He was silent and still, and she couldn’t tell if he was looking, but unlike everyone else who seemed to be working, he was just standing.

Roger interrupted, “First let’s get some baseline shots.”

In a flash, Devin was a model. First they took some shots with her street clothes. Not a lot, just enough for the lighting guys to figure some stuff out. Then Anil sent her off for a costume change and makeup.

“Where’s the dressing room?”

“Right over there,” he waived. It wasn’t so much a room as a corner where they had some racks of clothes and a couple seats and mirrors for makeup. Not wanting to make a fuss, she headed over there with Abby.

“Don’t you worry about the boys, they see plenty all the time, they won’t give you any trouble,” she added. Devin smiled in response. If there was any worry, she could hide behind a rack of clothes, she guessed.

The first outfit was simple, a white tank top with a frayed bottom, showing off her midriff and blue daisy dukes. Devin stripped off her top and picked up the tank top with uncertainty. She was sure that if she wore the tank top without a bra her nipples would be poking straight through the thin material. But there wasn’t a bra provided, and certainly not one that gave her a little extra padding. So she kept her bra on and put it over top, hoping that’d be okay. Abby spent a little time on her face, then asked her to stand up and turn around. Confused Devin did, then felt tickle of the makeup brush on the back of her thigh.

“Hey! Heh he he,” she giggled a protest, “That tickles!”

“Just give me a couple seconds, you got a tan-line here, and I’m pretty sure they’ll want it blended.”

Devin would have been freaking out about the brush as it ran back and forth along her smooth skin right near her bottom and crotch. But it was fine, cause it was a woman, and she was a pro.

“She ready?”

“Yup, all yours!”

She walked into the light of the photo area with the white backdrop and waited.

“Alright, smile. Great, now lean forward a bit. A little more. Now give me a smirk. Put your finger on your lip. Good.” He paused after a few more flashes. “Hold on.”

“Let’s change it up,” Roger announced.

“What’s wrong?” Anil asked.

“Not much on top, a flat chest doesn’t say party time.” Roger said.

“She’s cute though,” Anil protested.

“Cute sure, I could shoot a PSA, but no tits ain’t going to sell no tickets.”

Though they were talking to each other she could hear them plain as day and her heart was sinking.

Roger was suddenly walking at her with a stool in hand, “Hey, cutie, you’re a runner right? Do me a favor and turn sideways. Great now lean on this.” He set the stool off to the side of her. “Great now bend over some more.”

“See, she’s got a great ass.”

“Good legs too, alright, honey, bend over and stick that ass out. Good, spread your legs a little bit. Shoulder width. Good, little more. Great. Cock your hips to the side. Keep those legs straight.”

The camera flashed and clicks kept coming along with orders.

“Stick that ass out. Arch your back,” Roger’s voice just seemed to be in constant annoyance, “Purse your lips. Give me sexy. No, that’s comic, I want sexy.”

“Devin, sweety,” Anil’s sweet and kind voice called out from behind the flashing lights, “Pretend that Phil is right behind you.”

She blushed, “I don’t.”

“Just do it, imagine him right there, smacking that ass.”

Her blush turned fierce red, but she did as she was told and pictured him behind her, hands on her but, hand on her back, maybe even pulling her hair. Her thoughts went to naughty places.

“Coy I like that. Nice, good, nice curves, yes, own this, wiggle that little bottom. There you are. Now get on the ground, legs up in the air. Good, kick your feet slowly, nice. Now roll over onto your tummy, very sweet. Pretend you’re back in college and you’re studying. Nice. Now on your knees and think sexy. No, that’s not it. Turn around, now look back. Good, run your fingers through your hair. Good better. Smack your ass. Stop, leave your hand there, good.”

He ran her though a whole load of different positions but ultimately kept turning her away from the camera.

“We’re done,” Roger said to Anil.

“What that’s just the first outfit.”

“Yeah, but she doesn’t have the tits to fill out the others, and frankly you don’t want to use her face, she looks fifteen. But that ass, yeah that’ll work, I bet we got some primo shots there. Trust me, I’m saving you money on this.”

Anil replied, “Alright, look, let’s just get some of the other girls through, and if we have time we’ll try some of the other shots, cool?”

Devin was a disheartened, and even more so when she saw the next model. She was a latina with huge tits that strained against the tanktop. Devin looked down at her own chest and crossed her arms over herself as Anil led her back to the barstools.

“Did I do okay?”

“Oh yeah, babe, we just have a full schedule, and Roger can be a little bit of a prick. But he knows the camera, so I gotta keep him around.”

“I head that, asshole,” Roger called back.

“I know you did, prick,” Anil replied, “Don’t worry honey, this is how we talk to each other. Same old same old. You’re done for now, so just hang out here if you want to watch, grab a soda if you want one, there’s a TV room upstairs if you want to chill, mi casa es su casa. Did you park out front?”

“I took the bus.”

“Oh, huh, okay, when we get done, I’ll make sure you get a ride home. No buses for my models.” He winked at her, and she suddenly felt special again.

Devin watched the models, wondering how much she was going to get paid. She realized she never really discussed it with him. Still, he seemed so rich he’d surely pay her very well, much more than she’d make anywhere else.

So she poured herself a coke from the fountain and watched Roger be a prick to the other girls.

Meanwhile the man in the suit was staring at Devin intently. He licked his lips and smiled. Anil was surprised to get pulled away from the shoot to go talk to him. While the shoot was going Devin vaguely registered that they were having a discussion of some kind. Anil got kind of animated, and that’s when she looked over.

“Seven thousand,” she heard the man say.

Anil kept talking and was gesturing a lot with his hands.

The man in the suit seemed to turn his gaze in her direction from across the room. Anil looked back too, so she looked away.

About an hour and a half later, Roger was packing up the equipment. Devin guessed correctly that she wasn’t going to do any more modelling. While she waited patiently for Anil to come back, she chatted with some of the other models. They seemed nice and were really cool. She’d changed back into her street clothes so they didn’t think she was one of them but they were just friendly and griping about how boring the down time can be and chatting about the last party and the next one. They went by Fawn and Roxy, though Devin assumed those weren’t their real names. It didn’t matter much, they made her feel welcome and it was nice to just be one of the girls, especially when they were so pretty.

Anil didn’t forget her and his ever present smile of warmth beamed right through as he approached the three of them. “Ladies, change of plans and good news. Looks like we’re going to throw a little private party right here tonight. I got a lights guys I’m auditioning for the next laser show and I’ve got plenty of tunes. Plus some friends of mine, good friends, top notch friends are going to swing by. You are all welcome to stay, my invitation.”

Fawn responded first, “This isn’t a working party is it?”

“No, this is play time, you can unwind anyway you want.”

She smiled, “Alright I’m game.”

Roxy had just pulled off her photoshoot top, leaving her huge breasts jostling as she pulled her shirt inside out, “Party time huh? A-listers? I’ll grab some dinner and be back.”

“Devin, you in?”

She shrugged unsure of what to say. “Maybe I should go home...”

“Oh? Yeah, yeah sure, tell you what, let me take care of some business here, and I’ll get your money and then I’ll get you a ride home, good?”

Fawn interjected, “Hey, it’s payday, momma needs the rent.”

“I got you covered, let me do my thing.”

Then he was gone again. He disappeared into a back room.

Devin sighed as he went off. Clearly, he was busy, and it would be nice to be paid so she went upstairs to find the TV room. What a TV room it was. The screen was at least 6 feet wide, and there was a giant circular couch that she plopped on. The remote was more of a tablet than a remote control and it took some figuring just to get the darn thing on. When she did get it on, she realized the whole room was wired for sound as the room came alive around her.

“Cool.”

Having nothing better to do, she switched to HBO and started watching a movie about midway through.

When she woke up the movie was different, and she looked around. She checked her phone to see that it was around 10:30. ‘Holy shit, I’m late - oh shit!’

She ran downstairs, frantic to find Anil. The warehouse had taken a whole other feel with the darkness of night and moonlight mixed with club style lighting. It seemed like Anil’s business was practically a club itself.

“There she is, perfect timing,” Anil smiled.

There were a lot more people around now, and she felt decidedly underdressed compared to high fashion club attired women and men all around her. She felt tiny, even though her long lanky limbs kept her from being the shortest by far.

He handed a couple envelopes to the two girls who’d modelled before. “And these are for today,” he handed an envelope to each of the girls and one to Devin, “Along with a little bonus.”

“Hey,” Roxy added, “Where’s my bonus?”

“It’s not in your envelope, oh my bad, here,” he produced another little baggy with a pink pill. “See, I take care of my girls.”

Devin looked down at the envelop, then gaped as she counted out 4 fifty dollar bills. ‘Holy shit two hundred dollars?’ She looked at Anil in shock as though maybe he’d counted wrong and clutched the envelope to her chest.

He looked back to Devin, “Now I know what you’re thinking, you’re hungry right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.