Living in Devin's World - Cover

Living in Devin's World

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Prologue: Devin's Got a Date!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue: Devin's Got a Date! - Devin Fawkes leads a boring teenage life in the suburbs until things get out of hand with her much older neighbor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

When Devin Fawkes leans forward in class, her long straight brown hair covers up her earbuds. It is so much easier to tune out in the back of class if there is music and no one is paying attention. Of course, getting no attention isn’t really much of a problem for Devin when Piper is around. Devin glanced up from under bangs and Ratatat sound-tracked reverie at her comely friend.

Piper Emerbrie was everything that most girls wish they could be at that age, maybe any age. She’s on the yearbook staff, and will probably be an editor when she’s a senior in 2013. She is on the basketball cheer squad, and the only reason she wasn’t on the football cheer squad it conflicts with cross country - which was where she and Devin became friends. Being on the cheer squad had benefits, too. The dress code forbade short skirts and bare shoulders, but the cheer uniforms were exempt from dress code rules. But it wasn’t just her looks, perfect dancer’s body, and grace that made her the envy of all sentient females. She was smart, too. She got great grades, made the honor roll consistently, but she wasn’t a GPA monger like Baxter, Brian, and Indra. She’s also about the nicest person on the planet. And blonde. And perfect. Whatever.

Piper smiled over her bare shoulder at Devin, gesturing to the note palmed in her hand. Devin would have preferred a text, it’s much easier to hide than a note, but Piper was limited to 1000 texts a month. Lame. A glance surmised Mr. Franklin was distracted writing the next problem up on the board, so Devin acquiesced and took the note.

-D, you going with Baxter?-

‘Really? Wow, it’s not like it really matters,’ she thought. Baxter had asked her out to the movies, which was pretty much where they were all going anyway. It could be called a date, except that Piper was going to be there with Jake the third (senator in training), and Sarah would undoubtedly be there. Add on that Jake’s friends would probably be there - none of whom really clicked with Devin. Blah blah blah, so the whole thing would be this great big social hang out. Not even a date.

At least Baxter would be an early ride home if she wanted to bail. Devin gave Piper a slow half smile. Piper read the taciturn expression as a “Yes!” screamed from the rafters and she gave a big toothy excited Piper-Grin. Even as a goofball, Piper really was beautiful.

Between classes, on the way to history, Devin pondered wordlessly while Sarah caught up with Piper over the latest something or other.

‘Everyone will probably end up hanging out in front of the Jackson’s Chocolates anyway,’ she thought. ‘Only difference is Baxter will be there ... possibly thinking it’s a date. Possibly hanging all over me ... Salivating like a Pavlovian mutt. Ew. Or worse, he’d be trying to act cool, which means he’d basically be a total poser/faker/cam-whore.’

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.