Hopeless Mother - Priceless Father - Cover

Hopeless Mother - Priceless Father

Copyright© 2018 by SexyText

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Imagine yourself a 14 year old girl with a drunken, detached mother and a caring, devoted father. He's sad and lonely, and so are you. All you really have left is each other. How could you two go on? How could years of wounds begin to heal? Only with loving determination can a bright future emerge from the smoldering ashes of the past.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I thought I had done a great job of hiding all the emotions dancing in my head when I was on the phone with Annie. But, apparently, I was dead wrong. Annie knows me like no one else. We’ve been BFFs forever. We’re more like twin sisters than friends, despite our one-year age difference. We share every little thing with each other. I’ve tried keeping secrets from her a couple times, but each time my mood or my facial expressions or my voice or my body language or God only knows what would give me away! I sometimes think Annie can read minds, or at least mine.

For example, last year I had bought Annie a gorgeous scarf for her birthday. She admired that scarf many weeks before in a store at the mall. We visited several stores together, and the scarf was far from the only thing she had admired. We hadn’t discussed the scarf since that day. OK. Then comes the party. I used a much bigger box than necessary and put extra weight in it. I was quite proud of my clever deceit. Not even Annie would figure out the contents. I remember it like it was yesterday.

“Hmmm. Sarah, what’s this, huh?

“Geez, Annie, I haven’t a clue!” I declared with confidence.

“Haven’t a clue, huh?” as she locked her eyes on mine like a laser. God, no, there’s no way, my brain screamed!

“That’s what I said! You’ll never guess. Not in a million years!!”

“Oh, really! We’ll see about that.” Annie continued her laser stare as she carefully inspected the package.

I don’t have any idea what I did, or how I acted or whatever, but a sly smile began to appear on her freckled face. That was followed by the kind of look a kid has on her face when she wakes up and realizes it’s actually Christmas morning.

“Sarah! You sly fox. Is this the gorgeous cashmere scarf I drooled over at Neiman Marcus?!”

Holy shit! How she figured it out, I’ll never know. But, that’s Annie. She has some kind of hocus pocus or something going on. And, today had that same feel. Annie was giving me that laser stare again as we walked into McDonald’s.

We ordered and paid for our milkshakes, plus some fries, at the self-serve kiosk and waited for them by the counter. I started some sort of lame-brain chatter about nothing, really, when Annie snappily interrupted.

“Aw, c’mon, Sarah! You never chat about stupid shit. Why are you desperately trying to change the subject?”

“I’m not trying to do anything, Annie! Haha! You have an overactive imagination.”

“Nice try, Sarah, but I’m not buying it.”

“Oh, look Annie. Our shakes and fries are ready.” I hoped that might end the 3rd degree.

We grabbed our food and walked to a window booth. All the while I was replaying Friday night and Saturday in my mind, while also trying to come up with an answer to Annie’s interrogation. Something she’d believe.

“Mmmm. This shake is amazing! How’s yours, Annie?”

“Don’t talk with a mouthful of fries, Sarah! God! You already know I love strawberry shakes here. So, what’s going on, and don’t bullshit me.”

As Annie spoke, I was in a half-daydream about Daddy making love to me. I couldn’t get it out of my head! Mmmmm. Being so filled with his cock, feeling his clean breath wash over me as he thrust in and out. My pussy squeezing his cock enough to make him groan out loud with delight. Oh, the...

“Sarah! Do you even hear me?! What the fuck is up with you? Tell me ... hey, wait! You’re looking all dreamy.”

“Sorry, Annie. I was just thinking about school and stuff”.

“School? Dreamy about school?! That can’t be it.”

Oh, God, stop it Annie, I thought. What can I say to fool her? She’s giving me that laser stare, again. I know she’s reading my mind with that hocus pocus of hers. My God, is she a witch or something?!”

“No! It can’t be! Sarah!! Really?!?! Be honest! Did you finally do it with a boy? Oh, my God! Who is it?!?”

“Annie!! No. Of course not! Geez!! Why would you think that?”

“Why? Hmm, let’s list the reasons. You’re blushing. You’re all dreamy! You have this Mona Lisa grin going on. And, oh yes! You’re thinking about schoooool, which I know you hate, while looking all dreamy? Haha! Sarah got fucked!!”

“Annie!! Keep your voice down. You’re nuts!”

“If I’m wrong, then just explain those symptoms. Hmm? Well? C’mon.”

“Annie ... you’re just plain wrong. Even you don’t know everything.”

“Wait a sec! Sarah, when did you have time to be with a guy since your party? No, wait, you don’t have to answer that. I already know. We talked on the phone. You were home the whole time. You didn’t have the time at all!”

“There, you see! You figured it out. I didn’t have the time. So, you’ve let your imagination run wild, haven’t you? I told you, Annie!”

Inside I felt a burst of pride. I had managed to fool Annie, even with her voodoo Vulcan mind-meld thingy, or whatever it is. I can’t even let my BFF know the truth. It’s too dangerous, especially for Daddy. I can’t let anything ruin what he and I have together.

“Ohhhhh my Goooood, Sarah! You’re right! You didn’t have an opportunity to be with a boy. Sarah! You didn’t get fucked by a boy at all.” Then in a hushed whisper with eyes open wide she said “You fucked your father, didn’t you?! Sarah?!?”

Oh, no! I could feel my face getting warm, really warm. I was blushing. Shit!!! My mind raced to think of the right response. Annie’s like some super-sensitive lie detector. I could feel my eyes beginning to well with tears of happiness, but I couldn’t tell her. I couldn’t. Not anybody!

Still whispering Annie said, “Sarah, you’re my best friend, and I’m yours. We share everything. I wouldn’t ever tell a soul. You know that! Sarah, tell me. Please, Sarah.”.

“Annie, let’s go sit outside where it’s more private, OK?” I said, as more people were coming in to eat.

We were alone at the outdoor tables with only the birds and squirrels in the nearby sugar maple tree to overhear us. Annie’s eyes were laser-locked onto mine, but with a look of deep concern and friendship. I wanted so much to scream it to the world. Then Annie took my hands and held them tightly together inside hers.

“Sarah, tell me. C’mon, girlfriend. You know me. I won’t stop asking.”

I couldn’t think of anything convincing to say. Annie and I had been like Siamese twins for years, and I trusted her completely. And, she’d always told me even her most personal secrets, trusting me to repeat them to no one, ever. My eyes welled with tears. I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Annie, promise never to tell a soul, not ever!”

“Of course, Sarah, like always! Why are you crying? Oh, my God! Did your father force himself on you!?”

“No, Annie. God, no! I’m crying because I’m happy. That night after the party I left my door ajar and masturbated with the dildo. Daddy peeked in, like I’d hoped, and he heard me call his name as I climaxed. Then I called you without mentioning any of this.

“Sarah, slow down. Start from the beginning.”

“OK. Sorry. For a long time, Daddy’s been getting an erection when we’re close. Whenever we hugged, he’d press it against me, and I liked it, Annie. With my mom’s situation being, well, you know all about that. Daddy and I have had only each other for years, and I was feeling more and more horny when we were close. I love him so much, and you know how sexy he is. It seemed whenever I was close, he was aroused, and so was I. I wanted to take my mother’s place. Annie, he’s been so lonely and sad, and I wanted to be his everything, you know? So, I begged him to let me sleep with him that night as a sort of last birthday gift, but I think we both knew what I really wanted. My heart almost exploded when he said yes!”

With eyes wide open, mouth gaping, Annie said “Jesus, Sarah! So, then what happened?!”, still holding my hands in hers, but even tighter.

The floodgates finally opened. I told Annie all about it, and I mean everything. Well, maybe not everything. I mean, it was all so intimate and personal, and sorta embarrassing. I was so excited to not only love, but to be in love with, the gorgeous, sexy and loving man who desperately needed me ... my dear father. Annie gently guided me through it. She made me more and more comfortable to put it into words. Before long I was freely sharing almost every thought, every touch, every feeling, every emotion with my most trusted friend. As I was so openly reliving that beautiful night, tears flowed down my cheeks. It wasn’t long before Annie began crying with me. She reached out to give me a hug.

Annie’s relationship with her own father was quite different. I mean, they certainly loved each other very much as father and daughter. He was always a loving, dedicated father to Annie, and she adored him. But their sexual relationship was almost entirely a physical thing. Annie’s mother was an emergency room doctor who also put in many hours at a free clinic. She’s a very cool, attractive lady who’s always been really nice to me on the rare occasions when I’d visit and she wasn’t working. Annie said her mom was almost always physically and mentally exhausted by the time she got home. Plus, quite often she’d even get an emergency call and have to go back to the ER, leaving husband and daughter alone, yet again! Annie’s father, on the other hand, had a more conventional nine-to-five job as a pharmacist. Over the years he’d spent most evenings waiting patiently for his wife’s return, becoming closer and closer to Annie, only to be met finally by a listless wife, too weary for love.

Though for far different reasons, Annie’s father felt somewhat abandoned, much like my own father. Their secret relationship gave each of them the sexual release and intimate human contact they needed, with someone they loved and trusted. It worked very well for them. Her father, an adult who was being denied the sex he once enjoyed, and Annie, a horny teen with a sex drive to match her father’s. Annie would tell me all about how good the sex was with her dad. She said there was nothing in the world as good as feeling your father cumming inside you. As she would tell me these things, all I could think about was being Daddy’s lover.

Our milkshakes and fries were long past finished. I had gone from fiercely hiding my new affair with Daddy to completely spilling my guts to Annie. Did she somehow hypnotize me? Is that her special power??

“Wow, Sarah! I knew something was up, but I have to admit I never expected this. You know I’ve always thought your dad was gorgeous and sexy, but I never dreamed you saw him in that way, too. Are you sure he wants this to continue as much as you want it?”

“Yeah, I’m sure he does, Annie. He told me he loves me, and he didn’t mean just as his daughter.”

“He said that, in that way?”

“Yeah, at least I think so. And I’m in love with him, too.” I said, with a smile I couldn’t contain.

“Sarah, you haven’t forgotten that he’s your dad, have you? You two are close, I get it, and the sex sounds great! But you have to think this through, girlfriend. He’s what ... thirty-eight? You’re just 14. When you’re twenty-one he’ll be forty-five already! There’s no way that would ever work, not to mention you’ll always have to hide it from everyone. What about when your mom finds out?! And she will! No, no. Some great sex now and then when it’s safe, sure. Nothing better! But not a love affair! Sarah, you gotta think. Great sex based on your love for each other is one thing, but an actual love affair is a whole ‘nother thing, girlfriend! I love my dad, and he loves me, but we’re not in love. We’re just having fun sex with someone we love. And we share a much stronger bond than ever, now. Do you get that?”

I’ve always respected Annie’s opinions on just about everything. So, despite my strong emotions about Daddy and me, she got me to thinking. Oh, my God! I never told Annie the biggest secret of all. What would she say if I told her I’d purposely stopped taking the pill before Daddy and I had sex?! Dumb question! I already know what she’d say. Shit! What had I done? What if... ? Then, what would he... ? Oh, damn. Daddy’s going to be so upset with me, really upset! Then, what about school? And, would it all possibly be found out?! Would Daddy be accused of rape and child abuse?? I was suddenly filled with a paralyzing fear. I began sobbing.

“Sarah! What’s wrong? Is it something I said? I’m sorry, but I know I’m right about this. Is that why you’re upset? Sarah? Talk to me.” Annie gave me another hug to help calm me down.

“Annie, I haven’t told you everything. I don’t know what to do. I’m so stupid!”

“Sarah! What the hell are you saying? What haven’t you told me?!

I just stared into space, saying nothing. The weight of my insane decision came crushing down on me.

“Sarah!! Wake up! What haven’t you told me?”

After a long silence I muttered “I stopped.”

“What? I can barely hear you.”

Nervously, and just a bit louder, “I said I stopped.”

“You “stopped”? What are you talking ab... ? Sarah, you don’t mean that... ? Holy shit! Did you stop taking the pill?” as her volume increased and the heat of her laser stare intensified.

Amidst sobs, tears and labored breathing all I could manage was a nod and “Uh huh.” Annie’s stern stare quickly turned to a look of concern and caring. She reached out and gave me the tightest, longest hug ever, patting me softly on my back as she tried comforting me.

“Oh, girlfriend, no need to cry. This is all new to you, I know. But, there’s no need to worry, Sarah. Really! You’ll be glad you told me. I can fix this. C’mon, cheer up!”

“You can “fix” this?? Annie, you’re the best friend in the world, but not even you can help me this time!”

“Wanna bet?!”

“C’mon, Annie, that’s BS. I know you want to help, but this is really serious. It’s not like I stubbed my toe, or got a paper cut, for Christ’s sake! I even did that thing we read about on the Internet to make gravity work to get you pregnant. I’m totally fucked!!” We both got a quick laugh from my unintended pun.

“Sarah, stop it! When I said I could fix this, I meant it! Did you forget what my father does for a living? Hmmm? Well, he’s always paranoid that he’ll get me pregnant, even though I take the pill. He said the pill isn’t 100% effective. So, guess what!”

“Shit, Annie, I don’t know!! Just tell me.”

“Calm dowwwwwwwn, Sarah! OK. My father’s a pharmacist down at Landry’s Drug Store. Remember?” I nodded. “Well, he could get away with murder there if he wanted to. But the only liberty he takes is with Plan B pills. He has a stash of them at the house, hidden from my mother in his closet. He gives me one every time we have sex.”

“Plan B? What... ?”

“God, you have so much to learn! Plan B prevents pregnancy if you take it soon enough. Dad told me it’s best to take it up to three days after sex. So, Sarah, you don’t have to worry. I can get you a pill as soon as we get back to my house! You’re only at the two-day point right now.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.