Living in Devin's World - Cover

Living in Devin's World

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 2: Devin Loves the Movies!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Devin Loves the Movies! - Devin Fawkes leads a boring teenage life in the suburbs until things get out of hand with her much older neighbor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Her brush with Mr. Kushing had a strange effect. While the moment felt surreal on reflection, some things since then were super-real. Everyday things felt new or different. When she looked in the mirror, she saw more than just the self she’d always known. She looked and imagined a sultry confident vixen giving her a knowing smile. There, looking back at her, was both the same girl as yesterday and the woman who brought Mr. Kushing to full mast with just a glimpse of her body.

Saturday flew fast, and she hadn’t gotten a chance to see him on Sunday, so for all of Monday, she was looking forward to the walk home. Maybe she’d see Mr. Kushing on her way back. They’d chit chat, and he’d tell her how pretty she looks, and maybe he’d give her a hug. Her mind was far from lectures and lessons, while her hands doodled stylized K’s. It was kind if silly, but she just relished the thought of commanding his complete rapt attention.

“What’s that?”

Devin slapped her binder shut at Piper’s query. “Huh?”

“Eyes front, Ms. Emerbie.”

“Sorry, Mrs. Ross.”

“That’s twice, chatty Cathy.”

Piper clammed up, but took a quick glance at Devin. She seemed pretty quiet today, more so than usual. Well, she tended to be more chatty during cross country season. Piper let it go, and Devin’s day dragged on.

After all the day dreaming was done, Phil wasn’t even home when she got back, so she just went to her room and buried her face in a book. Her mother, on the other hand, was a bit more determined to talk to Phil.

Although Debra Fawkes had been awake in bed when the girls got home, she decided not to check in on them, after all they were the good girls and had earned trust by making it back on time, being involved in school activities and having respectable grades, especially that Piper girl.

But in the morning she noticed some towels, her daughters swimsuit, and a still wet t-shirt in the laundry that reeked of chlorine. They didn’t have a pool, and the nearest pool was Phil’s hot tub. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust Phil, in truth she adored him; he was quite young when he first got the house and he kept in pretty good shape, too. He was also always so friendly with her and wonderful to Devin. He never made her feel 41. Her husband on the other hand, well that was more complicated, but she knew that when she married him. He was analytical, very analytical, and not very socially adept on account of Aspergers Syndrome. He was a brilliant man, but he was detached. He’d been a great provider, since he just had a way of seeing things that other people missed. He even made an extra $300K in the stock market during the crash, but had zero desire to move to a bigger house or even get himself a nice car. To him, it was just a good way to pay for college. They had no need of a bigger house, or new clothes that he never noticed anyway, or different foods at restaurants. So they stayed in this nice neighborhood, even when they could have moved to a great one. It just wouldn’t be logical to spend money like that, or go on adventures. She was Debra Fawkes: eternally shackled by the pragmatic.

So when she got out of her car, the oppressiveness of the practical was just less inviting than the prospect of interrogating/visiting the charming Phil Kushing.

His door swung open followed by a big friendly smile, “Good evening, Debra.”

“Hi, Phil, sorry to bother you on-”

“No bother.”

“-a Monday night, but I needed to ask you something.”

“Shoot.”

“Has Devin been in your hot tub lately?”

He winced, “Yeah, I didn’t want to get her in trouble for it, but yeah I caught her in the tub on Friday night.”

“You caught her?”

“A-hum, but, for what it’s worth I wouldn’t go too hard on her.”

“Heh heh, I think I’ll decide how much she gets punished, did she have any friends with her.”

“No, of course, and I don’t mean to over step it’s just, well she was alone, and she was kind of upset too.”

Debra prompted him to continue.

“Well apparently she had a date with a kid named Baxter, but he turned out to be not so much of a gentleman, come on in by the way.”

She gasped affectedly, “Oh lord - she didn’t even tell me she had a date.” They wandered into his home as they spoke.

“Yeah, well apparently he tried to get her to drink, and rejected her when she wouldn’t go along with it. You know honestly I was kind of impressed with her.”

Debra arched her eyebrow.

“Can I get you something? Water? Juice? Cola?”

“Nothing, thank you, go on?”

They sat down on his couch, and she set her purse down at her side. She wondered what kind of father Phil would be like someday as he spoke.

“I mean she clearly liked this guy, but she held tough and blew him off in the face of peer pressure. That’s tough for any teen.”

He could tell from the relaxing of her shoulders that he’d already won her over. “You know Debbie, you did a good job with her. She’s a good girl.”

‘Ding’ he thought when he saw her crack into a smile.

“Well still, I am very sorry that she disrespected your property. She needs to learn that the world doesn’t revolve around her and she can’t just. Well, you know I am sure.”

“Of course, and I sent her home right after she got done venting.”

Debra sighed and shook her head. “I guess I should be happy, huh? I mean she could be sneaking out to parties or - God forbid - doing drugs. If the worst thing she does is sneak over here, at least I know she’s safe.”

Phil smiled supportively as she paused.

“You know the -m.”

“What is it?”

“The most frustrating thing is she doesn’t tell me anything. I swear, God’s honest truth here, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t even know anything about my daughter’s life.”

“I am sure it’s not that bad.”

“You know, I’ve always worried about her, she’s got that quiet streak just like her father.”

“Oh no, you don’t have to worry about that.”

“A mother worries, what can I do? She was a sullen child.”

“Hmm. You know I don’t remember her ever being that sullen,” he though for a moment.

Debra smiled.

“She was focused, but not sullen,” he concluded.

“You know it is hard to be sullen when you are being flung around in the air.”

They shared a chuckle, and a moment of nostalgia.

“Well, I should be going,” Debra said, and with a double knee slap she pushed up from the couch.

“Oh course, and hey come here,” he said with extended his arm.

Debra Fawkes embraced Phil tightly and after a sigh added, “You are such a blessing, Phillip. You’re a good man.” she released him and pulled her purse back up on her shoulder, “How is that ... Clarissa by the way?”

He audibly winced, “Yeah that’s kind of over.”

She touched his shoulder with a confidential, “Oh good, she was no good. You deserve so much better.”

He chuckled uncomfortably, but she just nodded again with insistence. “Well Debbie, I hope you’re right, but right now I think I just want to be with friends and family.”

“That’s a great idea, you should go back up north and visit you family.”

“Hmm, not a bad idea, but work is getting crazy, I can’t get away now.”

“Well Phillip, if you’re ever lonely, just remember, you are family to us too, you are always welcome for dinner.”

He didn’t say a word, just gave her an ‘earnest’ smile and hugged her. Unbidden, the image of Devin, drunk and dripping wet, flashed in his mind. “You know if you want I can get a lock for the tub cover.”

“If you want, that’s your decision. For me, I am just happy she’s staying close to home. You’re a good man, Phil.”

Phew I keep hearing that,” he added with a head shake, his skin felt like a towel thrown over the ugly truth behind his self-doubt, “But if I am so good why do I keep getting dumped?”

“Trust me, this is for the best, you just watch. And no negative thoughts. Think positive, good things are coming!”

He rather hoped they might.


The sun had set on Devin before she even realized it had. She couldn’t remember when she’d turned on the light to continue reading but she clearly had. Mom made a late dinner, which she vaguely remembered grabbing and bringing back up to her room. Her father had decided to continue reading and took his food to his reading room as well, and her mom ate at the dinner table alone.

She came to the end of the chapter, closed her book and yawned with a full body arch. Well it was too late for a run now. Devin got up and wandered over to her back window, and opened up the blinds. Right across from there past the bushes that guarded his hot tub was Phil’s house. She wondered which windows on the second floor were to his bedroom. She wondered if he ever looked in on her. She glanced at the mirror and the vixen glanced back at her.

‘Well,’ she thought, ‘if he’s watching, might as well make it worth his while.’

Her yellow faded polo shirt had already become untucked, so she faced the window and pulled it up, trying to tie a knot in the front. The material was too thick to tie, though. ‘It’s always easy in the movies.’

She took a quick look at his house, but the lights were off.

Well there was a chance he could be watching, so she turned her back to the window, and peeled the shirt off, leaving her in khaki cargo shorts and a bra. She walked around the bed, giving him a great profile view if he wanted it, and ran her fingers through her hair and wondered what he might like to see her do.

She settled on some stretching exercises. All with her back turned, she stretched up and over, elongating her already long svelte torso. She wondered what it would be like if he were behind her and touching her, holding her hips.

As luck would have it, he couldn’t get his mind off of her. He was imagining her at that very moment, but in his mind, she wasn’t standing, stretching and bending over. She was on her knees...

His phone rattled at his bedside, and he grabbed it with his left hand. It was a text from Devin. Probably the first time she’d ever texted him.

‘Hey u :)’

‘Hey u back’ He paused for a second, concerned with Debra’s visit. ‘Hope you didn’t get into too much trouble’

‘Nope I nvr get caught 8D’

‘Alright what’s up Ms. Untouchable?’

‘idk, just thinking abt the tub’

His heart pounded. The girls drinking, that one girl topless, and then Devin hugging him and brushing up against his cock. She excited him, there was no denying it. His fingers moved of their own accord as he pictured her. Taking a gamble he texted back.

‘Been thinking about you.’

Her face lit up.

‘rly? what u been thinkin abt me?’

‘How sexy you look,’ he’d typed, but then stopped and deleted it. This might not be the best thing to send via text message. ‘How great it is when you stop by, wish you could have stayed longer’

‘is that all? ;)’

‘You really want to know?’

‘:) yupyup’

‘I’ll tell you later :P’

‘:-O meanie!’

‘Next time you come over.’

‘U tryin 2 get me 2 sneak out? ;)’

‘Never, but you’re always welcome here. always’

She got back up off the bed and went back to the window.

‘wanna see me now?’

She waited. But there was no response for a minute.

She frowned and thought, ‘He has to be watching me, right?’


The week passed on quickly, and though she thought leaving the lights and making a show of getting ready for bed a few nights, it just felt silly to make a big thing of nothing. Still, she left the blinds open just in case he wanted to watch. Now with the lights off and covers on she crossed her arms in frustration. Her mom asked her to stay in tomorrow night, since she was going to be helping out a friend or something, and she was supposed to spend quality time with Dad. She scowled. Dad had no interest in quality time with her, if he’d even say 10 words to her it’d be a miracle. He was a freak. Now she couldn’t even go to the movies with P and S, since she had to stay in.

She reached behind her head to where her phone was plugged in and thought about texting them, when she scrolled back through her other messages. She looked at the conversation with Phil and smiled. On impulse she texted him:

‘:)’

‘Hey kiddo, you out partying again?’

‘O yeah I’m rockin out in Ibiza’

‘You’re partying with Tiesto huh? Crazy raver chick.’

‘Tiesto?’

‘DJ.’

‘oic. nah I’m stuck home, can’t even go to the movies tomorrow. :(‘ She paused, then added, ‘got any ideas?’

‘I’ll be watching movies on the big screen.’

‘u inviting?’

‘No, but you’re always welcome. :)’

‘kk I’ll bring some boys. :P’

‘You’re evil!’

‘u luv me ;P’

Devin went to sleep that night smiling with possibilities, again. The first obstacle, though, was her father. No one was home when she got home, not even Phil, so she went out for a longer run. By the time she got back her father was home, so she headed in and took a shower, hoping to just fill the space of awkward silence that would mark their quality time. When she came down in pajama pants and a t-shirt, he already had dinner ready.

“Hello. I made your dinner, it’s on the table,” he announced it as he stood next to the table, hands crossed in front as if they were needed elsewhere and had to be restrained for the purpose of decorum.

“Uhm, thanks dad.” She walked over to the table and sat down to a very even apportioned meal, “So ... this is dinner.”

“Yes, it is 6 ounces of protein, 6 ounces of vegetables, 6 ounces of starch, and 16 ounces water. But you ran, so can get more if need to. How far did you run?”

“Oh a few miles,” she said, holding back a sigh. His clinical description of the food was perhaps appropriate in his eyes, but not for most humans. The 6 ounces of protein was boiled chicken, and the rest of the fair didn’t hold up much better. Boiled broccoli, half a baked potato, and a glass of lukewarm tap water to wash it all down. “Bon appetite,” she muttered.

She nibbled uncomfortably while he just stood over her. Then abruptly, he left, without a word. Well, he was a freak but at least he was consistent. If this happened on Monday, she might have cried, but that was just hormones. That monthly roller-coaster ride was done, so she just whipped out her phone and started clicking away.

‘help!’


The moonlight lit his way out to the patio. Lured by the sounds of giggling he stepped out to see Devin in his hot tub again. She doesn’t see him, instead she’s oblivious to the world, idly swaying a mostly empty bottle of wine. Her long dark hair is slicked back away from her bright cheeks and coy smile. It drips down on her small shoulders and pert breasts covered, barely, by a small red bikini top. He stares down her body, under the water to the little v patch of red bikini pressed against her pretty little pussy lips.

“Ohh, I’m so drunk,” she moaned aloud.

“It’s dangerous to get helplessly drunk in an another man’s hot tub,” he announced right above her.

She looks up, eyes glazed, “Mr. Kushing? Am I in trouble?”

“Yeah you are, little girl. Big trouble.”

“Please don’t tell,” she asks, the soul of innocence, “I’ll do anything you want.”

He pulls out his cock, thick but still floppy and turns her face into it, “Yes you will. Suck it.”

“Yes, sir,” she breaths into it, almost a whisper, and slathers her warm wet tongue all over the head. She’s looking up and him, eyes glazed from wine, while her tiny mouth fits him in. She turns her body to face him and unties her bikini, the strips falling away to reveal her perfect little titties. Without a word, her hands are on his cock, its head rubbing her lips and cool cheeks. She mewls into it like a cat and licks it with more and more need. Now he’s grabbing her head and thrusting into her mouth, it’s getting so good. Oh so good to fuck her little face. It slips out with a pop, and she looks up begging him with the pulsing hardness sliming her face, “Please, please let me have it, cum all over me, do anything to me, I’m your little fucktoy.”

DINGDING

Phil’s phone buzzed and chimed in his left hand as he lay in bed, with his right hand slathered in lotion. Gone was the picture of Devin he’d gotten off of her facebook page and stored on his phone, replaced with a text message

Devin Fawkes: ‘help!’

He squeezed his cock again at the thought of the girl who was now texting him. He texted back one-handedly.

‘What’s wrong?’

‘starving and I’m stuck with dad’

He smiled, ‘I got leftover BBQ, it’s all yours if you want it.’

‘8-0_’

‘hehe’ Her little emoticon made her think of more than drool. Like his cock spraying her lips, face, or those perfect little tits of hers. God, he was obsessed.

Back in her own home, Devin glanced toward the study and the rustling sounds of paper coming from within.

‘srsly, can I come over?’

Phil wanted nothing more than that and at the same time feared it more than he could imagine. A small part of him screamed, ‘Stop, this is dangerous!’ He ignored it, and felt a rush to both heads as he read her text again.

‘sure, just get permission first.’

He added the permission as an afterthought. God that was dumb, “What am I doing?”

‘kk’

She poked her head into the study, “Hey dad?”

“Give me fifteen seconds ... Go ahead.”

“Uhm, so my friend is having a barbecue and so I’m going to head over there.”

“You just ate dinner, doesn’t make sense to eat there food now.”

“No, it’s - see it’s not about the food, it’s a social thing, I’m supposed to socialize ... for friends and stuff?”

“Oh, it’s like a party.”

“No, well kind of. It’s like you know how mom has to go to those parties for work sometimes? It’s a rule of politeness.”

He paused, craning his head forward, and jutting his jaw forward. The seconds ticked audibly thanks to the clock on the wall. She never understood why he had a ticking clock, when he insisted on digital everything else. She hadn’t known it was a wedding present, and he kept it because it was a rule of politeness. But that was what he looked at and the connection in his odd mind sparked the nod. He added, “Alright, have fun, and be friendly.”

She shoved her phone in her pocket and sprinted upstairs. ‘This t-shirt outfit has to go.’ For a moment she wished she was a cheerleader. ‘I wonder what he’d do if I showed up with pompoms and a cheer uniform.’ She locked her door and her t-shirt hit the ground barely a moment after. She dug a powder blue lacy bra out and slid it on, then popped over the the closet. She couldn’t wear the red racer back with a bra, same for the floral surf island top, which sucked because she thought she looked kind of sexy with her shoulders bare. The gauze pink baby-doll shirt was nice, but not wow. Then she found it and grabbed it. A sea blue woven tank top with a scoop neck and a font zipper that opened at the right hip and went up like a sash to the bottom of the left shoulder strap, complete with frill along the zipper-line. By default, she grabbed a pair of khaki Capris and Keds, but at the last minute went with Khaki short shorts. Her legs were probably her best assets with all the running she did, might as well give him a little leg to think about. ‘Outfit complete!’

She thought about grabbing her two piece swimsuit, ‘Hmm ... hot tub possibilities?’ She grabbed it, just as there was a knock at her door. “One second!” She hurriedly shoved the swimsuit back in the drawer and threw her outfit with hanger on the bed.

The door opened to her father’s again low and steady voice, “Do you need a ride to the barbecue party.” Somehow his questions often never sounded like questions in tone.

“Oh it’s close, don’t worry, I’ll just walk.”

He simply nodded and headed back downstairs.

That was her father. He didn’t even say a word to her as she left or ask her about the backpack that hid her two-piece. Not like Phil. Phil is a normal human being, not a freak like Dad.

When he opened the door for her, he smiled bright. “Sorry to hear dinner was such a bust, c’mere.” He even gave her a big hug. “You can tell me about it while you eat.”

They chatted about her day while he lead her to the kitchen. Turns out it was Woody’s barbecue! Uh, WIN!

“Oh my GOD, this is the best place, do you have any extra sauce?”

“Should be in the container, hey you want a drink with that?” He started to get a little thrill of nerves as he reached for a couple of short double old fashioned glasses.

“Whatever you’re having.”

He pulled down a bottle of dark rum, “Well, I’m having a rum and coke, so...”

‘This could be fun,’ she thought. It was kind of cool to get a little drunk last time. She smiled sweetly, “Okay.”

He looked back at her, “You trying to get me in trouble, now?”

“What, I’ve had alcohol before,” she got up and wandered over to where Phil had 2 glasses set up. He was putting ice into both glasses, when she hugged him from behind and peered up at him around one side with big doe eyes, “Pleeeeease?”

He relished the feel of her warm little body against him and her cold little hands, “You are ruthlessly cute, you know that right?”

“Does that mean I get a drink?”

“Let’s see how you do with one for now, I am trusting you big on this one.”

He poured a little into both glasses, then a little more into one of them as she watched.

“Is that one mine?”

“Mine’s the double,” he announced, she released him as he poured the cola.

With forward leaning impatience, she reached for the drink before the bubbles had even settled, but he interrupted, “Eh, eh, eh, Grab your food, we’re taking this upstairs for the movie.”

He carried the drinks, and she padded along behind him as he lead her to his bedroom and set both drinks on the nightstand. She eyed him as he turned around to look for the remote.

While he set up the movie and they chit chatted, he hoped that she was grabbing the stronger of the two drinks.

She leaned over and tasted both - but decided that the double (which was more than a double) - gathered an ick face, so she took her own. They decided on “The Ref”, an old movie with Dennis Leary that Phil explained was famous for being an “Irish New York prick that curses a lot.” He settled into the bed on top of the covers, and she cuddled next to him. After a couple minutes took one of her pillows out from behind her.

“Hey!”

He smiled and she let him guide her to a better position, he sat her between his legs with a pillow between them so she could lean back on him. She smiled, now that he couldn’t see her face and relished the feeling of being held. His arms encircled her and idly caressed her arm as they watched the movie. The warmth of his hand caressing her arm was distracting and pleasing. She wished her own hands could be that warm, but both of them were cold from nursing her drink.

Phil breathed in the sweet smell of her hair and gently kissed the top of her head. Just a few inches of pillow away from her pert bottom, his arousal was building pulse by pulse. Her neck looked so inviting to him, and while a car crashed on the big screen, he was craning his neck to see the creamy skin of her neck and the scoop line of her frilly little tank top. The way she was leaning back on him, it was stretched across her chest which gave him a nice view of the shape of the swell that lay beneath, but he could not see underneath it. He clinked his glass from time to time, taking small sips that prompted her to do the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.